Adventures of a Junior Super Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers

The doctor checked her console to make sure she had been recording this entire time. And she was, thankfully. She had everything since the superhero had set foot in the elevator coming down from the surface. The video data was important. You know, for science.

Dr. Summers shook her head as she watched Artemis suffer through the orgasm without any end in sight. It wasn't until she noticed an incessant beeping from her console that she pulled her attention away from the sexy superhero.

Swiveling her chair around to check out what was wrong on her console, her vision was immediately pulled up to the main screen. Superimposed over the Guild database information being displayed was a stylized picture of a black skull and bones done in the anime fashion.

She immediately dropped her remote and began pushing buttons on the console trying to figure out what was wrong. It obviously wasn't good. After a moment of typing a new image flashed up on the screen in bold white lettering.

"HAXXOR!"

That definitely wasn't good.

"Shit!"

The sexual tension in her body immediately disappeared as her mind devoted its entirety to this new threat. She started typing away furiously at her console trying to figure out what exactly was going on with her computer system. She was a mechanical genius, an established inventor, a gifted neurosurgeon, a licensed psychologist, and a chemical engineer. Hacking was not on the list of her many technology related skills.

She had plenty of knowledge on computer programming, but that only pertained to the programing of the machines she built. She had thought that her defenses were adequate, but in her current predicament she had to think that was not the case.

She usually wasn't even connected to the internet, to keep this exact thing from happening. But she had to connect her system to the rest of the world so she could test out Artemis's password on the Guild's web portal. And she had left the system online while she toyed with herself and watched the superhero get repeated dominated by her many sex machines.

She realized her mistake now and tried to initiate a disconnection from the internet. Unfortunately, nothing happened. The image on the screen remained with the skull and crossbones and the "haxxor" tag. Whoever was hacking her had disabled her disconnection protocol.

She could disconnect manually, but her server farm was in a supercooled room sealed off from the rest of the lab. Her console was only a display to the actual computer system. It kept the computers safe from whatever experiments she managed to come up with in the lab. She could theoretically make her way into the supercooled room and manually pull the plug on the ethernet connection. But that would take a really long time, and the damage would be done by that point.

As these thoughts flew through her mind a new scent reached her nostrils. She had been inundated by nothing but the smell of strong feminine sex, including her own, for so long that she forgot that there were other fragrances to experience.

Dr. Summers's head snapped up as she noticed the scent of smoke. More accurately, she smelled an electrical fire. Her hear whipped around to the reinforced closet that her power generator was housed. She couldn't afford to draw power from the city as that would have been a clear alert that something was going on in her lab. And above all, she didn't want to draw attention. So she had her own machines to power her lab.

She could hear the generator now as it was obviously working overtime. It was beyond overloaded by this point and she thought she could see smoke coming from under the closet door. It wouldn't be long before it overloaded completely. She had backups, of course, but those were most likely being overloaded as well. All three generators were hooked up to her master system. It had made installation and maintenance easier.

And now it was going to be her undoing. She wasn't going to fool herself, without a power source her laboratory was going to get very dangerous. Without the HVAC system constantly cycling in clean air from outside she would eventually run out of oxygen to breathe.

Furiously typing on her console, she was trying to invoke programs that she didn't think she'd ever have to use. Spending a few minutes smashing the buttons on the console, she activated a complete memory wipe of her computer system. She couldn't afford to have anyone else stealing her research.

After she was satisfied that her computers memory banks were in the process of being wiped completely clean, she stood up from her console. By then, other pieces of equipment were overloading and failing, wisps of smoke drifting up from them. The articulators holding up Artemis were already failing; the mechanical dildo was slowing its thrusting as the power to it failed.

"Shit. Shit. Shit."

Dr. Summers dashed around the lab grabbing all of the many tablets she used for recording notes for her research. She stashed them into a pocket on her lab coat so that she could take at least some of her research with her. She walked up to the metal door leading out of the lab while calmly buttoning up her coat. Things may have gone horribly wrong in the past fifteen minutes, but she was a professional. She could relocate and rebuild. And she still had the money from the bank robberies to rebuild with.

She stopped buttoning up her lab coat when she finally realized that large splotches on the bottom of the coat were drenched in her own sex juices. Sighing, she pulled the three tablets out of her coat and walked to the locker next to the door. She dropped the soiled lab coat to the floor and pulled an identical one out from the locker.

She briefly considered going back for her panties, but she didn't fancy wearing the soaking wet lingerie. Buttoning up the clean lab coat she resolved to get some proper clothes as soon as possible. Pocketing the tablets once again, she stepped up to the door and a grabbed the manual override. She strained for a moment against the seldom used lever before it popped the door open and she shouldered her way through.

She quickly made her way to the emergency stairwell, silently thanking the builder she hired for convincing her to build her secret lab up to the legal fire code. Without her generators her elevator wouldn't be working and the stairs were the only way out now. She still had to physically climb the stairs almost a full mile to the surface. Yet one of the many reasons she never wore heels.

Dr. Summers steeled herself for the long climb and pushed herself onward, not looking back.

***

Artemis came to, lying in a cold pile of sticky liquid. Several metal appendages, all rather sinister looking, lay on the ground around her, completely inert. She had no recollection of where she was or why she was there. In fact, she didn't have any memory of the last couple of days.

She struggled to pull herself off the floor as her thoughts were coming to her rather sluggishly. Every muscle in her body was sore, as if she had been exercising nonstop for the past three days. Her mouth was dry, completely devoid of any moisture at all, seemingly confirming her multiday exercise theory.

Her breathing was heavily labored as she struggled to pull in enough breath. She didn't realize it, but the air around her was dangerously low on oxygen. Her lightheadedness was at least partially due to the current lack of oxygen.

Glancing around at her surroundings, she realized she was in a room of metal, and there was a light haze of smoke obscuring her vision. Her hero instincts immediate kicked in. She knew she needed to leave, immediately. This space was definitely not safe.

She managed to drag herself to her feet and stumbled around involuntarily while she tried to find an exit. Noticing the open door in the corner, she forced her wooden legs to move forward, pushing through the pain to keep moving. She stopped at the door, leaning heavily against the wall to catch her breath. Moving was exhausting.

At this point she finally realized that she was totally buck naked. Not that she minded it too much. For some reason being naked seemed like a completely normal thing at the time. Unfortunately, she was pretty sure she shouldn't be running around naked in public. Glancing down, she noticed a white coat laying on the floor nearby.

She leaned over and snatched the coat off the floor and slid her arms into it. She fumbled at the buttons while she exited the room. Emergency lights led down one corridor and she obediently followed them as they led her to a stairwell. She immediately started climbing the stairs grunting with each step she took with her worn out muscles.

As she climbed the stairs she noticed that the bottom of the white coat was very damp with some sort of sticky juice. It didn't let it bother her too much, seeing as she didn't have any other clothing options. As she made it up the stairs her breaths come in easier and easier. Her mind began to clear and she found herself thinking much more clearly. She still had no idea where she was or why she was there, but she felt so much more in control.

Many minutes later, and several thousand stairs, she exited into an alleyway between two worn down buildings. The first rays of dawn's light were filtering in on the horizon signifying a new day. For some reason she felt as if she'd lost a lot of time down in that underground facility.

At this point there wasn't anything to it. Artemis pulled the white coat tight around her body and set out into the city, determined to find her way back to her apartment before too much of the day had passed. She felt the need of a long hot shower and an even longer nap.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers