Africa in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers

It was long and came to just below my knees, flaring out over my hips to hang down in flouncy pleats.

Long lacy sleeves hid my arms but showed my skin beneath the intricate pattern, the embroidered front panel cupped my breasts like a bra would. Unlike a proper ladies dress, it only cupped my boobs half way, lace covered the rest and my upper chest. It wasn't exactly indecent, but it did show off a good deal of my flesh beneath the pattern, even hinting at my upper areola if one looked closely. Still, it was a far cry from the kind of thing most white dolly girls were made to wear and was positively beautiful.

There was a note inside the box and I read it as I lifted out a pair of pretty white high heels. These were higher than my uniform ones, at least five inches, more likely six.

The note said I was to wear this to church and then walk to the Black Church and meet Mr Dubikini and his wife outside. It also told me to open the small box that I hadn't noticed as it was the same colour as the main box and sitting in one corner.

Perplexed. I opened the small box and found something that resembled a lemon juicer, only it was smooth, tapered to a tiny handle that I couldn't imagine using as after an inch it flared out into a round flat base that featured a blue sapphire.

There were instructions under the thing and as I read them my mouth dropped open.

"Oh.. oh gosh." I gasped as I understood what I was meant to do with it.

For a moment I had thought this all a wonderful present, but as I slicked the things 'head' with the provided lubricate I realised I had been foolish to think anything I was given was going to be pleasant.

The clock started to chime, I had little time left.

Bending over and looking over my shoulder at the mirror, I hitched up the dress and winced as I tried to push the object into my bum. Even with lube, it was uncomfortable. Pressure built and I breathed deeply.

"Oh.. ohh.. owwww." I gasped breathlessly as I forced it inside my anus. I thought I was going to be sick until the pressure suddenly stopped and it popped into me, my hole sealing around the tiny shaft, leaving the sparkling blue jewel on the outside.

A bit breathlessly, I stood and smoothed the dress down.

"At least no one will know." I told myself as I took a few experimental steps and found I could walk normally. The object in my bum hole feeling strange as I moved.

A glance at the clock told me I was going to be late.

Hurriedly I picked up the white purse I owned and shoved my phone into it before heading out the back corridor towards the servant's entrance and exit.

***

The streets were almost deserted, most people were already at church. Only a few vendors stood by their carts. Poor white men and women that tried to make a living by selling homemade pies, sweetmeats and other treats.

I walked briskly as I heard the final call of our church bells. In a way Eric and I were lucky. A good black pastor had opened a church for white people close to Mr Dubikini's home. It served to mostly free white's but slaves were welcome too if they had a permission slip.

Unused to the extremely high heels I now wore, I had to lessen my pace but as I rounded the corner I saw a few other late comers hurrying inside and Eric waiting patiently for me. He waved when he saw me and took my arm when I got to him.

As we hurried inside. Eric lent close to my ear.

"That looks expensive.. a gift?" he asked with a hint of jealousy.

"I didn't ask for it." I replied a bit snappily.

We took a seat near the back as the service had already begun.

"No .. you just fucked for it." Eric said under his breath. I wasn't sure he meant me to hear, but I did and felt my tummy turn to lead.

***

"Oh God.. hear our prayer.. let us be thankful for all we have." Father Kikuyu said sonorously. His deep voice calling our attention as he began the litany of faith.

Both Eric and I joined in, Eric fervent while I kept my voice even lower than usual.

The service went on and on, as usual I found it boring as after learning so much history I knew much of it was based on a lie.

"And so, his dark skin glistening, Jesus wept for Lazarus and laid his Black hands upon the pale man..." intoned Father Kikuyu.

I said 'Amen' along with everyone else as the story ended but couldn't help scoffing at the thought of a Black Jesus. Unlike any here, I had learnt the history and knew he had been more Persian looking than Black. An Arab Jew if anything. Closer to White than black, yet neither.

The service continued and then Eric and I went up to drink the 'blood' of Christ and take the 'body'.. this was the point when I usually felt most indignant. Yet as Father Kikuyu laid his hand on my head and blessed me... I felt something... something peaceful and I let my doubts go. It didn't matter what I KNEW, all that mattered was that God was real and had power.

I have no idea, even to this day how he knew.

Father Kikuyu leant close between Eric and I.

"Wait after service, you both need more than this blessing." He told us before standing up straight to continue with the service.

***

Eric and I lagged back as everyone else left. We were the last to leave and shook hands with the only Black man we could as we stood on the church steps.

"Children.. I am so pleased you both came today." He said with a genuine smile. In a way letting me know he forgave me for not always attending with Eric.

"Felica wanted to come Father." Eric said proudly.

The old priest's eyes crinkled in amusement.

"For YOU, my son... she is a loyal wife... don't you think?" he replied with a gentle smile.

Eric wasn't stupid, just stubborn and stuck in his ways.

"Yes Father... she was.. is, I guess." Eric answered, clearly uncomfortable.

I knew that Eric had talked with our priest about my inability to have children so far, it was something that Eric found painful and I did too, we both wanted a family.

The old man nodded and then sighed sadly.

"You are free whites in a world where that is a GREAT privilege.. do not blame Felicia for being beautiful or for her obedience to what is RIGHT." He told Eric with a strong hand on Eric's shoulder.

Eric swallowed and looked to the ground.

"She has sex... outside of our bed, I feel this is wrong Father." Eric replied in a whisper.

"With a black man that has given you both employment, a roof over your heads, a wage that I do not doubt has allowed you BOTH to save for a home of your own... Felicia is fulfilling her obligations... ARE YOU... as her husband.. a man that cannot love his wife for doing what GOD has ordained is right?" Father Kikuyu fairly shouted.

His voice intense, his eyes almost blazing.

"I don't KNOW." Eric wailed guiltily.

So far I had remained silent, but seeing my husband in distress moved me to object.

"I'm sorry Father... but, it's not Eric's fault.. it's mine." I blurted out.

"RUBBISH!" he declared in his best pulpit voice.

His eyes turned to me.

"You have a place to be... go now and I shall set your husband upon the righteous path." Father Kikuyu told me firmly. I nodded and curtsied before turning to leave.

***

The Black only church was a ten minute walk away and I soon found myself standing outside and waiting for my master. Other whites waited with me, all of them servants to the people inside.

A girl looked me up and down. She was around my age and very pretty with large green eyes, blonde hair and the high cheekbones of a Slav. Most likely, she was part Estonian or Lithuanian. A great many Estonians had been moved to London a few years ago.

"Nice dress." She said to me with a smile that showed perfect small white teeth. Her voice was high and light with a hint of an accent. I guessed she was one of the newer imported white slave girls as she was wearing a slave collar and had the 'look'.

"Thankyou." I replied politely. She was a slave but also wearing a dress that was cut like mine and clearly expensive. To say it was unusual for whites to be dressed as we were would be the understatement of the year. White girls never got to wear anything like what we were wearing and I had never expected to see another girl dressed as I was.

"I haven't seen you before... New to this?" she asked.

Misunderstanding her. I shook my head and told her I had been in the Dubikini employ for nearly two years but hadn't been asked to meet my master after church until today.

Her laugh was tinkling and happy.

"No silly... I meant are you new to being chosen?" she said. Her words tinted with the laughter.

"Chosen?" I inquired. Not understanding the reference.

She rolled her eyes and then laughed again.

I wanted to ask what she was talking about but was stopped as the church doors opened.

"Call me.. if you are allowed to... You are the first Chosen I have seen in London." She whispered quickly to me as she handed me a card before walking away and dropping a low curtsy to what must have been her master.

I saw Mr and Mrs Dubikini exit and did the same as the girl I had been talking to. Dropping a low curtsy to my employers.

Mrs Dubikini handed me her handbag as Mr Dubikini gave me the nod of permission to stand.

"Walk with us." He commanded.

I fell into my proper place, five paces behind them, as they walked arm in arm towards their home.

"I said with us.. not behind us." Mr Dubikini told me and pointed to his left. Indicating I should walk beside him.

Whites didn't walk next to Blacks and I glanced around nervously. I noted that every one else was doing the normal thing except the girl I had just met. She was walking next to her master and even had an arm linked to him.

Both whites and blacks were scowling at them and as I moved to my new place beside Mr Dubikini I received the same dirty looks.

"Is this allowed M'Lord?" I asked in a trembling voice. My fear of being dragged away as an uppity white allowing me to ask the question.

"Only for some... you'll get used to it." Mr Dubikini replied with a grin. But I noticed his wife looked unhappy.

I lapsed into silence and kept my head down. Trying desperately to look like a respectful white as I actually walked next to a Black man and his wife.

The walk to their home seemed to take forever. They stopped frequently to window shop and I found myself chewing my lower lip almost constantly as I darted glances around me. People stared at me and many shook their heads.

I did notice some whites look at me with envy and I wondered how often they had seen such a thing.

"You would look nice in that." Mrs Dubikini said at one shop window. Pointing to lingerie that was obviously made to titillate.

The mannequin was a pale colour and the sexy undergarments displayed both its tits and pussy areas. Darker skinned Dummies wore more chaste lingerie and it was obvious that the slutty looking thing was meant and designed for white girls.

"Yes M'lady." I answered in a whisper. My tone respectful yet mixed with embarrassed acceptance.

Mr Dubikini snorted a laugh.

"You BOTH would." He said and got a shocked look from his wife.

He ignored her as he beckoned over a half caste shop girl. Her clothing demure but sexy at the same time. Half and Half's were not uncommon and often held trusted positions.

*******

A few weeks later...

I had by now resigned myself to the fact I was going to be a sexual toy for my Master and his wife. With acceptance came some relief as I learnt how to take his prodigious cock in all my holes without too much pain. My pussy got used to it first, but my throat soon followed and while my bum hole still felt stretched by his girth. As long as I lubricated it liberally, it was okay and could actually fit all of his length with less discomfort than my pussy.

I had been gifted another two of the expensive dresses that only our Black owners would wear, only the slightly see through front panel was different to what a woman of colour would be seen in.

Twice now, I had been taken out and worn one. Each time I received glares from my fellow whites, it was one thing to see a white dolly girl forced to show off her body like a slut, another thing to see a white emulating our black masters.

In a way, I would almost have preferred if he had collared me and made me walk the streets naked. At least that would have been acceptable if shocking to my fellow free whites.

In the house was a different matter. My maids uniform was cut to show most of my breasts and flash my pussy and the silver butt plug I now wore daily. My fellow maids and the rest of the house keeping staff offered me some sympathy but disliked that I was now being treated like a favoured pet.

Sex aside. I was allowed to do less chores and had received a pay rise.

***

Changes...

I woke as early as ever and slipped out of the small cot bed that was against my Masters bedroom wall. It was my first morning waking in the large and plush bedroom where Mr Dubikini and his wife slept. I was slightly disorientated at first as I made up the cot I had slept in but got my baring's once it was neatly made.

On bare feet, I tiptoed to my masters side of the bed and gently lifted the covers. I had been told what I had to do and was soon gently sucking his cock to stiffen it, letting him wake with my mouth wrapped around his thick and veiny shaft.

I heard the soft moan of pleasure come from him as he woke and then place a hand to the back of my head. Letting me know with pressure that I should now deepthroat his cock and go a little faster.

I coughed and spluttered a little as I was still not totally used to this, but he seemed to like what I was doing and let me continue without forcing my pace.

It didn't take long to make him spurt and I held myself all the way down as he pumped rich thick ropes of semen down my oesophagus. Again, I gulped and coughed a bit, yet managed to stay down for him to finish cumming down my throat with a satisfied grunt and sigh.

Licking his shaft clean and sucking his tip to get the last bits. I swallowed and gulped down what I had gathered before licking my own lips. By now the sheet was pushed aside and he watched me as I finished his morning blowie with the cleaning ritual he liked me to do.

His shaft glistened wetly from my tongue but was clean of most of my saliva and all of his semen. He patted my cheek and pointed to his wife with a smile.

Obediently, I went to her and lowed my face to her pussy. Already wake, she had watched me finish with her husbands cock and had her legs open and waiting. Her musty smell was like a heady sexual aroma to me and I found myself eagerly licking her wet and ready pussy. Her dark pink lips surrounded by soft black skin opened from the pressure of my tongue and welcomed me in.

I was soon lavishing my attention on her clit as I fingered her wet opening with two fingers, curling my digits upwards to reach her love spot. She writhed in pleasure and moaned in delight as her husband kissed her deeply and I went at her pussy.

She was still mean to me and had displayed no real affection, I believe she was partially jealous even though it had been her that had suggested her husband us me for his pleasure.

Yet at that moment, as she panted and closed on an orgasm that I would be giving her, I felt a deep desire to make her cum. I held nothing back as I worked and anticipated the arching of her back and the clenching of her thighs.

I could tell she was incredibly close to cumming when she pushed me away and grabbed hold of Mr Dubikini, I was pushed off the bed as he got between her legs and shoved his, once more, fully erect cock inside her. A few hard pumps from him and she orgasmed, cumming and creaming his shaft as she cried out his first name in ecstasy. The joyful sound made me wince in disappointment. I had wanted to be the one to make her cry out like that.

It might seem odd that I would actually want to pleasure her and my Master, but now that I was more accepting of my forced role. I found that I did indeed actively wish to bring them pleasure, indoctrinated from birth to see myself as less worthy and to think it was my place as a white person. It was, in fact natural for me to believe I should WANT to serve my betters.

I had struggled against it because I was a free white and had thought of myself as more than a slave. Mr Dubikini and his wife were sexually using me, but it was their right to do so and now I had fully accepted that.

***

After a quick shower, I brushed my teeth and applied my makeup. All as fast as I could in the luxury of the large bathroom next to the Master Bedroom. Mr Dubikini and his wife cuddled in bed, satisfied by my ministrations, his cock once more cleaned of his wife's creamy juices by my mouth.

I used some lube on the butt plug and inserted it with ease before dressing. My maid's uniform went over stockings and a corset that was new. This newer corset had stocking clips and an underwired section that cupped but did not cover my breasts fully. Holding them out, leaving most of my flesh bare and my nipples completely uncovered.

The uniform had also been adjusted to show even more flesh. Now my nipples often were on display as I moved and did my chores. The hemline changed to show off my stocking tops and display most of my bare buttocks at the slightest of bends. It was embarrassing and shameful for me as it often showed my shaven pussy.

The fact I was completely bald downstairs was still the one thing I found impossible to get over. For a free white girl, it was a degradation of massive proportions.

Once I was dressed. I walked into the Master bedroom and curtsied.

"Will their be anything else M'Lord and Lady?" I asked politely.

Mr Dubikini didn't answer verbally, just waved me away.

I dropped another curtsy before leaving and headed to the kitchens.

I hoped to see my husband before he started his gardening duties. Missing out on sleeping in our bed together was new to me and I hoped to at least kiss him and hug him before his day began.

I was in luck and Eric was just finishing his breakfast as I entered the kitchen. He pulled me into the side corridor and hugged me close.

"Are you okay?" he asked while gently caressing my cheek.

I nodded.

"Yes, it wasn't too bad." I replied without going into detail. Our agreement to not talk about it was a good one for the sake of our love.

He lent down and kissed my lips, I kissed him back and we held each other for a while.

"I love you so much." He whispered affectionately.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed his lips once more, standing on tiptoe and running my hands through his hair.

"Will you be in our room tonight?" he asked as we parted. Both of us aware we had little time.

I shook my head sadly and told him I would be sleeping on the cot in our masters room until the weekend.

Eric gave me a reassuring smile.

"I understand my love." He said and raised my hand to his lips, kissing the inside of my palm warmly.

Answering would have made me cry. A lump in my chest and throat formed at his loving acceptance of my situation.

Father Kikuyu's talk had changed Eric dramatically and our marriage was now stronger than ever.

I nodded, my eyes glistening.

He smiled at me gently as the kitchen clock struck eight and we parted. Him going to the gardens and me heading back into the kitchen to pick up our Master's breakfast.

***

My duties had changed somewhat. I no longer had to clean any room other than the Master bedroom and Mr Dubikini's study. This left him plenty of time to play with my body as he worked at his desk or took me with him to his office in town.

His chauffeur would drive us into the city as Mr Dubikini watched the morning news. I would sit next to him and he would often play with my pussy as we drove. Not always, but often enough that it felt normal.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers