Adventures of a Junior Super Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers

Thinking of her suddenly brought the young woman's moans to her ears. The captured superhero hadn't stopped moaning in sexual ecstasy, Dr. Summers had just tuned it out while she was busy with work. But now that she was paying attention again, the constant moaning was impossible to ignore.

The good doctor swiveled her chair around again so that she was facing the young superhero. The scene hadn't changed, and it hadn't stopped being erotic as hell. Artemis was shaking uncontrollably with desperate sexual need, humping the air, attempting to coax the metal dildo to fuck her properly.

Dr. Summers smiled to herself. Artemis had served her purpose and given her access, albeit limited, to the Guild database. She deserved to finally have an orgasm. The doctor picked up her remote again and happily began pressing buttons.

The mechanical dildo finally pushed its way into Artemis's very ready pussy. She watched as the dildo was easily absorbed into the superhero's sex. The resulting moan of pleasure made the doctor twitch in ecstasy herself. The humming dildo in her own pussy was suddenly far more noticeable.

Summers relaxed back in her chair and enjoyed the show. Her tied up guest was shaking and moaning without any thought or cohesion as the dildo penetrated her sex. The poor girl was leaking juices all over the place. Luckily the laboratory's flooring was made of easily cleaned metal. It was originally built to clean up after messy science experiments, but it worked just as well for kinky sexual adventures.

The amount of liquid that poured forth from that woman's vagina was truly astounding. Dr. Summers did not know that the human body could produce that much vaginal fluid. It truly was impressive.

"Mmmmhmmm..."

Dr. Summers gently rubbed a nipple, enjoying the sensations of pleasure that rippled through her body. She usually treated breast play as mere foreplay leading up to the main dish. She wasn't used to this kind of sexual energy. It felt soo good to just relax and feel the joy of touching her body. And she had a private show to enjoy while she did so.

The good doctor spent the next several minutes exploring her body and enjoying the sensations of each and every touch. Her skin felt warm and smooth under her hands, and was far more receptive to her touch than it ever was before. Small moans escaped her lips as she slowly and calmly teased herself.

Her eyes were locked on her captured guest, who was doing the exact opposite of the doctor. The desperate need that filled every part of Artemis was shown all over her face. Such a pretty face that was contorted on the edge of a climax that would never come.

She almost felt sorry for the imprisoned superhero. Almost.

Dr. Summers smiled to herself at she thought of her control over the young woman's orgasms. She worked one hand down her body, sliding against her smooth stomach and rolling over her hips. She gently slid it down over her mound and slipped two fingers inside of herself alongside the mechanical dildo that was still gently vibrating inside of her.

After spending the last thirty minutes with the dildo in her vagina, her walls had been expanded enough that it was quite easy to add an additional finger or two without any pain. She swirled the fingers around inside of herself, enjoying the added pleasure.

So. Damn. Good.

She eventually pulled her fingers out and stared at them. They were glistening in the light, completely coated in a mixture of her juices and the sensation heightening fluid from the metal dildo. With a sigh of anticipation, she lowered her hand back to her pussy and placed the two fingers on her hard clit.

"Ohhhh, fuck me."

She finally had direct stimulation on her clitoris. This... THIS is what she needed. She could count on one hand the number of times she reached an orgasm off just vaginal stimulation alone. And one of those times came just a few minutes ago. Rubbing her clit was going to make her cum so good.

The slick mix of pussy juices and artificial lubricant made her fingers slide over her clit without any painful friction.

"So. Fucking. Good."

She didn't even realize she was verbalizing her emotions. She began to trace slow circles around her clit as the lubricant quickly did its job, making her most sexual spot even more sensitive to the touch.

Around and around and around she drew her fingers. All the while the dildo inside of her hummed on its low vibration setting. Her breathing was already growing shallow. She suddenly realized that her orgasm was approaching far quicker than she realized.

Her hips started bucking forward on a will of their own, thrusting against the vibrating dildo. Her fingers never let her clit, constantly swirling around the little nub, making the tension in her body grow stronger and stronger. She was so damn close now.

Her eyes were glued on the captured superhero. There was something about the tied-up woman naked and helpless in front of her, spasming in ecstasy, desperate for an orgasm that just wouldn't cum, that was making Dr. Summers needy to reach orgasm herself. She was about to cum for the second time that night, while watching her own private sex show.

"Ohhhhhhh, FUCK!"

Dr. Summers clamped her fingers down on her clit, savaging it with all her strength causing massive waves of pleasure to rack her body.

"AAHHHH!..."

The orgasm finally hit her, overcoming her body and causing her muscles to spasm. She continued to shake in her chair as the waves of pleasure crested and crashed over here. Her breathing continued to be short and shallow as more and more waves of pleasure rolled over her. The vibrator in her pussy and the fingers on her clit continued to push her over the crest again and again.

It took several moments of intense pleasure before she was finally able to pull her fingers away from her over sensitive clit. They had been stuck on the little nub throughout the orgasm and her arm seemed unwilling to move away.

Little bits of pleasure still caused small muscles to spasm across her body. She was panting and completely out of breath. The orgasm had taken a lot more out of her than she had expected. She took her time staring at her spread legs as she let her mind reboot.

Once she regained her senses, coming off her sexual high, she fumbled around for her universal remote. Searching around, she eventually found the right button and quickly depressed it. The vibrating dildo in her pussy finally quieted and grew still. Dr. Summers's shoulders slouched as she let her head fall back in the comfy office chair.

She let out a large sigh in contentment. She couldn't remember the last time she had two orgasms in the same general sitting. There was something about this Artemis girl that just set her off.

"Fuck..." she muttered under her breath.

She reached her free hand down to the metal dildo still stuck in her vagina and slowly pulled it out. She was unable to stop the soft whine from escaping her lips as she felt the pang of loss as the dildo left her pussy. She let the articulator with the dildo drop to the floor. She would run it through its automated cleaning cycle later.

There would be a lot of things being run through a thorough cleaning cycle later. Her entire lab would need to be sanitized at the very least. Good science required the upmost of cleanliness. And she was a huge fan of good science.

Glancing up at her captured visitor, Dr. Summers couldn't believe the young woman was still going. She was standing spread eagle several yards away, close the main work table. Several mechanical articulators had her tied up so she couldn't escape. Although at this point, the poor thing probably would be unable to escape even if every restraint was removed.

If the superhero made it through this experience without completely breaking her mind, the good doctor would be impressed. She had been in constant arousal for over an hour now, with no orgasm in sight. The woman really needed to cum, just to keep her sanity.

Smiling to herself, Dr. Summers contentiously pressed a few of the buttons on her remote. She smiled evilly to herself as lifted the remote up to her face. Placing her mouth right next to the microphone embedded in the remote she pressed and held down a button before saying one single word.

"Cum."

***

The body that was Artemis only knew pleasure. And it only knew that it wanted that metal cock that was currently teasing its pussy. She needed that metal cock inside of her. It was all she could think about. She couldn't remember a time where she thought about anything else.

The memories of the swirling shapes and the letters and numbers she had read out in response to the voice were long forgotten. Her mind was so far warped by the psychedelic colors and the constant arousal that her brain was completely blank and her memory was unresponsive.

Everything was lost to a hazy cloud of never ending pleasure. Any concept of time or energy was currently lost to her. She let out another long moan as she enjoyed the sucking and twirling motions on her over sensitive nipples. Her entire body was sensitive to even the slightest touch.

Suddenly her mind came to life again as the warm bulb of the mechanical cock slid all the way inside of her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

An overwhelming douse of pleasure filled the entirety of her being as that cock slid deep inside her. Her body began to rock back and forth, making the fake cock slide inside of her. The slow movement of the metal intruder caused untold amounts of pleasure to rock her body.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She began chanting in time with the metal cock as it started fucking her rhythmically. Her entire body was in tune with the sex as she rocked back and forth and chanted in time. The colors swirling in her vision changed from the soft blues and greens to vibrate reds and deep purples. They further increased the sexual tension being placed on her body.

Two small tendrils appeared on the metal tentacle that the cock was coming out of. They slithered up the length of the mechanical tentacle following the path to her wide-open pussy. The moved up past her slit and targeted her very exposed clit.

Artemis suddenly felt the two small tendrils slithering all over her very sensitive and very needed clit.

"Ohhhhhh, yessssssssssssss..."

Her hips began to thrust around uncontrollably, unable to keep up with the metal cock's rhythmic fucking. She lost all cohesion on her body as the pleasure overwhelmed even her basic motor controls. Her clit was sensitive at the best of times. At this point, the clear liquid from the metal tentacles had saturated enough that her entire body was overloaded with sensations. Just the merest brush of wind across her skin caused sexual excitement to thrum through her body.

A small part of her mind that hadn't yet shattered into a thousand oversexed pieces was confused on how she hadn't had an orgasm yet. With all the stimulation she was receiving she should have cum several times over. She would have thought that something was dangerously wrong, but her mind only had room for that one thought. Everything else had been whisked away and replaced pleasure.

Even that thought was quickly pulled away as violent colors of red and purple swam in her vision, causing more sexual delirium in her already fractured mind.

The cock in her pussy began to thrust into her more violently now. It was forcing her body up and off the ground again and again, causing her to scream out in uncontrollable pleasure. She couldn't even form cohesive words, she was completely fucked out of her mind.

The colors on her visor changed to flashing black and red, a fierce passion being implanted directly into her subconscious mind. And then she heard it. A singular word deep in her mind. She felt the word deep in her soul. It subsumed her, it completed her. It finally gave her the release she had forgotten that she craved.

The word appeared in her head taking up the totality of her mind.

CUM

Artemis's head arced backward as ever single muscle in her body locked up in shock. Her mind shut down briefly as her body suddenly got the release it was so desperate for. Her mouth flew open in a large O while not a single sound escaped from her.

"..."

After a moment the spasms started. Her body started being overcome by what could easily be described as a vicious seizure. When her brain started to accept signals again, it was immediately flooded with violently intense pleasure. None of the machines had stopped their ministrations as her body, mind and soul was overcome with the largest orgasm of her young life.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Her body continued to rock on the trusting metal cock as the orgasm swept through her. It didn't stop. The fake cock continued its assault on her soaking wet pussy while her orgasm continued to shock her body. Each thrust sent mind shattering pleasure through her form. The tendrils caressing her needy clit made her want to collapse in a heap of helpless pleasure. The suction on her nipples kept pulling the sexual tension through her body rocking her over and over again and again.

"FUUUUUUUCK!"

Another orgasm hit her like a load of bricks being dropped on her head. Her body shook hard in her restraints as her vision went pure white, blocking out the subliminal signals from the closed visor. Fluid gushed out of her pussy, further coating the metal tentacles wrapped around her legs. By this point almost every inch of those tentacles was covered in her fluids.

She couldn't even feel any of the sensation the machines were giving her any more. The orgasm blanked out all of her senses, covering her in nothing but mind-altering pleasure. Her mind was so overloaded with the orgasm that it couldn't take in any other stimuli. Not that it needy to. He waves of pleasure rolling through her body were more than she could take.

Her body shook over and over. Without the tentacles holding her up, she would have fallen to the metal floor in a helpless heap. Her entire being now was nothing but a ball of sex and erotic pleasure. Sex. Pleasure. Sex. Pleasure.

Finally, her mind started accepting inputs again. Slowly she became aware of her nipples being expertly pulled and sucked on.

"Uhhhhhhhh!"

The long moan escaped her lips as her sensitive breasts were played with. Next her mind started accepting input from her pussy as he recognized the metal cock that was fucking her with endless thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

She began her chant again, timed with each thrust into her. The thrusts never stopped, it never tired in its enthusiastic fucking.

Artemis started to gain a bit of control over her body again and she thrust her hips back into the solid cock that was fucking her. She wasn't about to let this pleasure end. She couldn't remember the last time she was fucked so good. She actually couldn't remember anything at the moment, but that didn't matter.

At last, her brain registered the feeling of the small tendrils playing over her needy clit. Artemis's eyes flew open as the intensity hit her again. A wordless moan was pulled out of her mouth as the pleasure threatened to overcome her again.

A third orgasm rocked her body, just slightly less intense than the previous two. She was able to keep her consciousness throughout this time. She gave in and let the pleasure wash over her and consume her. It was so fucking good that she never wanted it to stop.

As the worst of the orgasm passed over her, she mindlessly began her thrusting back on top of the metal cock. She couldn't stop herself at this point. She had been so focused on that metal cock that her body was basically programmed to fuck it over and over and over again. She couldn't see herself stopping. Not any time soon. Not ever.

She had finally settled into a nice rhythm of shoving her body back down on the prodding cock, timing with each up-thrust coming into her. Her thoughts found purchase with the singular purpose of getting fucked properly. Her mind focused on that fact: fucking that metal cock as best as she could.

That's when she felt something entirely new. Weak electric shocks were sent out of the metal cock and the two small metal tendrils playing with her clit. The lightning shocks caused the muscles in that area to immediately begin to spasm.

"Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Artemis was screaming along with the artificially induced spasms in her muscles. After just a few spams, her body took that as a sign that it was having another orgasm, and the rest of her body was overcome with the spasms as well. A real orgasm consumed her body and caused the waves of pleasure to return.

The electric shocks continued in very low doses. They hit every time right when her body was about to come down. They kept her orgasm continuing long past the time when it would have organically subsided. It continued for minutes on end.

As the orgasm continued for minute after minute, her body began to calm down. The muscle spasms lessened as her body realized it could keep up the stress on her muscles and frame. The strain on her body released as she slumped into her restraints. The orgasm, however, didn't stop at all.

Artemis's mind washed away in a river of pleasure. It carried away her thoughts and memories. It stole away her sense of self as the pleasure continued on and on. The occasional shocks from the metal cock caused spasms around her nether regions, but the rest of her body refrained from joining in.

The river swept her away into a wide ocean of sexual bliss. She was completely lost in the sea of pleasure. Every part of her mind, body, and soul was overflowing with pure sexual ecstasy. The orgasm refused to stop as she was carried away.

She kept coming again and again and again. There was no end in sight. There was only the all-encompassing orgasm. It became her alpha and her omega. Nothing existed before the orgasm. And nothing existed after it would end. There could be no end. It became the definition of her existence.

She continued to moan in unintelligible monosyllables as the orgasm continued without end.

***

Dr. Summers watched as the orgasm took over her captured guest and caused her body to writher in violent spasms. She couldn't even comprehend the amount of pleasure that Artemis was experiencing at that moment, and a small part of her was jealous watching her. Only a small part. The sentient part of her brain realized that her body wouldn't be able to handle that kind of stress and she would have broken down long ago.

Still, watching the superhero go through the throes of her insanely massive orgasm was an amazing experience. She had to pull her own hands away from her vagina, as she was still far too sensitive to accommodate any more touching. She would have to content herself with merely watching for the rest of the show.

The good doctor pressed a few buttons on her remote, activating the electric shock ability on the metal dildo. The captured superheroine responded immediately. A brand-new orgasm took over causing her to spams again and again and again. Summers lost count of how many times the woman had cum by this point. It was astonishing really. She would have assumed that her body would have locked up and passed out by now.

But nope, she just kept going. Dr. Summers put the electroshock dildo on a programmed sequence and let it run. After a minute or two of that, Artemis's body began to grow slack as it couldn't keep up with the onslaught. The orgasm seemed to continue however as the sexual moans escaping her mouth never ceased.

She made a metal note to build the same electroshock system into the nipple suckers as well. Being able to shock a woman's vagina, clitoris, and breasts all at the same time would add a synergy that would cause even more massive orgasms. She was already learning something from her 'experiments' on the young superhero's body.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers