Adventures with Charlotte Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a step back to admire Danielle, as she stood before me bare-chested. Her stockings were thigh highs, held up with a lace garter belt. She had really decked herself out for tonight, and I felt my cock twitch as I took in the sight of her. She smiled, and did a little turn so I could see all of her.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"You look amazing," I told her.

I pulled her close again, and eased her down onto the bed. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and kissed my neck. I did the same, moving down over her collarbone and back up to nibble her ear.

"Do you want to take my stockings off?" she whispered.

"No," I said. "I like them where they are. These, however, have got to go." I ran my hands down her sides, and hooked my thumbs in the elastic of her panties, easing them over her hips. She lifted up to let me slide them all the way off, and I did so with agonizing slowness. I moved down to follow them with my mouth, kissing and licking over her hips and inner thighs.

"That feels amazing," she said, her hands moving up her body, over her breasts, and up into her hair. "Lick me, Pete. Please, eat my pussy."

"Not yet," I said, playfully. I did, however, let my fingers move lightly over the outside and just graze her clit. I felt a tingle run through her, and she moved her hips toward my hand, urging me to do more. A little disappointed moan escaped her as my hand continued on its course. I had other plans. "I got something special for tonight."

"Oh, really?"

"Mm-hmm."

"It's your birthday," she said. "I'm supposed to get presents for you."

"Then let this be one of them," I said, kissing her hard. I reached out and over the side of the mattress. I had placed the handcuffs there earlier, running them under the mattress as I had been instructed. I found the soft, nylon loop and pulled it up toward Danielle's hand. I laced my fingers between hers, and she let me guide her hand toward the edge of the bed. In a shockingly graceful move, I slipped the loop over her wrist and pulled it tight.

"Oh!" she said, breaking the kiss and looking at her wrist. "What's this now?"

"Shh," I said, and kissed her again. "This is my present." I reached over the other side of the mattress for the other loop, and placed that over her other wrist.

"Where did you get these?" she asked, looking back and forth between her trapped hands and testing the strength of the restraint. It held fast, and she couldn't pull herself free. To be fair, she wasn't trying very hard, but I was glad that it was working as planned.

"I have my sources," I said. "I just don't want you going anywhere while I play with you."

I started kissing her neck again, and she leaned her head back to give me access. I felt her pull at the restraints, trying to get her arms around me. I smiled to myself as I kissed and licked my way down to her chest, taking one of her nipples in my mouth. I rolled my tongue slowly over it, while I teased the other between my fingers. She arched her back into me, and I gently pushed her back down, making sure she understood I was in control. I looked up at her face, and watched her eyelids flickering as I teased her breasts. I switched around, moving my tongue to her other breast, and again had to push her back down onto the mattress as she rose up to meet me.

"No, no," I said. "You move how I tell you tonight."

"What has gotten into you?" she asked, but it was not a complaint. She seemed genuinely excited by all this. She continued to pull against the cuffs, not actually trying to escape but clearly getting into the fact that she was held down.

I didn't answer her, but continued on down her chest and stomach. I took my time kissing over her navel, up and down her sides, and then back across her belly. Her hips swayed longingly, but she didn't try to move up toward me again, allowing me to keep the power I had established. I smiled to myself again as I moved to kiss the soft spot at the top of her inner thigh. She gasped and balled her hands into fists, moaning and whining as I worked my way down her thigh to the hem of her stocking. I kissed along the line of the fabric, then back up again, only just brushing my lips against her pussy. I could smell her arousal as I passed, and my cock twitched in anticipation again.

Not yet, I thought.

I kissed and nibbled at the soft spot on her other thigh, repeating my course down to her stocking and back up again. Her legs moved against my sides, trying to coax me back to her now dripping pussy. After a few well placed kisses around it, I finally obliged her. I flicked my tongue against her clit, savoring the taste of her as she gasped again. Another flick, and she moaned desperately, wanting more but still enjoying the torment.

"You're killing me," she said in between ragged breaths. She raised her hips a little, trying to entice me further. Again, I pushed her back down and smirked up at her.

"Do you really want it?" I asked.

"You know I do," she whined. "Please. Please just do it."

I decided to give her what she wanted, and pressed my tongue against her clit. I rolled it in a slow circle, first one way and then the other. I pushed my hands underneath her legs, then around her hips to pull her to me. My tongue moved up and down her slit, lapping up her juices and then pushing in a little deeper. Soon, my face was completely buried between her legs, my tongue working furiously in and around her pussy.

She threw her head back, pulling hard at the cuffs, and bit her lip to keep from crying out. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and she couldn't hold back anymore. She let out a yelp, then moaned openly as I worked.

"Yes! Fuck yes! That feels amazing, Pete! Yes!" She let out little cries of pleasure, each one in time with my tongue. I increased my grip on her hips, pushing my face closer to her. I moved my tongue faster, pushing it inside her, then back out again to lap at her clit.

"Don't stop! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Then I suddenly stopped. Just stopped all at once. I pushed myself up and away from her, releasing my grip on her hips. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me like I had just committed the worst crime imaginable.

"Why did you stop?" she pleaded.

"You cum when I say you cum," I said. I stood up and slid my pants all the way off, followed by my boxers. Then I came back and kissed her again, pressing my hips against hers and letting my shaft rub against the outside of her pussy. She moaned again, bucking her hips against mine, trying to pull me inside her.

"Please," she said, pulling away from the kiss. "Fuck me, Pete! Please fuck me!"

"I'm not going to untie you," I told her.

"I don't want you to," she said, breathlessly. "Fuck me like this. Take me. Just take me!"

I pulled back a little to let my cock fall into position, before pressing back against her and letting just the head slip inside. It was all I could do to keep from just pushing myself all the way in. I wanted so badly to just take her as hard as I could, but I didn't want to spoil the fun I was having. It was a hell of a thrill to have her like this, powerless and desperate. I slowly moved the head of my cock back and forth, teasing her with the promise of the rest of me.

Little by slow, I pushed further inside her. She was so wet, I almost slid in right to the hilt whether I wanted to or not. I held my course, though, inching my way into her, making sure she felt every bit of it. She moaned and groaned and bucked against me, prompting me to pull back a little each time.

"You're cruel," she said, pulling at the cuffs again. "You're so mean!"

"Do you want all of it?

"Yes! Please, yes! Give it to me!"

I gave her another half inch then pulled back again.

"Just fucking give it to me!" she yelled. With that, I pulled back until it was just the head again, then pushed all the way into her all at once. If she could have snapped the restraints at that point, she would have. She openly screamed in pleasure as I did this, then offered sharp little gasps as I started to thrust.

I pushed up onto my knees, bracing my hands against her hips. I pulled her closer to me as I kept moving, holding her where I wanted her. She wrapped her legs around me, trying to pull me to her at her pace. I wouldn't budge, and she was too tied up to get more leverage. She had absolutely no control over how I fucked her.

As much as she struggled, she didn't seem to mind. She arched her back again, her head thrown back and her eyes shut tight. She cried out again and again, occasionally adding my name in for good measure. I grabbed her legs, pulled them around to the front of me, and pressed them together. Then I wrapped my arms around them, hugging her knees to my chest and thrust into her harder.

"God damn it!" she cried out. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! More! Fuck! Fuck me!"

I lowered one arm to wrap around her thighs. My cum was absolutely boiling in my balls, ready to explode. I didn't hold back on expressing my pleasure, either, openly moaning and making myself heard.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted.

"Me, too!" Danielle said. "Cum with me! Cum with me!"

I felt her tighten around me, and little pulses of pleasure rippled through the soft flesh of her pussy. The restraints must have been made of strong stuff, holding as they did with her pulling on them like a madwoman. She raised her hips, pushing herself as close to me as she could possibly go.

I felt my own orgasm building, just hanging on at the edge. At the right moment I pulled out, moving forward to straddle her hips. With a very audible groan, I came hard across her chest, splashing her breasts with my seed.

"Yes!" she said. "Cum on me! Cum on me, Pete! Give me all of it!"

I absolutely did. When I was finally done, I felt utterly spent and truly empty. I collapsed next to her, panting for breath. Danielle was dying for air, too, and we just lay there together until our breathing returned to normal.

"Um," she said, after a while, "you should probably untie me and get me a towel."

"Good idea," I said, and that's exactly what I did. I cleaned her up myself, then slid her wrists out of the cuffs. There were red marks where she had pulled against them.

"Shit," I said. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she said. "It doesn't hurt." Still, I rubbed at her wrists and kissed the spot where the marks were.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be," she told me. "That was amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I'm glad you did, too."

I kissed her again, passionately but softer. She finally wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me down next to her. Then I moved to help her out of her stockings and the garter. I laid my head on my pillow, and she snuggled up with her head on my chest. She sighed happily as I gently stroked her hair.

"Happy birthday," she said, lazily.

"Thank you."

Within a few minutes, we were both sound asleep.

Danielle left the next morning after breakfast. As soon as she was out the door, Charlotte turned to me eagerly.

"So," she began, "how'd it go?"

"I'm sure you heard."

"That doesn't tell me everything," she said. "I need details! Did you use the cuffs? Did she like it? Is she open to more?"

I proceeded to fill her in on what happened the night before. When I was finished, much to my surprise, Charlotte was actually disappointed.

"That's it?" she said. "That's all you did. You had her tied up and at your mercy, and all you did was eat her out and fuck her?"

"Well, yeah," I said, confused. "I mean, what more did you want?"

"Oh, Pete," she said, shaking her head. She used a tone like she was talking to one of her students who just gave a wrong answer to a simple math problem. "You weren't lying when you said you haven't experimented much, were you?"

"No," I admitted.

"I guess I'm gonna have to teach you a few things myself, aren't I?"

"You told me you haven't experimented much either," I reminded her.

"I still think I know more than you, buddy."

"What do you know that I don't?"

"I told you I read up on all this," she said. "There is so much more you could have done last night."

"Enlighten me, then," I challenged. Charlotte took a long sip of her coffee then set her mug down hard, in a determined sort of way.

"Grab a pen, Pete. You're gonna want to take notes."

12