Adventures in Necromancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it... I'll... I'll do this," she whispered. The ghost stopped teasing her long enough to see what she would do. With no more capacity for increased shame, Nest quietly, calmly slid her hands into the waist of her skirt and shimmied both her panties and the hem of her leggings down. The cold air hit her immediately and the ghost took it from there, dragging both items halfway down her thighs where they would still be concealed beneath her skirt.

The hand between her legs palmed her pussy, gently pushed against her mound and massaged her up and down. It would never have been enough to get her off and didn't so much as glance across her clit, but it unsettled her in her seat with its rocking motion.

The other did not return to her breast, instead it cradled her cheek, felt the heat of her dazed expression in its palm. Moments after, there was a sensation of inviting lips pressing themselves to hers and she might have bolted up out of her seat if the hand above hadn't clapped itself on her shoulder to keep her firmly in place.

Escape hadn't even been an option from the start!? She had no choice but to sit in full view of her peers, being increasingly molested by this invisible force. His lips pressed against hers urgently, quick flashes of tongue trying to advance their embrace, but Nest kept hers sealed. If he got his tongue in her mouth, there wouldn't be any way to keep from sounding out with forced pleasure. Even so, this was her first kiss!? He was so warm, she would swear she could feel the heat of his excited breaths on her cheek and the wetness of his tongue as it prodded between her lips.

She barely noticed until it was too late to do anything about it, the hand below had progressed to lightly rubbing her clit with its thumb. It rolled around the sensitive nub with her own juices as lubricant, attacking from every angle while still rubbing up and down her slit. If anyone thought to look directly at her, despite the darkness, it would be clear that something was wrong with the way she squirmed in her seat, trying to contain her budding excitement. Orgasm was still a long way off, she hoped, but she could absolutely see it coming for her.

Then a fingertip. Nest clenched her skirt in white-knuckled hands trying not to squeal, and it, he, took the opportunity gained by a centimeter gap to thrust his tongue through into her mouth.

He kissed her sloppily, coaxing her own tongue from its hiding place to have fun swirling with his. She slapped her hand over her mouth, but was not able to stop the feeling of being violated in the mouth; the ghost was only tangible to its benefit, not to hers. All she'd accomplished was keeping herself from looking like a freak, tonguing the air. It could pass through objects, making her strip had always been a form of play!

There was no stopping the hand below either, adding a second finger into her tightness and sinking deeper and deeper, both wiggling fingers teasing the walls of her vagina. She almost thought she could hear the faint squishing as the fingers began humping her in her seat; she looked around, but thankfully the man beside her was too engrossed by the presentation that he hadn't looked and the squishing faded into the general noise of the room.

What would it even look like if she were found out? Like she was shlicking right there in public like some degenerate, using the company as fuel for her fantasies? The fingers fucking her pussy kept advancing in new and inventive ways, twisting and curling inside her so that she wouldn't be able to acclimate and ignore it. She felt the choking impact of moans stopped dead in her throat as she curled into herself on the chair.

The hand above stopped pressing down on her shoulder, began sliding down her collar into the v-neck of her sweater with an invisible elbow resting around her neck, keeping her solidly in place as she was ravaged above and below. Strong, warm fingers nudged under the band of her bra and fingertips flicked across her already sensitive nipple; she squeaked, stared between her knees to the ground so that even if someone saw her in that state, she wouldn't have to bear the shame of it until she'd already been taken care of. Her hard nipple was taken and rolled between two fingers, rubbing against the soft fabric of a bra that she knew was a size to big for herself.

All the while, the tongue in her mouth wouldn't take a rest; hungry lips mashed against hers and a phantom breath was warm against her face. Nest had to breathe through her nose in sharp gasps when she remembered to, attacked on all sides with stimulation as she was.

Nest rested her head against the ghost's firm, manly arm. An orgasm was coming and she damn well knew it from the seed of the feeling sprouting within. The humping, the caresses, and all the rest of it would make her bloom sooner rather than later; she bit her lip, hoping that she would be able to clamp down her response when the moment came.

There it was, flower petals unfurling as she continued being stirred up from below. She clenched up in anticipation of the grand finale, the sound of her own wetness so loud in her head that she wondered how everyone else didn't hear it.

It was- it was...

Gone...

It all stopped in an instant, Nest's clothes fell back into place as if nothing had been there. It felt more than anything like she'd woken up from a daydream, that the boredom of the class had gotten her to imagine jilling herself right there and then.

She pulled up her underclothes without anyone noticing.

Then it was time for the class intermission. Students filtered out of the auditorium to have their break and though Nest would typically used the extra time to study in the dark... she went out the other way, down a flight of stairs to a single-person bathroom unused for being out of the way on a barely-used floor of the building.

She locked the door behind her, hiked up her skirt and pulled down the rest, sat on the toilet and touched herself.

It had been such a vivid fantasy, she was as wet as she'd ever been, juices shining on her fingers from nothing but a glancing brush. The resulting moan echoed hard and fast against the close tile walls.

She only had ten minutes... She knew she wouldn't be able to continue studying if her libido kept expressing itself without release...

So... trying to block out the sounds that reminded her she was in a public place, Nest began rubbing her wet lips.

Then the hands reappeared, grabbed her head, and she was pulled against a warm, invisible thigh with something incredibly hot resting against her cheek.

The ghost took the instant of her surprised gasp to thrust its hot, meaty cock between her lips, the tip slamming against the back of her throat. He didn't allow her to come off sputtering and coughing, holding her with incredible force on its dick until tears flowed down her face, only then did it allow her to come halfway off, coughing around the meat spreading her lips and filling her mouth.

Not a daydream!

It began pumping its cock into her mouth, a very mild salty, bitter taste spreading across her tongue. She could feel every pulse of its heartbeat through its throbbing cock, taste its sweat. She'd kept touching herself, slippery fingers caressing her labia, dipping briefly within now and then as her force grew more intense. She was right there on the edge, she only needed just a little bit more and she could cum, she could put all of this behind her. Never mind the salty liquid leaking out of the cock's tip that was being forced down her throat, never mind that she could feel the occasional bump of swinging testicles on her chin, and fuck the idea that she could just be used as someone else's toy!

Nest rubbed furiously, her movements matched by the pace of the ghost humping her mouth.

Her toes curled in her shoes against the tile floor, her knees knocked and her thighs closed around her hand as orgasm took over, pressed on and on while she continued rubbing herself. The cock burst against the back of her throat a hot, bitter liquid that dribbled from the corners of her lips.

Seconds later the ghost came away from her.

She'd barely avoided swallowing all of the ghost's cum, stood shakily and waddled to the sink to dispose of it. It looked so much more like very lightly whipped egg whites and was already fading into nothingness by the time it hit the basin. At least, she thought, she wouldn't have to clean up much.

She looked back into the the cramped space of the bathroom and would swear that she saw the faint outline of a muscular man smiling and waving, then vanish like a trick of light.

"Bastard..." she muttered under her breath.

-03

It was clear to Nest that either she was having a psychotic break or she was being haunted by a supernatural rapist spirit... She considered her options during the second half of her first class of the day and the entirety of the second, and found all of them lacking in desirability. Going to a psychiatrist just sounded like an expensive way to be put in a soft room for the rest of her life with her mind dulled by drugs; the latter was terrifying on such a level that the padded room barely made it into the weight of the option once she'd though of the things they would force down her throat to make her 'normal'. It would be better, she thought, to simply bear the occasional sexual assault at the hands of an invisible attacker for the rest of her life...

He'd made her cum, he'd done it twice already and once in public! She'd tasted ghost semen and squirted while sitting on a school toilet! And what made her the most furious strangely was that the god-damned thing had in its first attack used a teddy bear gifted to her by her own father as a prop like it was the thing itself fucking her!

It was so distracting. She sat in class deep in thought, bracing herself for the ghost's next attack whenever the air changed and brushed against her skin. Her panties were slightly wet from before and there had been nothing to do but remove them and her leggings and shove them into her bag so she wouldn't be reminded of her own arousal whenever they brushed up against her... Going commando in a skirt wasn't especially helping her with the reminders...

That was like a signboard saying, "Come on and fuck me again, you won't even have to bother undressing me this time!" Nest hadn't thought her plan through at all, kept her off hand on her lap at all times just in case a stray breeze or a punk decided to test whether she was wearing underwear; it didn't matter to her rational mind that she'd never so much as heard of someone flipping a skirt other than at a party where everyone had been drunk anyway; the mere chance was enough to put her on edge. Her bare legs made her shiver, her skirt only falling just below her knees since she'd been depending on her winter leggings to do most of the work in keeping her warm.

She had to be shaking like a leaf, and pale as well. A few well-intentioned fellow students tried to take her temperature with their hand and she'd startled backward, nearly falling out of her chair once. Nest didn't like being touched on a normal day, certainly not after being molested... raped in the bathroom... She had every right to be scared of being touched, not that she could tell anyone.

Telling anyone would be a first-class ticket to the loony barn and she knew it. At best she could play it off as being one of those weirdos that could barely distinguish between reality and fantasy...

In the last minutes of class, she had a lightbulb moment. That kind of weirdo... even if the occult club wasn't involved in the production of the pamphlet, they were the ones most likely to have knowledge of how to combat the supernatural! After all, it existed, and if it was all a product of her fevered mind, then knowledge of how to combat it on its own terms might psychosomatically serve as well as if it were real!

Nest left class with determination and a half hour before her shift in the cafeteria that she would typically spend doing the day's homework. She entered the multi-purpose building and ascended to the third floor where the occult club had been shamefully crammed into the furthest and dankest corner with an empty room between them and normal folks. Whether the boys cared that they were being shunned, who could tell? They never complained about it, even while the lot of nerdy stereotypes spent the better part of a weekend hauling up heavy wooden bookshelves.

One knock later, a man with nearly Nest's own slight build with an extra half foot and soda-bottle glasses answered through just enough of a crack in the door that Nest could see his whole face. "We weren't being too loud, I have the decibel meter right here on the desk."

"I'm not here about that..."

"Oh." The door opened slightly more so the man wouldn't have to stoop, but his body still blocked sight of the dark interior. "What's up, aren't you that genius girl?"

"Better than my other nickname, but my name is Nest."

"Oh, right, Twiggy."

She grit her teeth and smiled, she still needed this guy and snapping at him would have to wait. "I was hoping to get some information, can I come inside?"

"Oh, about what?"

"...Spirits..."

He scratched his head and looked back at someone who murmured incomprehensibly from the other side of the room. "Oh, okay, I guess. One sec." He closed the door and locked it, then there was a minute of weird bumping noises, then something slammed shut, and he came back to the door to let Nest in.

Nobody else was present... but there was a suspicious cabinet in the corner of the room that creaked just the tiniest bit as Nest walked to the large folding table dominating half of the room and sat down.

"So, uh, you want to know about spirits?" the man asked. "Oh, I'm Norman by the way, if you cared. Yeah, um, we've got books on that sort of thing, but you know, we haven't really done much with the ghost stuff since the seniors left last year. We've got lots more books on demons, you know, these days, they're just cooler." The cabinet creaked a little and Norman covered his mouth in a mock coughing fit; the guy was just so obvious that Nest couldn't bring herself to call him out on it.

"I see... Do you have anything about protecting yourself against them?"

"Yeah, uh, lots of stuff, you know? So uh, like, there's always exorcism, but that's kind of a last resort type of thing for when the spirit really can't be dealt with any other way; anyone can do one but it's dangerous... supposedly. But you could always bless salt and water then flick them over yourself, purifies the air I think. Or you could wear prayer beads or a crucifix, but that's more for demons than ghosts. A lot of these measures work on any kind of spirit, so you know there's a lot of crossover." Norman went to a shelf and dug around in a plain cardboard box for a bit before coming back to the table and laying down a cord bracelet with a little glassy-blue charm hanging from it. "This is an evil eye charm, technically it's meant to divert curses, but it should also work against a lot of lower level type spirits."

Nest looked at the cheap thing, what had looked like blue glass at first was actually cheap resin with the bubbles still inside from its casting, and a painted eye stared up into her soul. Nevertheless... "How much?"

"Uh, no, no, that's not what I was doing. We literally got these in a box of three-hundred just for handing around, it's only worth maybe like fifty cents."

"I see... thank you." Nest tied the thing to her wrist as the string wasn't long enough to get it on her neck to hide the charm itself under her sweater. She'd have to think of an excuse if someone saw it and asked her why she was using this superstitious crap. It looked cool, that was it. "Just, you know, hypothetically... if I were being attacked every once in a while by spirits, is there anything else I could do to be safe?"

A knock came from the cupboard and Norman went to open it and have a hushed conversation with the weirdo who'd crawled inside. They weren't even hiding it anymore, that there was another person there. Maybe they'd been setting up for a trick? Get Nest to believe there was nobody else in the room and then spook her with a sudden noise? Whatever the case, Norman returned again after closing the cupboard. "So," he said, "if you ever have that kind of problem with a spirit, you can always draw a protective circle to stand inside until it gives up on getting you. It's nothing special, just any old circle will do, just touch the border and imagine closing off the inside of the space from the outside. After that, spiritual energies shouldn't be able to enter until the circle is broken or it erodes away naturally. Like, you should be able to sleep inside one no problem, they last for about a day at a time if nothing crosses the edge. We use them all the time for demon summoning, to protect ourselves from the demon's wrath when it arrives... if it arrives."

Nest very much did not want to consider the implications on cosmology presented by the existence of ghosts vis-a-vis demons. She had enough on her plate trying to convince herself of her sanity.

"Do you think," she said, "there's any way to detect ghosts, maybe see them coming?"

"So~ You've got those guys who swear by EMF radiation, and the ones who think you can see them in infrared. You could try opening your third eye, but that's not something just anyone can do in the first place. Then there's some books that say an herbal salve can be used to see the spirits, or smoking some other 'herbs' but I don't think someone like you'd be interested."

"Correct."

"So like, some people say you can feel your hair standing up or a cool spot in the room, and that should be enough. I don't really buy that, it's usually more of an air flow issue and hair-raising is just a natural leftover fear response from our monkey ancestors trying to look bigger."

"So you have some of that salve?"

"Uh, no. I've only read about it. so, uh, I could give you a copy of the book we use to try opening our third eyes..." He got it. It looked like one of the tackiest covers to have come out of the sixties and the pages were heavily yellowed already. "We only got a pack of fifty of these, back when our club was founded. I guess they never finished selling all of them."

Nest took it and hid it in her bag, the evil eye jingling on her wrist as a reminder of what she was doing and what intellectual lines she'd already crossed.

"Gonna be alright?" Norman asked.

"With any luck... It's been a weird day."

"I'm sure. Good luck."

-

Before noon, Nest went to the storage room behind the commissary, tied on her apron and tucked away her hair. The evil eye charm remained hidden on the inside fold of her sleeve, she didn't want anyone seeing it and making connections. It might not be that bad, so many girls were into horoscopes and all that kind of malarkey these days, but Nest had cultivated her reputation as carefully as she could that it wouldn't harm her prospects continuing on. She'd given herself a head-start toward whichever future she chose, it wouldn't do to have that lead taken away because of something this stupid!

She tried to put it out of her mind as she loaded the fryers from the frozen bags of whatever that the college insisted they use. Fries and nuggets, likely from the same suppliers that served restaurants of dubious quality, given to students at what would be a ridiculous surcharge if any of them were spending their own money. The same kind of thing had been the case at one of her last part-time jobs, the surcharge though of a lesser degree that although one could find the same thing for half the price, they would have to leave the store and waste their time finding it. One wasn't paying for the nuggets, they were paying for the convenience of having the nuggets here.