Adventures of a Junior Super Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers

Her thoughts may have drained away, but her feelings hadn't. Her nipples were growing hard even as her mind was growing blank. Just as before when she was watching the video at home, pictures of leaning on her knees, beneath the teller's counter, licking out the pretty girl while she worked flashed through her head.

Eventually a soft ding sounded and the elevator doors opened. Artemis slowly turned around, her body moving rather sluggishly as she walked out of the elevator and into a metal enclosed hallway. She walked down the hallway, passing two different branching corridors, walking towards another metal door, knowing fully that this is exactly where she needed to be.

She paused in front of the door, her head leaning to the side, her neck barely able to hold up its weight. One of her hands was stuck on her breast, mindlessly kneading it, causing the occasional light moan to escape her lips.

This door was obviously the one she was looking for. It may have been a blank metal door like all of the others in this underground facility, but she knew this was the one. She was finally here. She had finally tracked down the mastermind behind all the bank robberies.

Artemis finally forced her hand down away from her breast. She needed to be professional when busting this case open. She waited patiently by the door, waiting for it to open. She probably could have broken it down with her enhanced strength, but patience was a virtue. And she needed to wait like a good girl.

It seemed as if soft blue and green colors swirled around on the metal door, as if the metal itself was alive and moving around. It was hard to see, Artemis had to focus her gaze closely on the door in order make out the faint changes in color. The colors moved around on the door, swirling in a circle, drawing her eyes in, deeper into the door.

After several moments of mindlessly staring at the door, a light hiss sound spilled forth as the door slid open, revealing the way further in.

The harsh metal walls continued into this next room, but it was much bigger than the hallways she had been walking down. It was a wide expanse, with several metal tables along the walls and one extra-large one in the center of the room. A large monitor dominated one wall, easily the largest tv screen Artemis had ever seen.

Several types of machinery littered the area, some situated above a table, others off on their own. They all seemed rather complicated, and Artemis was having issues focusing on any one thing anyway. If she was paying attention, she would have realized that this was some sort of underground laboratory or mad scientist lair. But her mind was far too distracted to make that connection.

Eventually, she noticed someone in the room with her. Sitting at a nice plush office chair underneath the overly gigantic monitor was a dark-haired woman with a smooth olive complexion dressed in a professional looking white lab coat. Her back was to Artemis, as she was engrossed at the large control panel in front of her.

The super hero willed her legs forward, as heavy as they were, striding confidently towards the woman. Her footsteps echoed loudly on the metal flooring, making it obvious she was there. A small part of her mind wondered if she should have tried to sneak in, to be more cautious. But that part of her mind had long since drifted back into a pleasant hazy cloudiness. This is exactly where Artemis needed to be.

"So you're here," a dark, rich voice carried from the woman at the control panel. The woman turned her chair around to face the super hero.

The woman had long dark hair, just past her shoulders, and a sharp angular face framed by a large pair of very stylish silver framed glasses. Her white lab coat covered her body from her neck down to just below her knees. A pair of practical work boots finished off the get up.

She was pretty, in a hot librarian sort of way. She could pull of the sexy lab assistant look without a problem. And even though the white coat covered up her skin, it couldn't hide her figure. Artemis absently licked her lips while studying the woman in front of her.

But Artemis couldn't dwell on that. This was clearly some sort of evil lab hidden under the city, which was obviously illegal (you needed a permit for a secret lab). Even Artemis knew that something was not right here, even through the fog of her sleepiness. She really was far too sleepy to be fighting crime right now. She probably shouldn't have spent the better part of her day masturbating while watching that bank video. Cumming so many times always made her tired.

Still! She was here, and she was ready to shut this crime down. Tired or not, she had a job to do, and she was going to do it. She had tracked the mastermind behind the bank robberies to this unauthorized lab, and she was going to put the evildoer in her place. Even if she was a really attractive evildoer. Who probably had really nice tits underneath that lab coat. And a firm ass.

The superhero shook her head to get rid of those thoughts and stopped her gait about halfway between the large lab table in the center of the room and the woman in the lab coat. It looked like the name tag on the coat said "Dr. Summers."

Artemis took up a pose with one hand on her hips and the other pointing a single finger out at the other woman. It was game time.

"Your days of crime are over, villain!" Artemis called out, her voice sounding soft and hollow in her own ears. The acoustics in this place must not have been very good.

"Now hand over all the money you stole from the bank, and turn yourself in, and I promise not to hurt you." It wasn't very original, she knew, but she had plenty of time to come up with witty remarks and super powered based puns once she got into the Guild proper. For now, she would stick with the tried and true methods of super-heroing.

"Oh my!" A look of surprise came over the scientist's face. Her mouth was parted into a small o, and Artemis couldn't help but picture that very same face, but with a moan coming out of that mouth instead.

"You've certainly found me," a small smile replaced the look on the doctor's face. "You tracked me all the way down to my secret lair. What ever will I do now?"

A smug grin immediate appeared on Artemis's face. She had really done it. She tracked the criminal all the way down to her underground lair, and now she was going to apprehend her. A very solid end to a case. And she had done it all on her own.

"You came all the way down to here to see me, all alone," the smile on the doctor's face spread out wider, becoming almost predatory. "Down to my lair that's over one mile underground, where no matter how much you scream, no one will ever hear you."

Okay, that was definitely predatory. She may have been alone, yes. And she may have been deep underground, also yes. But she wasn't helpless. This scientist woman was acting far too arrogant. Artemis wasn't just any ordinary person, she had powers, and she knew how to use them. Besides, it's not like she had blindly wondered into this woman's lair without any sort of plan, scouting, or backup.

Or, wait. That's exactly what she did.

Oops.

It finally dawned on the superhero that she may have been a tad overconfident in coming down here alone, without any knowledge of what she'd be facing. The best thing for her to do at this point, would be to take the doctor woman out quickly, before she could do anything nefarious.

Artemis pushed her right leg down on the metal floor, looking to shoot forward and grab the evil doctor. Her body immediately jerked to a halt, as her left leg was pulled back, stopping her momentum before she could even get a start.

Looking down, Artemis was horrified to see a silvery metal appendage wrapped around her leg. It had somehow wrapped all the way around her left leg from her ankle all the way up to the top of her thigh without her even noticing.

She quickly moved to rip the metal tentacle away from her limb, but found that her right arm was bound similarly. How had she not noticed it? The calm easy-going fog that had clouded her mind for the past few hours faded as the horror of being held against her will slammed through her head.

She could feel the cold metal of the arms now wrapping around her. Her other leg and arm were just starting to get wrapped up too. If she let all of her limbs get immobilized, she may never be able to get out. If she was going to break free, now as the time.

Summoning all of her enhanced strength, Artemis surged forward, pulling on the metal appendages, her lithe muscles bulging with power. She could hear the grating of metal on metal as the man-made tentacles strained against her. Sensing she was making progress, she flexed hard, getting ready to tear her way through her restraints.

"Oh, stop that." The evil doctor pulled a hand held remote from her coat pocket and calmly pressed one of the many buttons on it.

"Ahhhhh!"

Electricity shot through the metal tentacles, shocking Artemis and causing her muscles to spasm uncontrollably. The light electro-shock stunned her for a moment, but that was all the time the machines needed. By the time her muscles recovered, both of Artemis's arms and legs were completely wrapped up in cold metal, making it impossible to break free.

"You...*ugh*... won't get away... with this!" Artemis spat out the only words that had come to her mind through the shock of the electrocution. She really did need to be more original. She doubted anyone in the Guild said anything nearly as cliché as she had been.

"Oh, dear Artemis. You should behave. This isn't any way to act after I took the time to invite you down here," the evil doctor fiddled with her glasses, rearranging them on her face as she studied the tied up superhero.

"Invited me? I tracked you down. I found your lair all on my own!" Artemis struggled against her bonds, even though she knew it was hopeless. She wasn't about to go down without a fight.

"Dear, dear, dear. Come now. How did you find my lair? What exactly led you here?" The doctor was leaning back in her well-padded office chair. It looked like she was enjoying a movie rather than interrogating a captured superhero.

"Ha! That's easy, I watched the security video from the bank. It led me right here." Artemis let her smug smile come back on her face. She had found this lair all on her own, and it hadn't even been that difficult. "It wouldn't surprise me if the cops had found out as well and were on their way right now."

Super-heroing 101: When in doubt, act smug and superior, and bluff that help is already on the way.

Unfortunately, it wasn't going to work here.

"And what exactly did you find in that video that led you here?" The doctor's glasses had slid down her nose a bit, and she was now looking over the lenses studying Artemis with her own eyes.

"Well, the... um..." Artemis trailed off. Come to think of it, she couldn't remember quite what was in the surveillance footage that had tipped her off about this secret laboratory hidden in the old warehouse district.

She remembered watching the video, and checking out the cute Asian girl manning the teller window. And she remembered masturbating, a lot. And she remembered cumming, several times. Then she remembered falling asleep in her chair, basically naked.

But when she woke up, she knew, she just KNEW that she had to go to this warehouse and ride the elevator all the way to the bottom. She had no idea what precisely had led her here, but she knew deep down inside that this is where she had to be.

The evil doctor waited for several moments while Artemis was obviously lost in thought. She smiled watching as she saw a slight glaze return to the superhero's eye, the vacant stare that she had when she walked in, but had lost when she was fighting for her life.

"You are here," the doctor continued, a smirk plastered on her lips, "because I put several subliminal messages in that surveillance tape that was made, just for you. You followed my subconscious demands and came here all alone, just as you were instructed."

"What? No! I would never fall for such a thing!" Artemis's eyes blazed once again, the fight returning to her body. She struggled against her bonds again, but couldn't even budge the metal tentacles a single inch.

"As much fun as it is to see you all tied up in front of me," the doctor ran her eyes up and down the length of Artemis's body, apprising her and causing an uncomfortable shiver to run down the superhero's spine. "You are here for a reason."

"A little birdie recently told me that you have access to the Guild of Heroes database, despite the fact that you aren't even a registered member. I need access to the database myself, so you're going to give me your codes."

"You were supposed to be here three hours ago, but apparently you were preoccupied by the video I made for you. Although I can't complain too much, I got plenty of footage of you enjoying yourself earlier today."

"A bit of advice," the mad scientist continued her rant, "put a piece of tape over your computer's camera. You never know who could be watching you."

Another chill ran down Artemis's spine, this one was far more foreboding than simply being eyed like a piece of meat. The last little bit about being watched while she passionately masturbated passed through her mind without much of a thought. It was the thought of the Guild's database that chilled her to her core.

The Guild database had files on the superpowers and weaknesses of every member of the city's heroes. They were quite thorough, containing medical information and family records. If some villain obtained access to them, there's no telling how horrible the consequences could be.

"I'll never give you my codes! NEVER!" This time Artemis actually did spit at the evil doctor. It fell far short.

"Oh, don't you worry, my dear. I'm sure you think that, but in just a few moments, I'll know everything I need to." The evil doctor leisurely pressed three buttons in a row on her remote, and the soft sound of metal moving on metal cold be heard behind Artemis.

The superhero was struggling with all her might against her bonds now. It was impossible, she realized, but once she knew what the evil doctor lady wanted, she just knew she had to get free. Artemis wasn't supposed to have access to the Guild database, only full-fledged Heroes were. But she had helped out one of the Guilds technicians with a small matter several months back and had somehow charmed him into giving her access.

If this evil villain got access to that database, and it was all her fault, she would never, ever get into the Guild. And then her dreams of being a professional superhero would be crushed and her life left in ruins. She had to escape, no matter what. The harsh sound of the metal moving behind her brought her out of her internal thoughts.

Artemis craned her neck around to see what was coming. She could see the metal appendages that were holding her stationary trailed back and originated from the large metal worktable in the center of the room. And it seemed that there were far more than just the four that were holding her in place.

A single metal tentacle came out of the same area, this one with something attached to its end. Staining her neck and back muscles to the limit, Artemis was able to angle her body back just enough to see what new horror awaited her.

And on the end of the new metal appendage was what looked to be a motorcycle helmet, with its dark face shield pulled down. Confusion briefly took ahold of the superhero.

A helmet? What in the world was a helmet supposed to do?

And in that brief moment of hesitation, the appendage surged forth and quickly slipped the large helmet onto her head. Artemis tried to shake it off as soon as it was on, but there was nothing she could do. The helmet started adjusting itself to fit her head snugly, while a chinstrap automatically appeared and connected itself securing the helmet to her head.

Artemis's sight was now blinded by the opaque visor, and only a small halo of light gleamed in from the bottom edges. She stopped squirming in her bods for the time being, tensing herself for what was coming next.

***

Dr. Summers leaned back in her chair, comfortable and relaxed. She had never been in any danger the whole time Artemis was in the room. The young woman had superpowers sure, and that had to be respected. But Summers's entire lab was dangerous machine, ready to stop any intruder at the touch of a button.

And besides, she had expertly lured the woman to her lair, where she had every advantage. Her neuro-subliminal flickers instilled on the security footage worked like a charm. But that was to be expected from the top inventor of neuro-surgical medical devises in the country. She knew everything about the human brain and how to interface with it.

And now, her latest invention, a mind reading helmet, was going to get her access to the files on every Guild member in the city. The amount she could sell that information for on the black market was many times more than all the money she had stolen from those banks.

Summers swiveled her chair back around to her large control panel. She pressed a few buttons, absently noting the light whine of the helmet as it booted up and began processing the young woman's memories. The main screen flickered to life and began to show disjointed images from Artemis's mind.

A young Asian woman, who Summer's recognized as one of her accomplices from the last bank robbery kept appearing on the images that flicked across the screen. Judging by the lack of clothing on the cute girl, it was obvious that this was what the superhero was fantasizing about when she was furiously masturbating earlier that day. Not that she could blame the woman, she had selected the teller as her accomplish simply because she was that physically attractive.

And watching Artemis pleasure herself had been a fun distraction. Dr. Summers had displayed the live footage of the superhero naked in her own computer chair, touching and squeezing herself to orgasm after orgasm on her big screen. It was by far the best porn she'd seen in a long time. She wasn't sure if having massive orgasms was a superpower, but if it was, Artemis totally had it.

Several more pictures of the cute Asian girl appeared on the screen, a few that showed her with some sort of green phallus sticking out prominently between her legs. This Artemis was obviously into some strange fantasies. The doctor filed that information away for possible later usage.

Getting that teller on board with the bank heist was just as easy as luring the superhero to her lair. Summers had uploaded a computer program to her cellphone, augmenting it with her neuro-subliminal commands. Little did that bank teller know that as she mindlessly played her game of Sweet-tooth Smash on her cell phone during slow times at work, she was slowly falling under the doctor's control.

It merely took a week before she was programed and ready for the heist. Early that day, the brainwashed teller pulled a bunch of extra money out of the vault and kept it ready for the other accomplice to come in. The second accomplice was just a guy off the street that Dr. Summers had converted much in the same way she had the teller.

Once he entered the bank, he went to her window and she obediently turned over the large bags full of cash to him. He quietly left, and after a full hour later, the teller went to her boss and told them that she was robbed, that the man had threatened to pull a gun out if she didn't give him them money. And as far as the teller went, she was programmed to believe it. The cute Asian girl really did believe that she had been threatened and robbed.

The process had worked so well at all three banks. But Summers was done with robbing banks to raise the money for her research. She knew that if she kept doing the same thing, over and over, she'd eventually get caught, even if it had worked perfectly up to this point.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers