Adventures of Gina Ch. 20

Story Info
Gina off to the car wash on a dare in the open Jeep.
3k words
4.69
2.8k
6

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina off to the car wash...

It was just another hot weekday in southern Florida. Gina had been sunning and sweating in the back yard after working at the boutique that morning.

She heard the Post Office truck drive through the cul de sac, everyone knows the sound of the weak engine in those trucks. She was expecting a package from one of those almost nothing swim wear companies, excited it might be there, she was hoping it was in the mail box today.

She grabbed her phone and little white cropped tank top. Her husband John's loves it when she wears those thin, no support for her big boobs, lots of wiggle and jiggle when she walks tops.

Heading towards the street she covered her chest with her little top when she was coming from behind her house. She cover up just in case neighbors were out, she was thinking no one was home on their street and not really caring.

"Oh hay Ms. G you're looking fine today as usual!" Kevin calls out, also headed to the mailbox.

He can't help but stare at her bronze tanned body, bare assed with the tiny neon yellow strings up high on her hips and around her waist. Same narrow strip coming up from her ass crack and the front material not much wider than the string dipping low in the front with a tiny patch on material.

Her cropped top held in place with her left hand that was also carrying her phone. Gina's heavy side and under boobs on display.

They meet at the mailboxes that share a common post at the edge of the yard on the street. Gina giving him a hug, his hand reaches across her oily back as her arm pressed into his chest holding the little shirt across some of her boobs.

"I'm heading to the car wash to give the Jeep a bath, I see you're dressed for such an adventure, wanta join me?" He laughed joking with her.

She giggled, "yeah, dressed for it, like this, yeah, yeah I'll call your bluff, let's go!"

Gina checks her mailbox not finding her package and only a few pieces of junk mail, she leaves them.

"Ms. Gina I wasn't serious, I mean damn you're almost naked, but hell yeah if you wanta ride, let's go!"

Gina smiling at him, flirting with the neighbor half her age, "almost? Almost isn't good enough for you, what you want me to loose, I am almost wearing more than you are, I mean l will have to put my top on, all your wearing is gym shorts."

"Ms. G you can stop now, you're causing issues and you're right, that's all I'm wearing!" As he adjusts himself in his shorts.

She laughed at him, taking it as a bit of a compliment, a women of her age that can have an effect on a much younger guy. "Come on let's get going!" She heads for the Jeep as Kevin watches her wiggling tanned entire bare backside heading toward the driveway.

He catches up to her as she is climbing into the passenger side, she has to use both hands her being so short and the Jeep lifted a bit by the big tires.

He grins watching her big boobs jiggling as she drops into the seat. She sets the phone on the dash, looking over at him, she just smiles knowing she is teasing him a bit much. Then covers back up with her arm and shirt.

He places his phone in the cradle, Gina giggles when she sees him activate the camera then he tilted a bit her way.

"You going to have Brian post another video of me on Porn Hub?"

He grins, "depends on what we get on video!"

He backs out the driveway and heads out, "mind if I stop for a milk shake, it's on the way, I was planning on it before you decided to join me?"

She looked over at him, "I'd like a Reese's Blast from Sonic. But not the drive thru, I mean if you're wanting to show off your cougar." She finally drops her arm, taking her time to ready the shirt and finally pulls the tiny top over her head with Kevin staring at her big firm boobs and hard tanned nipples.

He smiles back knowing she knew exactly what he was up too. Watching the wind now flap the narrow loose part of the shirt between her cleavage that's not pressing against her skin. "You know you didn't have to put that on!"

"You want me to take it off?" She gives him an evil grin.

Kevin stayed in the left lane, they are both enjoying the looks and cat calls toward Gina, both knowing people looking up at her doing double takes at what appears at first to be a bottomless woman, then seeing the thin neon yellow strings high on her hips and lots of bare thigh and ass cheeks from the sides. Even more impressive is the gracious amount of under boobs on display.

Kevin comments on the attention Gina is getting from passing motorists. "Damn imagine if you were still actually topless, these people would go crazy, even me! You know I heard you can wear as little as you want if your inside a vehicle." He laughed giving her a wishful hint.

Gina giggled and reached for the shoulder straps of her top with her fingers, slowly pulling the bottom higher revealing more under boobs, stopping just before exposing her hard nipples, actually revealing the lower edge of her areoles.

"Fuck Ms. G you're too much, I do love it!" Looking over at her bouncing heavy lower tanned globes. Each dip and crack in the road made her tits bounce.

When they pulled into Sonic it was a bit crowded with it being still lunch time so when they wheeled into the parking spot in the open Jeep, she turned a lot of heads.

Kevin ordered the two Blizzards and they waited, finally a guy in a trunk next to them asked Kevin, "dude, is that your mom, your sister or your girl friend? Cuz damn she is hot as fuck!"

Gina laughed at him, "he is my son, I stopped by to visit him at his college frat house on the way home from South Beach and we wanted some milk shakes."

"I wish my mom was as hot and stacked as yours! Hell I wish my wife looked as hot as her. You minds well be naked lady!"

She looked over at him, "I was at the beach, but he wouldn't let me!" Then gave Kevin an evil grin and a wink.

"Two blizzards and Oh My God!" The girl hands Kevin the two blizzards, as she stares at Gina's almost naked body.

The shy girl hurries off a bit embarrassed seeing so much of the exposed women in the Jeep.

"Well it was nice chatting with you, we got to go wash this beast," Kevin tells the guy ogling Gina.

"Hang on a second, let me drop this trash in the can," she gathers up some of the soda cans and old Wendy's cups from the floor board then swings her legs out. Kevin is quick to grab his phone to video her erotic walk.

After getting out and walking off she bends over into the Jeep to grab a few more pieces of trash. She smiles looking up at Kevin, "are they looking?"

The guys are all staring at her round bare ass with the string running through her crack down between her now exposed thick pussy lips.

"Drooling!" He is videoing over her apple bottom ass pointed at them.

She starts to stand up with both hands full of litter, "Gina, you're about to fall out the bottom of your shirt," he whispers to her.

Gina grins back at him, "I do hope so!"

She stands up and walks in front of several vehicles towards the trash can. She adds a little extra sway to her ass, which makes her big tits jiggle a bit more as well, all the guys and a few women watching for her boobs to slip free.

But even to Kevin's disappointment, her nipples stay covered. Unlike down below where there is not much covered, including her jiggly bare ass.

The return trip is just as impressive, this time she gives a few waves to guys ogling her body.

After Gina climbs back in, Kevin cranks up the Jeep to leave, which is quite disappointing for Gina's fans. They head out towards the car wash with Gina still showing off for other drivers.

On one of the main North/South highways running through town Gina's phone rings with a FaceTime call from her husband.

"Hay sweetie, what's up?" She answers.

Kevin checks his phone making sure it is still recording Gina as she waves and comments back to, mostly guys, passing them on the highway. He also knows she loves teasing her husband when he is at work. Actually hoping someone will get her to flash them or even take her top completely off.

"Holy shit! Where you at, doesn't look like your driving?"

She zooms out giving him the whole picture, holding the phone so he can see Kevin driving.

"Fuck baby, your almost naked again riding through Lauderdale! That bikini bottom is so small you minds well not even be wearing it!" Kevin is smiling at John's comment, knowing he doesn't give a shit and he loves when she shows off her youthful MILF body.

"As you wish baby!"

He sees the phone moving around, bouncing off her thigh and pointing to the floor, and flashes of neon yellow string.

"Whoa Gina, I didn't mean literally," she moves the phone back away from herself and she is hanging the G-String bottom from Kevin's mirror.

"There ya go, no bottoms!" Laughing at her husband.

"You're going to get arrested one day for that shit!" He is shaking his head on the screen. "Are you headed home?"

"Oh no, we are going to the car wash on Independence's to wash the Jeep!" She giggles.

"Well at least put the bottoms back on when you get there, I mean they won't cover much but at least pretend you're wearing something."

"Now baby, what fun would that be for poor Kevin? Maybe I'll send you pictures of what I keep on, or off!"

John again just shakes his head knowing Gina is going to do what she wants and likes, and she likes showing off as much of her body as she can get away with these days.

"Don't get in trouble sweetheart, I got work to do!"

She laughs as she hangs up, "I think you are in for a treat today, he knows better than to tell me to stay out of trouble!"

It's only a few more miles and they pull into the self serve car wash with the individual stalls that open facing the highway of course. Of the twelve stalls two are still open, all but one of the vacuum station are in use, they look at each other and smile, "Brian might have some awesome video to piece together, if you wanta!" Kevin grins at her.

"Kevin! What do you think I am, y'alls sexy show toy?" She laughs

"Hell yeah! I'm going to park in the forth stall, there are some rags in the bucket in the back if you want to grab them. I'll go get a hand full of quarters."

"How about I go get the quarters?"

"You do know the change machine is like 4 stalls down and out front!" He smiles knowing she is that daring.

"Just give me some dollars silly boy!"

He pulls six one dollar bills from his console, "here ya go, but fix your top a little better, I am videoing this shit!"

Gina laughs at him and leans forward pulling on the back of her top, a bit more than she intended pulling it above her nipples.

"Perfect!" Kevin tells her.

Gina giggles at him, pulling it back down just a bit leaving the bottom half of her pink areoles showing. "How's that?"

"You know topless would be better!"

She grabs the dollar bills and swings her legs out, Kevin hurry's to get the the back of the Jeep to video her walk.

He gets to the front of the wash bay just as she is coming around, everything exposed from below her nipples down to her toes.

Gina giggles as she walks past him smiling for the camera. "I feel so slutty," she whispers looking back over her shoulder.

It's only seconds before the first car horn blows. Followed by a "hay momma you need a ride?"

Kevin stays behind her videoing her bare ass while she feeds the change machine. She looks back at him, "enjoying the view?"

"Are you kidding me, your ass is nicer than most girls I know that are my age!" He sees she is slipping in the last bill and heads towards the Jeep still videoing her.

A few of the others there washing vehicles have caught onto her antics and are watching and snapping pictures of her now.

Walking toward Kevin he tries to keep her on the screen and watch her at the same time. Her smooth slit swishing between her thighs and her big boobs jiggling with each step.

He steps back to let her walk to the soapy mop controller, taking in the profile and contour of her round ass and side boobs showing from under her top.

The suds start to flow as soon as Gina drops in the quarters and pulls the wand from the holder, there are already a few people watching from both ends of the bay, even two women who are giggling but intrigued by her daring.

She is scrubbing the sides of the Jeep, bending and jiggling, showing her bare ass to her audience. She is paying special attention to make sure she keeps her feet apart when she bends at the waist so they see more of her than they should. The more she does it, the more excited she gets, increasing her desire to show even more of herself.

While still videoing Gina, Kevin asks her to grab one of the rags out the back so he can knock some wet mud loose in the wheel wells.

Gina looks around at the people watching her and grabs the front of her little white tank top with both hands and rips it down the center. The people clap and cheer, the girls woohoo at her. One of the girls yells to her, "damn those are some nice titties lady!"

She pulls it down her arms and tosses it to Kevin who is standing there staring at her. Gina goes back to scrubbing now totally naked.

One of the girls is videoing her now trying to convince her friend to go help Gina. The girl laughing adamantly denies her friends request, telling the girl videoing to go help her.

The guys around her agree telling her all three of y'all would be awesome! The girl

Who commented on Gina's tits and watching appears to be a college age girl in white jean short shorts and a bikini top, not a lot in the bikini top.

Gina finishes up with the suds and moves to the spray wand to rinse off the soap. It doesn't take her long and when she is done several people ask for pictures with her. She is more than happy to pose with them. Even the two giggly girls get pictures with her, several guys taking pictures of the girls together trying to convince the younger girls to get naked also. But neither is brave enough.

Kevin hands her the T-shirt back, still a bit soapy, Gina rings it out the water and shakes it out. "Probably shouldn't have ripped it open." She laughs then slips her arms through the holes. "Would you mind tying this closed for me?"

Grinning he grabs the bottom of both sides, trying not to rub the backs of his hands against her hard nipples, but Gina giggles when he turns red faces brushing against them. He pulled the wet material across her boobs then ties a square knot with the two stretched out tails.

Now her tits were pushed up and out the center, her nipples poking through the now tighter stretched out thinner white material of her top.

She laughed looking down at herself. "We better get going, we have quite an audience now!"

They headed for home in the clean Jeep and Gina still bottomless, Kevin keeps looking over at her bouncing tits.

On the way Kevin gets a text from Brian, he and Paul got off work early and are headed to Spanky's, asking if he wants to come hang out.

Kevin replies, "Gina is with me and I don't think she is dressed for Spanky's at the moment."

"Too nice or too little?" Brian replies.

"YES!" Is all he tells Brian.

"Oh hell yeah, you got to join us so we can see too!"

Kevin hands his phone to her, "read this," he tells her.

She just giggles at the text message, "as much as I'd like too, I don't mind leaving Spanky's naked but arriving naked I don't think John would like if he is not there. But thanks for the invite!"

"Pictures or it didn't happen!" Is the reply.

A bit later they arrive back at their houses, Gina reaches over retrieving her G-string. "We will have to do that again, maybe you can get Penny or Betty to ride with us next time, if you think they would be up to the challenge!"

She exits the Jeep and walks around the front headed to her back yard, Kevin just watches her carrying her string bottoms in her hand and her bare ass wiggling away.