Adventures of the Lawnboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasuring Katie.
3.7k words
4.56
5.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also Adventures of the Lawnboy - Chapter 2

Thank you to Molly Cactus for encouraging me to publish a story. But a special thank you for her advice on how to make it better.

It was a very busy week. I had to finish the school year and now I had at least one lawn to go to every day after school, on my bicycle. But busy meant the week passed quickly. Then it was Saturday and I was cycling my way to Mrs. Wilson's house. I had my instructions in hand for what to do when I met Katie.

I walked the back door through the kitchen. Katie was sitting on the couch texting on her phone. Her red hair wavy was flowing down to her shoulders. She was wearing a red gingham blouse that highlighted the beautiful freckles on her face and chest, not to mention her hair again. The blouse was tied up to expose her flat tummy and belly button. Her long legs showed marvelously below her low rise cut off short denim jeans. She looked up at me with those bright green eyes and said. "Oh hi! You're the lawnboy right?"

"That's right. But before I start on the lawn, I have something to show you." I turned on the TV and the player. The couch came into view. I walked over to her and reached for her to stand up. She cooperated and I faced her toward the TV and I stood behind her. I put my hands gently on her shoulders.

She saw the couch and then her and her boyfriend came into view. "Oh no!" she exclaimed. "How did you get this?"

"Just relax. I just want to make you feel good. I am sure you want to cooperate," I could see the resolve on her face as I reached around and began to unbutton her blouse.

"What are you going to do to me? I am a virgin - you're not going to take advantage of me, are you? I did that with my boyfriend so he wouldn't take my virginity."

"Just relax. I want to see all of your beautiful body. And no I will not take your virginity, I promise." I removed her blouse and began to unhook bra.

"How can you say my body is beautiful when I have such little boobies?"

"To me, breasts are beautiful no matter what size they are. And beautiful, you really are beautiful. Beautiful long legs and beautiful freckles and that sweet tight tummy, everything about you is beautiful." I reached around and gently fondled a breast and my other hand slid down her tummy. I could feel her melting into me a little bit. Slowly my hand slid down and I could feel stomach contracting making room for my hand to slide into her pants. Cautiously, I slid my hand under her panties and I felt hair. After Mrs. Wilson it didn't occur to me that Katie would have hair down there. But it felt great and I was looking forward to seeing it. Would it be the beautiful red like the hair on her head? It seemed that her mound was rotating up in search of my fingers and I began to feel a little dampness.

I pulled my hand out and unbuttoned her jeans. Meeting no resistance, I slowly worked her pants and panties down. I went down on my knees and lifted one leg out and then another. On my way down I was almost distracted by the sight of her perfect butt.

I led her back to the couch, sat her down and pulled her to the edge. She was staring at me in fascination. Now she was totally distracted from what was on the TV. I spread her legs and pushed my nose close. I inhaled her scent. Her pussy and her red hairs were glistening. The smell was so sweet. I loved Mrs. Wilson's earthy smell, but this was even better.

"It doesn't smell good does it?"

"It smells better than any other I've put my nose to." Which was true out of the two.

Continuing to push her legs out as wide as I could, I kissed and licked her thighs on either side of her pussy. I gently caressed her thighs with my hands at the same time. I could feel her shiver and tingle as I caressed her thighs with tongue and fingers. Finally I licked up her lips as I had heard them called. That is a much better description than the scientific labia. The lips between her legs and the lips on her face both filled me with desire. I started working my tongue in between her lips and she started bucking into my face trying to force more attention from me. My face was getting wet from her actions, so I pulled away. Looking up at her while holding her down with me hands on her hips, she cried out. "Don't stop."

I pushed myself up to her face. I pressed my lips against her and forced my tongue into her mouth. Then I wiped my wet nose across her lips. "You really do taste delicious. Don't you agree? Have you ever tasted yourself before?"

"Please go back to what you were doing it was wonderful and I was so close."

"Answer me! You taste delicious don't you?"

"Yes, I taste delicious, please, please continue."

"So you're OK with me giving you pleasure?"

"Yes, yes as long as you don't try to stick your thing in me."

"I promise, only my tongue and maybe a little bit of finger."

I did go back down and rubbed my face on her hairy mound. The bright red colour was more vibrant than the hair on her head. It was so soft and sensual, she started squirming again right away, trying to increase the contact. I was enjoying my loving torture of her sex. Finally, I pushed my tongue between her lips, separating her folds and slurping up as much of her juice as I could. Slowly, I felt her little nubbin with my tongue and began sucking on it like it was a nipple that was going to give me milk. She began screaming an ecstatic song of thrilling delight. I felt my chin getting soaked as her vagina ejaculated her womanly fluids.

I was relentless sucking and driving her higher and higher until she gave a final scream and pushed my head away. I thought I killed her she was so lifeless on the couch. But she was still breathing, only passed out.

"Now, that was a marvelous performance." came the voice of Mrs. Wilson from the doorway.

Since I had been expecting her to show up at some time, I didn't even look in her direction. My eyes were fixed on Katie with the concern that I had gone too far. Groggily she opened her eyes and slurred. "Oh no, I am sorry. I got carried away." She put one hand over her breasts and the other over her mound.

"I can see that. It was wonderful wasn't it? But don't cover yourself I want to look at your beautiful body, too." Mrs. Wilson commanded. Katie just sat there staring at Mrs. Wilson. "I mean it girl, I want to see your hands on the back of the couch and your legs spread wide now." Katie looking very shocked obeyed in a slow hesitating manner. But it was good enough for Mrs. Wilson, as she turned her attention to me.

"Standup, my pretty boy. It's time for your reward. And it's time to show Katie how beautiful you are."

I stood up and Mrs. Wilson stood behind me. She ran her fingers through my hair. "I just love his beautiful hair. But I think I have a surprise for you." She unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off me. She threw it aside and said. "Put your hands on your head." I did as I was told. She ran her hands slowly up and down my sides. She stopped at my armpits and said. "Can you believe this? He has so little hair here, it's almost invisible." She pulled the couple of hairs that I did have. I winced but I kept my hands on my head. I knew, I wanted and needed to be 'a good boy'. She ran her hands back down my sides sending little tickling shivers thru me. The shivers went all the way down to my penis, which began pressing harder against my jeans, which had already started stiffening from pleasuring Katie. As Mrs. Wilson unbuckled my belt and carefully pulled down my zipper, I was anxiously prepared for what was coming next. As she slid my pants down and dropping with them, she kissed my butt on the way. Not only did my dick spring free, it also hardened even more when my backside was kissed.

"I wished then that I had kissed Katie's butt when I was there. Oh well, maybe later." I thought. She worked off my shoes and pants one leg at a time. After standing up she ran her finger over my tip where there was a little drop of precum. She put her finger in her mouth and licked it off. Then she did it again only this time her wet finger went in my mouth. I could see the look of awe on Katie's face.

"You really taste delicious, too. Don't you? And see how little hair he has down here, too." She said that as she pulled on the little bit of hair I had on my pubic area.

"Yes Ma'am. But you and Katie taste so much better."

"I can hardly wait to find out. But now it's my turn. You know what to do,"

I got behind her and began undressing her. Her blouse was quickly cast to the floor. I carefully unhooked her industrial maternity bra and carefully freed her beautiful tits. Katie's hand had slowly worked its way over to her mound, where she was cautiously cupping herself. She was rubbing herself but trying not to be obvious. I unzipped Mrs. Wilson's skirt and dropped it to the ground.

Katie looks on in awe and exclaims! "You don't have any hair down there either!"

"That's because I shave mine. We could shave yours, too."

I said, "No please don't. I love her fire red bush. It's so soft and sensual and fragrant."

"Ok, we'll leave it for you, my pretty boy. If that's what you want."

"Now it's time for what I want and what I want is a mouth on each tit. Take your hand off your pussy Katie and give me room to sit in the middle. Then you can both suck me dry."

Mrs. Wilson sat on the couch and I, knowing what was in store latched on and started devouring her sweet nipple. Katie was more tentative but she tasted it too. However Katie got more than she bargained for, as my sucking caused both tits to flow freely. She was choking and spluttering and it was dripping down in front of her.

Mrs. Wilson joked. "Katie you're not usually such a sloppy eater."

"So-warry." She choked and dribbled out a 'sorry'.

I reached my hand up and began to massage the breast in my mouth. Two things happened, the flow increased substantially and my efforts threw her into an orgasm. I was ready for the increased flow. Katie was not ready for Mrs. Wilson's orgasm and she leaned back and that tit started spraying all over her.

"Oh you're a naughty boy, aren't you? You knew that was going to happen and now Katie is soaked."

"Yes and more beautiful than ever."

"Well you two better finish draining me dry and then you'll have to lick all that milk off of her."

"With pleasure, Ma'am."

When it was time I slid over and started licking Katie everywhere I could find milk and maybe some places where there wasn't any. We were both enjoying what I was doing, but Mrs. Wilson said. "My turn." She pushed my head down between her legs and I eagerly began working her up. "Just watch Katie. He is absolutely marvelous at his work. But you should know that since he already pleasured you." I could feel her building to an orgasm, but just before it hit she pushed me away and said. "I want to savor that. First I need a taste." She crawled between Katie's legs and spreading them wide she pushed right in. I saw Katie's jaw drop wide open and her green eyes looked electrified. Oh, how I wanted to shove my cock in that beautiful little mouth.

Mrs. Wilson lifted her head out a little and said. "Come on boy, tease my pussy." I knew what she wanted as I crawled behind her and rubbed myself up and down her slit without pushing in. I could tell this was driving Mrs. Wilson to give Katie an incredible pussy licking. I thought she is probably better at that than I was. I could see Katie writhing and squirming on the couch. She put her hands on Mrs. Wilson's head and I couldn't tell if she was trying to pull her in or push her away. Maybe it was a little of both as she couldn't decide whether it was too much or not enough. Meanwhile, my cock was getting wetter and wetter on the pussy I was busy teasing. Katie cried out and again she appeared to faint.

Mrs. Wilson leaned back and looked at Katie who was in a trance. She grabbed my head and kissed me and slipped her tongue deep into my mouth. I got the full delicious flavour of Katie again and somehow it tasted even better being transferred by mouth. Katie's eyes opened and she said "I didn't know women could do that to each other."

I smiled thinking there were a lot of things I didn't know until last week. I wondered if I was going to be ordered to take Katie further than she wanted to go. I knew I would do as I was told. I didn't want to break my promise to her or ruin the experience for her.

Mrs. Wilson said "Katie, I think it's time you returned the favor. But first you need to have a taste of his cock." Mrs. Wilson grabbed my cock and pulled it up to her mouth. As Katie started to lick my cock which was wet with pussy juice Mrs. Wilson said, "Doesn't that taste good with my cum all over it? Now lay down on the floor. " Katie was maneuvered down on the floor and Mrs. Wilson knelt with her legs spread over Katie's face.

"I don't know what to do."

"Just do what you would like to be done to you."

I could see as Katie began her explorations of her first taste of pussy. "Now I want you to watch and see what a good fucker he is. Get behind me and give it to me good and hard." Hard wasn't going to be a problem. Too hard was more the problem for me. I felt like I had an iron pipe sticking out in front of me. I pushed into her and she was so wet I was sure she had to be dripping all over the beautiful Katie's face.

"Tits, massage my tits." I reached around with both hands and started massaging and using them to give me more leverage as I pounded in fast and hard. "Cum with me. Fill me with your sweet delicious juice." She cried out and began her moaning song of ecstasy. With my hands on her tits and her orgasming on my cock, I was getting close. The more she orgasmed the tighter she got and before long I exploded inside her. I stopped pumping and just held on as I throbbed and shook with my own orgasmic bliss.

As I pulled back, I could see Katie's face was covered with Mrs. Wilson's womanly juices. But then a big plop of my creamy goodness came out and landed right on her mouth and nose. With her nostrils covered with my juice, she had to open her mouth to breath and my cum dribbled inside her mouth. She sputtered a little trying to sort swallowing and breathing.

Mrs. Wilson spun around with her pussy right over Katie's stomach. I also noticed Katie's tummy was wet with the milk that I had massaged out of the tits. She placed her fingers inside her and pushed my cum and her juices out all over Katie's wet tummy, filling her belly button.

"I think you should clean Katie's face. Don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am" I spun around and started licking her face and feeding and sharing with her in a loving kiss. Katie was really enjoying it as she kissed and shared it back with me. Meanwhile, Mrs. Wilson finished getting out what she could from her pussy. Then she sucked up as much as she could from Katie's tummy and crawled up to her mouth. It was her turn to kiss and share with Katie. I leaned back enjoying the sight before my eyes. I could feel myself stiffening and hardening again. As my dick began to bob up and down Mrs. Wilson said. "Stick that into our mouths so we can clean that too."

I leaned over putting one hand on the floor which placed dick right between their mouths. Eagerly they licked and sucked me and shared kisses with each other. I was feeling spent so I got up and moved to the couch. The women just kept kissing and fondling each other. I was thrilling to the view of two women loving each other. Katie started fondling those big milk makers. She said "I love your breasts. I wish mine were bigger."

Mrs. Wilson sighed "Be careful what you wish for. Big tits are a lot of work to care for. But if you really do want bigger tits, all you need to do is get pregnant and they will get bigger." She looked at me and nodded in my direction. "Are you ready to get fucked, Katie?"

"No Ma'am, I'm a virgin and I'm not ready for that. Besides when I do, I want it to be special, not like this. I mean, I love what we did here but not my virginity, too." Katie sounded a little horrified at the prospect.

"That's OK sweetie, but when you're ready I have some ideas to make it really special for the both of you. That is if you wouldn't mind if it was him?" She said with a wink at me.

"Ma'am I need to pee."

"Oh goody." She exclaimed with enthusiasm. I thought "oh no here we go again."

"Come on Katie, this is fun." Mrs. Wilson led us all upstairs to the bathroom. She said to me "Lie down with your feet by the drain. Pee when you're ready." Turning to Katie she said "It's like the fountain of a little boy peeing, only laying down."

Eventually the flow started and it went all over but stayed in the tub. My dick stiffened and the pee rose up my chest. "Open your mouth." I was commanded. I was a good boy, I did as I was told. Fortunately, I thought, it never reached my mouth. "Oh that's too bad." Said Mrs. Wilson. "Your turn Katie. Put your foot on the other ledge and aim for his mouth."

"That's so icky."

"Do as you're told!" I didn't mind as much if it was from a woman. That was more exciting and the flavour was more tolerable, maybe even preferable. My own pee really did gross me out though. She placed her leg on the other ledge and started peeing rather quickly. I could tell she was trying to aim for my mouth, but she just wasn't very good at it, since it was so new to her. When she finished a little dribbled down her leg.

"You better clean that up." I knew she meant with my tongue. I licked up her leg all the way to her glistening hairy bush. It almost tasted as sweet her womanly juices, just a little bit tangier.

"OK, my boy time to wash your hair." She stepped into the tub and I knelt between her legs. I could soon feel the flow on my hair. Katie had stepped out and was watching from the side.

"Oh, yuck." I heard Katie utter.

When she finished she said "OK, time to clean me up. And give me some extra attention, I think I could orgasm again. Just go straight for my little nubbin." I did and she did, it was just a quick little one though. With my hair all wet she applied the shampoo. She worked the shampoo in real well and then pulled me to my feet. She faced me to the shower and made more room.

"Katie get in and soap my tits up, they're going to be our loofahs." Katie did. She started soaping her tits and just kept rubbing her soapy hands all over Mrs. Wilson. Then I felt those tits soaping me and down. When she was down, she kissed my butt, then turned me around and gave dick a quick kiss. Soaping me all the way up, she kissed me and pressed our soapy bodies together. Katie was pressed to her backside as she turned around and gave her the same attention. The water was now turned on to spray us and rinse us off.

After turning the water off, Mrs. Wilson stepped out of the tub and handed me a towel. "Dry me off first." When she was dry, she walked out of the bathroom, leaving Katie and I with just the one towel. So, I dried of Katie next and then she left me. I dried myself off with a very damp towel as best I could. Then headed out, too.

Mrs. Wilson said "Katie and I have to get the kids. Your money is under a glass on the kitchen table. You can finish your work and I'll see you next week.

Sure enough there was another one hundred dollar bill under a glass of milk. I drank it down and thought "Ah, breast milk is the best milk." I love my job.