African Studies 101 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentlemen, huh? Ashley thought as she snorted in disbelief.

"Absolutely. Fucking Boy Scout, that's what I am. I'm just looking to get my, 'blown by a white bitch' merit badge." Shorty said.

The men both laughed and one corner of Ashley's mouth pushed up in a smirk. They didn't need to push too hard with her. Ashley wanted to suck their cocks. She wanted to feel their cum slide down her throat. To see the look of satisfaction her lips and tongue could bring for the cause. The situation was making her incredibly horny. Pleasing black men was quickly becoming her passion. She just wanted to play hard to get and hear a few words of reassurance. More and more, she found that she liked being pursued by black men and she was getting more comfortable with them by the second.

"No need to be shy, just give it a little taste." Junior said.

Ok, Ashley thought. Her own desire took over as she licked her lips. Let's tease them a little.

His cock was only an inch in from of her face. She opened her mouth just far enough to extend her pink tongue and give the head a little lick. She then immediately closed it again. They would have to try harder than that.

"There we go, now we just need you to open a little wider."

Ashley was thinking about how to go just a little bit further with her teasing, when Junior reached down and twisted one of her nipples. She gasped and involuntarily opened her mouth, more from surprise than actual pain. Junior's cock head roughly pushed past her open lips. Her teeth lightly grazed his shaft as he invaded her wet mouth. After Ashley gagged hard, Junior withdrew from her mouth and left his shaft pointing at lips, already glazed with spit and precum.

"Stop acting like you don't want it bitch and take it." Shorty said.

"Now Shorty be polite, we promised to be gentlemen to the young lady. She just needed a little encouragement. Plus I think she liked it." Junior

She did, she really did. The spike of pain in her nipple seemed to shoot straight down to her clit. Her panties were already soaked and now her whole body was covered in goosebumps. She could believe that Junior was the Dean's son now. He had the same sexually dominate energy as his father. He knew what he wanted and he took it.

Ashley could only nod now in response. She was done being coy. Besides these men obviously needed release and they didn't seem like they were going to let her play with them anymore. In the end this was reparations. She was doing her duty as a white ally. Plus, she felt a little guilty over being fearful of them earlier. That was a little racist of her. Ashley leaned in or her own free will and closed her lips around his shaft.

"There's a good girl."

She looked at the black cock sticking out of her mouth like it was Christmas morning. She didn't consider blowjobs to be cheating anymore anyway and she went at her new role with a kind of child like enthusiasm that surprised even her. She leaned her head towards her prize and a few more inches slipped into her mouth. She started to suck and move her tongue across his shaft when he stopped her.

"Stop." Junior reached up and pushed Ashley's head off of him.

"Wha-" Ashley said in confusion.

"I didn't tell you that you could suck my cock, you little slut. She's so privileged Shorty." Junior said.

"What the fuck? You jammed your cock into my mouth." Ashley whined.

"See, this is that white supremacy our professor was talking about." Shorty replied.

"She thinks she's entitled to black cock. She obviously doesn't think she has to earn it." Junior said

"But..." Ashley whined. They had pushed her to her knees and pulled there cocks out. It was obvious what they wanted from her. "Well, what do I have to do?"

"Beg. I want to hear you say it. Say you want it." Junior said.

Oh, she thought, that's the game they're playing. Submit to the black men, well I'm good at that game, Ashley thought. "I want it..." She said quietly.

"What was that? Speak louder." Shorty said.

"I want to suck your cock." She said meekly.

Junior slapped her face with his meat. "Not good enough. Try again."

"I want to suck your Big Black Cock." She said louder.

"Better but try and show some respect." Junior slapped his cock against her face again, smearing precum on her cheek. "Unless you want us telling your professor that you were being rude." Junior said.

"Sir." She mumbled.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." Shorty asked.

She looked up and made eye contact with Junior. "Please sir, I want to suck your Big Black Cock. I want to feel your cream slid down my throat." Quieter she added. "Please."

"Better." Junior said.

In one swift motion, Junior thrust his cock into Ashley's mouth. It caught her off guard as it went all the way to the back of her wet mouth and into her throat in one smooth motion. Ashley gagged hard and pushed at Juniors thighs in order to pull his cock out of her throat.

"Real inexperienced slut I see. We need to work on that gag reflex," Junior reached down and pushed Ashley's hands off his thighs, "and your manners."

"Sorry." Ashley managed to say even while she felt like she wanted to throw up.

Shorty reached down and groped her tits through her shirt as Ashley retched and tried to keep her lunch down.

"Not inexperience down here. It must be something they put in the water in the suburbs. Makes white tits big and white dicks small." Shorty said.

Junior laughed. "I think we need training wheels for this one."

Junior swept her underwear off the table as Shorty effortlessly picked her up and put her on her back on the metal sorting table. Junior then grabbed her under her arms and pulled her body across the metal surface until her head was hanging off the edge.

"That's it. Don't hold your head up, let it fall back."

Ashley did as she was told and let her head fall back off that table. With Ashley's mouth now in line with her throat, Junior wasted no time and pushed half his length down her throat. Ashley was caught off guard and was surprised at how deep the position of her body allowed him to penetrate her. Her lips were within inches of kissing his pubic hair before her mind registered what had just happened.

"There we go, take it deep." Junior grunted.

Her eyes watered as she fought not to gag on the monster down her throat. Her tiny fists ineffectively beat on his muscular legs until he pulled out. Ashley coughed as he withdrew from her throat.

"Relax your throat. Don't fight it just accept that you're not in control." Junior said

She took big gulping breaths of air until she finally regained her composure. Junior waited patiently until Ashley gave him a small nod to say she was ready to go again. He pushed his cock back down her throat a second time. She did better this time. She focused on relaxing her throat muscles and tried to fight back her innate urge to panic. He sank a few more inches into her wet embrace. This time the burning of her lungs overwhelmed her before her gag reflex did. When her head started to pound, she fruitlessly squirmed on the table against the black men holding her. Once again, Junior pulled out but not before letting her squirm for a few seconds. White girl needed to learn who was in charge.

Ashley practically gasped for breath. "Fuck, you're big. You fill my entire throat. I can't breathe."

"Breath through your nose. This is all about timing. Breath in through you nose as much as you can. When you feel the cock leave your throat and your air passage opens up, you need to suck in as much air as you can. Catch your breath and we'll go again." Junior said.

Ashley nodded her head as best she could as the pounding in her temples subsided. When she was ready she told him, "Go ahead." In and out. On and on. Ashley accepted her training with a submissive contentment. Because that's what this was. Junior was training Ashley's throat to take black cock and she was getting better. She took more of his cock and kept it down longer the more they practiced. She gagged less and seemed to be getting the hang of breathing too.

After a few minutes Junior pulled out completely. "Good. You're there, you just need to let go of the last of your fears and let it happen."

Junior made eye contact with Shorty and tilted his head towards the table. He seemed to understand what he wanted. Ashley felt the table move slightly as Shorty climbed onto the table and straddled her body.

"What are you..." Ashley said.

"Hold her arms." Junior said.

"Wait!" Ashley said in panic.

Shorty suddenly grabbed her arms in his muscular palms. Ashley looked up to see him and vaguely noted that he had stripped naked at some point. He positioned himself above her prone body and pinned her wrists to the table. Her skin broke out into a cold sweat as the discomfort of holding up her head made her let it fall back again. She could see Junior approaching her mouth again, his monster swung back and forth as he moved. Ashley shut her mouth tight. His black cock bumped into her closed lips and she refused to open them.

"Maybe this has gone too far, she thought.

"Now don't be like that. You were doing so well." Junior said. "You just need a little encouragement."

When Ashley still refused to open her mouth, he sighed and looked at Shorty. Shorty tightened his grip on Ashley's hands and rested his weight against her body. His now very hard cock lay against her panty covered mound as her legs were spread wide around his muscular build. Junior simply reached down and covered her mouth with his hand, pinching her nose shut as he did.

Panic set in as her air supply was cut off. She tried to turn her head, only to find Junior's vise like grip preventing her from moving her head. Ashley thrashed on the table as she tried to move her body. Her lungs burned as she fought uselessly against the overpowering weight on top of her. Ashley honestly thought she was going to pass out when Junior finally released his grip on her nose and mouth. Her lips shot open and she instantly inhaled. Junior wasted no time and pushed his cock back into her mouth while it was wide open.

"There we go. That's a good white slut." Junior said.

"Bastards," she said. Her words muffled by black cock.

He held the shaft loosely in her mouth for several seconds as Ashley frantically drew air past the cock in her mouth and into her oxygen deprived lungs. She also inhaled manly musk and tasted wonderful black cock, which helped to sooth her anger.

"There you go. If you were a better white ally I wouldn't have to be so rough with you. Try and work on that, OK?" Junior said.

"Fuck you," she mumbled.

The men laughed and then Junior pushed. Not a violent thrust like back at the reparation's booth, but a forceful and constant pressure that would accept no resistance. He pushed his black cock straight into Ashley's throat until his heavy black balls slapped Ashley in the nose. She felt pubic hair brush up against her lips. She did her best to breath and was rewarded with the intoxicatingly manly musk of black man. It wasn't helping that Shorty was practically dry humping her and sending spikes of pleasure up her spine. Her fear died away as lust took over. Her mouth watered as she couldn't help but close her lips and suck just a little bit. Her mind clouded over as her body responded to her treatment.

"Good girl." He moaned.

He quickly pulled out and then just as quickly thrust back into her throat. The pace of his thrusts were perfect, he always seemed to pull out just as her gag reflex started to overwhelm her. This time he truly bottomed out. Ashley could feel skin against her lips before he pulled out again.

"You want to stop or are you going to be a good white ally?" Junior asked.

Ashley moaned from the stimulation of Shorty grinding his cock into her panties. "Do it."

The room was filled with the sounds of Ashley's submission. Junior started in on her mouth again. Shorty, freed from having to restrain Ashley, moved down her body. She jumped slightly when she felt hands holding her legs open. Followed by soft kisses on the inside of her thighs. Wet kisses that maid a trail across her ivory skin and towards her womanly prize. Ashley vaguely realized that her hands were now free but rather than fight to free herself, she found her fingers running through Shorty's hair, urging him on.

Her head bent over the table; all Ashley could see was her wet lips straining to welcome the black cock thrusting into her mouth. Shorty ran a finger up and down the material of her panties. Tracing a path along the entrance to her pussy. Ashley was sure the material was soaked by now and sure enough Shorty soon brought his finger to his mouth and tasted her sweet nectar. Ashley felt a sudden pang of disappointment as she felt the fingers leave the material of her panties, right up until she felt the material being pulled aside to reveal her pussy, moist with her arousal.

Small's tongue licked her slick mound and parted her lips. Ashley tried to gasp but managed to only inhale more of the intoxicating smell of the cock in her throat.

His lips left her and were replaced with pressure from an object. Ashley had a brief moment of panic as something slipped between her folds. Ashley's hazy brain realized that the object was too small to be a black cock. She briefly thought of Josh but somehow, she knew that Junior had slipped a finger inside of her.

Ashley was too busy with the black cock down her throat to tell Shorty that he had crossed a line. Or had he? His mouth had gotten her so hot and horny. It's not like it's a cock, she thought. It's just a finger.

The tip of Shorty's tongue flicked across the small nub of her clit as he moved his thick digit in and out of her. Ashley let out a muffled scream around the cock filling her mouth at the sudden stimulation to her sensitive clit. Junior certainly appreciated the added sensations as he buried his entire length in her throat and took a moment to enjoy the vibrations. A second finger soon slipped into her pussy as Shorty started to fuck her with his fingers.

Ashley breathed through her nose and tried to relax her throat muscles. So far, she had been reasonably successful in controlling her gag reflex. She tried to focus on the pleasure being done to her pussy and lose herself in the rhythmic thrusting into her throat.

"Grip your hands and focus on them. It will help with your gag reflex." Junior said.

"Next time we'll bring a couple more brothers to help keep her hands occupied." Shorty said.

A third finger was slipped in as Shorty expertly went down on her. Her hands left his head and squeezed her breasts as her back arched off the table. His finger pistoned in and out of her soaked pussy as he latched onto her clit with his lips and sucked. This finally put Ashley over the edge. Her toes curled against the cold steel of the table. Her hands grabbed onto Shorty's head again as she ground her pussy against his face. Her whole body shook and she lost to the world in a powerful orgasm.

"Oh fuck. Gonna, nut your throat, white slut." Junior said.

The extra stimulation around his shaft from Ashley's orgasm put Junior over the edge. He thrusted as far as he could go as his balls painfully slapped Ashley in the nose. He threw his head back and yelled as his black cock exploded in Ashley's white throat. She could feel his cock pulsing with release as her own orgasm exploded from Shorty' s lips and fingers. Her legs shook as Junior deposited a massive load of black cum straight into her stomach.

"Fuck! Drink it slut." He yelled.

She took every drop without even tasting it. Junior pulled out and Ashley got the briefest taste of his cum as his shaft slid across her tongue. Drool pooled in her open mouth and dripped onto the floor in her post orgasm haze.

"What, not going to thank me this time?" Junior joked.

"Thank you, sir." She said lazily.

Ashley was still coming down from her orgasm when she felt a pressure against her pussy. She looked up to see Shorty with his cock pressing against her opening. Her body was already betraying her will, her slick lips had begun to stretch around the massive head and welcome him into her warmth.

"You ready for some black dick, baby?" Shorty asked as looked down at her welcomingly wet pussy.

Yes, Ashley wanted to scream. "No," she said quietly, "I have a boyfriend."

"You sure?" He asked, slapping his rock hard cock against his hand. "My fingers have got nothing on this bad boy."

Ashley stared at the black cock poised to defile her white pussy and summoned every ounce of restraint she had left. "No," she said quietly. "I can't."

He shrugged, lifted himself off of her and dropped back to the floor. "Shame." He grunted.

Ashley was still gasping for air when she was unceremoniously pulled from the table and slumped to the floor. She knelt on her knees, with her head against the edge of the table as Small's replaced Junior in her mouth. The resistance was gone now. This wasn't deep throat but just a normal mouth fuck. She did her best to lick and suck him. Ashley smiled with her eyes as Shorty roughly fucked her mouth. The man had just given her a powerful orgasm and she was rather pleased with him. She affectionately ran her hands up and down his powerful thighs as he took his fill of her mouth.

After a few minutes, he too grunted and sprayed the inside of her mouth with his cum. Ashley greedily swallowed his first few loads before he pulled out and finished on her face and chest. He stepped back and admired his handy work, gripping his still hard black cock in his hands. Ashley licked her lips and tasted the cum on her tongue like the dutiful little slut that she was.

"Guess we'll catch you later then. Enjoy that black cream, you was asking for it." Shorty laughed.

" Oh, I was, was I?" Ashley laughed.

"Baby girl, your whole-body screams 'fuck me silly,' you were made for black men." Junior said.

Junior pulled out his phone and looked at her expectedly. "No one would believe me otherwise."

Ashley flashed a shy, confident smile, face gooey with cum and threw up her fist as he snapped his picture. She heard Shorty pulling the washing machine away from the door behind Junior.

"See you soon girl." Shorty said.

"Bye boys, thanks for the snack." She called after them.

The men laughed and walked out of the room.

**Week 5**

Ashley woke up the next day and looked at her empty closet. She hadn't managed to actually get laundry done the night before. Both on account of the interruption in the laundry room and the fact that she didn't want to stick around with cum plastered to her face afterwards. She could have thrown something dirty on but it would have probably violated the class dress code and looked awful to boot. Instead, she opened up a drawer and contemplated, "The Shirt."

"Can I really wear this?" She asked herself aloud.

The only clean shirt she had left was the one she had just been given in the reparations training booth the week before. She stared at the bold black lettering on the front of the shirt, "FUCK THE WHITE RACE" it read. Ashley wasn't much for clothing with political messaging but she was beginning to understand the animosity felt towards her people.

I mean, I don't completely disagree with the message, she thought, and it's better than wearing something dirty to class. One thought of pissing of Sara decided the issue.

She shrugged and began forcing her DD breasts into the tiny shirt. The neckline dipped down into her cleavage and the shirt was so short you see the bottom of her tits at the right angle. Her spade piercing was an ever-present addition to her body these days. She only took it off to clean it. Wearing it just felt right, she couldn't explain it and most days she hardly noticed it was there. Plus, all of the men in her life seemed to like it.