Africa in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

"Deal." I said and opened my purse while Eric blinked at me in surprise. Not knowing that Mr Dubikini had gifted me one hundred towards a slave.

The slave mistress beamed happily and then shook her head as if to clear it.

"ahhh... is that Mr Dubikini's money?" she asked with a frown as I made to hand over the agreed amount.

"yes, he said I could have a slave to help me and gave me this to help pay for one." I answered honestly.

"I consider him a great man, allow me to give you a discount... I'm sure you will tell him what a good price I gave you?" she said while her formally bright smile turned a little sickly.

It was then that I realised my Master was more than politically connected and far more powerful than I had suspected. Slave traders were known to be tight fisted, that she was just GIVING me a discount without any bargaining was very telling.

"Yes Mistress, I would be happy to tell M'Lord Dubikini how generously you discounted this girl for him." I said.

Careful to use all the right honorifics and also imply the girl wasn't just for me.

The woman actually bobbed her head as she took fifty from my hand and left me the rest.

Neither Eric or I could fully believe it until we were outside with our new slave and her documents of ownership in our hands.

***

Her name was up to us if we wished it, but we asked and she said she was called Gemma. Her voice trembled and she looked shocked and frightened as we showed her the cot she would sleep in and our small house.

Her surprise at being sold to whites was understandable and so was her fear. Eric and I knew that all too often, white owners treated slaves far worse than black ones did.

Slaves had one hope and that was to be declared free. Usually it only happened after a long period of good service to a black family that was rich enough to not worry about freeing a slave and paying for their papers of freedom. This was always accompanied by a small monetary gift to help them find a place in Free White society.

Being owned by free whites wasn't desirable. We rarely had the money to free them and usually passed on their ownership to our children or sold them once we were done.

Gemma would have little hope of ever being freed and in her eyes, could look forward to an abusive time as her new white owners lorded over her and took out their frustrations on her.

Eric and I knew all this and tried to reassure her that we were not like that. It was all just words to her and we gave up telling her.

That night, I lay next to my husband and we cuddled as we talked in whispers.

"I'm not sure we did the right thing... buying her." I said.

"She's just frightened, in time she will see this is a good place." Eric replied as he kissed my neck.

"I guess so... we will have to treat her nicely.. not like Henry and Collette treat their slave."

"Henry is a pig and so is his wife. I know you and I will be good owners." Eric assured me. Nuzzling my neck again and pressing his erection to my back.

I smiled to myself but patted his hand and shook my head.

"Not tonight... okay?"

"Okay... love you." Eric agreed and just held me close.

********

Summer was almost over, Autumn already beckoned and a few of the trees showed the signs. One of the last summer days sun warmed my face as I walked to church with Eric holding my hand. Gemma our slave carried my newborn son and cooed to him affectionately.

My time away from the Dubikini's was coming to an end, I would resume work in a few days and wanted to give my thanks to Father Kikuyu for all his help and kindness. He had visited us twice in our home and blessed our child after blessing our new home. A rare thing for a black pastor to do for a white family.

Gemma had started to settle in and was beginning to realise that life with us wasn't as bad as she had feared. She openly loved taking care of our son and we often heard her singing lullabies to him in her rich Irish accent.

My body had recovered extremely well, my breasts were fuller but my tummy was nearly back to normal and I had lost the fat from my hips and bum that I had put on. A little to Eric's disappointment as he had liked me being a bit chubby and thicker around my hips and bum.

The church doors were wide open and we joined a group we knew. Walking under the arched doorway and into the spacious church. Gemma was allowed to sit next to us as she carried Nathanial.

A few of my friends sat close by and some cooed at my son.

"He's perfect." Said Alice with a wistful smile. I smiled back and patted her hand. Like me she was a free white but unmarried since her husband had been taken by the enforcers for reading unauthorised books. She was lucky that she couldn't read, or they would have taken her too.

Nathanial gurgled back at all the faces that crowded around him. He liked the attention he was getting and I smiled even more as he waved chubby arms in delight, his face lit up with a big smile.

Father Kikuyu took the podium and we all settled down in respectful silence, only Nathaniel continued to make any noise as Gemma rocked him gently.

"Today, I will talk of sin and pride." Father Kikuyu said in his deep and melodious voice.

We all listened attentively as he told us a story. We wept for the sinner who defied his Black master. A master who knew what was best and tried to change the sinner's ways. We praised the Master who begged on bent knees for the soul of his white slave before Jesus himself. Then we stood and sang hymns to Black Jesus and his eighteen disciples.

It was quite emotional and we all understood the sermon. We as whites should avoid pride, we should understand that our Black masters only wanted what was best for us. That even when we didn't understand why somethings happened, we needed to have faith in our betters.

Eric took my hand as we sidled out from the pews, Gemma followed and held my son close as people pressed against us.

Father Kikuyu was waiting by the doors and shook hands, not caring that his black skin pressed so much white flesh. Clearly he was a holy and good man that we should be grateful for. I knew I was and so was Eric.

"Wonderful sermon father... Felica and I loved it." Eric said as he shook the offered hand briefly. Unwilling to soil the holy man's hand any more than was necessary.

"I'm pleased you liked it Eric.. I hope you will remember my words when Felica returns to work." Father Kikuyu replied with a warm smile.

"Yes Father, I was prideful and wrong to think ill of my wife.. she is only doing what is right." Eric agreed. Nodding repeatedly.

"Excellent my boy.. you set a good example to all white husbands." Kikuyu beamed.

I curtsied and thanked him before we left. As a woman not yet twenty one, I had no real right to address him on my own. I was stretching it a bit, but he accepted my thanks and didn't object. Partially because my husband stood next to me.

***

I donned my uniform a few days later, I was pleased to see my hard work had trimmed me back to shape and it fitted well. Only my slightly larger boobs were an issue, nearly all of my nipples on display as the corset pushed up my bigger milk filled breasts.

Eric had continued to work the gardens, so I was aware of what was going on in the house and knew Mr Dubikini hadn't used any of the other maids. He obviously fucked his wife and used the slave girls, but I remained his favourite and he proved it the moment I walked into his home.

Dragging me upstairs before I could even finish my curtsy. Throwing me face down onto his bed and ripping off my panties.

"Ready?" he asked as he pulled out my butt plug and pushed the head of his cock to my anus.

"Yes M'Lord." I replied and clutched the sheets in bunched fists as he pushed in.

I had lubricated my ass well, but had not been fucked anally in nearly three months. The pressure was intense at first and I had to bite the pillow as he forced himself inside me.

He must have heard my involuntary whimper and, to my surprise, he stopped and left just the head of his cock inside me.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked gently.

"A little M'Lord... I'm sure I will like it soon M'Lord." I replied.

"I'll go slower." He said. His tone gentle but uncompromising. He would take me. Just as I expected him to.

True to his word, he eased himself deeper and then retreated. Repeating that motion and going deeper each time until I was panting from being so full.

"You should have practiced." He admonished me as he pushed more of his length into me.

I nodded into the pillow, unable to say anything as his cock made my insides feel like they were being pushed up into my chest.

"I hope you still suck cock as good as you used to." He panted out a little breathlessly as he finally buried himself inside my ass to the hilt.

"yes M'Lord." I squealed out. Feeling so full that I couldn't say it properly.

"Good... unnnggg... good." he grunted out as he suddenly started to ejaculate into my bum. His cock twitching and sending more and more semen into me.

If I hadn't know he had his wife and slaves to satisfy him, I would have thought he hadn't had a fuck since I left.

"M'Lord?" I whispered as he lay on me. His weight pressing my body into the mattress as his cock stayed inside me.

"Shush." He replied and caressed my cheek.

We stayed like that for a long time. Me splayed out, face down and him on top of me, his big cock still buried deep into my anus.

"I missed you Felica." He finally whispered into my ear.

I didn't know what to say and kept to what I knew was right.

"Thank you M'Lord." I replied.

"You are welcome..." he said gently and then kissed my cheek again before adding. "My little white lover."

I blinked at his words and the realisation he meant them more deeply than anything he had said to me before.

His cock hardened once more and I felt it expand inside me.

I smiled to myself as he started to move.

***

The End...

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers