Africa in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

"Turn around." He instructed and I obeyed. Loosing sight of his handsome face felt like a blessing right then.

I felt him touch the zip of my dress, his hands gentle but firm as he unzipped the back of my dress and peeled it apart to expose my back. He wasted little time in pushing it off my shoulders and I felt it slide down over my body to pool at my feet so that all I was wearing was my bra, suspender belt and stockings.

I shivered slightly despite the warmth of the room as I accepted that he was really going to take me.

My long rosy blonde hair was held in a pony tail by a single black ribbon. He took my pony tail and wrapped it around one meaty fist.

Forcing me to bend over with gentle but firm pressure until I was grabbing the end of the bed for balance as he kicked my legs apart.

The sound of his zipper being undone filled me with dread and I bit my lower lip in fright and preparation for what I knew was coming.

I let out a soft gasping sob as I felt his tip slide over my pussy lips.

"Sush... I'll be gentle." He murmured as he continued to work his cocks tip over my lips, parting them slightly with each movement, slicking me with precum.

Again my body betrayed me and I felt myself moistening even more.

His tip entered me, splitting me wider with each slow but insistent thrust.

Just his tip was forcing me wider than my husband's whole cock did and I gripped the polished wood of his bed end even harder, my nails painfully bending against the hard surface.

There was no point in begging him not to now and I closed my eyes, screwing them shut tightly as I felt him getting past my outer lips to slide inside my tunnel.

He pulled out briefly and spat, lubricating his cock as he found me too tight.

Again I felt him enter me. This time more forcefully and I let out a gasp of surprise as he pushed deeper, past the point of where my husbands fully erect cock would penetrate.

"Almost..." He murmured and I realised he had more to fit inside me.

He rocked his hips back and forth, pushing deeper and deeper until I thought I couldn't take anymore. Yet more pushed into me until I felt like he was hitting my tummy walls with each thrust.

His pace quickened. I let out small gasps and grunts as he took me. Each thrust painful yet surprisingly pleasurable too. I had never felt so full.

When my husband and I made love I had orgasmed a few times but usually only after he kindly flicked my clit while doing me.

Being taken by this monster sized cock had me swooning in a daze. A daze that was filled with pleasure, pain, shame and a feeling of being so full that I couldn't begin to fully describe.

His balls were slapping against me, his hips bashed into my buttocks and I cried out from each thrust.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh."

Something besides his cock was building inside me, a tremor in my spine and inner being that I knew meant I was close to coming.

Faster and faster he went, hammering into me with his massive meat until I couldn't see. My mind went blank but my body exploded like it was filled with electricity.

His cum spurted into me and I didn't realise it as my body convulsed in a massive orgasm that saw me mewling and whimpering in pleasure.

As he pulled out of me with a wet slurping sound I felt at a loss. The absence was so dramatic after being so full that I whimpered again.

Still dazed, I felt him pull on my hair, turning me around and forcing me to my knees before him. The sight of what had been inside me filled my vision and despite my state, my eyes widened as I saw the size of what had been inside me for the first time.

"Clean it." He demanded as I stared stupidly at a cock that was almost as long and thick as my forearm.

Obedience was ingrained into me, I opened my mouth and licked the tip.

"More.. clean it." He demanded again.

My mind was getting back to normal and I started to lick along his shaft and then as I recovered a bit more. Went at my job with care.

Licking and sucking his cock until all my juices and his were gone.

Once he was clean he pushed at my head.

Toppling me onto my buttocks.

"Get dressed... get out." He told me as he tucked himself away and sat back down with a sigh of satisfaction.

Shame and an overwhelming need to be clean overcame me in a rush. Red faced, I scrambled back into my clothes. I reached for my panties too but then remembered I wasn't allowed them. Reluctantly I picked them up and hid them in my skirts pocket.

He never even looked at me as I scurried away, his semen now dribbling out of my ruined and sore vagina. Slicking my inner thighs with his cum as I unlocked the door and exited.

I headed downstairs. My brain slightly frazzled as I tried to work out the mixture of emotions that filled me.

******

Later that night after finishing my duties I made my husband a late meal and we sat down together. Neither of us had said anything since finishing our work. He knew I had been taken by our employer, everyone did. Despite having fucked me in the privacy of his room, all the servants knew and had avoided my eyes as I walked to see what chores Harold had for me.

The shame was almost unbearable and I had spent the rest of my day trying to avoid seeing my husband. The guilt of having an orgasm weighed heavily on me. I knew that I had had no choice but the fact that I had cum left me feeling guilty and even more ashamed.

I stirred the food on my plate. My eyes firmly on the meagre portion I had taken. We didn't waste food but I couldn't bring myself to eat.

"Felicia... It's his right, I don't blame you." Eric said a little gruffly without looking at me. Breaking the uncomfortable silence with words that didn't help me and a tone of voice that said he was disgusted with me.

Something inside me snapped and I felt a flare of anger.

"yes.. yes it is his right." I replied bitterly. "I asked you to take the Miller Job... let me work the fields.. YOU... YOU said this was a better job." I added as I stood up and cleared the table.

"You stupid girl... you think you would have been safer in the fields... where the Masters treat all whites as slaves... even free whites...HA.. you would have been fucked on the first day and every day after." Eric stormed angrily as he followed me to the sink and picked up a drying towel.

I washed the dishes with overly hard scrubbing motions and handed them to him for drying when I finished with each one.

"He MADE ME SHAVE." I shouted out, letting him know the most humiliating detail.

Eric suddenly calmed.

"Like a whore?" he asked. His tone shocked.

My anger left me and I let out a sob as I nodded.

"But.. but you are a freewoman, that's not fair." He stuttered out.

I placed the last dish by the sink and turned my back on him.

He watched my shoulders shaking as I sobbed softly from the shame of now having the body of a slave girl or street whore.

I felt his hand tentatively touch my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He whispered out as he moved closer and wrapped his arms around me when I didn't shrug his hand away.

"Don't hate me Eric... Please." I said softly.

My husband turned me around with gentle hands and lifted my face to look into his eyes. Eyes that were filled with sincere love.

"Never... I'm sorry if you thought that... I was just angry. Not at you.. at the way things are." He told me gently and kissed my forehead.

***

I should explain that for a white freewoman, being taken by a Black is always a possibility and we live with that and can deal with it.

Having our bodies a certain way isn't a right, but it is expected that free whites don't act or look like the more common whites. What I and Eric found most degrading and hurtful to our position as a respectable white couple was the shaving and what it might mean if our Black employer decided to show me off. It was a real possibility he might decide to have me wear something more revealing. Others would see my shame and our social standing among other whites would plummet.

Life as a white was a complex mix, all of us trying hard to find a balance that maximised our freedoms and standing. Looking like a whore that shaved her pussy would drop me down to almost that level in the eyes of others and myself.

For Eric it could mean the difference between getting a good deal on a house in a nice area and having to buy a place in the slums. Something that was very important to both of us as we fully intended on starting a family.

Both of us knew girls that had been freewomen and ended up in the slums because of something similar happening, though neither of us knew of one that had been made to shave like a slave girl.

*********

The next day I woke as usual and slipped out of bed without waking Eric, he could rest for another hour, but I needed to be ready to help Mrs Dubikini dress.

After a quick wash, I dressed in my uniform. Dark black stockings and suspender belt and a dark blue bra that had matching knickers. I had reached for the knickers and had picked them up before remembering I couldn't wear them. With a sigh, I left them in my drawer.

My uniform dress was the usual maid's one, made of black cotton and white lace. It zipped up at the back. I tied my white pinny on around my waist and then slipped into the sturdy low heeled ankle boots I always wore. Lacing them up carefully and evenly before tying the bow knot that would secure the laces in their proper pattern.

My long strawberry blond hair I tied back in a ponytail with a black ribbon that had a white lace frill along it's edges.

The only jewellery I wore was the neckless my parents had given me for my wedding day and my wedding ring made of plain cheap gold. A ring that I never took off and loved as if it were made of the most expensive metal money could buy.

As for makeup, all I applied was a little eyeliner and mascara. Excessive makeup wasn't something I had ever needed or wanted.

All done and well within my required time, I tiptoed past my sleeping husband and headed to the servant's stairs that would take me up to the Dubikini's bed chamber.

Mrs Dubikini was already awake and flicking through her wardrobe when I entered and I dropped a respectful curtsy.

"M'lady." I said as I waited for her to respond to my presence.

She turned towards me, her naked body seemed to glisten in the early morning light. Her dark skin shone with health and vitality. I couldn't help but wish I was Black and had her wonderful colouring.

"Quick, quick... help me dress." She said with a smile as she waited for me to hurry over and pick up her chosen outfit.

As I helped her dress I noticed how her own bush was trimmed slightly more than was considered decent. I had never thought about it before but now that I had been commanded to shave myself bald, I did. A few things slid into place in my mind. Clearly M'Lord liked a woman's downstairs this way.

Once she was dressed she sat at her vanity table and I started to brush her hair with firm but gentle strokes.

Her long dark tresses were only slightly curly, again I had never thought to question the fact that she didn't have the tight curls of most Black women. Now I realised she must have some white heritage despite her dark skin. I wondered just how much white blood she had and how she had managed to marry such a rich and powerful man if she was partially white.

"My husband fucked you... did you like it?" she asked, breaking me from my thoughts abruptly. My cheeks flamed.

"No M'lady." I replied truthfully. Having had an orgasm from it didn't mean I had liked it or wanted it to happen again.

I was looking at her reflection in the mirror and she was staring right into my own reflected eyes.

"No matter... service him well... Oh.. and lube your bum, he'll want that too." She advised with a smile.

"Yes... yes, M'lady." I stammered out in reply, knowing I had to.

She nodded. Accepting my reply as her due.

"Did you read about Furaka the second?" she asked, changing the subject abruptly.

"Yes M'lady.. he was the Usurper." I answered. I had read the history book avidly.

She waved her hand dismissively.

"To us, he was a saviour. That book is slanted by the old empire." She told me as I finished with her hair and started to braid it.

"saviour M'lady?" I asked. The book she had given me was ancient but accurate to my knowledge.

Mrs Dubikini talked me through the events and altered what I knew with her more advanced learning.

*******

1721 A.D.

Furaka the second was the youngest son of Mufasa con Sekata, he had inherited the European states after a series of dubious accidents within the family.

A bright man with large ambitions he had ordered that white soldiers in his armies be disbanded and placed in shackles while at the same time pushing for reform of the freedom laws.

He saw the Black man as wholly superior and gave white lands back to Blacks that had fallen on hard times, earning him the near total loyalty of his people.

All white freedoms in Europe were pushed back to a point far beyond those that they had had. White women and men were placed into collars and relegated back to slaves.

In Europe, whites outnumbered backs, but the African's had guns, flintlocks that could and did devastate any rebellions. Within five years, Furaka established complete dominance with a slave labour force that dwarfed any before it.

Utilising the massive manpower, he built fortifications across what had been Turkey and Greece. Extending his influence by trade with Russia, promising the Russian rulers he would stay in Europe and never invade.

At the time, Africa was suffering yet another civil war. Sekata's descendants carving up the African continent into three great kingdoms that warred with each other.

Furaka's eyes turned west. The Britons had always fought off invasions despite lacking a cohesive army. Furaka decided it was time to end things and invaded with a massive army. Men armoured with modern steel and equipped with Flintlocks.

1742 A.D.

The British Isles were under his control, the Nordic Kingdoms sued for peace.

In Africa, two kingdoms remained, but warfare and famine had taken their toll. Neither kingdom had the power, resources or weapons to stop an increasingly powerful Black Europe.

Furaka wasn't a fool. He knew he needed to advance his people and set up a prize throughout his lands. Every university and place of learning could earn money and stature if it invented something new.

It was a man called Louis Hugo that gave him steam engines. Half white, he was given a full citizenship and changed his name to Aficana Kenyatta. History records him as fully black but some books tell of his white heritage.

With steam power and the discovery of coal, Furaka and Europe entered an industrial revolution that saw it rise in power beyond anything that had come before.

While a divided Africa tried to keep up, Furaka's Europe raced ahead.

His borders secure and his own empire growing, Furaka officially ceded from Africa and called himself an Emperor.

1823 A.D.

Kenyatta con Furaka um Umbeki ascended the European throne. His name intended to show his lineage back to the first African Emperor.

His grandfather had filled his head with a vision. A vision of a wholly united Africa under one rule.

His armies were equipped with the latest rifle.

Rifling gave greater accuracy and distance. Breach loading allowed a faster rate of fire too.

Africa had stagnated. It's rulers had divided yet again and now twelve kingdoms existed. Each with some claim to the Umbeki name but with no one strong enough to hold more than a few alliances together.

His first invasion failed though as he faced a massive wave of resistance that managed to defeat the six legions he sent.

Kenyatta had to retreat and angrily slew his generals.

He did however manage to keep Nigeria and part of Ghana, surprisingly because a few white units had fought so hard and bravely.

"Freedom to any White that fights for me." He had famously declared and posted the declaration throughout his empire.

His counsellors and lawmakers blanched at the idea, they were the ones that would have to set limitations.

Still... Kenyatta got his army. Thousands of whites enlisted and drew pay, far less than a Black man, but still pay that came out of Kenyatta's coffers.

His second invasion pushed all the way to Tanzania. Helped by the invention of a solid steam powered vehicle that featured two cannons on its side.

1864...

Kenyatta died and left his throne to his only child, a daughter called Sekata Umbeki con Furaka.

The new Sekata inherited a war. At just nineteen she ascended the throne and took control of Europe and half of Africa.

*****

Present day...

Mrs Dubikini nodded in a pleased manner as I pointed out that if it hadn't been for Furaka, England would have still been a back water and totally uncivilised.

"Exactly, that's why he's a saviour and not a usurper." She said with delight as she stood to admire her refection.

A knock on the door interrupted.

Harold opened it after being given permission.

"M'lady, your husband awaits." He said with a low bow.

We had lost track of time and Mr Dubikini had sent Harold to fetch his wife for breakfast.

For me it was a disaster. I was meant to serve breakfast.

"Run along Felica." Mrs Dubikini told me as she waved off Harold imperiously.

I curtsied and then bolted. If Harold had been sent then that meant my Master was already at table.

Running down the back stairs in fright I prayed the kitchen had everything in order.

I was in luck and everything was ready, usually I had to remind cook about the eggs being hard but today she had remembered.

Picking up the tray with a smile of thanks to cook, I headed for the dinning room. I had laid the table last night before retiring to my rooms. So I knew it was done properly and had no fears to that.

I bobbed a small curtsy when I entered and then quickly placed everything on the table the way he liked and poured Mr Dubikini his coffee as he read the morning papers. Harold stood to one side with a small silver plater that held that days mail. Patiently waiting for permission to present it.

Mr Dubikini didn't look at me as he took a sip of coffee.

"Good." he murmured. "Now get under the table and blow me." He said. All while reading his paper.

"Yes M'Lord." I replied in a small voice as I did as I was told. Unzipping his pants once I was kneeling under the large table, taking out his meat and nervously licking it's tip. I had only sucked my husbands cock a few times. Usually just to get him hard enough for coupling.

My efforts were rewarded with his meat starting to stiffen, the large appendage rising up so that I had to use my hands to keep it in position for me to take it's head in my mouth. It stretched my lips and just the tip and a few inches filled my mouth completely.

I started to bob my head up and down, sucking as much of him as I could while using both hands on his shaft in a wanking motion.

"How old are you Felicia?" Mr Dubikini asked as I tried to please him.

"Nearly twenty M'Lord." I replied before going back to sucking him off.

"Then you should know how to suck a cock by now." He said as his hand reached down under the table and grabbed my ponytail. Using it to force me down further on his cock. I gagged immediately and my tummy heaved.

He pulled me back and I gasped for air, coughing and dry retching.

"Again." He grunted as he repeated the move, forcing me down again, this time the tip hitting the back of my throat and I almost vomited before he pulled me back up.

"learn." He commanded and continued to abuse my mouth and throat repeatedly until I was half way down his cock with each forceful yank of my hair.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers