Adventures of the Lawnboy Ch. 01

Story Info
Homeowner teaches him the ways of pleasure.
3.8k words
4.73
9k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working on the lawns and landscapes for various homeowners was very fulfilling. The smell of fresh cut grass and the flowers as they bloomed throughout the year was delightful. I started in my freshmen year in high school at the suggestion of a neighbor who recommended me to a friend of hers. The best part of the job though turned out to be the women I was working for. When the weather was nice and the sun was out they would be tanning in their bikinis on the patios. That does do something to a young boy.

My grandparents were culturally diverse. My Mom's parents were hippies and she was raised in a commune. Because of my hippie grandfather, I had very long hair and he shared with me a love of the land. I knew they had some attitude of free love but I didn't understand what that meant. My Father's parents were very strict and straight. This caused me to be raised somewhat naïve and maybe confused. My father did not like my long hair but as long as I was a "good boy", it was OK.

Things changed significantly after I turned 18. Mrs. Wilson had asked me many times when my birthday was and how old I was. I always thought she was just being conversational. We talked about many things over the course of my time working for her. She was very curious about what I would do when I graduated. I assured her that I would continue to take care of her yard and that I would probably attend a local college anyway.

Not having a lot of money, I rode my bicycle to my various jobs and required my customers to provide a lawnmower and other tools. I was very good at maintaining my tools. I also had a reputation for fixing things for the homeowners for which I was paid a little more money. My commune grandfather had taught me many caretaker skills. This also got me invited into many of the houses where I worked.

I arrived at Mrs. Wilson's house on a Saturday morning in early May. I knocked on her door to let her know I was there. She answered the door wearing a bathrobe and looking as sexy as ever. She had long Blonde wavy hair. Even with a robe on her breasts looked bigger than I remembered. She said, "Hi, I am very glad to see you. I have something I am hoping you can fix." She handed me a device with a cone shape on the top and a bottle below. She pushed a button and it started to whirr.

I said, "What's wrong with it?"

"It's supposed to pump and then it fills the bottle."

Looking confused, "What does it pump?"

"It's a breast pump. Shall I show you?"

"OK?" I was confused and I really had no idea what I was seeing.

She pulled her robe to one side and unhooked a flap on her robe and I was looking at her breast. A thrill ran through me as I saw the most magnificent view I had ever seen. Her breast was large with a brown areole and a large marble size dark red nipple. She pressed the cone of the pump to her breast and pushed a button. It started to whir but nothing happened. Meanwhile I was transfixed and staring intently. She reached up and pushed my jaw shut.

"Sorry, I've never seen anything like this." I looked at her and she gave me her magnificent smile which I always enjoyed.

"Yes, but can you fix it?" She handed it to me without covering up.

I began to study it but quickly realized it had a crack that ran from the end of the cone to where it met the base. It wasn't visible at first glance but apparently it was enough to prevent good suction. I considered the options, but I really remained distracted by the beautiful breast in front of me.

"My tits are so full they are hurting. I really wish you could help me. My husband took the baby to see his parents this morning and I thought I would be OK with the pump. But now I don't know what to do."

I was stunned I had never heard a woman say tits. Of course, my guy friends would say tits, but I never even heard the girls I knew say that. I was staring again and she lifted my head. I said, "I could try duct tape but I am not sure that would provide a tight enough seal. I wish I could help."

"Well, my husband sucks on them to relieve the pressure when they get to full and the baby isn't hungry. You see, I just produce way too much. Would you suck on them?"

Are you kidding? This sounds like a dream come true, I thought. "I guess - if you want me to. I mean to help and all you know."

"Oh yes, you're always so helpful. You're such a good boy." Somehow that made me feel really good. My father had told me I should be a good boy, I guess this is the right thing to do.

"Here sit in this chair."

We were in her kitchen and there was a chair up against the wall with a table right next to it. I sat down in the chair. I was at a perfect height for her breast which she immediately pushed against my lips. Her nipple was already a little wet and hard as wood. It was only natural to start sucking and I was immediately rewarded with an absolutely delicious taste of milk or maybe even cream I thought. It was so sweet and tasted better than anything I could remember. Then it started flowing faster and faster. I had to suck and swallow as fast as I could. But it was marvelous.

I could feel my pants getting very tight and I thought I need to adjust myself. But I don't want her to know what she is doing to me. That would be embarrassing. Then she unhooked the other flap and pulled away and pushed her other breast into my mouth. I dribbled milk as she pulled away. I could feel the one that was just in my mouth continuing to leak down my chambray shirt.

"Switch!" Her other hard nipple was wet and started flowing immediately. Again I could barely keep up.

I couldn't stand it I was throbbing in my pants. I started sucking and tried to adjust myself in my pants without being obvious. She noticed right away.

"Oh, you poor boy. You're uncomfortable too. I'm sure sucking on a tit makes you hard. We don't want you to be uncomfortable too. My husband always gets hard, too." She pulled away and again I was dribbling milk. She said, "Standup!" I did and as quick as lightning she undid my belt, unsnapped my pants and pulled my zipper down. My pants and underwear went down passed my knees. She jumped up and pushed me back into sitting in the chair. Suddenly I was busy sucking again. I could feel her breast leaking on my shirt. She continued to switch back and forth and whatever breast was not in my mouth was dripping on my shirt.

Then she reached down and touched my dick which was already throbbing. She slid down on me and I was inside her. It felt unbelievably wonderful. It was so wet and the feeling down below made me stop sucking for a second. But there was to be none of that and she was pushing her breast into my mouth again. It felt like dick was in a swimming pool, except the walls were convulsing and contracting all around him. But dick was busy throbbing too. She was moaning a heavenly sound. The song of the siren popped into my head.

She ran her fingers through my long hair, stroking my head. I felt so comforted and cared for. "I just love your long beautiful hair."

She shrugged off her robe and it crumpled on the floor. "Unhook my bra!" She commanded. I reached behind her and fumbled with the hooks. Suddenly she plunged her tongue into my mouth. Finally I succeeded and the bra was loose. She leaned back, pulled it off and threw it to the floor also.

"Massage my tits!" She commanded. They were hard as rocks but softened more and more as I sucked and kneaded them. She assaulted my mouth again with her tongue. Dick was swimming in the deep end - down below. Hans' was doing the breaststroke and my tongue was in a wading pool. I was just getting wet everywhere. Does she not ever stop making juice? I was throbbing so hard that I knew I was going to explode soon and add to the wetness.

I tried to say "I am going to explode!" But all that came out of my mouth was, "I yay yay plo." She must have understood something because she lifted up till I was almost out and then slid back down clenching all the way. And I did explode inside of her and it felt so good my toes curled and my eyes rolled back in my head. But I was not alone. She moaned and sighed and quivered uncontrollably. Her tongue fell out of my mouth and she leaned back and her tits were squirting all over me. I thought they were doing it on their own but I realized it was me. I was squeezing and continuing to knead them in the throes of my own ecstasy.

"That was fantastic. Have you ever filled a woman with your cum before? Have you ever even had your cock inside a woman before?"

"No Ma'am" I said and here was another word I couldn't imagine a woman using.

"Ooh, I like that. I guess I have just had your virginity."

She reached over to the table and grabbed a wide mouth glass. She moved it down between us, then stood up placed it between her legs and went down on her knees in rapid succession. Then she started licking me. Rolling her face all over my dick, licking my balls and sucking my semi flaccid dick which started to respond.

"Your cock tastes so good, especially with my pussy juice all over it. Reach down and keep massaging my tits, your hands feel so good on them."

"Yes Ma'am"

Reaching down, massaging her tits, while she was now deep throating my hardening cock. Suddenly she seemed to be convulsing and shivering.

"Are you OK Ma'am?"

She rolled back her head and her eyes appeared to be glazed over.

"Having a cock in my mouth while my tits are being fondled gave me another wonderful orgasm. Your hands are like magic."

She brought the glass from between her legs and showed it to me. It was swirled with creamy white and clear liquid. It looked both translucent and opaque. She set it on the table.

"That is my favorite Cocktail. The juice from your cock mixed with the juice from my tail. But I'll save that for later. Now I have something else to show you."

She stood up and I admired her beautiful body. Her long beautiful blonde hair hung around her shoulders. Her tits were still wet, mostly from my mouth but also they were still leaking. Her stomach was not as flat as I remember when she would sunbath while I worked on the yard in past years. Her sex was completely bare and glistening. The moisture appeared to be all down the insides of her thighs. She was wearing white thigh high stockings and they were obviously wet on the insides. She had already brought my cock back to attention, but this sight of her whole naked beauty and sexy stockings had me swelling even more.

"Standup! We need to get this wet shirt off of you."

I stood up and she began unbuttoning my shirt. Her fingers grazed over my body as she did it and I could feel a thrill running through me. Then she went back down on her knees and made me step out of my pants. While she was down there she swallowed my dick. I thought I had been deep inside of her before, I didn't realize I could go that deep inside her mouth and it was heavenly. She stood up, grabbed my cock and pulled me into the living room.

"I want to show you something."

She turned on the TV and the player. She pushed me down on the couch and said, "Just watch." The screen showed the couch I was sitting on but it was empty. Shortly, a young girl came into view with a young man. They sat on the couch and began making out. Mrs. Wilson was busy between my legs, licking me sucking my balls and rubbing my legs. She ran her hands up and down my thighs and I was throbbing again. The kissing on screen was exciting me also.

She stopped to say. "You've seen my babysitter Katie. She turned 18 last fall. Her boyfriend just turned 18 and sucking his cock is her birthday present to him. She doesn't know I recorded it though."

I was speechless as I watched Katie slowly work his pants open. Mrs. Wilson slid up on me and wrapped her tits around my cock and started moving up and down. I was in ecstasy as I watched on screen as Katie dropped her head down and took her boyfriend's cock into her mouth. I couldn't actually see any of his dick. It was hidden from my view, but it was obvious what was happening. She was moving up and down on it in the same rhythm that my cock was being pleasured between Mrs. Wilson's tits. The picture quality was surprisingly good, but there was no sound, so I could only imagine the sound as Katie appeared to be choking and sputtering around the cock in her mouth. I tried pumping between the tits around my cock.

"Slow down. If you really want to get off again you're going to have to work for it. Stand up." She took my place on the couch. "It's time for you to learn to worship my pussy. I'll teach you to be the best and all your girlfriends will love you for it."

I leaned in expecting it to be unpleasant. It had an earthy smell that was actually quite pleasant. I was very surprised at the lack of hair. I licked across the top and was rewarded with a slightly salty flavor, still not unpleasant. It tasted a little like the swimming pool dick was enjoying moments ago. I started to work my tongue in a little and felt a thrill when she shivered.

"Oh yes you are starting out very well. But now lick me on either side by my legs."

"Ooh, you are doing so good. Suck my lips, one at a time. Oh yes, that's it." Lips? I looked up at her face, but she pulled her labia out and indicated I should keep at it.

"Yes, now work your tongue between them. Oh yes, yes, yes, now the little nubbin at the top. That's it don't stop, keep going, yes, and suck on it. AAAHH...AAAHH. That's so fantastic."

She was shaking and shivering and writhing and then finally she collapsed and slumped back on the couch.

"I did, OK, I hope."

"Oh my boy you did great. Now I think you're ready to go again. Don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I said grinning from ear to ear.

She got down on her knees on a beach towel in front of the couch and said, "Stick that cock back in my pussy and make me cum again, you pretty boy."

I got back behind her and slipped easily into her super wet swimming hole. Then I glanced up at the TV and was surprised to see me behind her sliding in and out. I could see her tits hanging down swinging back and forth. I stopped and said, "That's us on the TV, how did that happen?"

"Don't stop! Yes that's us, now fuck me hard and fast."

"Yes Ma'am." I said and began pounding away.

"AAH...AAH...AAH...AAAAHHH" She began moaning away and it was like a song of ecstasy. "My tits, my tits, massage them and work them." I reached around and started to handle them roughly. She really seemed to enjoy it rough on them. She was pushing back and forth on me so much that I was not the one in control. She arched her back, raised her head high and hit a note so high, I thought glass would crack. She pulled away from me, slid over onto her back, laying there with her legs spread wide. Her pussy was glistening and there was what looked like cream all around it. Her tits were leaking milk down both sides of her body. I was frustratingly close and the sight was so overwhelming I could not hold back. I began stroking myself furiously and in no time, I shot a stream of my juice all the way up to her hair, on her face, between her breasts and finally a puddle in her belly button. I sank back holding my pulsating dick, exhausted.

"I am sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"That's ok I love to be covered in cum. Besides, that was pretty good, you pretty boy. I think I'll have you planting more seed than just grass seed. Now get down her and kiss me!"

I leaned down and started to kiss her, not even thinking about all of my cum all over her face. I even licked it up and fed it to her.

"You're getting kinky, too. I like that."

She pushed me down her body. I took the hint and licked it up all the way down to her pussy again. Her pussy was covered in cream and I attacked, but she pushed my head back and said, "gently now, I am super sensitive after all the pleasure you've given me. Clean me, but do it gently." I did clean her very softly, as she continued to shiver with pleasure.

"I need to pee." I could feel the pressure building in me.

"OK, let's go shower."

She led me upstairs and pushed me into the bathroom. I started to reach for the toilet to open the lid but she urged me into the shower. As I was standing there, she climbed in and faced me toward the drain. She stood behind me with her hands on my hips.

"Have you ever peed in the shower?"

"I...uh...um"

"Of course, you have, I think all guys pee in the shower, but maybe they don't want to admit it." She took my dick in her hand, gently, and aimed it at the drain. "Go for it."

I found this whole idea so erotic that I couldn't relax enough to let go.

"Take your time." She began to gently rub my belly with her other hand. My pee began to trickle out and circled to the drain like a lawn sprinkler going around. The stream slowly began to speed up until it was racing straight down the drain. After all the fun we had this felt really, really great, also. When I had finished she flicked her finger across my tip and got the last drop. She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked on it. Then she turned me around and pushed me down on my knees. She lifted one leg and put her foot on the tub corner. She spread her pussy lips wide and I was mesmerized at the sight. This was the first time I was actually looking inside her lady parts. I saw her pee start very slowly from a little hole. I had never had any idea where pee came from on a woman. Her pee was swirling out and running down her thighs. But then the stream strengthened and hit my chest. I was shocked and surprised. She used two fingers on either side to aim it up at me. I slammed my mouth shut realizing that it had been wide open as her pee hit my face. I could smell the pungent aroma as I inhaled her scent. I closed my eyes and when I did, she pushed my head down between her legs. Her pee was covering my hair. "I have wanted to pee on your beautiful hair for a long time. This really turns me on." I opened my eyes and I could see my hair hanging down around me as her pee ran off of it in rivulets to the bottom of the bathtub. When she finally stopped she ran her finger through my hair and pushed it behind me. She aimed my face at her pussy. "Use your tongue and clean me up." I licked her pussy tasting pee for the first time. It actually tasted a little better than it smelled. She pulled me back up to a standing position. While running her fingers through my hair, she kissed and licked my sloppy wet face.

"We better have that shower now."

She reached down and turned on the water. Letting it run for a while to warm up before turning on the shower head. The warm shower hit me and it added to the pleasure of the day.

She squirted soap on my hands and said, "Wash this all over my tits with your magic hands." I began soaping, massaging and fondling her tits. She squeezed out soap and started washing my hair. Then she pressed her tits against me and started sliding up and down my body. I was getting a soapy tit massage. She turned me around and did the same with my back. Using my soapy hair, she washed her face, pushed me down and used my hair all over her.

We rinsed off in the shower writhing and squirming in the water until all the soap was gone. We toweled each other dry.

"Now I believe you have some yardwork to do. I'll put your shirt in the washer and then hang it out to dry. I'll also put your pay in the pocket. I have some errands to run. When you come next week, I'll have you and Katie take a little time for a conversation." Wink, Wink.

When I finished the yardwork I found my shirt still a little damp, but it was drying in the hot sun. I reached in the pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. Wow. There was a note attached that said, a small tip for extra services rendered. I love my job!