Advice from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure! Any time."

"I mean right now."

"Right now?"

"Yes, can I give you another blow job, right now? I need practice."

"You need practice? How do you figure?" he asked, quizzically.

"I figure that before dinner I got the head of your cock into the front of my throat, but not down into my throat. There's at least a few more inches to go. I want to get my nose pressed against your pubic bone. That's how I figure."

He smiled and shook his head.

I stood up, took him by the hand, led him to the living room, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pushed them down around his ankles. Then I pushed gently on his shoulders to make him sit down on the sofa. I settled on the floor between his legs and took his semi-flaccid cock in my hand while I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. He always liked when I did that.

"Do you think I can get both of these into my mouth at the same time?" I asked as his cock rapidly hardened in my hand.

"I don't know," he groaned.

I gave it a try, and I succeeded! It wasn't easy but I got both of them in and closed my lips around them. I'd never done this before. They filled my entire mouth with no space to spare. It triggered my gag reflex but I fought it off. I even bit down on them gently with my teeth, and he seemed to like it. I held up two fingers to indicate that I did it.

"That feels amazing!" he moaned, as I sucked on both his balls at once, stroked his big cock with one hand, and tickled his taint with the other.

After a couple minutes of this, I let go of his cock, spit out his balls, and tried again to deepthroat him. I didn't have much more success than before. I would have to come up with a different strategy if I were going to succeed. I gave up and sat back on my ankles. "You know what might feel amazing too?" I asked.

"I dunno, what?" he replied.

"Unzip my dress," I said, spinning around to face away from him and leaning back. He leaned forward to unzip my zipper, then I stood up, faced him, and dropped the dress on the floor. The only thing I was wearing now was a lacy bra and panties, a thin gold chain necklace, earrings, and my wedding rings.

"You look amazing!" he exclaimed.

I slowly removed my bra and tossed it on the floor. Then I stepped out of my panties and dropped them.

"Well, look at this!" he exclaimed, "You've done some trimming!"

"Yes, I have. My thick, unruly bush is gone! Feel how smooth and soft it is!"

He reached out and caressed my little landing strip.

"My smooth pussy lips, I mean."

He caressed my smooth pussy. I could see precum seeping out of his twitching cock.

"Now feel how wet it is!"

He ran his finger along my slit and I widened my stance just a little as my pussy juices flowed onto his hand.

"Feel how swollen my clit is!" I begged.

When his finger touched my clit, I twitched so hard I almost fell over. "Oh god, I'm so horny!" I moaned. "Would you like to probe the inside of my burning hot love tunnel with your big, hard cock?"

"Love tunnel?" he chuckled.

I frowned. I had read too much weird shit on the internet this morning and this sort of lingo must have rubbed off.

"Yes, I would like to probe the inside of your love tunnel with my big hard cock," he chortled.

He was still sitting on the edge of the sofa, with his hand on my pussy. I put both hands on his shoulders and pushed him back, then climbed on and impaled myself on his stiff cock. "Oh Jesus! That's good!" I panted. "Feel how smooth my legs are! I shaved them extra close for you this afternoon."

He ran his hands up and down my legs as I rode his amazing cock. "Ooh! They are very smooth! I like it!" he exclaimed.

"Would you like to suck on my tiny tits?" I asked, pressing one of my puny breasts into his face as I rode him. The feeling of his lips and tongue on my hard nipple sent jolts of electricity through my body and straight to my clit.

"Not so tiny," he said into my breast. "I like them. They're perky."

"They're lamentably undersized," I replied, smashing the other one into his face.

As I bounced up and down on him, the head of his cock was hitting my G spot perfectly. Soon I was screaming as a series of powerful orgasms racked my body. When his cock erupted inside me and his hot semen rocketed against my cervix I came even harder and screamed even louder. Then I collapsed against him, wrapped my arms around him, and started sobbing.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, probably feeling trapped under my shaking body.

"Because I'm happy?"

"You're crying because you're happy?"

"I don't know. I guess so."

Why was I crying, though? I never cried after sex before. In fact, I hardly ever cried at all. I wasn't the crying type. But it had been an emotional day for me. Maybe my mind-blowing orgasms had unleashed a lot of bottled up emotions all at once.

"I don't understand, but I love you!" he said, gently.

"I love you too, I said. More than you know." I replied, regaining my composure and wiping away my tears. "Hey, would you like to watch a movie tonight?"

"Sure! What do you want to watch?"

"You can pick. You always like westerns," I offered. I didn't care much for westerns, but that didn't matter to me right then.

He looked at me a little funny, like he thought there was some trick. "Okay, I've been wanting to re-watch an old classic. Once Upon a Time in the West. I'll get it set up."

"I'll get you a glass of Knob Creek and some wine for myself," I said. Hubby often liked a glass of bourbon after dinner, neat. I giggled at the word "knob". "I sure liked the way your knob was hitting my G spot a few minutes ago," I smirked.

"You were amazing!" he laughed.

I picked up my panties off the floor and used them to mop up the cum dribbling out of my soggy snatch. Then, still naked except for my rings, necklace, and earrings, I cleared our dinner dishes off the table, and put them in the sink. I put the leftovers in the fridge, poured our adult beverages, and settled in next to him on the sofa. During our lovemaking, he hadn't removed his shirt or his socks, so he still had them on. But he'd left his pants and briefs in a pile on the floor.

The movie was one of those horrible tough-guy westerns with lots of scowling and shooting and galloping to and fro. I paid very little attention. I just snuggled up next to my wonderful husband and enjoyed the masculine warmth emanating from his muscular body. Every now and then I would fondle his junk.

When the movie ended, we got ready for bed. Jake usually sleeps in the nude. Usually, I wear an old tee shirt and panties to bed. Tonight I didn't. I pressed my naked body up against his, under the covers. "Would you like to put it in my pussy again?" I asked.

"Now?" He asked.

"Yes, now. What did you think I meant?"

"I'm just surprised, is all. It's just been a really long time since we did it twice in one night. Three times if we count the beejay before dinner. But I'd love to stick it in your pussy again."

I kicked off the covers and rolled onto my back. I spread my legs and said, "I'm ready for you. It's already wet."

"And so you are," he marveled, as his cock slid smoothly into my drooling snatch. He sure got hard fast! Especially considering he'd already gone two rounds tonight.

"Your cock feels amazing!" I squealed. I rocked my hips up to meet his thrusts and moaned in delight as he drove his cock in and out of my horny pussy. I gently raked his back with my nails, but not hard enough to leave marks. He seemed to like it. I wondered, if I ever managed to find us a cake, would she enjoy him as much as I am enjoying him now? Would she mark him by scraping her nails on his back when he came, so that I would notice it for days afterward? The thought of my husband pounding her young, tight pussy with his big, rock hard cock and then cumming in it while she marked his back and squealed like a pig got me so turned on I came hard. And then I came again. I came four times before hubby flooded my steaming womb with his hot seed. Soon after that, he rolled off of me, sat up, and looked at me intently. It seemed like he was studying me.

"You came like crazy! I don't think you've ever come so much or so hard before," he observed.

"I think it's because I'm starting to realize how much I love you," I replied, not entirely truthfully. I mean I did love him, more than ever. But my amazing orgasms had just as much to do with my new attitude, right? And we know what brought that about this morning.

"I love you too, honey," he said.

"I love you more," I said, hugging him.

Suddenly, I thought about Quean_Bee's instructions. If I was going to suck Jake's cum out of another girl's pussy, it wouldn't hurt to practice for it. I mean, earlier that evening I'd swallowed hubby's nectar straight from the spigot, but this would be different, wouldn't it? I got up on my knees in the middle of the bed, and put my hand under my dripping snatch to catch the cum oozing out of it. I was surprised how much he produced on round number three. When I had a dollop of the sticky white substance in the palm of my hand I brought it up to my mouth and slurped it. Jake watched me, obviously astounded. The mix of pussy juice and man juice tasted different, but I could get used to it. I stuck two fingers in my vagina in an attempt to extract a second helping, and then licked them clean.

"You really are not the same woman you were just yesterday," Jake said. "What happened?"

"You don't like it?" I replied, worried I went too far, too fast. From his perspective I must have morphed from an inhibited prig to a sex-crazed cum-slut in one day.

"I do like it. I'm just wondering where it's coming from, all of a sudden."

"I told you, I decided to change my attitude. I want to be the sexy wife you deserve, not a frumpy prude." I lay down next to him and gestured for him to join me. "It's late, it's been an eventful day, and I'm bushed," I said. We drifted off to sleep snuggled together like spoons.

In the morning, I awoke to find him sitting naked on the bed staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, blinking the sleep out of my eyes.

"Nothing," he grunted.

"Would you like a beejay before work?" I asked, smiling up at him.

"You're kidding right?"

"No, I'm not. Remember? I'm going to practice every day until I overcome my gag reflex," I replied, reaching for his cock.

"It'll have to be quick, or I'll be late for work."

"I'll do my best!" I declared, as I sat up, pushed him onto his back, and impaled my face on his quickly growing erection. I scooted into a semi-69 position, except both of my legs were next to his head instead of straddling it. I found it easier to take him deeper at this angle than facing the other way. I played with his balls, caressing them and gently tugging on them. I pressed my fingers firmly against his taint, which I knew he liked but I seldom did. It didn't take more than a minute or so before he erupted in my mouth. This time I pushed my face down on his cock as far as I could, so he would ejaculate straight into my throat. But because I was above him, some of it dribbled down out of my mouth and along his shaft. Not wanting to let any of it go to waste, I licked it off. Not bad, I thought. I wondered why I had disliked it so much.

I turned around and kissed him. "Sorry, do I taste like cum?" I asked.

"Yes. And your breath smells like cum," he said.

"Oh oh! You don't like it?"

"I like it okay, as long as it's my cum," he replied.

"I love you!" I exclaimed, hugging him. "Now hurry or you'll be late for work." As he hopped up and got in the shower, I put on some clothes and went downstairs to rustle up some breakfast for him.

I didn't want to take the day off again, so after breakfast I got in my car and dragged myself to my studio, which is about a 20 minute drive. I make pretty good money as a ceramic artist. But I was too distracted by my thoughts to work on any of the pieces I had in progress.

All I could think of was sex. The amazing sex I had over the last 12 hours, of course. But also about cuckcakes. Where would I find one? She would be young, certainly. Would 18 or 19 be too young? It sounded sexy to think about my hubby plowing some hot teenage pussy. I didn't know any teenagers except in passing. At least, I couldn't think of any. But suddenly I had an idea to get myself motivated to do some work.

With teenage pussies on the brain, I spent the whole day modeling ceramic vulvas. Like real vulvas, some of them had long or thick lips, and some had small or thin lips. And they had different sized clits, varying from tiny to enormous. I decided that when I glazed them, I would paint them in various life-like colors.

I was having so much fun making clay yonis, I lost track of the time. Hubby would be getting home any minute. I didn't feel like making dinner. I texted him. "How about if I pick up a pizza on the way home?"

"Sure! That would be grate!'' he replied. I thought it was cute that he misspelled great. I assume it was either on purpose, or he was using voice dictation. He was usually a good speller.

I programmed the kiln and arrayed the pottery pussies in it for their bisque firing overnight. Then I called the local pizza joint and ordered our favorite pie. I was carrying it in our front door 30 minutes later.

After we snarfed up the pizza, along with some beer for him and some wine for me, I came up behind him and whispered in his ear, "can I suck your cock now?"

"Really?" he replied.

"Yes, but let's do it upstairs in the bed!" I grabbed him by the hand and hauled with all my pitiful strength to get him out of the chair and up the stairs, where I stripped off my clothes and then stripped him.

After a good ten minutes of deepthroat training on his rock-hard cock, I felt like maybe I was starting to make some progress in defeating my gag reflex, and in only two short days! But I realized I had another shortcoming to obsess about. Our cake, when I found her, would not have that shortcoming, for sure.

"Honey?" I said, pulling his cock out of my mouth, "You poor thing! I'm such a sorry excuse for a wife."

"What do you mean?" he replied. "You're giving me another amazing blow job, and you're sexy as hell. Especially the last couple of days. That sounds like a pretty good wife to me."

"I'm a rotten wife because I never let you stick it in my butt."

"That's okay, I like what you do," he replied, unconvincingly I thought.

"You're so sweet!" I said, squeezing his cock with my hand and caressing his balls. "But you would like to put it in my ass, wouldn't you? I'm sure you wish I would let you in the back door."

I wasn't just assuming this. I knew he wanted to, because we had tried it a couple of times, but we never managed to get his thick cock in my tight hole.

"It might be nice," he admitted. "But don't feel like you have to."

"Maybe someday. Someday soon," I mused, wondering if he had taken some girl in the butt before we got together. Probably more than one. Maybe even on the regular. We'd never discussed it. Of course, I could ask him. But did I really want to know? I decided I didn't. Then, I had an idea! As I was absent-mindedly toying with his cock, I blurted, "Hey! How about if I outsource it?"

"What?"

"Outsource it. You know, like a subcontract. I'll find a nice pretty girl who wants to take your big cock up her ass. It'll be a win-win!"

"Don't be silly," he replied, as I went back to gagging on his cock. "How do you figure that could possibly be a win-win?" he asked, as I slobbered up and down his pole.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth, making a fun popping noise. "You'd get something you want, she'd get something she wants, and it wouldn't be cheating because you wouldn't be depriving me of anything I want," I said, trying to sound as matter of fact as possible, although I was laughing on the inside.

"Let me get this straight," he said with a serious tone. "You like vaginal and oral, so it would be cheating if I did those with someone else. But since you don't like anal, it wouldn't be cheating if I did that with someone else?"

"Sounds about right. Maybe. We'll see, when it actually happens," I replied. Then I went back to slurping and slobbering on his cock.

"Wait a minute! You've always been jealous and suspicious of other women, and very clear about it. I thought even looking at a girl for too long was cheating," he said.

"It is... for now," I replied, coming up for air. "But I'm softening. And be prepared, my subcontractor could show up unexpectedly any time."

"I'll try to be ready," he said, laughing. He clearly thought I was kidding.

"Right! And remember, when she does, only anal. No vaginal. No oral. No kissing, even."

"I'll remember," he chuckled.

"Will you cum in my mouth now? I'm starting to like the taste."

"Okay," he said. "Whatever you want."

"What I want is to take a huge load of your cum in my mouth," I said, and went back to work. I teased him though, bringing him just to the edge several times and then backing off. When I finally made him cum, he shot a gallon of spunk onto my tongue. Okay, that was an exaggeration. But I enjoyed every drop before crawling up and cuddling with him.

"I should do something for you now," he said.

"I'll get mine some other time," I said. "Let's just snuggle." I went to kiss him on the lips, then stopped myself. "You're sure you don't mind kissing me when my mouth tastes like cum?" I asked.

"No, not if it's mine," he said, lifting his head up to kiss me. It was a passionate kiss, with a little tongue action. I was in heaven!

"I love you!" I said, as I snuggled up next to him and hugged him.

"I love you too," he replied. Although it was still early in the evening, I fell asleep. I dreamed about finding a cake for hubby, and watching him fuck her in every hole, and I woke up horny.

And like the morning before, I woke to find him staring at me. I felt for his cock. Morning wood!

"Does this mean you would like a beejay before work?" I asked, with a big smile, as I squeezed his stiffy.

"If you don't think you're going to overdose on them," he said, as I crawled down to his crotch to work for my cum breakfast. "Breakfast of Champions!" I exclaimed, after I swallowed it a few minutes later.

Chapter 3 - I experiment with my butt, and respond to hubby's concerns

Shortly after hubby left for work, I drove to my studio, with a stop at the Dunkin Donuts. I took the ceramic yonis out of the kiln where they had finished their overnight bisque firing, and laid them out on my workbench. I smiled. They were looking pretty good. I thought about glazing them, but wasn't really feeling it. I thought about modeling more of them, but didn't feel like it. I thought about making some ceramic cocks to keep them company, but I didn't feel like that either. I thought about finishing up some of my more serious work in progress, but my heart wasn't in it. I just sat there on a stool, looking around the studio at my uncompleted projects on the shelves and tables.

You may be wondering about my studio, so let me tell you a little about it. It's in a small one-story industrial building that was built around 1910, on a narrow parcel of marshy land between the freeway and the railroad. When the highway was built, the property was cut off from the rest of the neighborhood, except for a narrow road under the highway, through what looks like a big culvert, although I think that's not really the right word for it. In the 1970's the company went bankrupt, the city foreclosed for non-payment of taxes, and then sold it for a dollar to a non-profit that converted it to artist studios. The rent is very affordable. The building houses 15 studios of various sizes. Mine is one room of about 800 square feet, plus a small closet and a restroom. I furnished it with two electric kilns, a gas kiln, two large wood work tables, some benches and stools, some rolling carts, and shelves on the walls. I have a potter's wheel but I seldom use it. Two large north-facing windows provide good light. At various times I've shared the space with another artist, to defray costs, and occasionally I've taken on an art student as an assistant, but I really prefer having the place to myself. And occasionally I'll fire pieces for other artists in my kilns, for a fee. Sometimes the building would hold open studios events and I would sell my work right in my studio, but mostly I sold through galleries, some local and some not.