African Studies 101 Pt. 04

Story Info
Resolving the Haitian Situation.
17.3k words
4.65
32.2k
51

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2022
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Laundry night was always a chore.

A large chunk of time always had to be set aside every week where Ashley just hovered around the dorm doing nothing. Waiting on her clothes, checking to make sure there weren't any pervs stealing her panties, folding and organizing everything. Ashley hated it but it was a necessary part of living on her own. That part at least she could appreciate even if it was annoying. Ashley preferred to get her laundry out of the way late at night when no one was around. She never had to wait on a machine. She didn't have to worry about being hit on by pasty little man children who thought this was their big change to talk to her. It was always much easier that way.

Ashley had been spending a good deal of her pocket money trying to repopulate her slim wardrobe. Class had left her with far fewer outfits than at the start of the semester and she was overdue for doing laundry. The hamper was overflowing onto the floor and she was running dangerously low on everything. She had been reduced to wearing a tight blouse and an old pair of shorts that no longer fit her. They rode too low at the waist line and her ass was practically hanging out of the bottom. Although that had been the only reason why they had survived Sara's "Purge," as she'd started to call it. So like every week, she hefted her basket out to the elevator and descended into the dank basement of her dorm room.

The old elevator dinged as the dented door shuttered open, its neglected bearings giving off a faint screeching sound in the process. The musty smell of the basement wrinkled her nose as she got her first look at it. She hated it down here. It was the one area of the dorm where the common areas weren't kept neat and tidy. The basement was a mess of unused rooms, storage, trash and God knows what else. The floor was dirty, with chipped tiles that spoke of a general sense of neglect. Although it reminded her a lot of the rest of campus. Once you got past the shiny veneer that was shown off to the public, you got a look at the real campus. Dirty, old and kind of run down.

"Typical." She said.

It always made Ashley nervous to be down here. There were hallways with burnt out light-bulbs that created patches of complete darkness. Stacks of old boxes and random crap created too many areas for strange men to be lying in wait. Plus, the laundry room was the only reason to be down here. So the basement was often empty after the busy hours. It always creeped her out to be down here alone but that was also kind of the point.

Basket propped up on her hip, she awkwardly hefted her clothes down the hallway. Ashley thought she heard something in the gloom and gave a sidelong glance down a particularly dark patch of shadow. A faint whistling sound came for one of the small windows high up on the wall. Sudden goose bumps covered her pale arms. She hurried down the dim hallway and into the well-lit laundry room.

Ka-chunk, Ka-chunk, Ka-chunk.

Ashley could hear one of the old machines already running as she entered the room. The laundry room was ringed with washers and dryers. The type of top loading machines that had fallen out of favor years ago but could still be purchased cheaply. In the center of the room was one massive sorting table that everyone was expected to use. Ashley looked around but didn't see the owner of the running machine.

"Weird." There was almost never anyone here this late at night.

Ashley dumped her clothes on the table and began sorting through her garments. She sorted the heavier clothing out first. Most of her skirts and shorts were tossed into the washer. Ashley turned back to the pile of clothing and sorted through the rest. She threw all of her whites into a second machine, mostly socks and tight cotton shirts. The laundry room is deserted, might as well speed this up, she thought. Her colored clothes and delicates were left sorted into their own piles on the table, ready for the second load. She dumped some laundry detergent into the little plastic holder on both of the machines and closed the doors.

She pulled her student ID out and put it up against the reader. She waited for the telltale beep that would automatically pull funds out of her student account, because everything cost money in college. The reader flashed red and refused to start when she hit the button. Ashley frowned and leaned over the machine to see what the dim LED display was saying. She bent at the waist, exposing her luxurious bottom to the open door. Her tight shorts strained against her bubble butt. The machine read "error," she tried her ID card again.

"Fuck." She said.

The mechanical whine of the first machine clouded her hearing, making her oblivious to her surroundings. She didn't even hear the men come in.

"Hey little mama, where did you come from?" Said a masculine voice behind her.

Ashley awkwardly jumped at the voice. Her hand flew to her chest and she spun around to face the new arrivals. There in front of her were two black men standing in the doorway. One tall and thin, wearing a sports jersey and sagging pants. The other was short and stocky, his muscular chest barely contained in his compression shirt.

The tall one stepped into the room and looked her up and down again. "See, I don't know what it was but I knew it was a good idea to come down here.

"Good night for doing laundry." The short one agreed, drinking in the sight of the blonde white girl before him.

"That's what I'm saying." The tall one said while still advancing on Ashley.

"Yeah it is." Was all Ashley could muster, still off balance at the men's sudden arrival. She took a hesitant step back. Her ass bumped against the sorting table.

The tall black man had closed the distance between them and stood a couple of feet away. He continued to look at Ashley, directing the conversation straight to her tits. He made no attempt to hide what parts of her figure he was admiring as his eyes bore holes in her top. The shorter more muscular man had stayed by the door. Not blocking the entrance, per se but certainly making his presence in the doorway clear as day.

"Hey, I seen you somewhere before?" The tall one asked.

"Can't say that we've met." Suddenly nervous, she crossed her arms over her breasts.

"Oh, you'd remember me if we had." He said confidently, now looking her in the eye.

"Oh yeah." Cocky prick, she thought.

"I'd definitely have remembered a fine piece of ass like you." The short one said from the doorway.

"I'm sure we haven't met." Ashley said again.

"Nah, I didn't say we'd met, I said I've seen you somewhere before." The man got into her personal space, way into her personal space. He got as close as he could to Ashley without actually touching her, less than a foot. Ashley could vaguely smell weed on his clothing. He leaned over her small frame and reached past her, ruffling through her pile of underwear. "What, you don't wear bras?"

Ashley flushed and turned away from the man. Her large bubble butt bumped into his crotch with the motion, further embarrassing Ashley. She went back to her washing machine, hiding her face in the process. She didn't feel like explaining class dress code to him and she certainly wouldn't mention that her butt had just bumped into a large mass in his jeans. It might encourage him and she felt weird about being alone and isolated down here with these two men.

She shrugged, not looking behind her. "I don't like bras. They make me feel so hot and sweaty."

"You hear that Shorty; white girl doesn't wear bras?" The tall one called back to his friend by the door.

He looked down at one of the finest pieces of ass he had ever seen. A perfect, heart shaped bubble butt, barely contained within a tight pair of shorts. He couldn't tell if she was playing hard to get or was generally uninterested but he had a hunch. Her actions spoke louder than her words and bumping into his dick as she moved away was all the encouragement he needed.

"Probably doesn't wear panties either." He said and delivered a firm slap to her ass.

"Hey!" Ashley yelled.

Ashley yelped and spun back around with a look of open-mouthed protest. Her hands went to her stinging bottom and inadvertently thrust her breasts out for the men to leer at. Once again, actions spoke louder than words or in this case reactions. A look of pure shock was plastered on the white girls face but the nipples of her DD breasts were poking out of her thin shirt and betrayed her excitement.

He turned back to Ashley and gave her a slow lecherous look up and down her body. "Nah, I bet you like being all hot and sweaty."

Excitement or not, Ashley was well aware of how isolated and alone she was down her. She gave the confident black man a silent reproachful stare before her eyes darted towards the door.

"I bet she does, Junior." Shorty said. He caught her looking towards the exit and moved slightly to block more of the doorway.

The tall one, Junior ruffled through her basket some more and came out with a white shirt that confirmed his suspicions. "It's like that then." He said.

Ashley looked at what he was holding and her face immediately went crimson again. It was the shirt she had been given at the Photo shoot. The one the black fraternity on campus gave out to white girls like her. "Beta. Beta. Cappa. Girl," it read in bold black letters.

"I know lots of brothers from Betta. Betta. Cappa. Ain't never seen you at any of the parties." Junior said.

"You guys are from Betta. Betta. Cappa.?" Ashley asked.

"Not yet." Shorty said. "Freshman pledges." He said throwing up some sort of hand signal in the process.

Junior threw Shorty Ashley's shirt, the short man looked it over with interest.

"Looks like this one likes her meat dark, Shorty." Junior said.

"I see it Junior, I see it. Makes a brother wonder if she's had dinner yet." Shorty said.

Ashley's heart had really started to pound now. Now that it was all out in the open, she was starting to get turned on by the situation. She hadn't met a single bad guy from Beta. Beta. Cappa. and they seemed nice enough. Still, she tried to play it coy and hide her interest.

"That old thing, haven't worn it in weeks." Ashley said back.

"Ya I bet. Where'd you get it from then? They don't just hand these shirts out to any ole' white bitch. You got to earn it if you want to be called a B.B.C. girl." Shorty said.

"I did some photo work with Martel." Ashley said casually.

Junior snapped his fingers. "That's where I've seen you from. Miss June!"

That surprised Ashley. She hadn't even known that the class calendar was out yet. She hadn't even seen any of the pictures. In fact, it was kind of rude, now that she thought about it, she hadn't gotten a copy of the finished calendar.

"You've seen the pictures?" Ashley asked. Her voice was small, her voice suddenly dry with nerves but her pussy was getting wetter by the minute with excitement. There was just something about knowing a perfect stranger had seen you naked.

Shorty chuckled from the doorway. "Which ones? The R rated calendar they're selling? Or the X rated one they're giving out to recruits for the fraternity?"

Images of her drunk and cum splattered face came to her mind and her ears turned beet red.

"You've seen those?" Ashley asked.

Junior nodded. "So, I already know you aren't nervous being in a room with two black men."

Ashley shrugged her shoulders. "Not really."

A wolfish smile appeared on Junior face, as if that was the only answer he needed to hear. "Shorty, why don't you provide us with a little more privacy."

There was only one door in or out of the basement laundry room. Shorty closed the door but found no lock. So he simply heaved his muscles and pushed one of the heavy machines in front of the inward opening door. A feat Ashley's slight frame could never have managed. Ashley stepped back, her ass hitting the edge of the jumping washing machine. The rhythmic pounding of the vibrating machine sending a shiver of sensation into her body.

"Hang on a second guys. You don't think you'll get in trouble for locking a little white girl in the basement?" Her shoulder's tightened with a sudden spike of fear. Maybe she had spoken too soon about not being nervous in the presence of two black men, but her eyes also sparkled with a sudden gleam of expectation.

"Nah. See my dad's the Dean of this school. He'd probably just want another chance to fuck your throat too."

"Oh yeah. Is that what we're going to do?" It took Ashley a moment to catch up with his other statement. "Wait, what do you mean another chance?"

Junior had a really confident smile on his face as he nodded. One that spoke of knowing something that Ashley didn't.

"See, my dad's the Dean but he's also with the Black Power Coalition. Means he gets first crack at Professor Sara's little whores in training. Lucky me, he invited me to come along with him last week."

Ashley's voice dropped. "What does that mean?"

"That's why," he continued as if she hadn't spoken, "I got invited to a little glory hole fun at Betta. Betta. Cappa. Bunch of white girls were coming and going all day. Getting their reparations training in. Lots of satisfied brothers were getting their cocks sucked. Supposed to be anonymous, but see our girl wasn't too bright. Put her face right up against the hole so that my pops, that's Dean Tyrel Stiff to you, could fuck her mouth."

Ashley stomach dropped as she remembered the old man who had been so rough with her. Abusing her chest and slapping her around a little. It was no wonder he was so commanding, that was the man responsible for discipline for the entire school. "Your dad is Dean Tyrel Stiff. So that would make you?"

"Tyrel Stiff Junior. Good to see you again slut." Junior said.

"That was this white girl? Shit, wish my pops had connections like that." Shorty said.

"I wasn't 100% sure until I saw the shirt. All the girls got one."

Oh shit, Ashley thought. Forget about seeing her naked, he'd already had his cock in her mouth. If the Dean was the older man that was so rough with her, that meant that he had to have been either the first or last guy that she'd sucked.

"Which were you?" She asked shocked.

Junior held up 3 fingers. What do you say to a man when you've sucked his cock before learning his real name? Ashley sat speechless.

"I saw you getting some practice in with your throat but I also saw that you weren't that experienced."

Ashley tilted her head a little and shrugged. "That was my first time sucking black cock."

"Did you like it?" Junior asked.

Ashley's throat was dry. "Yes."

Shorty held up his pinky. "Sucking the little ones didn't prepare you for what the brothers were packing, did it?"

"No it didn't." She said simply, thinking of Josh.

She wasn't sure where they were going with this but she had a hunch. A quick glance at their crotches betrayed her interest. She remembered Junior. His cock was beautiful, young and smooth and stiff. Shorty must have a big one too, she decided. He had the same big cock energy that she was beginning to associate with black men in general. Junior gave her a knowing look.

"That's why," Junior paused, "you know what I think?" He asked cockily.

"What's that?" Ashley said breathless.

"I think you're going to get down on your knees and take this big black cock down your throat again." Shorty grabbed sizable bulge in his pants.

"Oh yeah, and why would I do that?" She licked her dry lips in anticipation.

Junior nodded his head at his friend's remark. "You need the practice and we need our cocks sucked."

Junior got even closer to Ashley. Without even giving her time to react he reached up and wrapped one black hand around her white throat and squeezed just a little in a show of dominance. With his other hand he grabbed onto one of Ashley's wrists and pressed her hand to the front of his jeans. Shorty meanwhile had joined the party and stood next to Junior. He grabbed onto Ashley's other hand and pressed it to his growing erection. She could feel the hardening black cocks through the material of their jeans but she didn't grip them with her hands just yet.

"I heard all of those gagging sounds coming from the booth. You're inexperienced but you never pulled away. That says something about you." Junior said.

"And what's that?" Ashley asked.

"That you understand a black man's needs. Let me ask you something. When my father was having his way with you, did you rub your tight little white pussy? Did you enjoy it?"

Junior's fingers held her in place. Ashley gazed into his hungry eyes. She knew what they wanted and was pretty sure she was going to give it to them. Her fingers moved slightly, brushing up against their bulges.

"Yes." She said quietly. "I did."

"That also says something about you. That's how I know you like it a little rough. Don't you? I bet if I reached down into those panties, they'd be soaked. Wouldn't they?" Junior said.

Ashley relaxed her tense muscles as her submissive side came out. Whatever fear she had been feeling was quickly being replaced with anticipation and excitement. She gripped the two jean covered cocks in her hands and licked her lips. Her eyes were wide as she came to a conclusion. He stared into her eyes as she silently nodded. Both men smiled.

"I think you need to show Shorty and me what you've learned about a white girl's responsibilities. Show us what a good white ally you are." Shorty said.

"I don't know. I don't want to go too far. What did you have in mind?"

Instead of answering, Junior leaned in and kissed Ashley on the lips. Ashley immediately kissed him back. A kiss on the lips is nothing compared to a blowjob, right? Ashley thought. Shorty leaned in and kissed Ashley too. Womanly desire and an emerging instinct to please black men was taking over for her common sense. Ashley kissed him back too. Even with all the interracial debauchery of the last few weeks, kissing was something different. Willingly kissing a man who wasn't her boyfriend was more than just a meeting of lips. It was an invitation that everyone in the room understood. They kissed her, she kissed back and not another word needed to be spoken between them.

She felt hands on her shorts as the snap was undone and the zipper was pulled down. She did nothing to stop them and even kicked them away when they pooled at her feet. Her panties were in fact soaked as both men could clearly see. Any remaining hesitation from the men evaporated in the moment. Junior released Ashley's throat and pushed her to her knees. Her knees buckled immediately and she felt them hit the cold tile floor beneath her.

"Hell yeah." Shorty said.

Shorty grabbed a hold of Ashley's blond hair and held her head in place. Junior pushed her hand out of the way and impatiently fished his cock out of his pants. It was already half hard and he pointed it towards her plump lips. She swallowed hard as she once again was face to face with a black cock. A moment of hesitation followed as Ashley's cum drunk brain registered that she was locked in a laundry room with two black men and was completely at their mercy. Junior grabbed Ashley's chin and pushed his black cock towards her face.

"Now open up whore." Shorty said.

Junior's cock head bumped into the side of Ashley's mouth as she turned slightly away. They didn't even ask, she thought, how rude. Junior forcibly turned her head back and kissed her lips with the head of his cock. Ashley looked up and glared at him but kept her lips closed. Junior seemed to catch on to what was going through her head.

"Just be a good girl and do what you did back at the training booth. You could do with some practice and we could use some reparations after a long day. We promise we'll be perfect gentlemen. Won't we Shorty?" Junior said.