All Comments on 'Aeronca C-3'

by Jamie_and_Lisa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Non-cohensive

You start out with a theme centered around the Aeronca C-3. Describing its history and other features nicely. Then you move on to sexual encounters among your group and then talk about your flying school class. The paragraph relating the reason you moved from the US to the island is completely isolated from anything else in the story- you just kind of stuck it there. Was it suppose to advance the story?

Then metaphorically speaking, you left the reader sitting on the hot tarmac under the blazing tropical sun without an ending. It was really disappointing to reach the end and just be left wondering what it was you were trying to convey.

You could have ended the story by telling the reader what happened to the C-3- was it repaired and made flyable again, was it still being worked on, was it going to be a plane students could use to hone specific skills? I think you get the idea.

The airplane story had potential but you simply pushed it over the cliff and let it crash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't see that coming

As an aviation historian I have to admit I never expected a story about C3....or your recent story about a B-25 (though a couple of weeks back there was a story mentioning a B-25 at a museum and the relationship between a museum staffer and reporter).

Always up for a good airplane story.

How about an adult retelling of Sky King or Whirlybirds (two '50s TV series). :) :)

Jamie_and_LisaJamie_and_Lisaover 3 years agoAuthor

Our first 4-engine time was in a C-109, basically a Consolidated B-24 modified to haul 28,000 pounds of avgas over the "hump" in the C-B-I. (109s were not 24s, but 87s were? Right CAB/FAA, you just showed you don't know shit from Shinola.) We flew them as waterbombers, 3000 US gallons per drop, and possible story fodder. We also flew C-58s, the transport version of the B-18 Bolo, and C-67s the transport version of B-23 Dragons. We have three stories about these lovely Douglases, cunnilingus, and anal "in the works."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie_and_Lisa@Jamie_and_Lisa
The avitar is us, Jamie is on the left, Lisa on the right. Some stories are 99 and 44/100 percent true and others fiction based on our polyamourous family of seven. Our earlier works are here... Lisa (CuteSlaveLisa): https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4980...