Adventures of a Redheaded Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister Catherine's body gleamed with sweat.
972 words
4.49
5.7k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at my tenth floor downtown apartment after a long day in court and I still had to review my closing argument for tomorrow. But first a glass of wine to relax I poured myself a glass and wandered into my bedroom to change into something more comfortable. Hanging my cloths in the closet I stop to admire my naked body in the mirror before sliding on boy shorts and a tee shirt.

Pouring another glass of wine I headed to the balcony to take in the beautiful evening weather and the view of Lake Michigan. My serenity interrupted by someone at my door looking through the peephole taking in the beautiful site of Sister Catherine. Her body gleamed with sweat wearing shorts and running shoes her shirt clinging to her gorgeous breast.

I had not been back to Mass since our encounter partly because of my workload and partly from embarrassment at my behavior. Opening the door I said "HI, what a nice surprise!" I said greeting her.

"I was out for a run on the lakeshore an thought I would check on you I noticed you've miss Mass the last couple weeks," she said sweetly.

I hugged Sister Catherine tightly, "I'm so glad you are here," I whispered in her ear.

Our lips meeting, opening, tongues dancing in each others mouths kissing passionately a sweet sexual tension, desire, an electricity sparking between us. My mind flashing back to that magical Sunday at Church. My body tingling pressed against her soft warm body.

Then suddenly without warning she pushed me back hard with both hands and I fell backward on my ass. Unsure what had just happened still processing what just happened. I watched as Sister Catherine walked into my apartment shutting the door behind her.

Dazed and confused I stared at her menacing figure towering over me. "Stay on the floor, Slut!" Sister Catherine commanded, her voice stern, controlling.

Confused by her words but even more confusing I stayed there on the floor. She walked around me towering over me Sister Catherine pulled my head back by my long red hair. The shock and pain radiated through me trembling as she spoke.

"You stupid little Slut, tell me what you want?" Sister Catherine's voice was menacing but at the same time it awaken something deep inside me.

Overtaken by emotion tears trickled down my face as I meekly answered, "you."

Slapping my face with her open hand she yelled, "address me properly."

My face stinging Sister Catherine pulling my hair harder, "Sister Catherine," I whimpered, "I didn't mean to disrespect you."

"Good Girl," came her reply in her voice sweet again. Still confused and unsure what to do I waited like a dog for commands as she walked away. Walking a few feet away then turning Sister Catherine again with a stern voice ordered, "Come here!" Afraid to stand I crawled on all fours toward her rubbing my face on her bare leg when I got to her. "Such a little redheaded slut," Sister Catherine purred has she petted my long red hair.

What was I doing a bright, articulate, well educated, strong independent woman submitting like this? I wasn't sure why this felt right but the anticipation of the events playing out in real time driving desires to please her.

"Take off my shoes and socks, Slut!" Sister Catherine commanded.

Removing her shoes and socks Kissing her feet, licking between her toes with my long tongue, sucking each toe in my warm mouth. Her soft moans letting me know I pleased her.

I nervously reach my hands to her shorts sliding her shorts down her smooth soft legs then looking up for approval. A great view of her sweet pussy, "Like what you see slut?" her words excited me submitting to Sister Catherine made my own cunt wet I was enjoying this.

"YES Sister Catherine," I answered with a sexual lust and excitement running through me.

"Get your tongue to work Slut!" she commanded and I parted her already wet pussy lips with my fingers plunging my long tongue exploring inside her vagina, twisting, curling, lapping at her sweet pussy cream. Sister Catherine bent her knees grinding down into my face. Gyrating on my face I was gasping for air my long tongue deep inside her vagina my nose in her soft pubic hair.

Her pleasure flowing from her pussy through my entire body. "That's it Cheri eat my cunt like the Slut you are," she screamed. I was wedged on my knees between her legs as she bent her knees pushing her cunt down on my mouth, grinding on my tongue and face. I never felt so alive down there gasping for air her sweet pussy juices covering my face.

Working my own slut cunt I rubbed on our clits at the same time my fingers moving back and forth as my tongue strained deep inside her holy vagina. I felt her body tense the release in wild abandon. Sister Catherine's orgasm was so intense, her legs trembled, her pussy cum flowing as I struggled to keep my tongue inside her as her body shook in delight.

As her pleasure passed I licked soothingly at her wonderful juices still working my own wet cunt franticly. Sister Catherine squatted a little lower releasing a hot stream of urine in my mouth. My body shook in delight electric dominos fell under my pale skin. How embarrassing having an orgasm like this her warm urine spilling out of my mouth as I tried to swallow it all.

I lay on the floor a wet mess as Sister Catherine slid her running shorts on. Then putting on her socks and shoes she walked to the door. Turning before leaving she said, "Don't miss Sunday Mass again Slut!" Then she was gone.