The Airbnb Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A fun and dirty weekend.
3.7k words
4.18
13.5k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
northcan8
northcan8
14 Followers

Introduction

Covid changed everything. Before Covid, we worked in the office and went home at night. Now, everything happens at home. We have our laptops and our home office, we use our cell phones to talk to coworkers who used to be 10 feet from our desks. We thought nothing about getting on a plane to visit a remote office to collaborate and brainstorm on how to solve problems. Now, that is done through Zoom calls. It is more efficient and very cost-effective. This is a story about two people who happened to meet very innocently during a Zoom call.

My name is Brian and I am based in Albany, New York. I am about 6' tall, 200 lbs with blue eyes and sandy brown hair. I try to work out regularly and I go to the pool twice a week. Amy is a new co-worker who lives in New Orleans. We first met on a Zoom call while trying to strategize about a new product. Everything started out very innocently. We discussed sales strategies and new promotional ideas but we strayed to other topics too. Once we started to talk about more than just sales promotions, things got very interesting, very quickly. There was an attraction there that neither of us could put our finger on but we decided that we had to meet. Both of us wanted it more than anything else in the world. We knew that once we were together, then we were going to fuck each other's brains out but the challenge was where should we meet. Eventually, we decided that an Airbnb in New Orleans that had a quiet house with a pool would be the perfect venue.

Chapter 1

It was finally time for me to get to the airport to catch the morning flight from Albany to New Orleans. The Delta Airline flight was only three hours long and the anticipation of what was waiting for me at the other end was driving me crazy. I was horny and full of anticipation. The flight would give me lots of time to dream about what is waiting for me at the other end.

It was a mere eighteen months ago that I first laid eyes on Amy. I will never forget that first Zoom call. I could not keep my eyes off her for the short time that she was on my screen. She must have felt something too because before I knew it, we were constantly on the phone together. Over those first six months, our conversations somehow morphed from professional-minded business discussions into some very personal conversations. We discovered that we both like red wine and Golden Retrievers. In addition, there also seemed to be several similar childhood experiences and a long list of common interests. As we shared more and more details about ourselves, our attraction for each other also started to grow. Our professional conversations became more and more personal which ultimately turned into lengthy revelations about intimacy and sex. Oh my God how I remember those nights and how hot she sounded on the phone. With that soft southern drawl and those sexy tones, I was amazed at how fast Amy could get my dick rock hard. As our sexual tension became stronger and stronger, we realized that the person on the other end of the phone was everything that we ever wanted as a friend and as a lover.

We started to use FaceTime so that we could see each other while we shared our sexual fantasies. To keep the sexual tension high, we agreed that there would be no Facetime nudity nor would we share any sexy photographs. We exchanged lots of sexually explicit messages and wrote some very erotic short stories for each other. Amy told me that she got off watching her old boyfriend squirm whenever she sucked his cock. We both agreed that long wet kisses are the best and that they were great sexual foreplay. I almost lost my self-control the night that she told me that she wanted to suck my cock in an elevator as it travelled between floors. But then I think that I got her going the night when I told her that I wanted her to strip down to her birthday suit for me and let me caress her nipples and stroke her pussy while we were in my car as we travelled down the Interstate.

Amy admitted to me one night that this arrangement was becoming the longest damn foreplay that she had ever been involved in and that there were days and nights that she thought that she would go crazy. All I know is that the extreme sexual tension was very exciting but it is also a real bitch. I vividly remember the night when she took off her shirt to show me her very sexy sports bra. I almost creamed my shorts. It was very hard to resist her suggestions that we should break down and keep going but we had our agreement - no nudity until we were together. Why did I ever make such a ridiculous suggestion in the first place?? Ultimately, I also bent our rule a little that night as well and took my pants off so that I could show her my very special, very bright, red underwear that was tented from my raging hard-on. It would have been so easy to just ease them down a little bit further but at the last moment, I stopped. In hindsight, I don't know why I stopped but I did. I knew that both of us wanted it but that is as far as we went even though both of us were secretly very willing and very eager to go the rest of the way. That has been our dilemma for the last 12 months, we would get each other incredibly worked up but we always stopped short of actually exposing ourselves but it has taken lots of willpower to hold back when our hormones were running so hard.

We agreed that we wanted to meet and that our first time together had to be very special. Both of us have admitted that we have been quietly and sometimes not so quietly, edging ourselves to the point of insanity before we would masturbate late at night as we fantasized about the sexual bliss that awaited us. To give ourselves more freedom on this special visit, we decided that we would use an Airbnb residence for a few days instead of a hotel. Amy found a little place outside of town that looked very nice, where we will have the entire house to ourselves. It even had a pool. With the house to ourselves, we could do whatever we wanted, cook when we were hungry, drink when we were thirsty, swim in the pool and fuck whenever and wherever we wanted. To my mind, things don't get much better than that.

The plane suddenly bumped as the tires hit the runway. I must have dropped off for a brief nap because we had finally arrived. My heart started to beat a little faster in anticipation as the plane taxied to the terminal. The idea of staying at an Airbnb sounded perfect while I was in New Orleans. It is very private and it will ensure that this first time together would be very special. God, I cannot wait to get her undressed. We have been very open with each other and very eager and very willing to try new things while exploring our private sexual fantasies. Once we were naked then we both agreed that "Anything Goes." That in itself would give both of us lots of latitude and from the way that we have been so open with each other about long kisses, elevator blowjobs and public nudity, there was going to be lots of excitement while we satisfied our sexual fantasies.

Chapter 2

I followed the crowd through the security doors trying to figure out where I had to go to find my overnight bag and to my delight, Amy was standing there waiting for me. I could no believe that she came inside the terminal so that she could meet me on the public side of Security. Oh my God, she looked stunning. I was not expecting that she would be there because the last thing that she said was that I was to call her cell after I got out of the terminal and she would swing through to pick me up.

She smiled broadly as she approached and we instinctively reached out for each other. "Hello there," she said, "Nice to finally be able to see you in real life."

It was obvious that she had dressed extra special for me. Amy was wearing a thin off-white blouse with a very classy blue skirt. Her nipples were very hard as they clearly protruded from under her blouse. There is no way that she could know how that drives me wild. I had to work very hard not to stare. Meanwhile, she was just standing there, looking very pure and innocent as she stood there looking at me. This is not fair. I have been on the ground for less than 20 minutes; we are not even out of the terminal and she is already doing crazy things to my mind.

"I know that it is just going to be the two of us but did you really pack this light?" she asked playfully as she held up my carry-on.

"The airline made me check my bag in Albany so we have to find the luggage carousel," I replied.

Happy to be together, we walked to the escalator and made our way down to the Baggage area. The anticipation of what we are going to do for the next few days is off the dial. Her nipples were a little less obvious but I could still see their silhouettes. I forced myself to focus on finding my travel bag and not on her gorgeous body. Finally, my bag came down the conveyor. With my overnight bag in hand, we just needed to get to the car, hit a grocery store for some food and then find the house. As we approached the car, she popped the trunk.

"I already did most of the shopping," she told me. "My only concern right now is whether we have enough wine. I got a nice bottle of tequila that I think you'll like. It is one of my favourites."

"As long as we have lots of wine then I am sure that we will have more than enough to drink. But honestly, as much as I enjoy a good beverage, I have something else on my mind that I want first." I responded.

"What's that?" she asked. With that, I moved closer and looked into her eyes. I leaned down a bit and she instinctively lifted her head for our first long, slow, wet, sensuous kiss. Neither of us wanted it to end. It was doing unbelievable things to both our minds and our bodies. I could already feel my dick starting to get hard.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed as she held me close. "I have waited and wanted that first kiss for so long."

"Let's get out of here," I suggested.

I held the driver's door for her so that she could get behind the wheel. It made sense that she should drive since she knew the area. I went around to the passenger side and got settled. Once out of the parking garage, we headed out onto the highway. Driving down the road, she moved her hand closer to mine. We interlocked our fingers again as we both longed to feel each other's touch.

"Can you please turn on the AC for me?" I asked, "You are in a skirt but I am wearing these slacks and am really feeling the heat. How do you survive in this humidity?"

"Don't worry about her pants, I will have you out of them soon enough," she said with a sly grin on her face.

"Thought you might be hungry so I was going to suggest that we stop somewhere along the way. There is a roadhouse that I know which is always fun but we can also do Chinese or Italian if you prefer. Let's get closer to the house and then we can figure out our options. Are you OK with that?" she asked.

"Whatever works. I am not a picky eater," I replied.

As we got onto the highway, Amy moved her hand onto my knee and affectionately started to rub my leg. I could feel her tender touch as her hand crept higher and higher up my leg. My dick was getting hard. She was driving me crazy as she inched her hand closer and closer to my groin. All I could do was just sit there and enjoy the sensation. There was a noticeable bulge in my pants, I was in heaven!!! Then she started to search for the zipper on my pants only to realize that we were approaching our exit.

"Why did I take the damn freeway? I wish that I had taken the back roads where I could have driven a little slower," she remarked with a wink.

Amy reluctantly put her hand back on the steering wheel and concentrated on her driving as she skillfully navigated the car onto the off ramp. I wanted her to keep going but circumstances dictated otherwise. I knew my dick was hoping for more attention but I was also starving. We decided to go to the roadhouse that she suggested. Once we got inside and settled, I could easily see why she liked to come there. They have a friendly atmosphere which is loud enough that we can feel the buzz but not so loud that we could not talk. We quickly discovered that we could not keep our hands off each other. But we were in a restaurant which meant that we could not get too carried away. Our fingers casually intertwine under the table. I wanted to touch her leg but was not sure that I should be so bold when we were in a public place.

Once we finished our meal, we went back to the car. I held the driver's door for her while she got behind the wheel before I went around to the Passenger side. Amy started the car and put on the AC but before she could put it in DRIVE, I leaned over and put my arms around her waist. I had to kiss her again.

"When we were in the restaurant, I could not stop staring at you and thinking how lucky I am to have this beautiful woman sitting with me. It was driving me insane that I was this close to you but I knew that I had to be a good boy," I told her.

Amy wrapped her arms around my neck and we shared several more long, slow kisses. I noticed that her breathing had become slightly elevated. My right hand fell from her waist to her knee. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, it wandered to her leg and under the hem of her skirt. In reaction to my touch, Amy almost imperceptibly spread her legs just a little as she encouraged my advances. Our kisses continued as our passion for each other was getting harder to control. My hand moved up a little higher. Amy parted her legs a little bit more. I ran my fingers very softly along her leg before I started to slowly caress her soft inner thigh. The smell of her pussy was driving me wild as her scent filled the car. The fabric of her blouse was very thin but still semi-opaque. I could see that she was wearing a very pretty bra that I knew she purchased especially for me and I could only imagine what the matching panties were like. Her nipples were very hard again, they were sticking out from under her bra. My hand finally moved up high enough that I could touch her panties. But only then did I realize that Amy had a little surprise for me. To my utter delight, she was not wearing any panties at all. I broke our kiss and stared at her with my mouth wide open in disbelief

Chapter 3

"Oh my, you are full of surprises today. I did not see that coming at all. What other surprises do you have in store for me?" I exclaimed.

My hand was still resting against her pussy. Amy closed her legs a little to give my hand an affectionate squeeze. The last thing I wanted to do was move it away from her altar. She looked at me and gave me this huge grin.

"You told me that I should wear whatever I want today as long as it makes me feel sexy. This morning I tried on a couple of different styles but then I decided that I should just do what you suggested. Do you think that I made the right decision?" she asked.

"I think that you made a great decision. You can make that sort of decision anytime you want. Just remember that sometimes I am a slow learner so I may need to be reminded multiple times a day that you are not wearing any panties," I replied as we embraced again for another wet kiss.

Amy relaxed her legs and spread them a bit more for me, giving me complete access to this most intimate part of her body. My hand returned to her pussy and started to trace her lips and her folds while we continued our kisses. When we broke our kiss, she closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder as her body responded to my touch. Her pussy was dripping wet, her lips were engorged and her protruding folds were soft and inviting. Amy uttered a low guttural moan. I could not stop exploring her most intimate region. I turned my attention to her neck and ears while I continued my kisses.

"Words cannot describe how much you excite me," I breathlessly told her.

Deep down I knew that the last thing that I want to do is to stop but I reluctantly decided that this is not the place to go any further.

"As much as I want to keep touching you, I think that we had better get out of here and head to the house. We can start all over again and take things from there once we are settled," I suggested.

I pulled my hand out from under her skirt and kissed her again. Amy looked at me and pouted just enough so that I knew that she did not want me to stop either. But her heart also knew that as exciting as this little interlude had been; we have to move to the house or risk getting arrested for indecent exposure.

She looked into my eyes, "Oh Brian; I have longed to feel your hands on me ever since we first talked about being intimate with each other. I can't tell you how many times I have read and reread those sexy emails and the erotic stories that we sent to each other. The last thing I wanted you to do is to stop. I love the very thought of you touching me. If it was darker outside then without a doubt, I would have your pants down around her ankles and my mouth all over your cock. But as exciting as this is, I don't want anybody to see us, or anything to interrupt us."

Amy put her hand on my face. There was passion in her eyes, "Your touch is everything that I have dreamed it would be. I want your hand under my skirt. I think that is why I wore it for you today because deep down I was hoping that you would not be able to resist the temptation to touch me."

She paused briefly and then leaned in and kissed me again, "I want to get you out of those clothes. I want your hands all over me. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock deep inside me while you fill me with your seed. I want us to make love together all night long before we eventually fall asleep in each other's arms. And when we wake up in the morning, I want us to start all over again. I want to suck your cock and take it down my throat. I want to wrap my fingers around your cock and watch you squirm while I fondle your nuts and slowly stroke you. I want us to have wild, crazy, hot, sweaty sex and I want it wherever and whenever we feel the urge, regardless of the time of day or night."

"You know that you make me very happy. I think that we are both pretty lucky to have each other. I want you now and I know that you want me too," she told me in that soft, sexy southern accent that drives me crazy mad.

All I could do was look at her and smile. I could not resist her any longer. I wanted her to spread her legs for me again and let me explore her pussy a lot more but that would have to wait until later. We jumped back into a tight embrace and kissed again; another very long, very wet kiss that went on forever. Finally, we broke our embrace and breathed for a moment while we just held each other while Amy started to collect herself again.

"Let's get out of here and find that house. I want this and a whole lot more once we are settled and we know that we will not be interrupted," she told me as she put the car into DRIVE and we headed out onto the main road.

northcan8
northcan8
14 Followers