Adventures of a Junior Super Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers

The doctor smiled to herself. Her toys were VERY effective. Her first job was originally designing sex toys for a large manufacturer. And she earned herself several rather large bonuses from her work there. She had earned more than enough money to pay her way through multiple medical and neuroscience degrees. And her scholastic studies had only made her designs that much more efficient.

She allowed herself a soft laugh as she remembered one of her designs that was ultimately rejected by the company. It wasn't shot down because it was ineffective, but rather that it was too effective. Test groups had shown the sex toy to be so pleasurable that it triggered an addictive response in 80% of the testers. Some of the females couldn't bear to be separated form their magical sex toy so they carried it in their purses wherever they went.

The now clearly audible moans coming from her prisoner brought Dr. Summers's mind back to the here and now. She calmly pressed a few more buttons on her remote, triggering the face shield on the mind reading helmet to once again drop into place. The swirls of mind numbing colors would appear on the inside of the shield, subjecting her guest to their hypnotic induction. Between the constant sexual teasing, and the brain blanking visual stimulus, the superhero would succumb quickly.

Not that the doctor was in a hurry. She placed the universal remote down on her control panel and began to consciously unbutton her lab coat. Once the final button was undone, she pulled the coat back, exposing her naked skin to the air. Normally she was dressed far more professionally under her white coat, but she had planned on having some fun with her very expected and very arousing visitor. She had stripped earlier so that she only had on a pair of lacy white panties.

She eagerly slid her hand down inside of the skimpy panties and slowly began to rub herself. The wetness between her legs was immediately apparent as her fingers were quickly soaked. She had been enjoying the show in front of her almost as much as Artemis had been enjoying it herself.

Dr. Summers other hand reached up and began to lightly massage one of her C-cups. The soft feel of the smooth skin on her breasts contrasted sharply with the touch of her hard and stiff nipple. She let out her own low moan as she enjoyed the pleasure she was giving herself.

Her fingers slipped inside her pussy, almost by accident, as her wet folds readily pulled them inside. Ohhhh, yeah, that was just what she needed. She continued to watch her helpless guest as her naked body was thoroughly teased and stroked to the absolute edge of orgasm. It was such and erotic sight to see the gorgeous body in front of her withering in pleasure that she was in no hurry herself.

She didn't have to worry about Artemis having an orgasm any time soon. The original function of the mind control helmet was still functioning as intended. The helmet, when equipped and activated, would keep the user from reaching a sexual orgasm unless the doctor specifically allowed it. The poor superhero was in for a very long, and very extensive session of mindless pleasure without climax. She almost felt bad for the woman. Almost.

The good doctor was under no such handicaps, herself. Stealing her hand off her soft breast, she once again picked up her remote and after a careful study of her options, she pressed a few more buttons in succession. She then used both hands to hook her thumbs underneath the band of her now sopping wet panties, and deliberately pulled them down her legs and off her feet. The panties ended up crumpled on the ground, off to the side of the control console, completely forgotten.

While she was pulling those lacy panties off, a new metal articulator emerged from the central work table and slithered its way across the laboratory to the doctor's position. The tip opened up and a replica of the metal dildo that was currently teasing Artemis appeared before Summers. The doctor leaned back in her chair, the back reclining for her, and she spread her legs expectantly.

The slick metal dildo easily slid into her vagina, and very slowly started undulating inside of her.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes!"

There were advantages to having lots of experience designing sex toys for a living. And Dr. Summers was not above using them on herself when the occasion warranted.

With one hand still holding the remote, the other returned to massaging breast, this time more urgently. She watched the metal articulators wrapped around her guest's own mounds and started to mimic their rhythmic squeezing. The dildo began to slowly speed up, its well-designed parameters initiating a program that it had used in this very lab many times before.

Dr. Summers's whole body began to rock in time with Artemis's. Her hips were bucking forward, meeting each thrust of her mechanical dildo. Her hand was squeezing her breast in time with the obvious suck of the metal articulators that were pulling back on the nipples of her tied up guest. Her entire naked body had quickly gained a sheen of sweat from her exertions.

In a moment, the doctor was going to have to set the remote down so she could rub her clit. Just a little bit of the sensation enhancing oil from the metal dildo rubbed over her exposed clitoris would be more than enough to set her off. Ohhh, and she knew it was going to be a big orgasm. But she could wait... just a bit longer. And it would feel just that much better.

Maybe she should do this more often. She could easily invite any of her mind-controlled accomplices over for a bit of mechanical fun. The neurological programming they had been subjected to was already more than enough lure them into whatever sexual deviancy she could think up.

Maybe she could bring over that sexy Asian girl that Artemis had been obviously fantasizing about. After a bit of extra mental conditioning, she was sure she could get the attractive girl to do anything she desired. Maybe she would have the girl play with the superheroine while she watched. The teller would be on her knees, mindlessly licking away at Artemis's naked vagina, while the oversexed female continued to spill every secret she knew about the Guild and any its heroes.

Or maybe she'd have the cute girl eat her out, and make Artemis watch in jealousy. Yesssss, a tongue on her clitoris would feel sooo good right now. Or should could have the teller and the superhero take turns licking her pussy. Each one fighting for a chance to serve her. Both of them begging to please their mistress, fighting for the chance to taste her and make her cum all over their faces.

"OHHHHHH FUUCKKKKKKK!"

That last fantasy pushed Dr. Summers's body over the edge. Her muscles locked up for a moment before her hips and back started spasming involuntarily. The pleasure overloaded her brain and all she could see was the beautiful face of Artemis between her legs obediently pleasuring her.

"Oh! Oh! OHHHHH!"

Her body continued to spasm on its own as the metal dildo inside her vagina continued with its programming, unabated, slowly and rhythmically pumping in and out of her. It continued to cause more and more jolts of pleasure to arc through the doctor's body as she rode the orgasm for far longer than she had anticipated.

After several minutes of experiencing the mind numbingly orgasmic pleasure, some cohesion began to slowly return to her sex addled brain. She started to take longer, deeper breaths in an attempt to bring her breathing back under control.

That was unexpected.

Usually Dr. Summers needed direct clitoral stimulation in order to reach an orgasm. She couldn't remember the last time in her life that she reached the peak of pleasure without it. As much as she enjoyed foreplay and getting fucked properly, she had always needed something rubbing or licking her clit for several moments before she was able to achieve climax.

Still, she wasn't going to complain. THAT was something else.

She absently cupped her now sweat covered breast, luxating in the feel of the post orgasmic bliss. She lightly tweaked one of her nipples and her whole body shuddered as new bolts of pleasure raced through her, blinding her momentarily. Her body was obviously still very sensitive.

She slowly moved her hand to her other breast and lightly stroked the nipple there, enjoying the further blasts of pleasure with each touch. She let the moans from freely from her lips and she toyed with her body experimentally, enjoying the prolonged bouts of pleasure she gave herself. And with the metal dildo still moving mechanically inside her, that pleasure wasn't going to go away any time soon.

Normally the good doctor was a one-and-done kind of girl. Usually after she achieved orgasm, she would finish up and be on her way. Unlike her currently tied up guest, who could easily have multiple orgasms over and over again. A small part of her was jealous of that fact, but the larger part of her intellect knew that the multiple orgasms that Artemis experienced had actually made her more susceptible to the subliminal messages. And that fact would continue to help lead her to eventually releasing her passwords to the Guild interface.

Dr. Summers didn't want the lingering pleasure to go away any time soon, so she let the dildo continue its program. She carefully leaned over and retrieved her remote from the metal floor where she had dropped it in the midst of her orgasmic throes. With a few button presses, the main screen in the lab went blank. With the face shield down on Artemis's helmet, there was no need for the swirling colors on the screen anymore.

Pressing a few more buttons caused the metal dildo to stop its incessantly slow plundering of her vagina. Instead, the dildo remained seating inside of her and it began a low thrumming as it vibrated on its lowest setting.

"Ahhhhhh, fuuuck me," Dr. Summers couldn't remember the last time she was so sexually decadent. That Artemis had really gotten to her. Her libido was clearly stirred up today.

While the good doctor was busy fucking herself, her poor guest had been helpless watching the hypnotic swirls of color on the inside of the helmet's visor. That coupled with her earlier indoctrination, and being perversely kept on the edge of an orgasm for well over twenty minutes, meant that she was more than likely ready for additional questioning.

This was, by far, the most enjoyable interrogation Dr. Summers had ever had the pleasure of conducting.

***

The shield on the helmet once again closed down, blocking out the light and covering Artemis's vision. Her body still shook with pleasure from the electric shock that had attacked her exposed clit. She couldn't believe she didn't cum right then. The amount of pleasure she had felt from that little shock on her clit had overloaded all of her senses and temporarily blinded her.

By the time she had regained her sight, the shield on the helmet was closing down. She whimpered unconsciously. With her eyesight blocked she could no longer watch the metal tentacles squeeze and suck her breasts, nor could she see the shining metal cock that she needed so desperately to get inside of her.

She could still feel it though. That slick, warm cock gently gliding over her pussy lips. Drawing its heat across her skin, making her body burn with desire. She needed it. She needed it sooo bad. She couldn't fathom why the cock wasn't fucking her already. It needed to be inside of her. It was all she could think about. It consumed her mind.

Then the colors appeared. By now they were a cozy friend. The calm soothing colors of green and blue swirled around her vision. Her eyes lazily followed the colors, growing more and more relaxed. Her muscles, tightened from the constant sexual torture, began to relax in her bonds. In only a few moments of watching the wonderful colors she could feel her body growing limp and accepting in the cold metal appendages that held her.

Her poor mind just shut down. She had been fighting it for so long. She knew she needed to stay strong, and even though for the past several minutes she had forgotten why she needed to be strong, she continued to resist. Now, however, there was nothing left of her will or personality to resist anything.

As the colors on the visor changed to pinks and purples, light and dark blues, her eyes traced them as the swirled. Around and down. Down and around. Deeper and deeper. Her mind was following her eyes into a never-ending spiral, sliding deeper and deeper into an empty abyss.

Empty.

That's what she was. Empty. Completely and totally empty. She understood that now. She knew with all her heart and soul that she was an empty vessel. She couldn't help but allow the machines to do what they willed to her. She was to obey the machines. She was to obey the doctor.

Now that all the thoughts and all the resistance was gone from her mind, that empty space was rapidly being filled. The pleasure gripping her body in an inescapable tidal wave of orgasmic bliss, swept into her mind and filled up every empty corner and nook.

Artemis thought she had felt pleasure before. She had thought that she knew all about sex and orgasms. But the amount of pure sexual pleasure that filled her entire being now was indescribably. It was as if the entire universe had ceased to function and instead it filled up with liquid sex. Every inch of every part of her body and mind was on fire with pleasure.

If she was still cognizant of anything around her, she would have heard her own moans bouncing around the laboratory, echoing off all the metal surfaces in the room. If she had been back in her apartment, the entire high rise would have heard her in her sexual throes. The only bit of her mind that was left, the tiny, tiny spark of self-consciousness that she still had, was only focused on one thing.

Cumming.

She needed to cum. She needed a dick inside of her right now. Just one cock, that was it. Any cock would do. Real. Fake. Small. Large. It didn't matter. She just needed to feel something inside of her. And she needed to cum all over it. That was her only mission in life. Her only goal.

Then she felt it.

The metal cock finally thrust inside of her, pushing halfway into her overflowing pussy and holding itself in there. Artemis's body starting shaking limply in her metal restraints. It felt soooo good. So fucking good. So goddamn, motherfucking good. She... she...

And she still couldn't cum. She wailed voraciously and stuttered into another incomprehensible moan. She needed to cum. She needed to cum. She needed to cum.

She tried to start thrusting her hips against the metal cock but it pulled itself out of her pussy, leaving her empty yet again.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

Her whimpering fell on deaf ears as the cock went back to slowly massaging her outer lips. She was so empty again. She needed to be filled. She needed that cock.

"Now, my dear," a deep husky female voice filled her head.

"Yes?" she managed to respond weakly, a bit of hope filling her. Maybe that voice could bring the cock back.

"Are you ready to submit? Are you ready to give me what I want?"

The female body that was Artemis desperately tried to figure out what the voice wanted. What did it want? Did it want the cock too? That was the only thing she understood. She needed to be filled, so right now, the only thing that she could think of was that hard, metal cock. She needed it inside of her.

"Yes?" she managed to whimper. She would say anything to get the cock back inside of her. She might have been able to figure out what the voice wanted, but every time she tried to think rationally, the swirling colors pulled her back in, bringing her deeper and deeper. Quiet. Blank. Empty.

"Your codes, dear. I need your password for the Guild database."

The voice rumbled in her ears again, and she felt a small flash of pleasure wash over her body just from the auditory stimulation. Almost anything she felt or heard right now would set her off and feel like pleasure.

Codes? Guild? What were these things? She was so empty, and so desperate for an orgasm that these words were meaningless to her. Why would the voice ask for these things? Didn't it know that the only thing in the world was that metal cock? Didn't it understand that the only experience was pleasure?

As her mouth opened strange thoughts flashed through the front of her consciousness. Artemis saw shapes appearing in the swirls in front of her. They took on the form of letters and numbers. As they formed up, she felt herself talking.

"One...two...three...four...five..."

She barely acknowledged that she was speaking. Her mind may have been empty, but it needed to obey the voice. She needed to please the voice and give it anything it wanted. And somehow, she knew that these symbols surfacing in her head were exactly what the voice wanted.

So, she would obey.

"capital p...r...e...t...t...y"

"p...o...n...exclamation point... e... s..."

Then she stopped. No more shapes appeared in the swirling colors in front of her. Her mind went blissfully blank once again and the pleasure overwhelmed her other senses. A small part of her mind hoped that she was helpful, that she had been a good obedient girl. The rest of her mind was empty and filled with nothing but erotic energy.

***

Dr. Summers looked at her notepad. "12345Prettypon!es" wasn't the most original password ever, but she supposed it fit the superhero in front of her. It did have a capital letter, a number, and one symbol (the! taking the place of the i in ponies). It would most likely pass muster on any government password filter.

Still, she needed to test it out to make sure it worked before she did anything further with Artemis.

The main screen flared back to life as she accessed the Guild's online portal. She went to the log-in screen and typed in the password, just as her captured superhero had described to her. She pressed "Continue" and a new screen popped up asking for a two-step authentication.

It looked like she still needed to pass an eye scan in order to access the database. It was a solid security measure, and she commended the Guild for taking it. However, it would do very little to deter her. With the press of a few buttons, the visor on Artemis's helmet took a moment to scan her eyes.

Dr. Summers waited impatiently, tapping her fingers against her console as the message "Authenticating. Please wait," appeared on the screen. The constant humming from the mechanical dildo vibrating in her pussy wasn't doing anything to alleviant her tension either. She reached up a hand and squeezed one of her curvy breasts, eliciting a small moan from her mouth as the pleasure gently shook her body and distracted her from the tedious wait.

"Mmhmmm..."

The screen flashed for a second, pulling the doctor's attention away from her still sensitive body. The Guild portal main menu was sitting on the main display screen, giving her access to the secretive information. She quickly tapped on her display and brought up the Guild database. She took a few moments to flip through the dossiers, testing out her newfound access.

The dossiers were a disappointment, sadly. Artemis's code had only gotten her limited access to the database, so the most confidential information, such as the registered heroes family information was obscured. But what was she to expect? The young woman wasn't a full-fledged hero in the Guild, after all. Dr. Summers was going to have to take what she could get.

Despite the limited access, she still had a wealth of information at her fingertips. There was likely more than enough data here to sell for plenty of cash. It may not have been perfect, but the night was still a success. And that was all thanks to the very helpful superhero tied up in her laboratory.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers