Advice from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll try to get home early enough to make dinner for us at home tonight."

"That would be nice," Jake said, as he turned and left the room.

I got up and went to the sink to wash my face. I looked into the mirror at the spunk covered face looking back at me. I looked like a debauched whore. It kind of turned me on, but I could see why Jake might find it distressing. I never thought of myself as sexy, but it made me feel sexy.

Instead of washing my face, I wiped the cum off with my fingers and licked it off. Only after I'd gotten as much as I could, did I grab the washcloth and use it. As I was brushing my teeth, I pondered the old truism that men think of women in two categories: Marriage material and whores. Was I sabotaging myself by making hubby think of me as a whore rather than a wife? "Why can't a woman be both wifely and sexy?" I thought to myself.

In any case, the morning's brief activities got my pussy dribbling and my clit tingling. I remembered the butt plug in my sock drawer. I got it out, found some lube for it, and slowly tried to push it into my butt. It wouldn't go, as I hadn't warmed up first with the smaller one, which was back at my studio. So I used my fingers instead. First one finger, then two, to loosen up my tight butthole. After a minute or two, I felt I was ready for the plug and I was right, with steady pressure it slipped right in. I liked the way it felt stretching my hole as it went in. I liked the feeling of my butthole muscle clamped tight around it after it went in. I regretted not having tried buttplugs earlier in life.

I laid on my back on the bed with my legs up and started rubbing my clit, first slowly, and then furiously. I came imagining Jake fucking me in the pussy while I had a butt plug in my ass. I wondered if I could ever have enough courage to do that. Maybe, considering everything else I had done lately. Then I came some more imagining that I was Mallory and it was Jake's swollen cock in my ass instead of a buttplug. I was beginning to believe that I really could have anal sex with Jake and enjoy it. I came over and over as my imagination ran wild.

Eventually I was all cummed out. I lay exhausted on the bed, my clit numb and my anal sphincter spasming. I couldn't spend the whole day here doing this, I told myself. I slowly dragged myself into an upright position, but I left the plug in my butt as I showered and got dressed, in my usual jeans and tee shirt.

Stopping at the Dunkin drive-through on the way to work, I wondered how many other people pass through the same drive-through every day wearing a butt plug, if any. I smiled at the kid who handed me my ice coffee and an egg and cheese bagel, thinking, "if you only knew". It made my clit buzz.

Arriving at the studio, I retrieved the large red butt plug. Could I possibly get it in where the medium one currently was? Was it all that big, really? There were many others in the store that were much bigger. Frighteningly huge even.

I took it out into my studio and scrounged around in a bin where I keep my shrinkage rulers, regular ruler, and some calipers. Using the calipers and a ruler I measured it. It was only about 2" across at the widest point. That wasn't really so big, was it? I'll never know unless I try, I thought. "Where there's a will there's a way." This was like, becoming my new mantra.

I went into the restroom and took my jeans and panties off, thinking that this would be a whole lot easier if I wore skirts instead. I pulled the medium butt plug out of my ass, which tugged a little as it had gotten a little dry. I washed it and re-lubed it. Putting one foot up on the toilet seat, I bent over and stuck it back in. Grabbing the flared base firmly, I pumped it in and out, first slowly and then more vigorously. This is how the girls gaped their assholes in the anal porn I had watched, and I thought it would be a good way to loosen up my butthole for the bigger plug.

When I thought there was nothing more to be gained by continuing, I tossed the thing into the sink, lubed up the big red plug, and pressed it against my softened-up anus. In spite of all my preparations it didn't go in. My back door remained stubbornly closed. But I wasn't going to give up. I would try something else that I had read about online.

I rolled up a towel tightly and put it on the floor. Then I put the buttplug on it aiming up and held it there while I squatted over it, steadying myself with one hand on the toilet seat. I slowly lowered myself onto it, using my weight to gently apply firm pressure, as I pushed out like I was trying to poop. I bounced on it gently, then stopped and slowly applied pressure with my weight, then I bounced gently again. I could feel my sphincter gradually start to relax around the tapered plug. I tried swiveling my hips a little, to change the angle, and then pressed, and then bounced some more.

I was about ready to give up. I thought my legs were about to give out when suddenly, it worked! I felt my hole surrender. It relaxed for a final, delicious stretch and my ass sucked the plug in! This buttplug felt so much bigger than the other one! It felt huge! I felt like my whole rectum was full and my hole was pleasurably dilated. But having been stretched to its limit by the plug on its way in, my sphincter was feeling quite relaxed around the narrower neck.

I was quite pleased with myself. I had expected that it might take me days or weeks of acclimating myself to the medium plug, before I would be able to get the big one in. But I did it on the second day! I'll probably get a bigger one as soon as I get used to this one, I thought to myself.

Alright, let's see if I could go about my day, with this thing in my ass, I thought. If this doesn't get me prepped for anal sex, nothing will! I took the ceramic yonis out of the kiln where they had spent the night. I thought they turned out really nice! Better than I expected. They looked almost real, each one different from the next.

I decided I would send them to a gallery that occasionally sold my art in San Francisco, which is 3,000 miles away, so chances of anyone I knew personally seeing them were slim. I really wanted to put these lovely pussies out into the world for people to enjoy them, but I was afraid if they were connected to me professionally it might damage my reputation as a serious artist.

I wondered how I should refer to them when communicating with the studio? Porcelain pussies? Ceramic yonis? Clay cunts? Vitreous vulvas? Terracotta twats? Stoneware snatches? Okay, this was silly, but I snickered anyway. I decided I like porcelain pussies. I don't like the word cunt, and the others were boring or dumb.

As I bustled about the studio bubble-wrapping and boxing the porcelain pussies, I couldn't ignore the plug in my butt. It was tormenting me in the most delightful way. A couple of times I took it out and re-lubed it, to make sure it wouldn't dry out. When I put it back in, it went in easier than the first time, but not easily. I still needed to put it down on the rolled-up towel and gently bounce on it to get the widest part past my tight opening. I was so tempted to masturbate myself to orgasm but I resisted, settling for a few strokes on my clit each time. I wanted to save my orgasms for Hubby tonight. Also, I'd never masturbated in my studio before, and I wasn't sure I wanted to start.

Around two o'clock the FedEx driver picked up the box of pussies. I'm sure he had no idea what was in the box, nor that a big red buttplug was stretching my butthole. I giggled, like a high-school girl, reveling in my naughtiness. The driver looked at me funny, wondering why I was giggling uncontrollably. I'm being very immature, I thought to myself.

Then I called the gallery to tell them to expect the package and to give them instructions. I asked them not to identify me as the artist, giving them a very common fake name to use instead. I told them to price them however they saw fit.

Then I texted hubby. I was probably pushing my luck because I don't generally text him during work hours unless it's necessary. "Hey! Remember what I said the other day about outsourcing?"

A simple "Yes" was his reply.

I typed out "Tonight's the night!" and then paused before pushing send. I hesitated for what seemed like forever. Did I really want to do this? Yes, I did. I pushed send.

It seemed like another eternity before I got a response. "Please don't" was all it said.

"Okay. If you say so." I replied. That would have to do. I figured he had all the warning he needed, for what I had in mind.

I retrieved the bag with the clothing I had bought out of the closet. The white miniskirt with a wide faux patent leather belt and a big gaudy buckle, the white crop top, and the white boots that came to just below the knee. I put it on, omitting a bra and panties. I put on the choker necklace and the big hoop earrings. I picked up the white sequined clutch and put a bottle of lube in it. I braided my shoulder-length brown hair in two pigtails. Hubby had never seen me in pigtails.

Then I used the enema bulb to give myself a good cleaning out. I didn't want any unpleasant surprises. I stuffed my regular clothes into a tote bag to take with me and then looked in the mirror. Something was seriously lacking. I wasn't wearing any makeup! That's okay, I had time to fix it.

Leaving the studio, I drove to the mall and raced over to the cosmetics counter in the department store. The cosmetician looked side-eye at my ridiculous outfit but warmed up to me when I asked her to help me look slutty as a treat for my husband. In short order I had smoldering, smoky eyes, long lashes, and glossy red lips. I barely recognized myself. Nobody would think I was a fashion model, but I sure looked like I was down to fuck. I also bought some expensive vanilla scented perfume. I'd never worn vanilla perfume before. Lastly, I bought some makeup remover and cotton balls.

I desperately hoped nobody I knew would see me. If they did, maybe they wouldn't recognize me in this getup, I hoped.

I was feeling a little rushed but I still had time. So I dashed over to one of the several nail salons in the mall and got dark red polish on my nails. I also bought some nail polish remover.

Driving home with the plug stretching my ass was an exquisite torture! The whole way, I was vibrating with excitement at what I was going to try tonight! When I arrived on our street, I stopped half a block short of our house and parked on the street where the car couldn't be seen from our house. I took off my rings and put them in my purse, stuffed the purse under the seat, grabbed the sequined clutch and put my car keys in it with the bottle of lube, and walked the short distance to our house.

Jake's pickup truck was in the driveway as I expected. As I approached I felt the butt plug stretching my anus with every step. I stopped on the front porch and rang the doorbell. My pussy felt wet. Any minute now, it would be dribbling down the insides of my thighs.

Hubby opened the door looking confused. "What's with the doorbell? Why didn't you just let yourself in? Where is your car? And what the hell are you wearing?" he asked, clearly taken aback.

"Hi, are you Jake Trammell? I'm Hannah!" I said, reaching out for a handshake.

"Hannah?" he repeated, slowly extending his hand. "What?" he asked, looking even more confused.

"Your wife contacted me about a task she wanted to outsource. I'm here to take care of it," I explained, taking his hand in mine and giving it a little shake and a squeeze.

"My wife?" he asked, laughing.

"Yes, your wife, Sarah Trammel. She is your wife isn't she?"

"Yes, of course!" He was trying to keep a straight face but kept losing it. He was laughing so hard I was suddenly worried that this roleplay idea wasn't going to work. But, I couldn't give up now. in for a penny, in for a pound. I mean, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

"Well, are you going to let me in? Time's a wastin'!" I said, smiling. He stood aside as I barged past him and sprinted up the stairs. He closed and locked the door and followed close behind.

"You're crazy!" he announced, following me into the bedroom. He made a move like he was going to hug me and maybe kiss me. I fended him off with a stiff-arm. "No hugging, and no kissing!" I snarled. "That would be cheating. Didn't Sarah tell you the rules? You don't want to cheat on your wonderful wife, do you?"

"No, I certainly don't," he replied, trying to stifle a laugh.

I took the little bottle of lube out of the little sequined clutch, and put it on the bed. I got on the bed on my hands and knees, still dressed in my slutty outfit, boots and all, with my back end facing him. I pressed my shoulders and head down onto the mattress, reached back and flipped my skirt up to expose my ass. I could feel a trickle of moisture running down the inside of my right thigh. I hoped that I looked positively obscene.

"Holy Moley!" he exclaimed. "Is that a butt plug?"

"Yes, it is. That's how I prepared myself for you. Would you please pull it out and shove your cock in."

"Okay!" he said excitedly, quickly removing his clothing.

"Oh, and Mr. Trammell?"

"Please call me Jake," he interrupted.

"Okay Jake. Remember, no pussy. Don't touch the pussy. That would be cheating."

"Yes ma'am!" he laughed.

He took hold of the base of the butt plug and tugged on it. It didn't move. He tugged a little harder. It stayed firmly ensconced in my ass. "You can pull harder," I said, as I pushed out. He pulled much harder and it popped out. I thought I felt my butthole gape open for just an instant before it closed up.

"Please lube up my slutty asshole, Jake", I said, trying to sound as slutty as I could.

He picked up the lube and applied some of it to my stretched out hole. I liked the feeling of his slippery fingers on my softened opening. Then he rubbed some lube on his rigid cock, which I soon felt pushing against my back door. Remembering what I had learned, I pushed out again, and magically the head of his cock slipped right in. Success! I did it! And it felt fine. No, it felt better than fine. It felt glorious!

The few times I tried anal before, twice with Jake and once with a previous boyfriend, it hurt so bad we gave up. But today it was a whole different experience! Having my normally tight sphincter already stretched out by the butt plug made it easy-peasy!

"Is it okay?" Hubby asked.

"Yes," I said, gasping. Better than okay. How far in is it?"

"Just the head," he said.

"Please push it all the way in," I begged. Then added, "Slowly."

He slowly pushed it in until I felt his hips pressing against my butt cheeks.

"God, that feels good!" I moaned, not quite believing that it did, in fact, feel pretty good. I could feel the head of his long dong rearranging my insides. I also felt my pussy juices running down the inside of both thighs. "Does it feel good for you, Jake?" I asked.

"It feels amazing!" he replied.

"Please say my name!" I said. "I'd like it if you would say my name."

"Sarah." he replied.

"What's wrong with you?" I cried. "What are you thinking? Sarah is your wife! Jeez!"

"Oh, Sorry! I forgot"

"Try again!"

"Hannah."

"Yes, but not like that. Say something like "Yes, Hannah, it feels amazing!"

"Hannah, your ass is amazing!" he said.

"Jake, now that it's all the way in, would you like to fuck my ass?"

"Yes, Hannah, can I fuck your ass now?" he replied.

"Yes please! Please Jake! Please fuck my ass with your big hard cock!" I begged. Until recently I'd never tried to engage in dirty talk. It still felt awkward, and silly. But I was having fun! Pretending to be someone else somehow made it seem more natural. Pretending to be someone who wouldn't find dirty talk awkward and silly, that is. This adventure was bringing lots of things out of me that I never imagined were there.

There I was, wearing a short skirt, crop top, and knee-high boots on the bed, with my exposed ass up and my head down, asking my husband to pretend I was a stranger and begging him to fuck my ass. My pussy was throbbing. I was tempted to touch it, but I resisted.

He slowly pulled his dick out and slowly pushed it back in again. He repeated it a little faster, then a little faster again. I was actually liking it. I could feel him so deep inside, pushing my intestines around. I could feel his girthy pole stretching my sphincter. And I could feel his cock head massaging my perineal sponge on each stroke. I knew about the perineal sponge compliments of web browsing earlier in the week. It felt incredible!

"That's it, Jake!" I cried. "Pound my slutty ass! Oh, god, that feels incredible! I'm such a horny butt slut for you!".

Jake just grunted.

"I like dirty talk, Jake," I said. "Please say something."

"This feels amazing! "he moaned, sliding his cock in and out of my rectum.

"Please use my name!" I begged.

"Oh! This is amazing, Hannah! Your asshole is so tight! I'm gonna fuckin' cum so hard! Hanna, I'm gonna fill your ass with my hot spunk!" he said, finally starting to get the idea.

"Oh God, Jake, I love when you talk like that!" I moaned.

"I'm so glad my tight-ass wife arranged for you to visit me tonight for a good ass-fucking!!" He added.

"When you see her later, make sure you thank her for setting it up!" I said, panting. His dirty talk was getting me all wound up.

"I will Hannah, I promise I will," he said, pounding his cock in and out of my slippery rectal cavity as I moaned in ecstasy.

"I wonder what Sarah would say, if she saw you fucking my ass like this? Do you think it would turn her on?" I asked, between moans.

"It might. I don't know. What do you think, Hannah? Do YOU think it would"

I smiled at that. He was getting it! The little role play I thought up was going better than I ever imagined.

"I think if she were watching, she would be furiously rubbing her clit," I moaned, as I put my hand between my legs and started strumming mine.

He groaned and drove his cock even deeper into my bowels.

"And she might have two fingers in her horny cunt," I added, using a word that I never used. But Hannah would use it, because she's a sleazy anal slut. She would say cunt and not think twice about it.

He groaned again as he pulled out and shoved it in again.

"Yeah, that's it, Hannah, play with your clit while I fuck your beautiful ass with my hard cock!"

"Faster!" I said.

He fucked me faster.

"Harder!" I demanded.

He drove it in deeper and pulled it out faster and harder. I thought about something else I learned about online while doing my research, before my shopping expedition.

"Jake?" I said.

"Yes Hannah? He asked, slowing down.

"If you pound my ass hard and then pull your cock out quick, do you think I'll gape?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Wanna try it?"

"Okay, Hannah. Here goes! Get ready!"

"I'm ready! Go for it" I moaned. "Spread my ass cheeks when you do it!"

He gave five long hard strokes and then pulled his cock all the way out, spreading my ass cheeks with his hands. I pushed out in an attempt to keep it from closing up.

"Am I doing it?" I asked.

"Yes Hannah, you're doing it."

"Describe it to me!"

"Your ass hole is a perfect round open hole almost the same diameter as my cock," he said.

I moaned.

"It's closing up now, Hannah," he said.

"Do it again!"

He did it again. This was fun! I kept rubbing my clit and was getting close to cumming.

"Now fuck my ass hard! Please?! Pound my slutty gaping ass!" I pleaded. "When you cum I think I'm going to cum too. Use me! Fill me up! I want to be your anal cum dump!"

"Okay!" he said, as he started pounding his hard cock hard into my now fully loosened up ass.

"I was moaning and screaming. "Cum in me Jake! Fill my gaping ass with your hot cum!" I begged. I loved saying "gaping". It sounded so slutty and sleazy.