Aes Sedai Witch Claims You

Story Info
Aes Sedai Witch Claims You.
1.7k words
3.72
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

Look at that, a survivor. Come out, stand up and show yourself if you want to keep on living. Do you know what I am? Yes, an Aes Sedai (eyes sed eye) witch. You have nowhere left to go, you know that, right? Your comrades are dead, but I'll give you a chance. I sense good instincts in you. My last warder... is no longer with me. How would you like to be my new warder?

Oh, you'd like it. You'll be faster, stronger, more resilient in every way. Come closer, look into my eyes. Allow me to show you the truth. Are you afraid? Maybe you should be. Not everyone can handle the truth. Do you know why only women can handle the One Power? Because eons ago, the Great Mistress of the Dark punished the men who opposed her. They go mad now, if they try to use the Power without Her permission. And when she is free, she will remake the world in her image, putting rebellious men in their place, under the women she has chosen, and their loyal servants.

I'm giving you a chance to become my loyal servant. Feel yourself close to me, feel our bodies resonate with one another. It fills you with awareness of how you are a man, I am a woman, and as the sound of my voice makes your manhood hard, you realize how you were meant to serve me. Feel the sensation grow. That is the feeling of your body learning the truth, the truth of how you are meant to serve women, meant to serve me. Accept the truth, remove your clothing, and kneel.

Good man, obedient already. You just might survive. Men need careful training to be shaped into ideal tools in the hands of women. Women need careful training for wielding men or the Power. Look down at your cock and see how hard it already is. Yes, I'm using the Power, and this is just a taste of the pleasure I can give you. Or the pain.

Look back into my eyes. Look deeper. Feel my words surround you, my will surround you. I could crush you with a thought, or give you pleasure beyond your dreams. Who did you serve before, some well dressed noble? He's probably dead now, and I bet he never knew your name. With the bond I will make with you, you will constantly be surrounded by my will, charged with my power. You will become a powerful tool in my hands, and you will feel my personal care for you.

You will serve me personally, and through me the great Mistress of the Dark. It really will be best for everyone. Men will live in bliss and service to women, and those closest to the Dark Mother will be trained to control those below them. Look down again. Yes, you didn't see me remove my dress. Go ahead, stare at my breasts, let your mind go blank. Stare and lie down as I mount you and claim you.

Look down again at your engorged cock, rigid with the pleasure of my Power. See him at attention between my thighs, ready to serve and submit inside me, just as is the dream and destiny of all men. I could use the Power to hold you down and have my way with you, but I don't have to. No woman has ever made you feel like this before, because you have never faced the full feminine power of an Aes Sedai. Your desperate shaft longs to be inside me, and soon he will, as you surrender between my thighs and beneath my breasts.

Look at how helpless you are, and I'm not even using the Power do to anything but give you a bit of extra pleasure. What happens if I give you a bit more? Ooh, I love watching your eyes bulge like that. You would have came right there in the night air, but I'm not letting you. It's all part of the ceremony, you see. I could just use the Power to make you my warder, and bind you to my will, but I find that a little ceremony like this makes all the difference.

Look at you squirming in pleasure with no way to fight it, and you're not even inside me yet. Do you agree to serve me? Willingly? I don't actually need your permission, but asking is fun. Oh? So quick to agree? That's right, being so hard and desperate makes every decision clearer. Stare at your helpless cock moment longer, and my thighs spread, ready to claim him, then look up at my breasts stare and feel your mind submit to mine, then look up at my eyes and feel my soul ready to swallow yours, just as a woman is meant to swallow and control a man.

With every glance you obey me already, looking where I command, thinking as I command. It's so easy already. You want me to control you. Stare deep into my eyes and feel... as my lips swallow your manhood and make him mine, make you mine, and my Power flows into you, binding you to me. Your mind and cock are inside me now, under my control, and nothing could feel better.

Ah, I love the look of enlightenment in your eyes. You see now that you were meant to serve me, and the Dark Mother through me. Soon she will be free, and will dominate the Creator, making him serve her just as you will serve me. Feel your will gathering in your balls. You will give it to me soon. Willingly, or not. It's often more fun if it's not willing.

Feel me squeeze on you, showing you just how helpless you are inside me, feeling my power lips claiming your shaft, defeating your manhood, and how much you don't care because it feels so amazing. Your desperation to give yourself to me makes anything else worth it. You will be mine, my warder, my willing slave. In turn, I will make you a powerful instrument in my hands, and will show you pleasure that most mortal men only dream of.

How does that make you feel? Knowing you will serve an Aes Sedai, and help free the Dark Mother from her prison, and when she is free she will subjugate the entire world. Yes, there are other women who try to fight it, even other Aes Sedai, but they will all submit in the end, just as you are now. Place your hands on my breasts now, in obedience and acceptance of my feminine authority. Feel me squeezing on you tighter, deeper inside me. Feel my thighs clamp down around you. Confess female superiority in obedience to your new owner.

Yes, push deeper into me as my power squeezes tighter around you. Being under my complete control feels amazing, and you will be far more powerful in my hands than you ever would be on your own. You will feel my firm but loving guidance making you into an extension of my will. Stare up into my eyes in obedience, just as your desperate manhood twitches inside me, eager to obey, eager to surrender everything to me.

I can make you love me. Would you like me to do that? Can you imagine how that would feel? It's often better for it to be natural though. Do you love what I'm doing to you? Love how this feels? Love losing control to a superior woman? This is what men are meant for, to be taught, trained, molded, by a woman's hands into an extension of her will. Feel the truth of my words squeezing in around your cock. Feel the truth of my words filling your mind.

My words and womanhood squeeze on your very soul, showing you the truth in shadow, showing you that you are meant to obey me, giving you the euphoria of being helpless within my will. You are an inferior man, a tool in my hands, and you are loving it more and more with each passing second. Soon you will cum, and my control will be complete.

Your mind spirals down within itself, desperate for release, desperate for more of my words, more of my control. You don't know what you want anymore, you only want to to please me, serve me, hear more of my words. You serve me now, you serve women, and you serve the Dark Mother through me. I love this desperate look in your eyes. Do you want to cum? Do you want to be my willing slave?

My warder. Yes. It's the same thing, after all, you know. My pussy makes you desperate, she trains you to obey. The Power simply seals the deal. Look into my eyes and feel it overtake you. I squeeze you tight, making you even more desperate. Soon your soul will be bound to mine, bound to my will. You can't look away from my eyes, hungry for each new word from my lips, desperate from each squeeze from my pussy. My thighs hold you firmly as the weaves settle in around your soul.

Soon you will cum, and I will activate the weaves binding you to me. It feels so good you can't think of anything else. My hungry lips, devouring your shaft, devouring your soul, revealing your destiny as a man beneath a powerful woman... beg me now. Say that you will serve me, say that women are superior, beg me to make you mine. Good, say it again. I will laugh in victory over you, and when I do, you will cum in surrender to me, and the Dark Mother.

[Victorious laughter]

How does it feel to surrender inside a powerful woman? To realize that my pussy now owns and rules that cock? That you were made to serve, made to obey? It can be disorienting at first, but you'll get used to it fast. And we can perform this ceremony again and again. I certainly will want to, breaking you a bit further each time. When the pleasure fades, you will still have an overwhelming need to serve me, and if you do well, there will be more pleasure waiting for you.

Thank me for conquering you, thank me for showing you the truth in shadow. Love and serve me now, my new warder.

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers