African Cargo

Story Info
William Daverc acquires an ebony beauty.
1.3k words
4.25
8.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little voyage in the murky world of human slavery.

African Cargo.

The cargo manifest that was scratched upon the paper was 'African Goods' by the shipping company. Of course, it was known what the manifest meant. Captain William Daverc, a half French and half Englishman knew what gold would be made for this cargo and this cargo was very select and bound for a very wealthy collection of clients. His pretty collection of the most beguiling of African beauties was bound for the flesh markets of the Mediterranean, Europe and even the markets of Islamabad. As it was the dawn of 1755, William Daverc knew these waters and the prize currently kneeing on the sand waiting for her price to be agreed. She knelt with her splendid breasts naked, her skirts long and loose. Her hair was overgrown but adorned her face pleasingly.

Daverc would not mince words with the two black slavers standing behind the beauty at their feet.

"I will agree to 500 no more or you leave!" Daverc smiled and the black slaver agreed,

The African beauty was his.

Now installed in his cabin, the African had been left with food and water and left under the care of Killick, his ship's mate until the 'Sea Widow' had safely weighed anchor.

Daverc walked off the quarter deck and almost skipped down the deck to inspect his prize.

"You speak our tongue girl, you are Ashanti - the tall beauties are taught words and given knowledge, it is well known," Daverc asked her in both French and English and looked at her closely for her reaction, "Your people sold you to us, the money I paid will feed many of your people. You made a noble sacrifice, that means that you are bound to me now - you must obey me in all things,"

The ebony beauty stepped forward, her breasts still naked, her long grey skirts swept across the wooden deck.

" Then show me what I have purchased," Daverc smiled with anticipation.

Without hesitation, she pulled at the ties of her long skirt, which pooled at her feet and stepped out of the pile of woollen flax.

Her belly was flat, her legs shapely and her quim was covered with black curls. She stood unashamed and proud, her body was perfect and Daverc felt his manhood stir. He stepped forward and took in the subtle hints of her natural scent, she was intoxicating. He allowed his hand to touch her bare shoulder lightly. She did not stir an inch. His hand slipped tenderly down to her neck, to her breastbone and finally weighed each breast in his hand. Each one filled his hand, he squeezed each blackberry nipple with the fold between thumb and forefinger. The ebony beauty winced slightly, and Daverc then massaged each swell of flesh and thrilled at their firmness. Not content, his right hand drifted down her flat belly and with the flat of his palm, rubbed at her tough pubic hairs and her vaginal lips were tender.

"You must understand my dear, I must examine every one of my items of cargo," He pushed his finger into her cunny, and felt her muscles tighten around his digit and he could feel her wetness dampen his finger and provoke him to push in deeper. The ebony quavered and allowed her legs to open, reacted to the sensations that assailed her and gave him easier access,

"Oh, you have yourself deep in me!" her voice quivered.

"I must probe you further, my sweet beauty," His erection tented the woollen breeches and would need release soon but he used his thumb now and rubbed her swollen clitoral nub, which caused a greater gasp in her throat.

"You..want to mount me..." She stammered, "You want me on my back?"

"Undress me, Ashanti," She buttoned the sea jacket and pulled out his linen shirt as he undid his breeches, kicked away his boots and joined her in nakedness. His prick flopped out and began to stiffen, now free of his restrictions. The ebony fell to her knees and took his shaft in her hands. She was used to holding a large prick and looked at it intently,

"You pink like the piglet?" She murmured. The colour of his prick was a sight she had yet to see, her experience was only the black skin of her tribesmen. Daverc looked down,

"You have had such pricks in you?" Her virginity was not crucial to this cargo, but she piqued his interest.

"Only in the mouth!" She looked up, "I was expected to keep myself for the marriage. The marriage, it not come" Her eyes saddened for a moment.

"Oh dear, you have been denied such pleasures. Worry not my dear, I will teach you what you need to know, but you know how to make your cunny feel good, though?" Daverc found himself vitally interested in this beauty's sexual experiences.

The Ashanti nodded slowly, she confessed her knowledge of her cunny and her bud. Daverc placed a gentle hand on the back of her head and nodded down at her, the meaning was obvious.

And she took his prick in her mouth and rubbed the gully of his cock with her tongue. With her free hand, she massaged his ball sack gently but firmly. Daverc found himself stiffened to his full size quickly. All at once, the suckling of his prick was giving him all the stimulation he could manage. The ebony knew how to bring on an erection. Alarmingly, the rise of his seed threatened to make an early mess of her, so he withdrew his prick and watched the ebony's salvia dribble, wetting the lustrous colour of her breasts.

"You were taught to suckle a man, weren't you? You were a concubine?" He realised that she was going to be married off to a rival chief. She had value and her beauty would have also been her curse. She would have lived segregated from the others in her tribe. She would have seen mainly women until her breasts grew from buds to firm mounds. She would have been prized but watched until the hair around her cunny grew thick and curly. Then the chief would have had her instructed, it was widely unknown in the tribes along the coast, but the harvests had failed, and they needed white man's gold for food and so she was sold off.

"I was promised to Chief Butalisi, but the marriage offers never came." She ran her hand up and down his cock, to keep him hard, "I finish you now?" he looked at the straining [rick.

For the first time in Daverc's life, he was in two minds. He wanted to penetrate her tight black cunny but now she had more value than he had expected. If she was to remain a virgin, her price would be much higher in the markets. He couldn't allow her to the ship's belly, as a member of the crew would steal it one dark night; not knowing she was untouched. However, more than he could remember he wanted to fill this cunny and feel just how tight she was. But her value overtook his desire, and he nodded.

The ebony resumed her ministrations on his proud prick. She rose onto her kneecaps, took his prick down her throat and allowed his prick's head to bump against the back of her throat. Daverc, unused to such a sensation, except for a most expensive whore close to the Admiralty building, three years ago. His prick twitched, and then gripped her head and spilled his full load into her mouth.

Daverc had slumped upon his seabed, but he bid her sleep upon some blankets and pillow at the foot of her bed, with his cabin locked and a chair braced against the door. Daverc drifted off to a peaceful and heavy slumber, being so drained. As the Ashanti settled to her sleep, she allowed herself a sly smile and remembered how she had welcomed the young warrior to her lodge, and into her cunny. She understood the value of virginity, and if she managed the sea caption cleverly, she would be in a good position when they reached land.