African Studies 101 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I better not lift my arms, Ashley thought, my tits will pop right out of this ridiculous top if I do. She dug through what was left of her drawer and found the only pair of clean panties she had left. There was nothing to them, literally. They were lace crotchless panties designed for the bedroom. They hid nothing of her modesty and acted as more of a picture frame to show off her shaved pussy. She remembered having to try them on in Black Spade Boutique and color rose on her cheeks as she remembered all the black men staring at her from the front of the store.

She looked at her figure in the mirror. Her eyes roamed over her young tight body from the, "Fuck the White Race," stamped on her tiny shirt, to the spade piercing in her bellybutton and finally to the crotchless panties that looked so inviting. She dug through her drawer and finally found the last piece of her outfit; the smallest pair of daisy duke shorts she had ever seen. They looked more like a thong than a pair of shorts. Half of her ass was hanging out of the shorts and the material that went between her legs was little more than a strip of jean material that hid the bare minimum. Ashley was sure that if her panties had been any bigger that the jean shorts would have failed to cover them.

"Beggers can't be choosers." She said.

Try as she might she could get the damn shorts all the way on. The button wouldn't close and enough of the zipper was undone to show off the a little of the black lace of her panties. She finally gave up and decided that it would have to do. As a final touch, she slipped on a short pair of black heals. Sara hadn't said anything about her sneakers yet but Ashley would have had to be blind to miss the irritated looks her dirty converse sneakers were getting from her professor.

She left her dorm room and again walked by the group of white boys that always seemed to be hanging out at a particular dorm room on the way to the elevator. Talking ceased as she walked by. The boys stared at her, some in lust and others with something bordering on revulsion at her appearance.

"Woke bitch." One of them muttered as she walked by.

Ashley practically rolled her eyes. It was so typical of white men to not even bother insulting her to her face. She casually flipped them off as she walked to the elevator. This seemed to have become her to go response to the white idiots down the hall lately. After spurring their early advances, they seemed to have taken a particular dislike of her for some reason.

Ashley's t-shirt ended up getting so much attention as she walked to class that she had completely forgotten the exchange by the time she pulled open the door to the Social Sciences building. She had gotten everything from cat calls, to proposition, to shocked expressions from her peers.

See this is why I don't like political shirts, Ashley thought. They draw far too much attention.

Ashley entered the classroom and immediately looked to the back row of seats. Just as she was expecting, there was the foreign exchange student following her with his eyes. He looked at her just as hard as last week, eyes boring into her chest. Ashley was getting a lot of looks today but she could feel a different mood from the exchange student that she couldn't quite place. He looked at her and then he looked towards where Sara was seated at the front, catching her attention. Sara's eyes fell on Ashley, as she looked her up and down with a very calculating expression. When Ashley was close enough, she waved her over.

"That's a very provocative message you're sending there Ashley. I approve." She motioned towards Ashley's shirt.

Ashley looked down at her outfit. "Ah, yeah, I guess." She really had just forgotten to finish laundry.

"Do you understand the dual meaning of your shirt Ashley?" Sara asked.

Ashley gave her a confused expression that made Sara smile. "The phrase 'Fuck the white race' invokes images of black men fucking over the white race." When Ashley didn't immediately seem to get it, Sara continued, "As in getting one over on their oppressors. One of the best ways to do that is with sexual intercourse with the white man's women. You fuck the white race by fucking the white race." Sara laughed.

"Oh." Ashley said.

She looked down at the shirt again, understanding suddenly coming to her. She thought it was just a political statement. She looked behind her and saw several eyes boring holes into her cleavage. It was no wonder she was getting so many looks today. She had practically dressed as a billboard for black men. She could totally see it now.

"It's good that you seem to be taking to the message of this course to heart because we have a very serious racial issue to discuss later and it involves your behavior." Sara said more seriously.

"What?" Ashley said. Alarmed.

"Yes, a black student in class is sexually attracted to you. He admits that he 'needs' to fuck you but doesn't feel comfortable talking to you about it. Do you understand how wrong that is? A strong, powerful black man in an African Studies course doesn't feel comfortable talking to his white classmate about his needs."

Ashley nodded her head, that did sound wrong.

"He doesn't feel that you have become a proper ally of the black power movement. He says you've been avoiding him in class. Is that true?"

Ashley adverted her eyes. She knew instantly who she was talking about. The Haitian student. I one who had been looking at her all semester as she walked into class. She had been avoiding his stares. The intensity of his interest had made her uncomfortable.

"I've been avoiding his eyes because all he does is stare when I walk in." Ashley said in a small voice.

"I see." Sara said with a stern expression. "You've created an atmosphere where black men don't think they can approach you as equals. You are even fearful of the black man's gaze. That sounds to me like you still might still be a touch racist Ashley."

"I'm not racist!" Ashley said immediately.

Sara was already nodding her head. "That's what I told him." She reassured her. "I know that there's a compassionate white ally inside of you but it's also clear that it's time for you to prove it. We need to clear this matter up and correct your behavior before this situation gets any worse."

"What can I do?" Ashley said at once.

"You do want to help right?" Sara asked.

"Of course." Ashley said.

"Good. We must forge new bonds of trust between you two and clear up this misunderstanding. Clear the air, as it were. After class I will introduce you to him. He can tell you how he feels about you and how you've made him feel lesser of a man because of your body. You can then explain your behavior to him."

"OK." Ashley nodded her head. All of that seemed reasonable.

"You two can discuss his urges and needs. As well as your responsibilities as a white woman. You will then have the opportunity to convince him that you're not racist and offer him recompense."

"Recompense?" Ashley asked, confused.

"You two can talk about...sex."

"SEX!?! But I have a boyfriend."

Sara rolled her eyes. "What did I tell you about monogamy?"

Ashley gave out a huff of annoyance. "That monogamy is a euro-centric white supremacist practice. It is the product of white male patriarchy and is used to protect the fragile ego of white men. It's not embraced by other cultures."

"Exactly. We must respect other cultures and strive to improve race relations. It isn't cheating Ashley, it's justice. You're opening your heart to the needs of black men and building a more just world."

Ashley stared at the floor, incredibly conflicted.

Sara looked Ashley up and down. "Yes, I see that this is potentially a serious issue for you. None the less, you must speak with him and clear up this misunderstanding."

Ashley finally nodded. She could agree to that at least. "I will talk with him."

"Good, I will supervise. This will be your homework assignment for the week. You will be graded based on how you handle the situation and its outcome."

That decided, Sara looked down at her watch. "Hmm it's getting close to the start of class. Be a dear, Ashley and go fetch Rebecca. She's off completing an assignment and I don't want her to be late to class. Little slut needs to learn to budget her time better. My office down the hall, Room B12."

Ashley walked off, possible accusations of racism now mixed with her own worries about Josh and a bubbling excitement that she refused to acknowledge. Exiting the room, she walked down the hallway, her heels clicking on the tile floor, until she found room B12. She heard a pounding sound before she reached the door. She knocked but no one answered.

She grabbed the handle and found it unlocked. Uncertainly she slowly opened the door. The hinges squeaked and she was briefly concerned that the occupants of the room would hear her. She needn't have concerned herself. The man and woman were too busy to hear much of anything.

Bent over a coffee table in the middle of the room was a large breasted white woman with brown hair. Ashley recognized her immediately and her eyes opened wide in shock. Rebecca! Ashley thought. Behind her and currently fucking her savagely was a muscular black man with a gold chain around his neck. The room was filled with the sound of moaning and the slapping sound of skin on skin.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with your nigga dick." Rebecca screamed.

The rough looking black man slapped Rebecca's ass savagely, leaving angry red marks on her ivory skin as he continued to fuck her. "Hard R bitch. Your momma was calling my kind nigger when she was your age. Now tell the word what type of cock you're taking."

"NIGGER DICK! NIGGER DICK! God! I'm sorry for being racist!" Rebecca screamed.

"What are you?" The man growled.

"A white whore for Black cock." Rebecca moaned.

Ashley stared, mesmerized by what she was seeing. Rebecca was the first girl she had seen taking black cock in the flesh. Her videos didn't do it justice. Ashley took it all in. The gleam of sweat on Rebecca's body. The hard black muscles flexing under physical exertion. She took in the raw red marks on her ass. The rough hands gripping Rebecca's waist. The intoxicating smell of sex and of course the moans and rhythmic slapping of two bodies coming together.

"Who owns this white pussy?"

"You," she screamed, "Black men. Fuck, I'll never say no again."

With one final cry the man grabbed onto Rebecca's curly brown hair and pulled her body to his chest as he buried his full length into the white girl and came inside of her. Rebecca screamed out, her mouth open in pleasure as she came on his black cock. Rebecca collapsed onto the table. The last spray of cum was deposited on her ass. He then preceded to slap Rebecca's already abused ass as he continued to call her names.

"White bitch. Black man's whore." He said. Ashley's eyes were now glued to the impressive black cock between the man's legs. The cock that had just been fucking her friend.

"Yes. I am." Was all Rebecca could manage.

Ashley watched from the shadows, a hand over her mouth as the rough man dominated poor Rebecca. When he was done, he left Rebecca on the table and collected his clothes. He was zipping up his fly as he passed Ashley and seemed unsurprised that she was watching. He winked at her and grabbed his crotch as he passed into the hallway. "Whenever you're ready baby girl."

Ashley bit her lip and looked down at the visible bulge in his pants.

She recognized him now that he was up close. She had briefly met him when she'd knocked on the door of the B.B.C. fraternity for her photo shoot. Ashley quickly stepped inside and closed the door behind him. Rebecca looked up from her dream like state and saw Ashley. Ashley awkwardly raised her hand in greeting.

"H-hi." Ashley said. "I was looking for you."

"Oh hi, Ashley." She said cheerily.

"Big Jack, huh? That looked a little rough." Ashley said.

"Yeah. He hit on me on the first day of class and I turned him down. Sara said I needed to atone for my arrogance as part of my assignment. Payback is a bitch, I guess." She laughed.

"It didn't look like you disliked it?"

"Oh, I loved it. If he was rough, it was only because he was venting his frustrations into my white pussy. He needed it and I needed to help him. Have you gone black yet, Ashley?"

"No. Well....I've done some other things."

"Ashley, you have too. There's nothing like black cock. It's amazing. Like they saying goes, 'Once you go black, you never go back'. Getting fucked by a black man is life changing." Rebecca gushed.

Ashley struggled to find the right words to encompass what she was thinking. "Is it really that good?" She finally asked.

"It's addicting. Once you've had your first, you'll want ten more."

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of, Ashley thought. Rebecca bounced around the room looking for her clothes. Ashley noticed that she had really toned up. All of the baby fat she'd had on the first day of class was gone, replaced with toned muscle. Ashley told her as much.

"Thanks." Rebecca ran her hands down her tight body. "Sara set me up with a personal trainer as part of my assignments. This class has really benefited me in so many ways."

"I can see that." Ashley said.

Rebecca went over to a mirror on the wall and reapplied her make up. "Why did you say you were looking for me?"

"Oh right, Sara said she's about to start class."

"Let's go then, we can't have all of those scrumptious black boys waiting on our regard. They might have to punish us." Rebecca giggled and Ashley joined in with a nervous laugh.

They walked back into class. Ashley made an effort to look at the black men in class. She certainly didn't want to seem racist and make her situation worse. Rebecca meanwhile, swayed her hips seductively and blew the boys a kiss as they walked to their seats. When they reached their seats, Sara gave them a nod and addressed the class.

"You have all successfully completed your first training course which means this class will be transitioning to a more hands on teaching experience."

Several of the girls blushed and the men in the room looked quite smug.

"Now stand up!" She said to the girls. "Line up in front of the class."

The girls seemed startled and off balance at Sara's tone as they hurried to comply. When they were facing the rest of the class, each girl was handed a note card.

"I had this planned for next week but since one of you is having some issues with accepting the black gaze, I thought we should bump it up a week." Sara made eye contact with Ashley and she knew she was the student she was talking about. "Read it girls. All together now."

"I will NOT wear panties, except when it is necessary, such as around the time of my period, or when it is ABSOLUTELY essential for another LEGITMATE reason. Such reasons will be very rare. When I do wear panties, they will be very sexy and tiny, such as lacy or very sheer thongs or G-strings. I will always remember that I am dressing for black men and the black male gaze." They said.

The girls finished their speech and stood there awkwardly. Sara stared at them expectedly and snapped her fingers. "Well, hurry up. Take them off." A few of the girls looked mortified, a few looked excited, most just did what they were told as always. Sara had browbeaten a submissive attitude towards authority into all of them. No one dared to say no, even if they were uncomfortable about something.

Ashley suddenly regretted not doing laundry. She was wearing shorts for fucks sake. There wasn't any real way of getting to her panties without pealing her shorts off her body and exposing her bare pussy to the crowd. With her heart suddenly pounding in her chest, Ashley did just that. She yanked her shorts down to the ground, exposing her shaved pussy in her crotchless black panties. She could feel the cool air hit her wet hot pussy and she knew everyone could see how excited she was.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she whispered.

The crowd of black men whistled and cheered, many of them snapping photos with their phones. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment but her small nervous giggle betrayed how excited the whole thing was making her. With her shorts at her feet, Ashley could now hook her thumbs into the tiny straps of her panties and pull them down her legs. She worked on getting her panties untangled from the heels of her shoes. She needed to get her shorts back on as soon as possible or she might die of embarrassment.

Rebecca had other plans. She slipped one foot out of her sandal and reached over with her toes and gripped onto the jean material of Ashley's shorts. With a casual flick of her foot, she threw her shorts behind the group. Then she put her foot back in her sandal like nothing had happened.

Ashley reached down to grab her shorts but found nothing but air. Suddenly frantic, Ashley looked around for the other half of her outfit. When she found it, she took a step behind the group and bent at the waist to pick up her shorts. Ashley was completely unaware that she was giving the whole crowd of black men the full moon experience and showing off her perfect bubble butt for all to see. She quickly forced her shorts back up her legs to give her a degree of modesty once again. By then the damage had been done. Everyone had seen her most intimate place and it made her more turned on than she cared to admit. Rebecca was laughing behind her hand and Sara just looked amused.

Twelve hands clasped their panties, some more embarrassed than others. Ashley held her panties in front of her shorts. As if that might undue the damage. Rebecca twirled her panties on one of her fingers, while the older Emily looked down at the floor mortified. Kim was somewhere in between, blushing furiously but unwilling to look away from the men. The men of the class were all giving them looks that promised indecent things if she would only say yes. All twelve girls threw their underwear on the floor.

Sara clapped and bounced on the balls of her feet like a kid on Christmas morning. "Excellent ladies, I'm so proud to see how far you've all have come in your studies."

Sara then did something that no one expected. She took envelopes that bore each of their names and deposited their panties into each one.

What the fuck is she up to? Ashley thought. She wasn't the only one wearily eyeing their professor collecting their used panties. They knew better at this point. Sara always had a plan.

"Return to your seats and let's continue class with our video for the day." Sara said.

Now that the topic of reparations had been broached and ice had been broken, so to speak, at their training class, Ashley noticed that the class was becoming increasingly sexual. The historical videos were gone. Everything they watched now had to do with sex.

The lights dimmed and the video started playing. The title that popped up on screen was entitled, "The GOOD white girl. A day in the life of a white ally." A familiar bubbly blond girl appeared on screen.

"Hey guys!" Jill said. "By now that you've learned about the historical injustices perpetrated against the black race As well as the rights of black men and the responsibilities of white women through interracial sexual reparations. It's time to see what that can look like on a day-to-day basis."

Even in the gloom of the darkened room, Ashley could see that Sara was looking at her, gauging her reactions or maybe just making sure she was paying attention.

"It's important to note, that this is just an example of what reparations CAN look like. It's also possible to have the full knowledge, support and participation of your partner on your reparations journey. Those of you with long term partners should do more research on cuckolding and women led relationships." Jill gave the camera a mischievous smile before the video transitioned.