Adventures of a Married Man

Story Info
Adventures of a married man with many different women.
1.7k words
3.35
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tim33
tim33
3 Followers

I am just describing what really happened to me.

I didn't have sex until I was 35 years old. I worked so much, there was no space for a girlfriend.

Then I decided I don't want to die as a virgin, and I created an ad on one of the online dating sites.

Two girls answered. The one I found too boring. The other one was very interesting intellectually because she was a journalist. Our texting was very amusing. But she didn't want to share a pic, which can be a big warning sign.

We were texting and speaking over the phone over a couple of days and it became more and more intimate.

One evening, when I was on a business trip, in the hotel room, we talked for longer on the phone, and said "ok lets meet next week". We were having phone sex and we both had an orgasm. After, she even asked me for my penis size....I said 5 inch...She laughed a bit and said "doesn't sound so big"...I said "hmmm thats average according to the official statistics....". In reality, I was pretty clueless which size women preferred, or what "big" normally meant to women...But the cluelessness also helped me to take the final step to have my first sexual encounter soon.

Worryimg about my penis size had been one reason why I had waited with my first sex for so long. I was terribly afraid that the woman would laugh about my little dick. When I was in school, about 14 years old, in the mixed lockerroom, after swimming, a girl laughed, pointed at me, and screamed "i ve never seen such a small dick!". Since then I thought I could never have sex. The woman would laugh at me....

So we arranged a meeting...on a friday evening...She visited me in my apartment. Beforehand we agreed to just meet for a coffee or so, and if it doesn't click, no problem....

She came up the stairs, and that was when I saw her the first time. She didn't even dare to look me in the eyes! And she wasn't "my type" - at all. She was a bit more "fully figured". And no model beauty. And blonde. But i was so hungry for sex. And something else I first realized subconsciously, and then very consciously: she had very big tits...!

I invited her to a restaurant. we just wanted to talk. No thoughts about sex. When we walked home, I was too shy to ask whether she wanted a coffee in my home! Therefor SHE asked ME. Such a good girl.

We went upstairs, and soon after I unpacked her breasts. And we had sex 6 times in 3 hours. And from that moment on we stayed together.

When I went to the shower, she came in and stared between my legs. We had so much sex the coming years. She screamed so loud during orgasm. One time the neighbours called the police because they thought someone was killing her. She lived in a terrible house, where every sound was multiplied through the walls in the backyard. Only much later I realized the whole house was listening to our sex sessions all the time, whether they wanted it or not.

It turned out she was pretty experienced and had had many men before. But I always wanted to explore new things and there were several things she only experienced through me for the first time. Like licking her pussy. I was great at foreplay, because I knew, once in her, I would cum very fast. So I always tried to make her cum before I even entered her.

She once also said my penis size had the advantage she could ride me perfectly without any danger to get hurt.

That time lasted about 3 years. But then I started looking for other women as well. Because she had been my first girl, I longed for other experiences as well. And I detected that whenever I saw our neighbour, who was skinny, petite, with long black hair - exactly "my type" - I was always very very excited.

But I didn't want to ever leave my girl. So I decided I wanted to have sex with other girls in secret, to save our relationship!

I posted an ad "Married man looking for a secret girlfriend, to have paid sex on a regular basis".

The conversations with the girls who contacted me were already very exciting.

I didn't realize back then, that "of course" I attracted "hobby hookers" as well. But through this I had the best time of my life for 3 years.

At first i was texting and chatting with the girls for months, I didn't dare to really do anything.

During that time I was so horny I even started camming and even earned money with it. Men wanted to cam with me too and thus I detected I was bi.

With one of the ad-girls it clicked especially well, she was a latina and "exactly my type". She was the first one I really did it with. After thinking about it and delaying a meeting for weeks, then, one weekend when my wife was on a business trip, I finally did it.

We met at a restaurant, then drove home to her apartment. She was a divorced mom with 2 girls, and she was looking forward to a weekend of "boyfriend sex", falling asleep together, hugging, after sex.

It was wonderful. We needed 2 glasses of wine to get relaxed....then she sat on my lap on the sofa, unpacked my hard cock and sat on it. I came very fast of course. Then we went into her bedroom and played for a longer time, where she nearly put it in without condom, then she wanted it doggy style.

I was in heaven. And was convinced to do the "right" thing. It would save my marriage (although we were not really married, but we lived together as if).

Sometimes I had 3 "mistresses" at the same time. Meeting one of them every week.

Some women I met only once. Others on a regular basis. At their home or in a hotel.

During that time I still had sex with my girlfriend, although not so often any more.

She started asking whether I could fuck her longer, without coming so fast. How I could last longer. And she started to plug my penis into silicone sex toys/rings that made it bigger.

With one great woman I had a special relationship as well. She was a bit older than me, a super elegant woman, a top manager in an insurance company. She suggested to meet in swingerclubs, because it costs less than a hotel room. That finally brought me into the world of swinging. We had lots of fun there too. Sometimes 20 people standing around us, watching us fuck. Sometimes other men fucked her as well.

Then she also started to invite me home, when her husband was on a business trip. It made her horny to cuck her husband. I enjoyed fucking her at her home without her husband knowing it. It made me horny to know she lusted for me, not him.

I guess she was a sex addict. A wonderful woman. She loved the look of my cock, she said it was beautiful.

As time went by I detected that my latina girlfriend seemed to have more than one sex-meeting-man. While fucking her I saw a filled condom under her pillow (without her noticing it). So pretty sure she must have fucked with a different man already that morning. A busy woman! In hindsight, realizing she might have been nearly (or even completely??) a professional makes it even more exciting for me. We met so often, it felt like she was my girlfriend.

One time one of her daughters came home earlier from school and nearly detected us. I had to quickly hide under the bed....

I met one woman, we did it at night, at a lake. An other one: in the car in the countryside. She was a big soccer fan, she financed the expensive tickets with the money I paid her.

Every single woman I loved in one way or an other. I had a lot of empathy and "love" for every one. Not sure how it was for them. Some have only done it for the money for sure. For some it was a mix of fun and money. Some became real friends.

One became my next wife. With her it became so intense, my wife detected it, and threw me out. Sounds simple but it was a big drama. I loved her and she me. But at that time I was even glad she threw me out. I can not imagine to be only with one woman, and for ever. I think I am more polyamourous. I enjoy it when the woman has other men (or women!) as well. I think a monogamous relationship is like a prison.

So my new one, she was also ""exactly my type" (back then). A couple years older than me. She was into visiting swinger clubs, as domina, in a latex corsage and with a whip...

A gorgeous tall sexy dominant blonde MILF for me. I always wanted a MILF.

We had 2 years with gorgeous sex. Sex in public, in the streets, in a sauna, in swingerclubs, in kinky clubs.

When swinging, she always chose the couples. After the 5th I detected she always chose men with huge cocks....she once even held our two cocks together for a size comparison. I felt so tiny. He seemed 3 times bigger.

I always came very fast. And when she turned 52 she came into her menopause, and that switched her sex off. We had sex a last time, I came 3 seconds after entering her, she said "I don't need that anymore" and that was it. Since then I lead a sexless life. She's almost like a mom for me now.

I am so horny all the time. But not for her anymore.

She always watches me, she doesn't give me the slightest opportunity to meet other women.

tim33
tim33
3 Followers