Adventures in Necromancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That job at the convenience store had been a hell and a half for numerous reasons, not the least of which being the clientele and the coworkers. Her peers in terms of age weren't mindful enough of the distance between them. Nest shuddered at the thought of that one pimply geek who'd thought they were close enough to just show up unannounced at her doorstep one day.

Dating had to wait, it just had to wait until the distance was closed between her and everyone else. It had to wait until she was standing firmly on her own feet and she could spare the time to while away as a lovesick puppy. If it took years, it would take years; she'd accepted the restriction long enough ago that it may as well have been engraved on her soul. Love would just drag her down to their level, when it had taken so much effort and continued to take so much effort to claw her way above the standard.

She was going into the back once more to fetch a box of chips when she felt the evil eye shatter within her sleeve. Nest dropped and spun, dragging her finger through the floor's dust to create a circle for herself like she'd been instructed and was equally shocked and relieved to see a hand of translucent white slap against an unseen barrier.

For being a delusion of hers, this would have been incredibly coherent... She shook the shattered resin out of her sleeve and stood as tall as she could, glaring out into empty space until the thing dared to show itself.

"Come on~ Don't say you don't like it~" a voice moaned just in front of her. Over the course of a full minute, the air transitioned from heat-mirage to foggy blur to rest on the general outline of a muscular man with... that... hanging between his legs. He was transparent, sure, but even some of his chiseled facial features were being drawn for her. "Just step on out here~"

"No." Nest stared down at her odd circle, it was too small to comfortably stand inside since she was sure if she didn't keep her arms clamped to her sides, she would break it and be endangered again. "Go away, I didn't want anything to do with you in the first place."

"You were the summoner, girl." The spirit leaned in until its forehead rested on her circle's protective radius. "I'm not going anywhere until you're satisfied. Or what, do you like your bear more than you like me? Do you cuddle up with it at night and rub it against your cute pussy? I love the way you moan, so restrained; I'd love to make you scream~"

"Go away!" Nest risked someone hearing her shout. "I don't care if I summoned you by accident or anything else. In fact, if I'm your master, shouldn't you be doing what I say!?"

"What, trust your lying lips?" It fucking chuckled at her. "You don't know what you want, but I'll show you... Oh, I'll show you over and over until you're begging me for it~"

"Bastard, I know how to stop you."

"With what? Trinkets and tricks you don't even believe in? Look at the remains of your protection and tell me again how powerful it is. As for your circle, do you intend to stand there until you pass out on your feet?" She swore she could see the ghost licking its lips. "The moment you stumble and begin to fall asleep, the very instant your body leaves that half-baked protection I'll drag you out and show you a real nice time~"

Someone called back to Nest for her to hurry up and come out, the lunch rush was coming and they needed someone on the other register... The ghost was right, she couldn't stay in her little dust circle forever. Long before she would have a chance to fall asleep on her feet, she'd be dragged out of it by campus security which would be a humiliation all its own. And until then this thing would have all the time it needed to think up a punishment for her...

She gulped. "What do you want?... We can make a deal..."

The muscular form rested its arm against the barrier, looming over Nest with a smug grin. "Why should I? I'll get what's coming to me sooner or later no matter what deal you try to trick me with. Or are you saying you'll do something special for me?"

Gross, so gross; Nest felt her heart beating in her throat. But something had to change, somehow she had to gain a measure of control over the situation. If that meant giving up a concession or two...

"I-" she choked, "-will let you touch me... as much as you want... but only with one hand..."

He considered it. "I wanted to pound your sweet cunt, though~" He wavered. "Only for one day. Trust me, you'll be begging for my cock in no time~"

Then the apparition vanished, Nest was able to get back to her responsibilities quick enough only receiving a hard glance from the girl she'd left alone at the registers.

She put on a food service mask so she wouldn't have to put on a food service smile and stood behind the counter. The customers lined up as they always did.

And the ghost was already rubbing the inside of her naked thigh beneath her skirt... It ran up and down, squeezing and tickling her, getting progressively higher and higher until every movement felt like he was going to lose control and start molesting her bare pussy directly. She was suddenly glad for the mask she was 'heavily encouraged' to wear since between her trembling and her pressed lips, she already worried about the strange looks she was getting. She felt a thumb making lazy circles, fingers spreading and squishing her soft thigh, all of it too slow and light to ruin the fun by making her cum quickly.

People were staring at her behind the counter, and not just in the way she sometimes caught the men doing it. She was shaking like a leaf and though she'd have wanted them to think she was merely cold, the little hidden smiles they went away with told of a different understanding. She was fidgeting, stalling for seconds at a time as her thoughts were drawn down between her legs with more and newer sensations, almost like she was some kind of a pervert wearing a remote-controlled buzzer. The impression wouldn't stick, she had to hope; she was too well respected to have people believe that she was just masturbating like a whore in public! She wasn't some hussy that would get off on random people seeing her being toyed with!

Nest clamped her legs around the ghost's hand nearly on reflex once her ability to resist gave out. She burst out sputtering laughter as the damned thing tickled her mercilessly in retribution. It almost had her bent over the counter with the surprise of it, and the hand appeared before her, invisible to everyone else, wagged its finger and vanished back to its place beneath her skirt.

"S-sorry sir..." she said, handing the most recent customer his change. "Thank you for comiiiing!" she squealed as she felt a fingertip pop into her butthole. It took several seconds to stand back up, trying not to shake on her feet after embarrassing herself so thoroughly.

That was the price she paid for trying to stop the ghost, she supposed. It stopped being gentle with her, focused its efforts on fingering her ass while she tried to deal with customers. She had to sound like a moron to these people, the way she was made to pant after holding her breath to deal with the agony of having the wrong hole entirely spread open. It took no time at all for the ghost to work its whole finger up her ass and begin humping her from behind in earnest; she felt like she had to be bobbing up and down for the people watching her, and they had to be actively watching from the cafeteria by then... She tried not to react, but she could feel the ghost's humping all the way up into her ribs, it drove her onto the balls of her feet with each thrust to ease the pain.

Damn, and then it buried itself down to the knuckle and began stirring her up, spreading its fingers inside her ass and wiggling them around. Nest had to clamp down on herself to avoid the persistent motion of the ghost's fingers making her butt move in the air like an insatiable whore looking for her next customer. she tried to keep her cool, but each pause between customers made her more sure that they were noticing something weird with her. She shook, her face was so hot that she knew the mask wasn't hiding all of her flush from view, even if her pursed lips weren't visible.

The last customer came up to the counter; she only had to manage this last one and then she would be free to retreat again. "S-sir... I'll get your chaaange~" The guy actually grinned, leaning on the counter. Unable to close her legs, Nest felt a shameful wetness running down her skin. She was panting softly, air forced out when the fingers went back to ramming themselves in, jarring her diaphragm.

"Say," the guy said. Nest barely heard him over the sound of her blood rushing in her ears. "It's obviously alright if you say no, but there's this party coming up and I've seen you around; I'm interested in getting to know you better."

"N-n-no..." Nest managed after bracing against the assault on her asshole. She couldn't look at the guy, didn't think she'd be able to remember a thing about him other than the feeling of embarrassment in the situation. How the hell do you talk to someone while getting your butthole finger-blasted!?

The ghost chuckled in her ear but of course nobody else heard it; she was in her own personal Hell and all the onlookers could see was the result. The ghost pulled its fingers from her asshole with such force that she faltered, landing on her butt in a pile of quivering legs.

"Fuck, are you alright?" the guy said, rounding the counter and squatting to her level. He was too close, too tall; she felt like he could take her there just like the ghost might and she'd be just as unable to stop it... But then, the ghost wasn't doing anything for the moment... "Hey, Twiggy? Come on, you look like you've got heatstroke. Have you had anything to drink today?" He called out to one of the other workers, "Hey, grab one of those water bottles!"

"I'll be fine..." Nest didn't even convince herself... "It's nothing..."

He wasn't having it. He scooped her up as if she weighed nothing, held her against his broad chest like a princess, and carried her into the back where she was provided said bottle of water to sip, specifically to sip he said because apparently that was the way to do it.

She hadn't come... Her heart was pounding and her whole body was so primed for it that the touch of a man brought her so much closer just like that. Her anus ached, winking with the ironic phantom of those two fingers still plunging past her limits. Whether it was real, or her terror was making her delirious, she clenched her knees together to stop the feeling that she wanted to finish where she'd left off...

"Our guys get this all the time," the guy said. Ah, he was wearing a football jersey, of course. For a jock, he did seem nice enough, and his co-

She shook the observation out of her head before it messed with her mental state even further. That had to be what the ghost wanted, to have her violated by flesh and blood too...

"No, really, they do. I think I heard you were anemic, right? Even if you're thin, that doesn't mean you're excused from taking care of your health. Overwork is a killer."

"Shut up." Nest clenched the water bottle in both hands, she knew she was speaking too harshly to someone who was only trying to help, but the thought of him being pulled into the ghost's plan horrified her. Just because the spirit had only touched her so far didn't mean it couldn't mess with others to get at her, it had already fucked her sloppy with her teddy bear... "I'll be fine, go away..."

"No chance," he said. "I know that tone, you're going to just wait until it doesn't actively hurt anymore and then you're going to go straight back to what you were doing."

She felt the ghost's hand caress her thigh on its way to her mound. The instinct to curl and protect herself was too strong to resist and it had to look like a cringe of pain. Her flushed face wouldn't help, the jock was staring so intently at her that she didn't think she could throw him off. "I'll be fine..." She sounded unconvincing even to herself.

He scowled. "You're coming with me to the infirmary."

Nest slapped away his hand and tried to get back on her feet, but a ghostly finger inserted itself in her pussy and hooked her so that she stumbled with the suddenness of the sensation. Before she could gain her pace, her legs were swept up by the jock and he carried her close to his chest again like a princess or a new bride.

The ghost didn't stop as she was carried across campus, it seemed to delight in her predicament, stirring her insides while she clung to the jock's shoulder. It was all she could do to just hide her face from him, even if she were squirming from the ghost's fingers, even if she were panting with the effort not to cum again. It seemed with each step, she was rocked onto those probing fingers, they found her g-spot and the thumb ran circles so very close to her clit that she burned with the urge to let it finish her off.

That's all it would take and she knew it, just having her button pressed after being nudged so close to the edge, while her mind was filled to the brim with shame. She tried not to feel the strong body that held her, it was too much for her mind to think that the first time she came with a man would be like this. Still, he was strong... she felt his concern in those firm arms and the broad chest they held her to, all while she was being secretly molested.

Nest whimpered as the thumb got a little too close to her clit.

"Don't worry, we're almost there," he said.

The ghost whispered in her ear, "You want him, I can tell. the way things are, you could have his cock today and you'd only have to ask for it~ Come on, say you will and I'll leave you two alone for the day~"

She shook her head. Right away, the stirring became furious, the thumb pressed firmly against her clit and rubbed in harsh circles that made Nest writhe like a cat trying not to take a bath; she couldn't help it at all but the jock wouldn't let her out of his grasp, his arms like steel bars that bound her to her humiliation.

Already so close, she came all over the fingers. Nest thought she might cramp up, it was so intense. She kicked in the air and clung so desperately to the jock's shoulder, biting her lip so she wouldn't yowl in public as she was defiled by an unseen force. But the ghost didn't let her off easy, it was displeased with her and so kept up its attack on her sensitive spots long after the pleasurable motions of orgasm passed by and it became nothing more than unbearable agony.

With the jock opening up the gym building's door, the ghost retreated and she pressed her face against the jock's neck sniffling and tearing up while trying at least not to know who had seen her in that state.

-

There wasn't a nurse, not really. One of the gym teachers had taken double duty in these cases and had only given Nest a few pain relievers with an electrolyte tablet that looked more like a sports supplement. She was made to sit on a cot, the jock wouldn't let her get up until he was sure that she wouldn't try anything stupid.

"My name's not Twiggy, by the way..." she said, knees held tightly to her chest on the cot.

"Ah, well I'm Taylor."

She glared at him, but she knew she wasn't being fair and planted her face into her knees with a sigh. "I'm sorry, but can you not tell anybody about this?... I guess people will be talking anyway soon..."

"They do, it's just something that happens." Taylor was bent over in his seat, remembering something depressing. "Anyway, there's nothing wrong with getting sick, morally at least. I'm sure nobody will think any less of you for any of this. And I'm sorry that I hurt you so much while I was moving you." So that's what he thought was happening while the ghost made her cum in his arms... "I'm thinking now that they say you're not supposed to move injured people, but I was kinda moving on instinct. I've noticed how hard you've worked for a while now, all crashes in on you at some point, doesn't it?"

It would be easier to play into what he thought was happening than to explain the supernatural shit going down in her life, she thought. "Yeah... I guess I haven't been sleeping well lately. Damn, I think I might have to miss my next class..."

"Go home, nobody will blame you least of all the professors. Do you have a ride?"

"I take the bus..."

Taylor pulled out his phone, punched in a quick-dial. "Hey buddy, you mind taking notes for me in our one-o-clock? Yeah, I've got something to take care of that can't wait... Really? Chloe too? Weird, well it must be important if that bitch is relying on you too. Sorry, sorry, I know. Kay buddy, thanks."

"What are you doing?"

He put away his phone. "Taking you home, think you can walk by yourself?"

Whether or not she actually thought so, and of course she could since she'd only had two orgasms in the last half hour, she wouldn't have let him carry her again.

The drive home was uneventful, Taylor remained a perfect gentleman throughout and only left once she closed the door behind her.

It was odd being home in the middle of the day, neither her or dad used this space much except as a place to sleep and bathe and there was dust that was only visible when the sunlight was coming at it from just the right angle.

She went into her bedroom, drew a circle in the carpet with her toe for what good it was worth. There on her desk... was the remainder of the pamphlet.

-04

She wondered what would happen if Taylor discovered that she'd just turned straight around and taken the bus back to campus once he was out of sight. With the offending item in hand, she was more than willing to have a fit in public if it got her closer to her goal.

"Open up!" Nest shouted as she banged against the occult club's door. She was still knocking when it opened from the inside and Norman again welcomed her in.

"Didn't work?" he asked.

She slapped the pamphlet onto the table. "The circle did, the charm exploded."

Then, with absolute disregard for how absolutely mortifying it made her feel, Nest relayed all of what had happened to her in the last day, up to and including snippets of what the ghost had done. It was this far gone anyway, nothing more could be lost by intimating her experiences to this occult nerd and whoever else was there listening from the cupboard (it shook once or twice as the person hidden within shifted). And at least Norman sat quietly, nodding along and taking notes seriously, assuming that her story was true and she wasn't just yet another closeted nerd pouring her heart out with an invented scenario to make herself seem more cool; his lack of reaction when she got to the lascivious bits was encouraging.

"I see," Norman said. He lifted a finger to have Nest wait as he went and knelt at the cupboard's cracked door. "So? What do you think?... I understand that wasn't the deal, but you... You can? Good, so just come one ou-... I can't give you a month off for this, the guys would have my nuts... Two weeks isn't as bad, how about one week and some restrictions of service for two more?... You want to hash that out right now? Come on, she's looking at me like I'm some kind of freak... Okay, that wasn't nice......... Alright, we can go with those restrictions and one week off starting tomorrow."

The cupboard door was flung open, dropping Norman on his ass, and a girl emerged. She was... hard to place, nicely tanned with rough-cut blonde hair above her shoulders and sharp, red eyes (which Nest hoped were color contacts). She wore a loose camisole over small breasts and dolphin shorts along with magical symbols painted in patterns all across her skin; she unfolded herself from the confines of the cupboard and stretched her lanky frame with a yawn of relief. Her walk up to the table emphasized rolling hips and a puffed-out chest, disdain for the fallen occult club member clear on her face. When she made it into her seat and addressed Nest, at least the disdain faded to disinterest while she leafed through the pamphlet.