Adventures of a Junior Super Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers

But she had Artemis here now, and soon she'd have access to the Guild database, and enough money to cover her research needs for the foreseeable future.

Then her monitor turned a vibrant blue color. The singular word "ERROR" in bold white print stood in stark contrast in the center of the screen.

Dr. Summers sighed. She really shouldn't be too surprised, really. Her mind-reading helmet was still in beta-testing after all. It definitely had worked at the start, even if only for a short while, so she could still chalk it up as a partially success.

She quickly ran the memories she had captured before the helmet had crashed through a filter to see if anything useful came up. She sighed again. There was nothing about the Guild database there. It looked like she was going to have to obtain the password the hard way: through old fashion torture.

Dr. Summers pressed a button on her remote, and the visor pulled up on Artemis's helmet. The poor girl's eyes seemed to be rolled into the back of her head. She hadn't really been able to test how the mind reading helmet affected the subject's cognitive functions yet. Hopefully she'd be able to quiz Artemis at length about it later. Right now, there was far more important information she needed.

The good doctor turned her chair around so she was facing her subject yet again. She pressed a few more buttons on her universal remote and the blue screen of death disappeared from her main monitor. In its place, a kaleidoscope of soft swirling colors took form. With a few more adjustments, the metal articulators pushed Artemis's head until she was staring right at the screen. The visor on her helmet slid open, allowing her to see once again.

"Now, my dear," Summers addressed her subject, "we are unfortunately going to have to do this in a far less refined method."

"Whaa...?" the superhero was still trying to get her eyes to focus after being blacked out for the past several minutes.

"Tell me. What is your password to the Guild's database."

"n... NO!" recognition returned to Artemis as she began to fight against her bonds again. Her struggle against the high steel articulators was just a fruitless as it was before.

"You know, dear, I would admire your courage and fortitude if it wasn't so pitiful. You really are quite helpless you know? You can fight back all you want, but you're going to tell me everything I want to know." A large predatory smile crept over Summers's face as she gave her speech.

Artemis's eyes had already begun to follow the swirls of color on the main screen. She could see the young woman's eyes as they moved around and around. Starting to glaze over in mindlessness, just as she had at home watching on her computer. The eyes followed the swirling pattern around and around, around and down, down deeper. It wouldn't take long before her mind was completely melted, and she was nothing but an empty slave for the good doctor.

"No!" the superhero screamed out yet again, far weaker this time. That one word was beginning to get annoying. Artemis managed to shut her eyes, clamping them down hard so she wouldn't watch the slow moving soothing colors on the main screen.

A pity. It would have been easier had she just given up. But what was the point of being a villain if everything was so easy?

"I will never betray the Guild!" There was still some heat left in this superhero.

"My dear," Dr. Summers began, "you will give me what I want. And you'll do it with a smile on your face. I have plenty of ways to make you talk."

The doctor started pressing a series of buttons on her remote as many more sounds of metal grinding on metal echoed around her laboratory. Several more shining metal articulators came out of the main table in the middle of the room and descended on the struggling superhero.

***

Artemis kept her eyes locked closed. As long as she didn't look at that giant screen behind the evil doctor, she wouldn't be swept away on a sea of endless greens and blues. A soft, empty, blissful sea, drifting out deeper and deeper, lulling her emotions into a false sense of comfort.

She flexed all her muscles at once just so she could feel the coldness of the metal that had her tied up. She needed a sensation, anything to keep her mind off those shifting colors. Whatever that evil villain did to her, it was making her see those swirls even with her eyes closed. It was as if the backs of her eyelids had the colors splayed against them, swirling around and around. Around and down. Down deeper. Deeper and deeper.

She gritted her teeth and bit her tongue, the flair of pain keeping her mind focused on the here and now. She couldn't give in. She couldn't give them her passcode. She had to resist with everything that she had. And she could do it. She WOULD do it. She was Artemis, superheroine, and she wasn't going to fall for this mad doctor's mind games.

Then the new metal tentacles reached her body. She had been so intent on dealing with her own inner issues that she hadn't noticed the new appendages until two of them started to move around her torso. One of them poked its end into the cleavage at the top of her outfit, the cold contact on her skin making her shiver.

It felt like the two new metal appendages were caressing her somehow. In fact, they actually were caressing her. One slipped through the top of her outfit while the other came from the bottom. Both tentacles were now circling her bra covered breasts underneath her top. It was a wonder the tight-fitting outfit hadn't been ripped apart yet from the invaders.

Riiiiip.

There it went.

Artemis's white top was torn to shreds by the two metal appendages that were circling her breasts and squeezing her through her bra. She could feel her tits getting massaged by the machine. It was rough and deliberate, almost as if the machine was needy for the feel of her. She was obviously imagining things as it was nothing but a cold machine.

She fought valiantly against the metal appendages holding her, mustering up every bit of strength she could find, but there was nothing she could do, she couldn't break free. But she wasn't going to stop trying. She forced herself to keep her eyes squeezed shut, unable to trust her self to open them and see that giant screen of beautiful swirling colors. Deep, mind numbing colors.

There had to be a way out! Maybe... maybe if she craned her neck around to look back at the main work table, the one that all the appendages were coming out from, she might be able to get a shot off from her laser eyes. It was a long shot, but if she managed to destroy whatever was controlling these metal tentacles, she might just be able to fight her way out of here.

The soft snap of her bra being undone pulled her out of her thoughts. The two tentacles slithering around her breasts made quick work of her undergarment, letting it drop to the floor. The cold metal of the mechanical tentacles now had unfettered access to her naked breasts. The began to encircle her mounds again, squeezing her.

She shivered from the cold metal pressed against her sensitive skin. Wait. Cold? It was starting to feel warm. Almost like a warm snake was slithering around her breasts, squeezing them tighter, constricting. How could it feel this warm?

Artemis chanced a look with her eyes, and she saw the same metal appendages wrapped around her naked breasts, but they were glowing a soft orange color. The metal was heating up. And as they grew warmer, her breasts started growing warmer.

Watching now, she could see the metal tentacles squeezing her breasts. She watched transfixed as they handled her roughly, never slowing down their ministrations, never stopping. Despite herself, she let out a light moan of pleasure.

"What's that, my dear?" the evil scientist lady asked. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"n... nooooo..." she whimpered in return.

The evil villain laughed. She just straight up laughed at her.

"You don't have to be so modest. My toys are very good at getting a woman off. I'm sure they'll have you begging for release in no time."

NO! Artemis is not going to beg! Never!

The two metal appendages wrapped around her breasts slowed down for a moment. The tips lifted up off her bare skin and a slight mechanical whining could be heard.

The tips opened up, splitting into four parts, almost in a grotesque form of a four-jointed mouth. The two open mouths swiftly descended on the superhero's nipples, centering on them and covering a good portion of each breast.

Artemis's back arched as a jolt of pleasure traveled down her spine. It felt good. It felt sooo good. After spending most of the day masturbating, her body was still on a sexual high. It was impossible to deny it.

The two open mouths started emitting a liquid substance from their opening. The liquid poured over her breasts, coating them entirely. The clear liquid slowly pumped out of the tips of the mechanical tentacles and dripped down off her breasts.

It only took a moment before Artemis could feel her breasts start to tingle. It was a strange sensation, but definitely not unwelcomed. The tingling sensation began to feel like hundreds of tiny needles just touching the skin of her breasts. Hundreds of tiny needles of pure sexual pleasure rolling all over her naked breasts. Coupled with the heat coming off the slithering tentacles, Artemis's body was already betraying her.

As she watched the strange liquid drip down off her breasts she began to realize its purpose. Her tits we beginning to grow much more sensitive. She could now feel each and every millimeter of the metal ridges along the mechanical tentacles wrapped around her breasts. And it felt sooo good. It wasn't fair. It's not fair to make her body this sensitive to a mere touch. How could she fight against that?

Something inside the metal mouths latched on to her nipples. Some sort of small suction cup latched on to her nipples and started sucking. Ohh goddess! This is what she was missing earlier today while she touched herself. She needed the oral attention to her breasts.

"AHHHHHH!"

Artemis couldn't help herself. She was screaming out in pleasure now. She wanted to fight it. She wanted to resist. But it just felt so damn good. How could she possible fight against this? How could she be expected to fight against her own body and lusts?

"Ohhhh FUUUUUCK!"

The little suction cups on her nipples began to twist. The spun around in complete 360 degrees, continuing on, spinning and spinning right on her nipples. The clear fluid coating her breasts was acting as a lubricant, denying the coarse friction from the spinning and producing only pleasurable sensations. Her nipples were already so hard and needy, this new movement was only made them ache for more. It made her ache for more.

Artemis watched as the tentacles expertly massaged her breasts and sucked on them simultaneously. It was so hard to focus on anything else. The pleasure was threatening to consume her. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably from how good it felt. If it wasn't for the other metal appendages wrapped around her arms and legs, her knees would have been too weak to fully support herself.

Those same appendages were now pulling her legs apart. Artemis turned her neck so she could see around the tentacles on her breasts and look at what was going on further below. Her red skirt was missing, and she had no idea when it had been taken off of her. The worst part was that she didn't care. The tentacles already on her body were so distracting that she couldn't make room in her brain for anything other than the teasing pleasure that was rocking her right now.

She wouldn't even bother thinking about it even if she could. She was lost in the haze of pleasure as if her body was being played by an expert musician. She didn't want it to stop. And she didn't want to think about anything else. A breeze across her naked sex suddenly brought a new sensation to her mind.

The tentacles had pulled her panties off her and now she was completely naked from top to bottom. Her entire body was on display for the evil doctor and her machine. It was hard for Artemis to comprehend that. Anything beyond the feelings from her suddenly ultra-sensitive breasts was too far beyond her caring for her to pay attention to.

The smell of her own sex was suddenly strong in her nostrils, and also very familiar by now, since she had already spent most of the day getting herself off. The juices from her pussy were leaking down her legs, running down the metal appendages and making them glisten slightly in the phosphorescent lights. She couldn't remember a time when she was not soaking wet. She could vaguely recall showing up at the warehouse tonight with panties that were already damp from the residual left behind by her afternoon's exertions.

At this point, she was beyond damp and had even past the point of being soaked. The amount of juices that her body was currently producing and leaking down her legs was impressive. She was going to be very dehydrated when everything was all said and done.

The clear liquid coating her breasts were making them hyper sensitive. And the constant squeezing and sucking were teasing her to the point of no return. If the machines kept this up, she was going to cum from the breast simulation alone. She had always considered being able to cum by only having her nipples sucked to be a minor super power of hers.

Looking down at her body now, she watched the metal tentacles running around her breasts and sucking on them with abandon. Beyond the tentacles she could see her legs pulled apart with her naked sex now displayed prominently for all to see. Staring at her flowing vagina, she suddenly felt the urge to be filled. Her hips started bucking against her restraints, feeling a longing need to have something inside of her.

"Tell me dear," a throaty voice asked from several yards away. "Are you ready to cum for me now?"

"Ohh yesssss..." Came the hollow sound from Artemis's throat. Cum. Yes. She needed to cum. That one thought filled her mind. Her entire being was flooded with the singular need to cum all over herself.

"Ohhh please, please, please," the superhero begged while punctuated her whimpers with her hips thrusting forward desperate to feel something inside of her.

"Of course dear, I knew you'd beg for it like a good girl," a note of obvious pleasure in the voice. "Now all you need to do is give me your access code for the Guild database."

The Guild? Why was the voice asking about the Guild? She needed to cum. That's all that mattered. The Guild database had nothing to do with her current need. How was that going to get her off?

A small part of her mind still realized the danger she was in. Her deep-seated need to please the Guild and gain full membership was still overriding any other issues she had. Her mind was barely cognizant of anything other than her bodies own need, but she was still able to resist the temptation to spill her secrets.

"No... no... no..." she kept muttering her denial in time with each such on her sensitized nipples.

Her glassed over eyes kept muttering "no" over and over while watching her breasts bouncing up and down with each suck by her mechanical captor. She only vaguely noticed the new metal appendage coming from behind her and sliding between the open air between her legs.

The new mechanical tentacle paused for a moment as the metal slid back from the tip revealing a slick metal form of an artificial cock. The appendage slowly moved around lining its new metal cock up with her easily accessible pussy.

Artemis could barely discern this new appearance through the haze of her lust. She could see a familiar clear liquid dripping from the tip of the cock and sliding down the full length of the shaft.

Her hips started bucking in time with her muttering.

"No...no...no..." She was saying no, but in her mind, she was thinking yes. Yes, she wanted that cock. Yes, she needed it inside of her. Yes, she wanted to cum all over it.

The tip of this new metal cock moved up and gently started stroking the outside of her pussy lips with its wet tip.

"Ahhhhhh! Yesssssssss..." Artemis was finally knocked out of her senseless muttering as the heavenly sensation of the warm metal cock rubbing the outside of her pussy sent bolts of pleasure through her entire body.

She continued to thrust her hips forward, trying desperately to get the metal cock inside of her. The metal sex toy swayed back and forth, moving just in time with her undulating body, keeping its tip just in contact with the outer lips of her sex.

Artemis's whimpers became a never-ending chorus of inaudible mutterings as she became nothing more than a desperate body in need of release.

***

Dr. Summers watched as the captured superheroine shook uncontrollably in the vice like grip of her articulators. The young woman predictably fell into a heap of uncontrolled lust right before the doctor's very eyes.

Normally Dr. Summers would have chosen a much different method of interrogation. She had various cocktails of truth serums and neuro-psychological catalysts that she normally employed when she needed answers. But after watching the almost nymphomaniac Artemis masturbate for hours earlier that day, she figured the current course of action would be more entertaining.

Of course, the mind effecting subliminal messages she had encoded to the security footage that her visitor was given, had included some libido heightening suggestions. They were mostly in there to distract the viewer and make it easier for the core suggestions to get through. They had worked far better than she had expected. She wasn't complaining though. It was a very happy side effect.

Dr. Summers watched as the metal dildo dripping with sensory heightening fluid lightly rubbed her prisoner's labia, up and down, smearing the liquid all over her outer lips. It would only take a few moments for the liquid to take effect making Artemis's sex ultra-sensitive to every erotic sensation.

Not that she needed it. The poor woman was already thrusting her hips forward with abandon, desperately trying to coax the metal dildo into her wet orifice. Unfortunately, she was going to have to wait until she received that particular pleasure. Only good girls get rewarded.

"So dear," Summers began. "Are you ready to tell me your password?"

The doctor waited patiently, settled back in her comfy office chair as she watched the young woman shudder helplessly before her.

"No...no...no..." Artemis began to mutter unconsciously under her breath. She was still resisting, on some sort of core level.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." her voice was barely above a whisper as eyes were glued on the metal phallus that was gently rubbing her labia.

"me... no... no... fuck me... fuckkkkkk... me..." her mutterings devolved into an uncontrollable slurry of monosyllables as her oversexed mind was incapable of anything more complicated.

The good doctor sighed. It was going to take a bit longer to subjugate this girl. Still, she didn't have any plans tonight, so she might as well enjoy herself with the interrogation.

Dr. Summers smiled and pressed another button on her universal remote. A small bit of electricity arced off the metal dildo and landed just above the prisoner's slit, sparking right on her now rather prominent clitoris.

"AHHHHHHH!" Artemis's scream of pleasure was a sharp contrast to her constant muted mutterings.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" The woman's body continued to rock and shudder from that tiny voltage of electric shock on her clit.

Even though the laboratory was rather large and open, and her ventilation system was state of the art, Dr. Summers could still easily smell the strong sent of a woman in heat. She could see the juices running down the superhero's legs and faintly coating the metal articulators that bound her in place.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers