African Gold

Story Info
A geologist goes searching for gold in Africa.
1.2k words
4.09
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"African Gold"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

It wasn't until the winter of 1859 that I secured my first respectable job at the Grant Mining Company. My degree in geology was finally going to pay off. The company had operations in several countries looking for new sources of gold, silver, and copper. The first assignment would take me into the heart of Africa.

It was difficult to convince friends and family that I would be safe in such a hostile country, but that's what the job demanded. As a 24 year old, I felt invincible and ready to conquer the world. The company's management had been influenced by rumors of lost cities where gold was as common as tin.

I departed by sailing ship in the late spring. In about a week we arrived on the northern coast of Egypt near the mouth of the Nile River. My work mates boarded a small steam powered boat to traverse the river through Egypt, then on to our destination at the southern tip of Sudan. The river boat was slow but it afforded me time to enjoy the diverse wildlife and jungle vegetation.

It was the rainy season and the river had crested. The captain was trying to fight the current by adding more coal to the boiler, pushing the engine to it's limits. Thick black smoke billowed from the stack as the boat vibrated and struggled to make headway. Suddenly there was a violent explosion that ripped the boat apart.  Survivors of the blast found themselves in the water fighting for their lives. Some were clinging to bits of the vessel while most were pulled under the swift moving torrent. I was struggling to keep my head above the water, gasping for each breath.

The next thing I remembered was being pulled onto the shore coughing and gagging. As I regained my wits, I could see four naked savages hovering over me holding spears. My coworkers were nowhere in sight and I feared all had perished.  I was escorted miles through the jungle to their village. A group of curious natives gathered around me acting like they had never seen fair skin before. Modesty seemed to be an unknown concept as they all stood there with absolutely no clothing.

An elder approached who tried speaking to me. The language barrier was an obvious problem. More curious villagers joined the group to see what was happening. He motioned to a few females who began undressing me in front of everyone.  I was horrified but thought it prudent not to resist, considering the number of unhealthy weapons that were pointed in my direction.  In a few moments I was just as naked as the rest of them. The elder stepped forward and began looking me over.  He seemed fascinated by my circumcision and took the liberty to fondle. The examination prompted an embarrassing erection which seemed to amuse everyone.

A women was called out of the crowd who got down on her hands and knees right in front of me.  The leader pointed to her posterior, then to my arousal. It didn't take a translator to understand what was expected.  I began to shy away but a few of the warriors shouldered their spears. Obviously I didn't have a choice in the matter. The woman turned her head and nodded at me as if to say, don't be afraid.  I reluctantly dropped to my knees in the animal mating position and grasped her wide hips.

The villagers began to chant as I wiggled my way inside. When I started to move, the chanting turned into hoots and screeches as they stomped their feet in rhythm with me. My partner was grunting passionately as she recoiled with each thrust. This public display seemed to be some sort of ritual to them, and the primitive behavior continued until I climaxed with shouts of elation.

I was dizzy from the heat and exertion but managed to rise to my feet with juices dripping. Their leader patted me on the back like I had successfully completed a tribal right of passage. Fruit and water were offered, which I eagerly accepted.  My nakedness still felt extremely awkward walking among them, because everyone wanted to touch.  I noticed that some of the females were adorned with jewelry that appeared to be made of gold. If I could locate the source, perhaps all of this humiliation would be worth it.

As the day drew to a close, I was directed to a grass hut.  Upon entering, I encountered a younger girl who was apparently instructed to keep me company for the night. She was much more attractive than the others with full perky breasts topped with delightful protruding nipples. Their culture was a mystery, but I could see that more sex was expected as she dropped to the mating position. I paused and thought it might be enlightening to share something different.

There was a large tiger skin covering the dirt floor, so I got her to lay down on her back and spread her legs. She seemed nervous as my face lowered. Her youthful body stiffened as my tongue made contact. She shivered and convulsed while I took my time arousing her.

Perhaps she had never encountered this form of pleasure. Her panting and moans were becoming more spirited until she cried out in release.  I noticed another woman peering in to see what was going on. My companion began feverishly explaining what had just occurred.

The visitor stepped in as the conversation continued. Suddenly the woman laid down and spread her legs apparently wanting the same treatment. My housemate watched attentively as I pleasured her friend.  I think I had introduced something new to their village.

The woman soon had a dramatic climax and pulled into a fetal position. I turned my attention back to my alluring partner who seemed anxious to continue. She laid down on her back again and I slid the full length of my erection in with absolutely no effort.  It was much more enjoyable after the foreplay. I almost forgot that our visitor was still there until she began lightly running her fingers over both of us.  Maybe it was normal for multiple woman to share in sexual activities. Soon I felt myself winding up and experienced another thrilling orgasm.  Both women fell asleep at my side, culminating my first day in the jungle.

In the morning the elder stopped by and smiled when he saw two sleeping women. I pointed to the jewelry and tried to express my interest. He nodded and fetched a young boy.  I was escorted back into the vegetation.  In a few minutes we stopped and the boy pointed to a large hole that had been carved into the hillside. I walked in and noticed flecks of glitter everywhere! But instead of rejoicing, I paused and considered what would happen if the company claimed ownership and exploited the village for labor.

I was greatly troubled as we walked back. Upon arriving I was shocked to see multiple women laying on the grass pleasuring each other in the same manner that I had revealed. Apparently new ideas spread fast. A few of the young men were watching in confusion. Was I corrupting this utopia?  And what more harm would the company cause when they descend like vultures to strip this land of its wealth and innocence.  I wasn't one for making quick decisions, but I needed to leave and never speak of this place.

But perhaps my departure could wait until I indulge in a few more days of this naked paradise.