Adventures in Necromancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one holding her down on her knees came off and Nest took the opportunity to flee onto her bed, as if that were any guarantee of safety. It didn't matter, she was pushed down onto her knees with her first step and pinned to the side of the bed, strong fingers wrapped around the back of her neck mashing her face into her sheets as if rubbing her face in her failure.

She felt the sobs quaking her from within, but choked them down, she didn't think she could handle the shame of her father finding her in this state, and she was sure that these ghostly hands' malice wouldn't stop just because another person was added to the scene. "I'm sorry," she whispered as a rasp between sobs. "I won't do it again, just do what you want and go away!"

The hand that had been fondling her tit came off and slapped her resoundingly across the butt. It took all of her restraint not to squeal in pain and the damn thing continued defiling her by taking hold and digging its fingers into the flesh of her ass. Then the one holding her neck came off but she was too cowed by being slammed down once that she rested her cheek against her bedspread and let the tears soak into her sheets as she waited for whatever this was to end.

Something in the paper, some kind of drug... That had to be the answer. It was some aerosolized drug spread by the paper's burning, something like LSD or Ecstasy... But it felt so much like having her ass roughly handled by someone who cared more for their own pleasure than hers, moreso when a couple of invisible fingers dug themselves into the waist of her hose and her underwear, pulling them both nearly off of her butt before she caught it.

It let go of her clothing, but the alternative was no better. It laid its palm against her groin, separated from her shameful wetness by only two incredibly thin layers of cotton. She could feel every inch as the ghostly hand ran up and down her slit, added heat from the rubbing of damp cloth against cloth. Nest heard herself moan, covered her mouth with one hand as the other clenched her remaining clothes for some modicum of control. She knew her hips were bucking each time the hand passed over her sensitive clit from the other side of her pantyhose, little yelps of pleasure came like hiccoughs, her toes curled within their sheer, black confines. Then when she was caught off guard, it came back up and tore down her underclothes in a single practiced motion, then returned to petting her pussy.

It felt so much like skin on skin, and though Nest tried to bring her pantyhose back up, they were stopped as though there was a whole arm attached to the invisible hand. There wasn't a point in trying any more when it had already gotten its prize...

She'd forgotten the other hand. That is, she forgot until out of the corner of her eye she saw the shape of her giant teddy bear 'walking' up behind her with the other ghostly hand lifting it by its neck like a crude marionette. The bear draped over her as soon as the one rubbing her pussy pushed inside a couple warm fingers.

Nest gasped at the sudden intrusion. The soft, fuzzy body of her old teddy bear bounced on her ass in time with the hand's fingers as they sank deeply within her vagina, like it was the one fucking her from behind rather than these intruding ghosts. It was mockery, almost as if she were being broken in for the first time by her own toy. Never mind the moans and squeals captured in her own hand, she could hear her wet pussy squishing with every deep thrust of the ghost's fingers; she felt herself being spread open, the friction of the fingers being plunged within, the way the ghost twisted its hand as it pulled out to loosen up her sodden cunt.

She felt a pounding ache in her chest, took a tight grasp of her sheets as she endured the pounding of her plushy toy. With each hump its big, brown head bobbed in the corner of her vision, beady eyes that had seen her play with herself countless times before from the bear's prime spot in the corner boring holes in the back of her head. Another finger added itself, spreading her further and the humping slowed only for a moment before the thickness rammed itself deep within again. Nest tried to imagine it was her teddy bear doing this to her, finally holding her down and plowing her as it had wanted to do from the start; it felt oddly better that way, even as the intensity rose to the point she had to hide her moans by biting her bedsheets.

Heavy thrusts rocked her from behind, she felt her aroused nipples drag against the edge of her bed, her small breasts mashed under the weight of her body. Her teddy bear had been admiring her from afar, she imagined, watching her every morning as she slipped into her pantyhose and every night having the best seat in the world to see her bent over and peeling them off. It had gotten to see every inch of her naked body from every angle, from her mid-morning drowsiness to her freshly-showered pinkness wearing nothing but the towel on her head. This was the night it couldn't take any more teasing and attacked. Nest imagined that the phantom fingers spreading out her pussy were her teddy bear's thick cock, that her juices were shining along its surface. She was trembling, knew that sooner or later all this would make her cum; the pressure was building inside.

Blinking away tears borne of fear and frustration, she threw herself back onto the fingers for some small measure of control. She met its thrusts halfway, feeling phantom knuckles press against her pussy lips while the fingers plundered her depths. It should have hurt, she hardly ever used even two of her own slender fingers, but she found she simply didn't care about the girth. It was all building up, pressure behind her carefully-managed gauge, and all she had to do in the final moment was let loose!

Nest felt it like electricity snapping her to attention, curled from her toes to her head. She couldn't keep her teeth clenched on the bedsheets and let them go with a sound she'd never heard herself make before barely concealed by slamming her face onto the surface of the bed. The fingers continued massaging her from within as waves rocked her whole body, her juices splattered against the insides of her naked thighs and ran down to her knees.

Only when she was limp and physically spent did the fingers remove themselves. It felt as though her throbbing cunt would never be the same.

Her teddy bear fell to the ground by her side, the hand puppeteering it apparently gone as well. Nest drew the toy into a hug, pressed her lips to its placid face. She waited in the quiet room, sitting with her back against her bed with her bear in her lap and tightly clenched to her chest, until the position made her back hurt and she stood on wobbly legs.

The pamphlet remained where it had been left.

There was not enough intellectual curiosity left in Nest's body to continue investigating what had just happened. Whatever it was... supposedly it was only supposed to stay until it 'satisfied' her...

She slept with her bear for the first time since receiving it.

02---

The events of the prior night were not on Nest's mind as she went through her morning routine. She'd never been a morning person in the first place, but her first lecture would be at eight and it took about as long to get to campus as she had to get there. So, by rote, she got up, went to shower while blinking away sand, dressed from a premade stack of clothing chosen the day before: leggings and a sweater since it was supposed to be cold, then a pleated skirt since Catholic school had ingrained the uniform deeply into her fashion sense. Breakfast was a hard-boiled egg made earlier that week and an orange to be peeled and eaten on the bus when she had so much time to waste.

Why, then, she'd awoken with sticky thighs wrapped around her teddy bear only hit her when she was sitting on the bus and halfway already to school...

A dream, a wet dream she decided. She clutched her legs tightly together as though a passing glance would reveal the whole story to a stranger even after a hot shower and a change of clothes; her face burned since she was at once all too aware of the feeling of her sheer leggings against her skin. It was silly, she knew, to be embarrassed of a wet dream, even if it meant she'd sleepwalked into masturbating with... her... bear... But everyone had those, it wasn't anything that really mattered, and it certainly wouldn't show on her face that it had happened. At worst, the people around her might see that she was fidgeting in her seat and her cheeks were red, her lips pursed. She'd only seem inexplicably embarrassed...

She hoped the sight of her in such a state wouldn't be arousing in and of itself. A quick survey of her surroundings gave her some much-needed support; this bus was so early in the morning that those persons sitting around her were all still half asleep themselves. None of them would have their heart pounding like she did, and the one nearest to her in fact was leaning his head against the seat's headrest and trying to eke a few more minutes of sleep out of his morning commute. Nest would have to ensure that he woke up when they arrived to satisfy her sense of justice.

It must have been that booklet and the magic trick that was played on her with that paper doll, she thought. It had to have primed her imagination for her elicit dream. Yes, it had to be the reason, since she'd never once dreamed about being taken against her will in any of her previous wet dreams. Someone had really gotten under her skin with that trick, but at least that was all it turned out to be.

By the time her friend's stop came and he settled into the seat beside her, Nest's heart rate had more or less normalized.

Ned was a strangely comforting presence, for the fact that he was exquisitely tall and for some reason persisted in dying his hair green. Standing next to him felt much like standing next to a broccoli floret, but his shadow was nice and cool in the summer. "Heya, not going to miss these early mornings once we're done with school, eh? Been nursing a caffeine addiction for years." He smiled and took a long drag off his thermos of coffee; the quart inside wouldn't last into the evening. "Want some, looks like you didn't sleep all that well."

"I didn't." Nest yawned into her hand and waved off the proffered thermos. "Germs," she explained.

He took another drag and came up from it a little more of a human being even before the chemicals had their chance to work; psychosomatic, Nest thought. "One more year, you said, and I'm gone next spring. Bet you'll miss me."

He was melancholic.

"Yes."

She'd noticed the advances, taken from the pages of grocery store bestsellers and useless without proper follow-up. It was better that he'd been too much of a coward to make his move, Nest would have had to reject him anyway. Being friends wasn't exactly comfortable for either of them, but it was likely the best that it could be. And it wasn't as if she didn't like him, but she already knew his path in life would separate them soon enough, so why waste time and effort forging a connection just to feel the pain of it breaking?

That was the excuse.

"Down to the coast..." she said. "You're lucky to have a lab already looking at you. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my bachelor's... just something to pay for the next step I think."

"Future stuff, amiright?" He shrugged. "With your chops, I'm sure they'll be chompin' at your bits before long. But hey, you know those new sandwiches at the commissary?"

Of course she did, she put them out every day, a little side gig to help with costs which was enormously better than her previous stint at a convenience store.

"The breaded things with the slices of hard-boiled egg," he said. "So good~ You mind setting one aside for me today? I've got a class that runs right up against lunch on the other side of campus, no chance of getting there before the rush without sprinting to my car and flying across to the other parking lot."

"I can do that."

Ned nearly got up the nerve to put his arm around her, but only rested it around her seat's back. "That's what I'm talking about: perks of knowing the lunchlady."

"Don't call me that, it makes me sound like a middle-aged woman." She tried to act offended for a second but her smile emerged through the surface of the ruse. And, in the silence that followed, she thought about that morning and fidgeted. "Say, have you heard anything about the occult club doing anything lately?"

The man was more plugged-in than she was, actually being a peer to their shared classmates and much more chatty. "Those guys? No, but they're pretty much on their own most of the time anyway, kinda withdrawn. Last I heard was someone complaining about a bad smell coming from the room like a methane leak."

"Like... sulphuric?"

"That's the thing, like rotting eggs. The school had to get a maintenance man to go and run a test to make sure there weren't any burst pipes in the area. Turns out there aren't any kinds of pipes running through that corner of the building, the guys were just using some special type of incense. Got told to knock it off, but that was like a month ago. Think they're keeping things on the down-low so they don't get kicked off campus and have to do their thing in one of their basements. Why do you ask?"

Nest told him about the booklet, conveniently leaving out everything from her taking one to trying to use it.

"Doesn't sound like them," Ned said. "I mean, the whole ghost thing is right up their alley, don't get me wrong, but I doubt the dorks even have access to the disposable income to have something like that made. They don't sell anything that I know of, and like I said, they're trying to stay out of sight and out of mind."

"I... see." She wasn't overly reassured by the news, instantly regretted telling anyone else about even the smallest and most wholesome part of the story.

Then, campus and up into the auditorium for her morning lecture. Once again she was the first one in attendance and did try to take out her laptop to do a little work on some assignment or another, but in the all-consuming silence of the auditorium, alone, thoughts poked at the wall erected at the edge of her psyche with enough persistent irritation that she closed the laptop and just sat there in the near darkness to wait for classmates to arrive and pull at her attention so she could properly ignore it.

Over the course of half an hour sleepy people filtered in. They didn't fill most of the space, but there were apparently enough of them that they couldn't just be crammed into any smaller class space. The unfortunately poor use of space required the lot of them to congregate on the lower floor just close enough to the stage that the professor wouldn't have to strain his voice getting to the back rows. That said, despite Nest's one-time proclivity to sit at the front of class for the best view possible, she'd drifted back during her college experience to the point that she was a constant presence in the very back of the allotted space. There was still walking space behind her, uncomfortable but not nearly as much as having someone reading over her shoulder, as they had.

And, despite the comparatively large amount of space they could still use, a man still took the spot just beside Nest. He was a forty year old man having come back to school for his next degree and not an unwelcome presence due to the larger age gap than between her and her more common peers. She would have still preferred being alone, but he was mostly harmless.

The professor arrived fashionably five minutes late, as he was wont to do, and began his lecture. It was fairly boring, Nest had read ahead by finding the man's book on the subject and although this was an opportunity to ask searching questions, what he said could mostly be found in those pages since he was a lazy man. When someone spoke at length, point for point already known to the mind, one tended to start dozing off since the brain could not detect a novel fact to store.

Nest shifted in her seat and the fold of her skirt rubbed against the inside of her thigh. She stopped herself short of standing with shock and choked down a little squeal. The fatherly presence beside her looked on with concern.

"I, uh... shivers..." she said lamely while her cheeks burned in the dark. He accepted her explanation at least.

It was no way to live, jumping at shadows... Nest began a breathing exercise, deep in and hold, release slowly, again and again to try and reach the calm that she desired.

She felt something brush past the back of her neck.

This time she did jump up out of her chair but there was nothing there in the walkway... and she had to endure the stares as she went back into her seat.

It was nothing, just another shadow... There was a draft in there or something that briefly felt like a finger being lightly dragged across her skin... One had to throw away childish fantasies like fairies and ghosts, there was just no way that any such thing existed, much less that one would be so dedicated to... to... to that!

She felt it squeeze her breast.

"Guh..." She covered her mouth as if she'd sneezed, but this time the feeling didn't stop, the ghostly presence kept squeezing and kneading her small breast over her clothes, the undeniable imprint of fingers appeared in the wool. Nest had to steel her mind to avoid crying out with shock; she'd already made enough of a fool of herself today for less and if she bolted out of the classroom there and then she'd have so many more uncomfortable questions to answer in the future. Nothing to be done but to bear it and hope that the ghost didn't intend to make itself obvious. She whispered to it, hoping desperately that it could hear and understand her, "Just, just do what you want, but quietly..."

It obviously understood her, took her words for consent as if it cared in the first place. The other hand appeared on her knee, quickly rubbing itself up her leggings and dipping beneath her skirt, lifting the fabric with an invisible forearm. In the darkness, Nest thought the motion wouldn't be noticed by the man sitting beside her so long as his attention wasn't drawn to her by an untimely squeal.

As fingers played their way up her thigh, she bit her tongue and clenched her legs; at least she could make it harder for the thing to violate her. The other hand had begun rubbing her chest in small circles, massaging her with its palm. It clearly didn't intend to let her get away with a quickie like it had the night before, it wanted her to really feel it from beginning to end, it wanted her to be so worked up that she would accept it. The one on her leg dipped between her thighs, too strong to be held back by her closed legs, rubbed her thigh above her leggings, its fingers so very close to her groin that she could nearly feel the touch of its skin through her panties and the leggings.

The ghost didn't seem to be able to go through objects, at least it hadn't yet, and Nest worried for what would happen when it became time to finish her off. Would the ghost be satisfied with making her orgasm through her clothes, or would it... would it strip her right there and then in front of everyone... Minutes of groping would have had an effect on anyone, she thought as her nipples tickled against the inside of her bra and her legs got wiggly. She'd begun making little gasps and squeals hidden with tightly-clenched lips, felt her skin burning with shame and the corners of her eyes brimming with endured tears.

When it all seemed too much to bear, the one hand left her tit and tried to slip itself under the hem of her sweater to grope her more directly. Nest grabbed her hem, pulled it tight into her lap to deny access to the thing's prying fingers. How was she supposed to hide her sweater running up her belly of its own volition!? The other one tickled her thigh, so unexpected that she actually laughed and had to hide it with a cough.