All Comments on 'Africa in Control'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stunning tale

I didn't need all the history, but this is a stunning effort. Most of the sex scenes are scorching hot. Excellent. 5 stars.

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 5 years ago

Lots of effort and imagination put into your story. Well done! I scored it highly.

Zephyr33Zephyr33almost 5 years ago
plot

I finished

...

reading the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Such wishful thinking

On the part of another loser black man.

newmantopleasenewmantopleasealmost 5 years ago
LOVED IT

Such great writing and eroticism, I know it was only just a one chapter story but if you decided to ever continue this idea I wouldn’t be upset in the slightest!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

The Zulus didn't even exist in 4,000 BC. Their ancestors arrived in what is now South Africa around 500 AD. Google "Bantu Expansion." Anyway, not a fan of race-power fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
!! Engrossing !!

Absolutely sizzling and kinky.

Authoress, can feel your passion, and eroticism ingrained in your story, rather a literary piece of sensual art.

You have the talents so do forge ahead .

Good luck.

Sam P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I do not know what the fuss is about.

Obviously the story shows the intelligence of an average German shepherd and the ethics of a small time drug dealer; but this applies to most of the stories in Interracial Love. Is this fuss because this is written by black scum, instead of the usual white scum?

LikkerdySplitLikkerdySplitover 4 years ago
WE WUZ KANGZ

n' shiet

Fliccy_subFliccy_subover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you ALL.

I would like to thank you all for your feedback and comments. Especially the negative ones. Funnily enough, I found those that assumed I am a BLACK writer to be the comments I liked best. It is such a compliment to have people make that assumption just because of the way I wrote this.

Clearly I did something right to elicit such a response. So, I Thank you ALL.

And YES. the history is wrong when compared to ours. Again, that is kind of the point. I could have Just as easily had the Roman Empire rise long before it did.

Thanks again to all those that comment.

Felicity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely fascinating

This is a very clever story, very detailed world building with very plausible characters. A parody of white privilege that apparently other readers weren’t able to grasp. A lesson showing that regardless of skin colour women are still the bottom rung in any society in public at least. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good writing, a step above the normal stories. A few of the interactions were exciting but mostly a thoughtful read.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Who wouldnt want to work for Mr Dubikini. I know I would. He sounds like a good lover like a OG I had that got me used to anal and let me touch my pussy or he would play with my nipples with one hand while he rubbed on my clit with the other to he was done. I had some my BIGGEST Orgasms with him and Other Mens in me there once I got use to it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Just found it. More stories in this same universe would be great. Feminizing/chastity for the white males would be great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is just the same old racial cuckold story told in an alternate universe. An actual universe where Africa controlled everything would feature black women taking advantage of white men just as much if not more.

African women would also have power and would also be sought after by white men while also being in positions of authority over white men that they would abuse. If the white men are not turned into eunuchs and black women are the standard of beauty then white men would be horny for black women more than white women and single black women or less attractive black women would be using white men for sex and service. Men of a defeated tribe are not just turned into eunuchs to destroy the bloodline or to pacify them but also to keep them from lusting after the women of the new power structure. If Europe was conquered by Africans and African men constantly had sex with the white women in the presence of white men who are fully sexually active then the white men would get violent and controlling Europeans without using barbaric means would become impossible.

Instead of your alternate world being influenced by real world history and racial animosity this entirely different world would have Africans merely seeking to dominate Europeans and that means black men wouldn't be especially anxious to take white women away from white men or even get involved with white women sexually while white women would be the ones trying to get the power and protection of black men and white men would be looking to get the power of black men by marrying black women. The black men who take advantage of white women would not be married black men of means but poor and unsuccessful black men looking to feel powerful and black women would like the power they have over white men as opposed to black men so they would seduce white men who are already dreaming about having sex with black women.

Rather than expecting white men to tolerate playing second fiddle to black men with their own wives the black men would instead pacify white men by replacing the white woman with the black woman as the ideal woman in the white man's mind. If the white man is constantly lusting after black women then he is no longer protecting white women or keeping the community ties strong and that means black dominance continues. Black men and women would routinely interact with scared white women and malleable white men.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great concept. It's one thing to have an interracial story with a submissive woman and dominant man. There are plenty of examples of such stories in Literotica. But it is far more unique to create a world where such a relationship is set by societal norms, particularly since it's an inversion of the society that existed in the South in the 19th century. I hope you write more story series around this concept.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Possibly the best and most detailed, well thought out interracial story universe I have encountered in decades of reading written erotica. I sorely wish this universe were to be expanded upon as some of the more voluminous stories in this genre have been, but alas it seems unlikely.

Regardless, thanks for the lovely read and the effort put into it. The scenes with Mrs. Dubikini were my favorites because there is never enough of that type of content within these stories and the black woman seldom to never gets to take her pleasure and/or amusement from the usage of white slave girls. This story at least gave us SOME of that and it was the most lovely surprise, even if I selfishly wish there were entire side stories based solely around THAT!

Your writing skill and attention to the finer details and even things such as the history of naval architecture and warfare(which I very much was not expecting to encounter!) illustrate perfectly that you are a capable writer with a talent for worldbuilding.

Again: Great job.

And I say all this as someone who nominally would agree with some of the haters in regards to the usual tones, attitudes and various other aspects of black-dominating-white fetish material and its usual consumers. That should speak heavily to what a splendid job you have done with this writing.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCeleste5 months ago

Very well written and the character are very well defined. Thank you totally enjoyable and the consent non consent is a hard thing to achieve. I would love more. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...