Adventures of Nikon Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms. Lima setting up a sexy party.
1.9k words
4.75
883
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby shower?

I'm pretty sure I said that out loud. It's been a few weeks since my rooftop escapade with Ms. Lima. So naturally, this invitation got me jumping to conclusions. Nevertheless, I was at the lobby of Ms. Lima's condo at 7:30pm on the dot.

The "hot-mama-to-be", as her sash read, barely showed a bump. It was later revealed that she was only 4 months pregnant. The shower was as standard as can be expected for the amount of wine consumed. And the pictures I took were generic as well.

By 9pm, I was both disappointed and relieved that a random sexual act hadn't been committed around me or to me. That is until the third gift was opened by laura.

A chorus of "wows" and "fancy" came from the circle of close friends. Laura held up a pair of jewel encrusted nipple clamps. Sizable rubies were in place where the knobs would have been. A cushion cut emerald hung like a pendant in the middle of the rose gold chain connecting the clamps.

Fancy.

The gift was unexpected. The sequence of events that came after, however, were unbelievable.

"Those can't fit your big nipples!!"

"They'll make your nipples bigger!"

"Put them on now!"

"Yea! Let's see them on you!"

"They might actually stop the leakage later on."

"I've never used one of those."

"Me too!!"

"Damn, now I gotta get one."

"Let's take turns with it after Laura tries them!"

And one by one, these married socialites helped each other pull down their dresses of take off their tops and bras. Within minutes of opening that gift, I was in a literal smorgasbord of tits. Natural. Enhanced. Pale pink nipples. Dark pink. Big, brown nipples. All of them perky. And all of them captured in HD through my Nikon.

I had a feeling that this was not their first rodeo. Laura, stood in front of the group, her C cups proudly displayed, while two women flanked her. They cupped her tits and gently squeezed them. Laura's nipples were teased by their tongues. Sucked until they poked out like oversized pencil erasers. Onlhy then did they carefully attach the clamps. Slowly, they let go of the emerald pendant until its weight was held by the clamps firmly attached to Laura's nipples. It sexily pulled down her hard nipples.

The other women paired or grouped up. I seemed to have transformed into a fly on the wall. I understood my role though: do not interrupt the rodeo.

Before long, Amanda rolled out a sizable tool cabinet. I was puzzled but the aroused women let out various sounds of approval.

Instead of wrenches and screwdrivers, this toolbox contained all kinds of sex toys. Dildos of different shapes and sizes. Vibrators. Ben Wa balls. Nipple clamps. Ball gags. Blind folds. Hand cuffs.

As I stared at the bouncing tits making their way to the fun chest, I heard a familiar voice to my right. "Ms. Lima!" I managed to exclaim in my head. She was down to her black thongs and heels.

She gently stroked the hard real flesh sex toy in my jeans. "Don't worry, we'll take care of you."

"The show is more than enough."

"Nonsense! We can't leave you out of this!" She patted my cock. As if she's talking to it and not me. "Isn't it something though, DJ? I invite my girls over at least once a month for...release."

"Well...I'm glad I could be a part of this one."

Our conversation was interrupted by a loud moan. Laura was on the couch. Her tits serviced by two women. Dress bunched up around her waist. Legs spread. Panties pulled to the side. A pink rabbit working her pussy and clit.

Laura was getting worked towards another orgasm. Her legs were shaking, and she was struggling to keep her feet on the coffee table. Just then, another woman got on the couch and straddled Laura's face. She hungrily lapped at the young pussy presented to her.

"She cums so hard. We're surprised she hasn't squirted yet."

"Do any of the women squirt?"

"Jackie does, but sadly, she couldn't make it tonight."

Just then, a very naked Amanda came up with her phone in hand. A familiar pink app open.

"If you can identify who's got the remote toy in her pussy, you can use her ass tonight."

I looked to Ms. Lima for clarification. She just smiled at me, unbuckled my belt and Amanda pulled my pants down. She knelt in front of me and licked my throbbing cock through my boxer briefs.

Ms. Lima whispered into my ear, "She told me how wonderful your cum tasted." She licked my ear lobe and walked away and joined the group of women by the dining table and left me in the capable mouth of Amanda.

I leaned against the kitchen island: my cock being serviced by a greedy mouth and a house full of beautiful and sexy women enjoying each other. I almost didn't bother with the game Amanda had set before me, but the possibility of using one of those backdoors was hard to pass up. Clearly, with all the moaning and groaning around me, this would be an impossible challenge.

The first swipe on the screen rendered no reaction. Vibration set to the highest setting, I tried again. This time, a few women gave an audible "oooh." I figured a rhythmic movement would be a better strategy. Keeping the setting at its highest, I started to time the swipe with Amanda's bobbing head. Each swipe I could slowly tell their moans apart. It would have been easier if not for Amanda' slurping and my own groans.

I tried to focus on each group. Watching for hips jerking in time with my swipes. After a few rounds, I narrowed it down to the group on the carpet. I waited until they had slowed down and after their orgasms before I swiped on the app again. There it was. A quick hip jerk and a moan. I pulled Amanda to her feet. Positioned her in front of me. My cock lodged between her bare cheeks.

"It's gotta be that redhead...on the carpet." I whispered in her ear.

She moved her bum up and down. Rubbing my cock along her ass. And I imagined it rubbed against her asshole. Amanda nodded with a moan. She turned her head towards me.

"Tiffany was hoping you'd figure it out. I told her that your cock might hurt her just right."

While she dry-humped my cock with her ass, I reached around and cupped her tits. Squeezing them before rolling her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. And Amanda worked her clit slowly.

"What's the agreement then? Use her where she is or take her to one of the rooms?"

"Please. There. Right there. Take her right there." Amanda said in between her moans. Her bum pushed harder against my hard cock as she rubbed her clit.

"But who will lube my cock, Amanda?"

"I will. I'll lube your cock for her backdoor. Just. Wait. Wait." Her head rested on my shoulder. Her orgasm surged through her body from the combined stimulations. I pinched her nipple and rolled them as she cum. Clenched my muscles so as not to get overly excited before I take Tiffany's backdoor.

When she finally came down from her orgasm, Amanda took me by my hard cock and walked towards Tiffany and the women on the carpet. As if on cue, the toy from her pussy was taken out and replaced by a purple rabbit vibrator. Her moans would have been more audible had the brunette not been sitting on her face. My cock throbbed at the thought of having my way with Tiffany's rosebud. I sat on the edge of the loveseat before leaning back. Cock resting on my stomach. Full balls just hanging off the seat.

Monica, the youngest one of the group, positioned herself between my legs: licking my balls all the way up to the tip of my cock. Before long, she's giving me one of the sloppiest blow jobs I have ever had. Each down stroke, the head of my cock pushed against the back of her throat. But she seems determined to engulf my cock whole. When I finally opened my eyes, Amanda had helped position Tiffany on the oversized ottoman. She slowly slid her lubed finger in and out of Tiffany's rosebud.

I pulled Monica off of my cock and made my way towards my prize. As promised, Amanda took hold of my cock and guided it towards Tiffany's backdoor. The leftover lube and Monica's slobber was not enough though. The head of my cock pushed against her asshole and didn't quite slip in. More lube was added on the tip and on the shaft. With a firm grasp, Amanda guided my cock again as I pushed forward.

To say the scene was erotic would have been an understatement. My cock in Amanda's hand. Tiffany's rosebud winking against the head of my cock. Her pussy lips puffed up and clit engorged from arousal. Her breasts being cupped, licked, sucked, and nibbled on by a couple of enthusiastic friends.

Finally, Amanda leaned forward and let a glob of spit slowly fall from her mouth onto Tiffany's winking star. With a firm grasp around the base of my cock, she guided it back in. The combination of lube, spit, and Tiffany's willingness allowed the bulbous head to pop inside.

I stayed still for a moment, giving Tiffany a chance to get used to the rod impaling her. A gentle push forward and another moment of stillness. Repeat. About halfway in, I slowly pulled out until only the crown of my cock is held tight by her sphincter. And in that moment, Amanda did the nastiest, the raunchiest act of fellatio ever done to me: she licked my cock from base to where it disappeared into Tiffany's ass. Amanda ran her lips up and down the shaft before holding my ass and pulling me forward.

It took every ounce of self-control in me not to cum right there and then. A few more strokes and I was balls deep in Tiffany's ass.

"Pull out halfway." Amanda instructed me, as she rub Tiffany's clit.

Just as I slid out, I watched Amanda slide 2 slender fingers in Tiffany's quim. Then I felt her rub the head of my cock through the thin membrane. I supposed the sensation was good for Tiffany also, because within seconds, she was moaning through an orgasm.

Amanda kept her fingers in as I slowly fucked Tiffany's ass. Whenever I felt that I was getting close, I would look around and let my mind wander. Here I am, a humble photographer, surrounded by married naked women pleasuring each other. Wondering how I got here and where it all could lead.

It came sooner than I had hoped. The point of no return. No matter how I clenched or thought about fantasy football season, I knew I was going to bust. I took hold of Tiffany's legs and increased my pace. Amanda cupped and massaged my swinging balls; urging me to burst.

With grunts and groans, I let go. My cum spurted deep inside Laura's ass. My cock twitched and throbbed as rope after rope of gooey cum filled her. When I unplugged her ass of my cock, my cum burbled and oozed out. It formed a white, sticky mess of a waterfall along her crack before it collected on the floor.