All Comments on 'Adventures in Latex, Webcam on'

by CharlestonAce

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942about 2 years ago

I just love transparent latex and thin like that too! one of my catsuits is transparent smoky gray and .25mm thick. It has feet and I found a matching C/B sheath and gloves at Twist My Rubber Arm which I glued to the suit. It's a hooded face entry suit with no zips. I pull on a .20mm thick natural color transparent hood with just eyes, mouth and nostril openings before pulling the hood of the suit up over my head and I am totally sealed in latex with no zips. The only other openings are a tiny hole in the tip of the cock and balls sheath, so I can wear it for hours and still pee, and a very short slit in the rear just big enough for my buddies cock to slip through.

CharlestonAceCharlestonAceabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for taking time to read my story and provide both feedback and your shared fondness for latex. I'd offer that stories read even sexier when you are enclosed in the wonderful material! Speaking of which, you look terrific in your profile pic; those boots and top are a winning combo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous