Africa in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

In his office, he would set me various tasks, mostly polishing the chrome and glass or keeping the massive office tidy.

Still in my maids uniform, I felt ashamed when he made me fetch coffee's for his team. In the Office it was all Blacks. In the lower part of the skyscraper was a barista and restaurant that held many free whites, some of whom I knew from church and the western White only district where my husband and I had once hoped to buy a house.

They would be polite to me but shake their heads. There was no way to avoid flashing my shaved vagina as I filled up a tray with delicacies and coffee. These people knew I was a free white like them and I could tell they thought it was disgusting I shaved myself bald. It didn't matter that I had been ordered to. All that mattered was that no free white should do as I had.

Every time, just after lunch. I would be told to fetch the coffee and every time, I would find myself with a flaming face as I tried to avoid eye contact. My status among them totally ruined, I hid my face from them as was proper.

Mr Dubikini gave no indication he noticed my distress, probably because he would have no understanding how white society was structured other than a distinction between free and slave whites.

White social structure was every bit as complicated as Black, more so in some ways as we all struggled to make the best of what we had.

As the stock markets closed down and the policy makers finished for the day. Mr Dubikini would take his pleasure. On these occasions it would always be anal he wanted and I would remove my butt plug to bend over his desk.

"You are getting to like it in your ass." He panted out one day as he trust in and out of my tight but well lubricated anus.

"Yes M'Lord." I replied as I flicked my clit and grunted from each powerful thrust into my ass. The fact he allowed me to pleasure myself as he took his own changing my attitude to anal.

"Good... I love it." He grunted out that day and I realised he hadn't used my pussy in days. It seemed my ass was now his preferred hole.

Sex with him had long past blurred into something different. I had hardly thought about his ignoring my pussy lately but now I did as he started to spurt. Filling my bum hole with his semen.

I cleaned his cock with my mouth as always and gulped down what I cleaned off it. The taste wasn't unpleasant as I cleaned my bum regularly and the lubricate I used was flavoured with strawberries. What I tasted wasn't my bum, rather a sweet yet salty mixture of his semen and the lube.

Once I was done, I reinserted my plug and he watched as I eased it in, a smile playing across his lips.

"I have guests tonight... wear nothing but your plug and heels when your serve dinner." He instructed.

"yes M'Lord." I replied with a curtsy. My face reddening at the new shame he was about to put me through.

He laughed as I blushed.

"Your face reddens so prettily... perhaps you should try it now." He said with a broad and expectant smile.

I knew what he meant. He wanted me to strip and walk with him to the car. My mouth opened in shock but I obediently reached for the buttons of my dress.

"ha ha ha.. Stop.. it was a joke." He laughed out and slapped his thigh in amusement as I let my hands drop and tried not to shoot him an angry glare.

He laughed harder as he saw me struggling with my emotions.

"I'm sorry Felica, it was a cruel but funny joke for me... I know that free whites would find your public nudity far too shameful." He said. A smile still playing on his lips.

I curtsied deeply as I stammered my thanks. More shocked that he had apologised than by anything else that had happened. No Black ever apologised to a white.

His face sobered and he seemed to let out a small sigh of regret.

"It's been fun.. fun at your expense and I have enjoyed it... but I'm not a cruel man." He said as he opened a drawer and tossed me a pair of lacy white panties.

I caught them on instinct and then dropped them to the floor with a squeak of fright. I knew he had ordered me to never wear panties and just touching a pair was against his rules.

"It's alright Felica... pick them up and put them on. I am not blind to what has happened... your standing amongst your people has dropped and I don't like that... from now on, we will hide your shaven cunt from public view." He told me. His voice almost caring and gentle.

I couldn't quite believe my luck as I did as I was told.

I stammered more thanks and wondered if this was real.

"Go home... take the car. I will be home later and you can forget my instructions about dinner... I just wanted to see your expression when I told you... a little joke between you and I... nothing to be talked about." He said and I nodded as I dropped a deep and very grateful curtsy.

***

All the way home I was thinking furiously hard about this sudden change.

It seemed as if Mr Dubikini understood a great deal more about white culture than I had suspected. Not only that, he was actively helping to up my standing amongst my fellow free whites. Something hardly any Black would do. Only those strange 'White lovers' that sometimes came to our church would do such a thing and they caused more problems for whites than they actually helped.

It was all very confusing to me as he went from one extreme to the other. Sometimes using and humiliating me and then changing direction to the other end of the spectrum. Giving me those expensive dresses and even letting me pleasure myself as he took my ass.

When I got back to his home I knew I had some time. So I hurried to the gardens and found my husband. I wouldn't tell him how our master fucked my ass or any details, but I needed to have his thoughts about this change.

I found Eric raking up the autumn leaves. The reds and golds piled higher as he considered my words and pursed his lips in thought.

I had not told him about the apology or the 'joke' as I had been told that was between my Master and me.

"Well... if it stays this way and we can hide your shame... I guess that in a few weeks people will forget about it... we could start looking at houses in the west district again?" Eric said slowly.

I nodded enthusiastically and then told him the one detail I was hoping would really make a difference to us.

Eric scowled at first as I explained that Mr Dubikini was using my anus and not my vagina anymore. The subject taboo for us but Eric nodded after a few seconds as it dawned on him what this meant for us as a couple.

"If you get pregnant now... it will be mine." He breathed out in understanding and then broke into a large smile.

"Yes." I practically squealed out in delight and clapped my hands together. The idea of carrying a Black man's child had worried us both since this had started.

Eric looked around to check no one was looking and then pulled me close. Kissing me deeply and lovingly.

"Tonight... after they fall asleep... come to me." He demanded with a grin and I smiled in agreement. It wouldn't matter to Mr Dubikini if I snuck downstairs to make love to my husband. Not as long as I went back to my cot and woke to give my master his morning blow job. Mrs Dubikini was the problem as she would think I was being defiant. Still. I would do as my husband wanted because I very much wanted to as well.

***

That night I waited until I was sure my Master and Mistress were soundly asleep. I slipped from my cot and padded to the servants stairs, wrapping a sheet around my nudity before descending and finding the room where I had once lived with my husband.

The room was dark but I instantly knew Eric was awake as I opened the door as quietly as I could.

"Everything okay?" he whispered as I dropped my sheet and lifted the familiar bed covers to slide into our bed.

"Yes... make love to me." I said softly and urgently as I reached for him.

Eric and I kissed slowly, our lips finding each other's in the darkness as I ran my hands over his hard and muscular body. Exploring it like it was my first time. His own hands did the same to me, feeling and caressing my soft flesh as he found his wife once more.

We melded together and I gasped softly as I felt his cock slide home, filling me with it in a loving manner that did not exist outside of this room.

We both kissed the others flesh as we made love with slow strokes of his cock and my own hips rising to meet his in deep passion.

I was breathless with desire as he upped the pace and I too moved faster. Soft moans and gasps filled our tiny room as we made love for the first time in weeks.

"Cum in me." I begged at last as I started to climax.

Eric let our a small moan as he started to spurt, his semen filling me as his cock jerked at least six times inside me. Pumping his seed into my hungry vagina.

I held him close, my legs and arms wrapped around him as he deflated but remained inside me. He nuzzled and kissed my neck.

"I love you Felica." He whispered.

"I love you too Eric." I replied a little breathlessly. My insides felt wonderfully full and slick with my husband's semen.

We caressed each other slowly as we cuddled. We both knew I could not stay but were reluctant to stop touching.

Eventually, he pulled out of me with a wet squelching sound that made us both giggle.

"Time to go?" he asked gently.

He felt me nod my head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered out.

He shushed my lips with a finger.

"Don't be... I understand and love you." He told me.

It felt horrid and heart wrenching as I slipped from our bed and picked up the sheet I had worn.

"Tomorrow night?" I asked hopefully as I opened our door.

I head Eric draw a slow breath and knew what he was going to say.

"Too risky... it's the week end and everyone will be up late." He told me sorrowfully.

"Okay." I replied softly. My tone as sad as his.

*********

Weeks turned to months. Autumn became winter and storms lashed London for days on end. The weather turning bleak, the sky's almost always grey and dreary.

My life had changed quite a bit, The Dubikini's gave me two days a week with my Eric. This meant I didn't have to sneak around as often to make love with him. I still did so on occasion, but we kept it to a minimum now that we could spend more time together and socialise with friends.

Eric had been right about people forgetting. Now that my shaved pussy was hidden by panties, it hadn't taken long before I could hold my head up in white society and Eric was pleased when we were accepted to put a bid down on a west district house.

In the Dubikini house, I still wore the short maids uniform and also to Mr Dubikini's office. But I was no longer flashing my pussy and butt plug and while he still fucked my ass as regularly as before. It was always in private and unseen by anyone.

I was a skilful cock sucker too, so most days he would have me do that if there were people around and he felt horney. This I didn't mind so much as it was normal to see a white girl told to get under a table or desk to suck a black dick. There was no shame in it and I quite enjoyed doing it for my master.

Mrs Dubikini had mellowed towards me once more and continued our discussions on history. I think that her husband's preference for oral or anal sex was what helped as just as a white didn't want to get pregnant from a Black. She wouldn't have wanted a half caste bastard in her home.

I never saw the odd white girl again, the one that had worn a dress like mine. I did find out what the 'chosen' were though and accepted that I wasn't one with a good deal of happiness. The dress was just a gift and nothing more. Mr Dubikini wanted nothing to do with the slightly sick interracial 'joke' that some of the wealthier Blacks now played.

Being 'Chosen' was not something to be desired as they picked pretty white girls and treated them lavishly until they acted and talked like a black. Once they felt secure and elevated, their owners sent them to the pits where they were forced to service a whole host of men, blacks and whites would use them in a pubic 'pit' for the enjoyment of the perverted.

Men who wished to see a person broken would pay large sums to watch the 'chosen' stripped of everything she had come to take for granted.

By the time Christmas was over. Mr Dubikini and several other powerful people had put forward a bill to outlaw the practice. It failed due to the wealth of the participants.

I felt very proud that my master had tried to stop the 'game'. I found myself respecting him even more and Eric did too.

Like everything in life, it was complex. Mr Dubikini saw nothing wrong with using my body but at the same time disliked the way some whites were treated. Eric and I disliked that I was used or that I still had to shave myself, but at the same time we accepted it and even respected it as our master's due.

I wasn't a slave and apart from the shaving, I was in fact, treated very fairly. Even getting somewhat of an education like a black. I could read and write, was well versed in history and of good standing in Free white society.

As winter gave way to spring I realised I was pregnant.

There was no doubt whose child it was, only Eric came in my vagina and it had been that way for months. Mr Dubikini smiled at me warmly when I told him and congratulated me.

I was pleased at how well he took the news, half fearing he wouldn't be happy.

"I'll see to it you have time off when it's due. Plus time to recover." He told me as he turned me around and bent me over his desk.

"Thank you M'Lord." I replied as he removed my panties and butt plug.

"Did you get the house?" he asked as his cock pushed past the initial pressure point to slide into me fully.

"Yes M'Lord.. Eric and my saving were just enough." I gasped out as I felt myself being filled once more. My right hand going to my pussy as my left gripped the edge of the desk.

"And you intend on staying in my employ... yes?" he grunted out as he built up speed.

"Ugh.. Yes.. Ugh.. M'Lord." I told him through gritted teeth as he pounded me harder.

The top of my uniform gaped open and my breasts spilled out over his desk top as he rammed in and out with increasingly hard thrusts. My eyes glazed over as my fingers worked my clit and I enjoyed his cock in my ass.

He grunted a few times more as he started to spurt. Warm cum filled my anus as he lay on my back. Pressing me onto his desk top as he jerked a few last times to fully empty himself.

"Excellent Felica, you are a good girl." He panted out. His cock staying inside me as he flicked a strand of my sweat slicked hair from my face and kissed my cheek.

"Will there be anything else M'Lord?" I asked. My face and breasts still pressed to his desk.

"Oh yes.. yes there will." He told me as he started to move again and I felt his cock hardening inside me.

It wasn't often he did this but it was not rare either. I relaxed into it as I gripped the desk top with both hands this time. I had no need to climax and waited for him to finish his second helping of my ass.

***

Eric and I had discussed me leaving the Dubikini's employ. As Free whites, we could resign and look for another job. We concluded that wouldn't guarantee anything more than me probably having sex with another Master. It had become clear that I was desirable to Black men as more than a few of my Master's guests had asked if I was available for 'entertainment'. Something that he had refused and both Eric and I were very grateful for that.

His guests had not been upset. The house had two white slave girls who provided such and on those occasions I had watched and served drinks as the slaves were used. I felt nothing bad about it as they were just slaves.

Mr Dubikini might use me himself but he seemed to mostly keep to the edict that as a free white, I shouldn't have to perform such tasks as entertaining his guests with my body. I felt lucky as it wasn't unknown for a black to give even a free white to his guests despite it being considered slightly wrong.

Taking that into consideration and that I was now able to spend quality time with my husband. Even go to white only social events regularly. We decided to stay.

We knew I would only get a limited time in our new home. I was still sleeping in our Master's bedroom most nights and that would not change. But we had enough money to pay the mortgage and buy our own white slave to look after the baby when it came.

Again, we were lucky in that way. Not many white's could afford a slave, but with what I was bringing in and Eric's wage. We thought it would be enough. My wage had become quite generous and I put that down to being a reward for the sexual nature that had become part of my employment. Not that Mr Dubikini would admit that, it was his right to use me if he wished. I had come to understand that he was being generous because he wanted to be.

So as my belly expanded and my breasts grew even larger. Eric and I moved our belongings into a small but very nice house in the western District. I was now given more time off in the evenings as I became tired quickly. Maid chores were not too strenuous, but both Mr and Mrs Dubikini still helped themselves to my body. My pregnancy not turning them off in the slightest.

When it was near to my time, Eric took me to the auctions and we waited until the Blacks had finished their business. A large and florid faced Negress waddled over to us and another white couple with a large smile on her face.

"Free whites are always welcome here, please take your time with the remaining stock." She told us while never once losing her smile.

All four of us curtsied or bowed as respectful as ever to a Black person, then did as told. Walking slowly past several slaves of both sexes. We had expected all the better stock to be gone and were not wrong. Most were either too young or too old, some disabled to some extent and others clearly sick.

"We were hoping for a young girl to help my wife with our baby, please Mistress, do you have anything more suitable?" Eric asked with the upmost respect and downcast eyes.

The large woman tutted for a second and then looked at me more closely.

"Are you Dubikini's girl?" she suddenly asked with a grin.

"Yes Mistress, I'm one of the maids." I replied just as respectfully as my husband had spoken.

"Not JUST a maid from what I've heard." She laughed out and reached for my belly, running a hand over it with a smile.

I blanched a little as I realised she thought the child might be a half caste but said nothing. It wasn't good to try and correct a Black person.

Eric balled his fists behind his back. Wise enough to hide his anger.

"Come.. I have something that will do." She commanded and we had no choice but to follow her into a back room.

Inside the well lit room were three girls. Not as pretty or fit as the ones already sold, but much better than those the other couple were left to look over.

Eric waited for permission and after receiving a nod from the woman. Went to each girl and inspected her. One was sick and he shook his head. The other two looked enough alike that we guessed they were sisters. Both not much over eighteen or nineteen, so only a little younger than myself.

"Can you cook? Mend clothes and tend to a child?" my husband asked and received a yes from both girls.

I didn't want to be there any longer than I had to. I pointed at the one with green eyes, dimpled cheeks and mousy brown hair.

"that one... how much for her Mistress?" I asked a little too quickly to be considered totally polite.

"She's a good choice, lets say... two hundred."

If we had been black, we could have bargained, as whites we could not dare offer less.

"We.. we can't afford that much." Eric stammered out and looked at the other girl, hoping she would be cheaper.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers