All Comments on 'Affairs to Remember Pt. 03'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just fcking love ur writing

Post more frequently

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing. just posted a comment on the previous chapter and the new chapter already got published today.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don't like." ——

1. If someone reads this and is offended it wouldn't be them offending themselves. You wrote the story, it is what it is! If it's found to be offensive, then it was offensive from the start.

2. If the writer of the story states that by merely reading the story that they wrote, the reader is committing an act of perversion. What does that say about the obviously perverted writer who wrote it?

If one sits at a sidewalk café in the middle east and is obliterated by a passersby who microseconds before was wearing an unfriendly garment made of highly volatile chemicals, does that make the café visitor a terrorist? They just sat at a table for a coffee. Sure, they may have known there was some risk involved in sitting at the sidewalk. But there are numerous sidewalk cafés. People are free to sit at any they choose, it doesn't make them the bad guy for doing so. You wrote it, in the end you are responsible for the content. If you feel people would be harmed by your fetish content then maybe you should put it in that category expressly provided for fetishism. There is very little danger of the true Loving Wives followers sitting at a table in that café!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Score said it all. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finally you uploaded new part. I have been waiting for it. Why such a long gap? And when will we can expect next part?

Also, If you can tell us about your other series you have left incomplete. If you are working on any of those series?

Thanks for entertaining us. I really appreciate your work.

TheRealPrabuTheRealPrabu4 months ago

The legend is back with a bang... enjoyed very much... rated 5. Post next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ultimately, you have come up with the next episode Bade Bhai. Has been waiting for this eagerly. Same with your "My Loving Wife Malti". I pray would get to see next episodes of Malti and Preet Kaur pretty soon.

Best Wishes for New Year. Stay Healthy, Stay Blessed, Bade Bhai.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More, more, more. I need more from you. You are the greatest writer ever.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Live in Mumbai chawls, with my wife and three children. Prowlers like Kishorebhai are everywhere  living in the chawls and are prowling on unsuspecting married women. Such men have often ogled at my wife's beautiful body as she would do housework. I always got sexually aroused watching them ogle her.  As the 7 year itch sets in, I often wonder what could happen if they had more space and opportunities.  Please post more chapters and take it slow. Hope Mayuri feeds him Kishorebhai's semen soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Congratulations on an awesome story! Didn't think on the chawl theme you could do better than Malti's story but this one comes quite close.

Such leechers must be present everywhere. Lived in Mumbai a long while ago and ran into some. My wife is a Brahmin maybe not as pretty as your girlfriend and was subjected to their lusty glances often. They would occasionally grope and dry hump her in buses and trains. Married women living in Mumbai suburbs have to face such things on a daily basis. Sex would be ecstatic and my wife would be more than willing on those nights.  As the years roll by even the most conservative women return lustful gaze of such bastards and my wife was no exception. Unfortunately, before I could find it out more we relocated to UK. Sigh!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

superb update. Please continue dutiful daughter in story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic update. please continue and don't make us wait. unfortunate that you couldn't marry her. It's hard to find such girls who can read your mind and surrender to men that you despise and hate. your hatred for him despite all that admiration is obvious. Cuckolding by him must have been a bitter-sweet experience for you. Write more about mayuri's saga; wish it never ends.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Amazing!!!

what a mindfuck, I f***ing love it. you have such a way with words its incredible. Please write the next chapter soon and more stories. I can't wait to read them!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bhai please continue. मुझे तो मयूरी में अपनी बीवी नज़र आ रही है। और मेरे जीवन में भी किशोर भाई जैसा पड़ोसी है जो पास ही रहता है और हमारे रिश्ते में भी है। बहू बहू कह के पुकारता है और मौका मिलने पर हाथ धर लेता है। शादी को अभी 3 साल हुए हैं और कुछ एक साल से मेरी बीवी भी उन्हें अलग अंदाज़ से देखती है। घर से बच्चे के लिए प्रेशर भी बन रहा है। ऐसी कहानी पढ़ता हूं तो लगता है ऐसा ही कुछ होने वाले है मेरे जीवन में भी। मुंबई के चॉल का ही रहने वाला हूं इसलिए समझ सकता हूं।

आपको ढेर सारी शुभकामनाये

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES