African Studies 101 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir."

Jean Claude picked her up off the floor effortlessly. Ashley squealed with delight. She wrapped her legs around his hips as support as he walked her over to the couth. She squealed with delight as he dropped her body onto the couch. He's so strong, she thought, I've never be man handled by a white guy like that before. She excitedly pulled her own shorts off and threw them away, exposing her shaved pussy to Jean Claude. She obscenely spread her legs, welcoming him.

Jean Claude knelt in front of her and leaned over her body. Their lips met again and Ashley surprised herself by slipping her tongue into his mouth. They made out for a minute before he sat up and lined his coal black cock up with her pussy lips. He looked Ashley in the eyes.

"Are you ready to be blacked, Ashley?"

Ashley nodded her head as she felt the pressure at the entrance to her tunnel. Jean Claude moved the head of his cock up and down her slit, attempting to slowly working the head inside. She found herself holding her breath in anticipation.

"Breathe girl. Just breathe. This is happening." Sara said soothingly.

"There's no way that's going to fit in me." Ashley said.

Now that the head was engorged with blood it was positively massive. Jean Claude pushed. Ashley inhaled sharply at the sensation.

"Just breath and let it happen. Everything is going to be wonderful." Sara said.

Ashley felt the pressure as he pushed his massive cock against her lips. He moved the head up and down her slit, trying to coax her into opening up for him. He seemed to get his wish as the narrowed tip of his cock head pushed in. Ashley inhaled sharply as her fleshy walls gripped the black invader. It's so thick, she thought. Way bigger than Josh.

"So tight, you feel like a virgin." Jean Claude said.

"She is, in all the ways that matter." Ashley had to agree, it certainly hurt like she was a virgin again. He pushed harder. Ashley was caught off guard at how good it already felt. He's not even inside of me yet, she thought.

Ashley's head fell back in shock, a wave of pleasure breaking against her nerves. "It won't fit!" She screamed.

"Yes, it will." Sara rubbed Ashley's clit. "You'd be surprised what you can take if you're aroused enough."

Jean Claude said something in another language. "Tight whore."

She could have sworn she heard it when the head finally pushed inside of her. All of a sudden, it was as if all of her resistance to the invading black member evaporated. His mushroom shaped head pushed past the entrance and entered into her tunnel.

"AH!" Her first orgasm hit her all at once. Ashley gave a breathy moan as she gave herself over to the pleasure she was feeling. Her muscles contracted and squeezed his cock with all her might. Jean Claude stopped and just enjoyed the stimulation around his cock.

Sara laughed. "That's just the head Ashley."

Ashley finally came down from the first orgasm and it was time to start again. With the head firmly between her lips, Jean Claude grabbed her hips and thrust forward. Another 2 inches sank in.

"Oh fuck!" Ashley screamed. She couldn't believe how big he was.

"That's it, white American slut. Take my Haitian cock."

He pulled out slightly and then gave a harder thrust. Another few inches sank into her pussy. Ashley couldn't take it. Her hands reflectively reached up and pressed against Jean Claude's hard abs.

"Oh no you don't." Sara grabbed onto Ashley's wrists and held them above her head. "Relax Ashley. Think about that how great it's going to feel having a real cock fuck you. Tell your body to open itself to him."

Her soaking wet pussy was finally doing its job as Sara had said it would. Ashley the student, Ashley the diligent daughter had resisted what was coming but Ashley the sexual being knew what she wanted. She wanted black cock, needed it. Craved it, like a starving animal craved meat.

"Look at me, white girl." Jean Claude said.

Ashley looked through eyes deeply lidded with rapture and stared into Jean Claude's dark commanding gaze. She could see the dominance, the hunger in those eyes.

"Tell me that you want it." He said in a growl. "Beg for it."

She did want it, she really did. This was justice. This was real reparations. Everything up to this point was just a warm up. Training wheels for her real responsibility. She couldn't be a real white ally without giving up her pussy to black men. They had a right to take it because of everything her people had done to them. She understood that now.

"I want it. Please." Ashley breathed.

Her body responded, lubricating his black shaft and welcoming the invading black prick into her tight white pussy. With one final push, he was in. Jean Claude groaned as he sank the rest of the way into her welcoming pussy.

"Look Ashley. It's in." Sara said.

Sweat covered Ashley body. She broke eye contact with Jean Claude and looked down at his pubic hair pressed into her shaved mound. She could feel his heavy balls resting against her ass. She couldn't believe it. There was no way it was possible. Her hand couldn't even reach all the way around his shaft. There was still an inch or space between her thumb and forefinger when she was holding him. He was longer than her arm.

"Fuck." Ashley said. "I feel so full."

"Just relax baby girl. He's resizing your pussy; you're built for black cock now." Sara said.

She thought this whole thing was going to end as a painful mistake. But something about seeing his muscular form above her awakened some primal need in her mind. She wanted him. She wanted him deep inside of her, all the way to her womb and her body had responded. Just when it had seemed like he couldn't get any further inside of her, her body had relaxed and welcomed his black cock home.

"Fuck, I thought it was ripping me in half."

Sara laughed. "Not yet."

Jean Claude leaned down and kissed Ashley. She responded immediately kissing him back and allowing his tongue to enter her mouth again. They made out for several minutes as Ashley tried to get used to the feeling of being so full of black cock. He played with her tits as he lavished her body with kisses. Legs spread submissively, Jean Claude's impressive size pressing her into the couch, Ashley had never felt more like a woman.

When she'd recovered, Jean Claude began to pull his cock out of her. Her pretty pink peddles gripped the coal black shaft for dear life. Ashley could feel the void it left behind. Sara leaned down and captured one of Ashley's nipples in her greedy mouth, sucking hard. Jean Claude pulled out until only the head was still inside her. Ashley wasn't sure he could pull the head out if he tried. Her pussy lips seemed to have closed around it in a vise grip.

Ashley yelled out as Jean Claude pushed back inside of her. Faster this time. More aggressive. Now that he knew that she could take it, it was time to take the training wheels off.

"Oh fuck, slower. I can't take it." Ashley moaned.

Sara twisted Ashley's nipple harshly. "Don't tell your better what to do slut."

Jean Claude ignored her and thrust harder. This time his balls slapped against her ass. Ashley's legs shook as her mouth stayed open in a breathless moan. He gripped an ankle in each hand and thrust. Ashley's black heels were the only piece of clothing she had left and they were held high in the air for all to see.

"Fuck. I'm sorry." Ashley screamed.

Jean Claude heard her and thought about all of the looks he had received since coming to school or the lack of them from the white women on campus. He thought of all those pretty blue eyes that looked past him like he wasn't even there. He wasn't even a nigger to them; he was an African. Someone so beneath their contempt that they didn't even bother to look at him. And now he had someone to vent his frustrations on. He ruthlessly slammed his black cock into Ashley. She screamed in pleasure mixed with pain.

"That's it, slut. Take that black cock. This is all that you're good for. You were made to pleasure black men." Sara said.

Jean Claude was lost in his own head. He was really pounding Ashley now. Every muscle in his impressive body was used to thrust his hips forward. He didn't even really see Ashley anymore. He was playing back the last year of his school life in his head. A long list of girls appeared on Ashley's face. The white girl who had rejected him. Her friends who mocked his advances by laughing behind their hands. His racist teacher who never called on him because she assumed he would answer wrongly.

Suddenly, in that moment, he was fucking the shit out of all of them. His balls slapped against Ashley's ass. The sound reverberated around the room. Ashley gripped the cushions of the couch for dear life. Sara whispered words of encouragement into Ashley's ear, stroking her blonde hair and steadying her on the couch. Jean Claude pooled all of his frustration, all of his pain and threw them into each merciless thrust into this blonde-haired bimbo.

"Fuck!" Ashley screamed. Jean Claude was getting close, Ashley could feel it and somewhere deep inside of her, something snapped in her head.

"Cum in me! Fuck. I love black cock. Please cum in me." Something had changed in Ashley or maybe it had changed a while ago and she was just now admitting it to herself. She loved black men. She loved sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum but more than anything she loved getting fucked by their big black cocks.

"Apologize, Ashley. Apologize for holding out on him? Don't you see how racist it was to make him wait." Sara said.

"YES! I'm sorry! I was racist. Please forgive me." Ashley screamed.

Finally, Jean Claude was at his limit. He screamed out, "Take it!"

Jean Claude bottomed out in Ashley's pussy, his balls smacked her ass one last time. He came deep into her womb. The feeling of warm cum erupting into her body sent Ashley over the edge. Her body went ridged. The walls of pussy clamped down on the black shaft inside of her. She all but passed out as her body was rocked with the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her legs trembled and she saw stars as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Her legs shook as she screamed out, "Holy fuck, I'm coming."

Ashley was lost in a world of pleasure for several minutes. As she finally came down from her orgasmic high, she looked deep into Jean Claude's eyes. She could see the look of satisfaction and release etched on his face. I did that, she thought, that look of peace is because of me. Ashley felt a new sense of completion and pleasure of a different kind come over her as she drifted off to sleep.

He looks so happy, she thought.

****

Ashley dosed in and out of consciousness. She was so exhausted from the pounding she had just taken that she wasn't sure where she was. She looked down at her naked body and saw a growing puddle of cum dribbling out of her pussy onto the couch. She could hear a slapping sound coming from somewhere. She looked to her side and saw that Jean Claude had Sara bent over the coffee table and was fucking her mercilessly. Her fire red hair was so damp with sweat, it stuck to the pale skin of her forehead.

"Yes!" Sara screamed. "Fuck me daddy. This body is yours. You own it."

"You like this big black cock, white slut?"

"YES! Fuck the white race. Do what you want with me. I'll do anything. ANYTHING!"

Ashley drifted off to sleep once again.

Sometime later, Sara passionately kissed Jean Claude out in the hallway still naked as the day she was born. After promising to come visit her during office hours for some extra credit, Jean Claude gave her one last slap to her Irish ass and walked away. Sara stood there in the hallway and admired his muscular form as he walked away, not a bit concerned if someone saw her naked. Not that it mattered. It was late and even if someone had come across them, she was unashamed of her nakedness.

She walked back inside and over to the couch. She looked down and considered her naked and cum covered student. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. Sara would have said innocent but there was nothing about Ashley's appearance that was innocent. A body covered in drying cum, a pool of it dribbling out of her well used pussy. Only a pair of black heels and a spade piercing on her whole body. Sara had requested the Jean Claude shoot all his loads onto Ashley. She needed to get used to having black cum on her skin. She had passed out after Jean Claude had cum in her. Which was fine, it was her first time after all and Sara was more than happy to step in for her. She pulled her phone out and took several pictures of her sleeping student's conquered body.

Ashley had done well indeed, but her blackening only represented a first step in her journey and she would need help in the coming days.

"You're almost there, my young pupil. Now we just need your new God to give you a little push." Sara said.

The young professor walked over to her personal alter and lit a single white candle. She used the fame of the candle to light a cigar sticking between the missing teeth of a human skull. Considering her options on the shelf above the alter, she selected a jar of white powder. She weighed out an amount of ashy powder into her hand before walking back over to Ashley.

"Ki nan koulev nwa a. Gaye janm ou ak sevi Damballah."

(Whore of the black snake. Spread your legs and serve Damballah)~~.

She raised her hand and blew the powder onto the sleeping form of Ashley where it mixed with the still wet cum on her skin. Sara walked back over and grabbed a glass vile out of a drawer. After scooping several globs of ash covered cum into the vital and set in the mini fridge behind her desk. Satisfied, Sara walked over and shook the young girl awake.

"Wha--?"

"Time to get up sleeping beauty." Sara said.

Ashley groggily looked up with a head full of "freshly fucked" hair. Her mascara ran down her cheeks. Her lipstick was smeared all over her mouth. Her body was sticky and wet from her fucking. Ashley got up off the couch and stretched like a cat, arching her back and thrusting her chest out.

"Are we done? Did I do good." She said sleepily.

"You did great... for now." Sara snickered at her airheaded student. "You've been conquered by black cock and baptized with cum...and yes you passed the assignment with flying colors."

Sara reached out and scooped a glob of cum off her breast and pushed it into Ashley's mouth. Ashley didn't bat an eye and closed her lips around Sara's finger sucked the cum into her mouth. The wonderfully salty taste obscured the powdery mystery substance on her finger.

"Hmmm that tastes good." Ashley said.

Sara smirked with a knowing smile. "I don't think we're going to have any more racial issues with you. How are you feeling?"

"Amazing! That was so much fun, Jean Claude really knows how to fuck a girl."

"Most black men do."

"I've never been muti-orgasmic before. I thought it was a myth."

Sara nodded her head. "It takes a real man to make you feel like a real woman."

That comment reminded her of Josh and she suddenly felt a pang of guilt but not regret or shame. She would need to think about those conflicting emotions later. Ashley brushed off the issue for the moment. She stood naked in front of her professor and looked down at herself. "Is there somewhere where I can get cleaned up?"

"Oh no, walk home like that. Walk into your dorm room with smeared makeup and black cum running down your leg, it will be good for you. In fact, texting me a selfie when you get back will be the last part of your assignment tonight."

"OK."

Sara pick up her "Fuck the White Race" shirt and handed it to Ashley. "Good, let all the white boys on your floor see you for what you are. A slut for black cock."

Ashley giggled. "Fuck the white race, right?"

"It sure was tonight." Sara responded with a smirk. "We're quite the pair of slutty race traitors. Doesn't it feel great?"

"It so does." Ashley said.

Ashley took the shirt from her professor and went hunting for her shorts as she tried to force her DDs into the tiny garment.

"You took a big step tonight, Ashley. I'm proud of your progress."

Ashley finished putting on her clothing over her ravished body and gave the professor a glowing smile.

"Thanks Sara, for everything. Goodnight!"

After shutting the door, Sara walked across the room still naked. She searched the couch high and low until she had found what she was looking for. Smiling, she placed a handful of blond hairs into a plastic bag and set them on her altar. She'd waited until Ashley was coming before pulling them out of her blonde head. She then said a quick prayer to Damballah and blew out the candle. The dim glow of the cigar illuminated the African deity's face as it stared back at her.

"Goodnight Ashley, sweet dreams." She whispered.

****

A big thank you to Tiny Tim for helping me edit this chapter.