Adventures in Necromancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed on the other side. "I'm sorry... You do need to relax, though. I heard you'd fainted in public and I was so worried that the stress had finally gotten to you, driven yourself too far to come back. Just... are you feeling any better?"

Oddly enough, Nest could feel the absence of stresses she'd long forgotten were knotted up in her body. She held her blanket to her chest like a lost lover and remembered that the pamphlet had mentioned a more comprehensive book for sale...

"Yeah, dad, I think I'll be fine after a day or two in bed... And, if it's okay with you... I think I'm going to drop a couple classes for this semester..."

-

"Hey! You're back!" Taylor called from a long way away and sprinted across the midmorning migration of students to greet Nest. "How are you, still woozy?"

She'd arrived what would have been four hours late the week before. She pushed her heavy bookbag to the side and touched the man's strangely familiar chest. "I'm fine. Say, could I take you out tonight? I want to thank you properly for helping me that day."

A translucent hand, visible only to her, gave her a thumbs-up behind Taylor's head.

"I'd love that."