Adventures in Necromancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl," this person said with a rasp, "do you remember any of the symbols appearing on the doll before it burned up?"

Nest did her best to draw out what she had only seen for a few minutes before the doll had self-destructed and set off the chain of events bringing her there.

"Sorry about her," Norman said, sitting down and putting his arm familiarly around the other girl's shoulders (there was murder in the girl's expression but she didn't do anything to stop him). "This is Sen; she's kind of the occult club's mascot at the moment."

The girl, Sen, shrugged off his arm and took the scrap paper Nest had been working on. She studied the half-remembered scratches with great interest.

"If she's your mascot, why were you hiding her in a cupboard?"

"Kind of a 'members only' type of mascot, you see..." he said, earning a redoubled homicidal sideways glance. "We're working on a more comfortable solution for everyone, I promise. But you said you didn't want to move to Milton's house and nobody else has room."

Deciding that she'd had very much enough of the supernatural for one lifetime already, Nest held her tongue before questions could spill out of her mouth. She'd seen the tiny, black points poking out of Sen's blonde locks and worked to convince herself that it was all simply a costume being worn by the *ahem ahem* queen of the occult club, indulging in her own fantasies.

Sen stretched again, joints popped with satisfaction that translated to a moan and a dreamy expression. "So," she said, "this is one of Blackrod's products. See this symbol and this one over here?" She pointed to the items in question and drew what they should have looked like rather than allow Nest's poor attempt stand. "Those are both conclusions to the Hermetic equations being used. And that matters because there should only ever be one conclusion within a circle, it demarks a single expression."

"Like a program?"

Sen tapped her nose. "Sometimes you see novices put more than one in so that it disrupts any possible effect on environmental mana. If you tried to push a current through this circle, the most you could expect is to get a little spark from the eddies as the Hermetic expression fails."

"A spark... like one that could ignite flash paper?" Nest was starting to paint a picture in her mind, just accepted that magic was flatly real and made a note to deal with the revelation in due time.

"There you go, the actual spell is contained within the book, not the doll. So, this here, then that and that are meant to pull and snip the tiniest portion of your psyche as you're reading the book, then the burning doll should activate the node."

"So, the pamphlet is the thing that summoned the ghost?"

"No."

"But you just said-"

"No, because there isn't a real ghost involved at any point with this spell."

"I. Have. Seen. It." Not to mention touched it, been touched by it... "Look, I didn't even believe in them yesterday or most of today, and I might still just be insane but the only sane thing to do now is believe in what I've experienced."

"Hm," Sen said, pulled Norman's ear and explained whatever she knew to him with no small amount of nodding, and went back to her cupboard. It must have been more comfortable than Nest thought if the girl was willing to go back for no reason, no matter how compact she was.

So Norman picked up the torch. "Here's the thing, poltergeists aren't actually ghosts, or at least not all of them are. Most of the time they're instinctive, uncontrolled psychokinesis that just moves things randomly since the source of the psychic effect isn't actively controlling it. Sen says there must have been a potion soaked into that doll which activated your pituitary gland to produce the chemicals needed to awaken psychokinesis for a while, and because the pamphlet is designed to make you think about ghosts and sex..."

Nest rested her elbows on the table and rubbed her temples. "Are you telling me I've been psychically raping myself?"

He shrugged. "A little. As Sen said, the effect was condensed within a small portion of your psyche and snipped off to form a new monad with the only active section of spellcraft on the page. At this point, you could say that there is, effectively, a custom-made spiritual entity pre-programmed to fuck you. And it really should have evaporated by now, considering it's done so three times already..."

"No it hasn't!" Sen poked out her head and yelled across the room, burning Nest's cheeks as she considered who might be in the hall hearing all of this. "You, girl, the spirit was made to satisfy you, not itself! It's flailing around without purpose because you're using it wrong!"

Nest shot up and stomped over to the cupboard so at least this horrible woman wouldn't be shouting out her problems to anyone within the building. Sen was crammed within the cupboard with just enough space under her knees for a bag of snacks and just enough room on one side to tape up a tablet that was paused on a movie. "Fine! I'm satisfied! I never wanted anything to do with this in the first place, so just help me obliterate it already!"

"Stupid girl~" Sen's lips parted in a sharp-toothed grin. "How long have you put up that act that you can say such things naturally? Do you have to think of your responses anymore or do the lies simply flow like water?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Nest tapped her foot irritably, uncharacteristically clenched her fists.

"I don't blame you," Sen said and unfurled herself into the space of the room once more, standing within inches of Nest with her chest thrust out, looking down her nose at the girl. "Virgin." She spat the accusation, slowly caressed Nest's waist despite the way the girl pulled back, then pulled them tightly together and hovered her lips close enough to Nest's that the girl could feel her breath. And when Nest closed her eyes to retreat from this sudden intimacy, too accustomed to sexual assault after the day she'd had, Sen released her and was sitting on the edge of the cupboard when she came to her senses. "Yep, total virgin. Say, Virgin, did you know that at least five of the club members here have crushes on you?" Despite Norman's frantic gesturing, she continued, "Six, my mistake. If an unarguably adorable thing like you wanted it, you would not be a virgin by the time you left this room. If this quivering excuse for a man's penis is not enough for you, it might take as much as a five minute walk."

Nest purposefully did not look at Norman.

"No words? Shall I continue? What of that football player? He's recently single, I understand, and has certain tastes which align with your character. If it's a question of technique, you need not waste your breath on seduction; merely have him take you home again and when you are about to enter your home, take his sleeve between your fingers and lead him inside to your bedroom, then give him some of those adorable, shimmering puppy-dog eyes or bury your face in his shirt and you'll marvel at the ease of leaving chastity behind."

"No!"

Sen softened her tone after a sigh to switch gears. "This artifice will only grow in power and intensity the longer you deny yourself. You say you did not see it last night, but today there is sometimes an outline in the air and his voice is in your ear? At this rate, how long do you think you have before your sexual repression has it manifest more permanently to lock you up and fuck you without rest until you at last relent and melt into his arms? I give it a week."

"What?..." Nest shook, she felt nauseous. "C-can't we just exorcise it or..."

"That does not appear to be an option, unless you would risk damaging your own psyche via the sympathetic principle?"

"What... are you telling me to do?..."

"It's not really that big a problem, honestly, nothing worth being upset about." Sen patted Nest's shoulder like a friend. "Go home, call up this spirit, and fuck it until you're satisfied. Just go ham, really get into it. After that, you can go back to being as repressed as you damn well please."

There was some more conversation after that, Nest didn't really catch the meaning of it as she was inundated by visions of the near future from that point to the point where she left to catch the bus.

---

On the bus, a familiar hand rested on her thigh and petted her down and concernedly up. "Finally coming to your senses?" the ghost whispered in her ear.

She similarly whispered so she wouldn't appear as crazy as she thought she was to the few others on this mid-day ride, "We're going back home, don't try anything here or we're not doing it today."

Invisible fingers squeezed her thigh. "Did you think you had a choice?"

"Don't press your luck, I'm only going to fuck you so you leave me the hell alone."

There was a rush of air as the phantom mass rose to her provocation and slammed its palm into the window behind her. The sudden sound drew some concerned looks, but Nest had steeled herself already to get done what had to be done, she wouldn't be scared by a thing that was apparently designed not to actually hurt her.

"Stop embarrassing yourself," she said. "You'll win in just a few minutes anyway, sit down and shut up."

He grasped her breast and she felt his warm tongue run across her cheek to her earlobe. "And if I want to just take you right here on the bus?" he asked. "You know what I am, don't you? Don't you think that means you think it would be super hot to get reamed as these random civilians watch you? Ah, I see that blush~ I should press your face to the glass and ram you from behind so the people on the street get to see your O-face while the ones inside see your pussy spreading open. Mmm, don't you think that would be nice? I know you do, deep down. You're an insatiable whore deep down, and you've only gotten worse as you pushed it down to fester. Why not do it? I'll be with you all the way to the loony bin~"

Nest pulled out the box of evil eyes she'd taken from the Occult club on her way out. From the starting couple dozen within, ten or so had already shattered.

"Baubles," he said. "You're fighting your own desires, just give in and it will all be over."

---

There was a single charm left as she crossed the threshold of her bedroom and she slammed the door shut as the final one popped. Nest felt ghostly fingers grab her collar and rip down her coat as she approached the bed. She did the rest as the ghost tugged at each piece to get her nude faster, he was impatient and she was starting to feel herself warming up as she thought about what she was about to do.

She made it to her bed in her bra and panties, grabbed her stuffed bear and held it to her chest while the ghost unhooked her bra and yanked off her panties. She was entirely unprotected save for her bear, which was thankfully overlooked.

She knelt on her bed, pert butt bare to the cool air, trembling against the small comfort of her bear. "Well, get it over with!" she called into the air.

The ghost appeared looming over her, more solid now with a milky white form than it had been before. He was well-muscled and as tall as any man she'd ever known, as if he was taken right from the part of her brain that desired to be picked up and- No, she pushed the thought back.

"You want to be manhandled, don't you?" he said against the nape of her neck.

"Shut up!"

He grabbed her ankle and pulled her onto her back, off to the side of the bed where he was waiting for her. His cock rested heavily on her pelvis, coming frighteningly close to her navel as a promise of what was to come, how deeply he was finally going to plow into her virgin field. "Come on, you know how you want this done." He took her other leg and led her to wrap them both around his waist, then he wrapped her in his big, strong arms and... lifted her up so that the only thing protecting her naked breast from rubbing against his broad chest was her bear. She was floating entirely in the air with his massive cock throbbing against her skin, and the sense of floating made her instinctively clench her legs more tightly around him. "That's a good girl. Tell me what you want, just let me hear the words."

Nest shook her head, the words died in her throat.

The ghost put his hand on the back of her head and brought her in for a kiss that she did not allow to progress beyond her tightly-pursed lips.

"You want me to service you, isn't that right? You want me to satisfy you, to make you cum like you've never been able to make yourself cum with your own fingers." He became more and more certain as he watched the small signs in her face that he was right. "You've wanted this for a long time. You want a big, strong man to grab you up and have his way with you. You want to feel helpless, you want him to take from you whatever he wants and then you want him to keep taking from you until you're left sloppy and loose on the ground. Ha ha ha, not such a pure little flower, are you? But you only want one man to know how messed up you really are on the inside. You want someone like me to drag it out of you kicking and screaming for release." He kissed her again with a flash of tongue that she didn't protect herself against. "If you're not going to consent verbally, at least put it in by yourself."

She swallowed, let her bear drop to the side and threw her arms around the ghost's neck. He felt so hot within the embrace, as if he was just as nervous as she was. With her eyes closed, she could imagine the shape of the muscular chest her small breasts pressed against. She pulled against his neck, bringing herself up his body until his massive dick was right there, right in line with her tight pussy. With his hand supporting the small of her back, they both lowered her onto his hard-on, spreading her wet cunt more and more while she tried her best to bite her lip and stop the groan of mixed pain and pleasure that resulted.

When he'd filled her completely, she panted for breath against his neck as his throbbing meat stretched her out. Her eyes were already watering and sweat beaded on her skin despite the chill in the room. Nest felt an ache that rose from their meeting all the way through her ribs; he hadn't even started pounding her and already she could feel the echoes of wonderful agony reverberating back from the future.

He kissed her collarbone, stroked his fingers through her hair. His strong arm held her firmly in place, floating three feet off the carpet with her legs clasped around his translucent hips. "I'm going to start, just nod."

Nest swallowed her pride and nodded. Right away he began lifting her by inches and thrusting slowly back inside her, and though his manner was different, subdued, he clearly hadn't changed at all. He was in control, dominating her body just as he had been all day, but she'd made herself a gift to his masculine energy and the way it felt deep inside became softer and sweeter than the two of them had been thus far. She could feel how gentle he was even though every stroke of his massive dick made her hips ache, how gentle he made himself when he could have simply slammed her face into the carpet and had his way with her as much as he pleased, the way he'd threatened because it was her secret, even from herself, that she loved the idea of a man so infatuated with her that he'd throw away his freedom to take her right where she was. Forgetting pride, she felt the warmth spreading in her breast, pressed against his; she felt how the pain gradually faded away from notice, how the pleasure was pushed further and further to the forefront of her mind.

She'd begun flexing her legs to come down into his hips even harder and faster, urging him to do the same and really drive himself into her hot pussy. It wasn't a real person, she thought, there wasn't any more shame in this than there would be in buying a huge dildo and... she stopped the thought before it could complete. While she was hanging from his neck, she kissed him on impulse, felt as his tongue danced with her own. The strong jaw that she could barely see became all too real after their embrace when he rested it on her shoulder and nuzzled into her neck.

"I'm going to really start, okay?"

"Mm-hm..." Nest mumbled.

He grabbed her ass with both hands and really began humping, lifting her up and dropping her onto his ghostly cock with such force and suddenness that she simply didn't have time to feel the pain of being spit open before he lifted her back off to go again. She felt like a doll in his strong arms, so safe despite floating three feet off the ground that she could feel the orgasm welling up within her, beaten down by her desire to keep riding. It was nothing like using her fingers or the hidden dildo that she'd used only the once in the shower while her dad slept in the next room over, she moaned and squealed with abandoned morals like a bitch in heat, content to allow this man the run of her body because his every touch left its mark in hot arousal on her skin.

The sensation of his fingers squeezing her butt as he lifted her, the feeling of being filled over and over with a man's hot breath on her neck, sure that he was feeling just as good being squeezed by her tightness; once she let go, it became heavenly.

"It's, it's coming!" Nest choked, clasped tightly to her lover's neck. Her taut nipples dragged along his chest, the heat between her legs was a raging inferno and the sound of their lovemaking, the slapping and the squishing, rang for only their two ears. A muscular arm crossed her back and she was manhandled into bed on her side, her legs forcibly closed and locked in place by a translucent elbow so that her cunt became even tighter around his massive dick, and the ghost started a rhythm that became faster and faster, his ghostly balls, heavy with cum bounced against her naked thigh. "C-cum inside me... Just do it!"

"Of course," he said, stopping his assault on her cunt for just the second it took to bend over her and kiss her cheek.

She buried her face in her pillow while he got back up to speed, ramming himself deeply inside her pussy. Their heat intermingled and his balls tightened, ready for that ever-sought and rarely achieved mutual orgasm. The tipping point came on fast, both of them moaning with pleasure as she twitched and writhed as she much as could on the bed and his male instinct drove his hips to pound his hot load deep within. Nest yowled into her pillow, waves of pleasure cascading over her like a waterfall as the ghost's final thrusts pounded into her.

And then he pulled out; she flopped back in bed covered in cold sweat, muscles limp and head fogged, ectoplasmic semen dripping out of her throbbing cunt, down her tender thigh onto the bedspread where it promptly evaporated into nothingness.

It took a little while to catch her breath, small tits rising and falling with a wondrous ache behind them in the cool air of the room. "Are you still there?" she asked empty space... Ah, right, it was only supposed to last until she was satisfied...

-

A knock came at the door and Nest, shocked beyond belief, was barely able to drag a blanket over her nudity before her father poked his head in.

Mutual embarrassment exhausted, her dad retreated back into the hallway and spoke from behind the door. "I heard you fainted at school... So um... It's okay, I know you do it and-"

"That doesn't help!" she shouted, blanket clutched to her chest. And after ten full awkward seconds of stunned silence, more softly. "What girl wants to hear her dad say he knows she masturbates?"

"It's not weird or anything, I do it too..."

Nest buried her face in her hands but there wasn't enough time to stop the psychic sucker-punch that was the mental image of her dad jerking off. "I don't want to talk about that!"