African Studies 101 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video presented a number of scenarios of a "good" white girl implementing interracial reparations into her daily life. The video also stared Jill and an unnamed white guy.

The alarm rings. Jill, the character, wakes up next to a generic and slightly overweight white man. The video started out mundane. Jill taking a shower, texting someone while making coffee. Kissing her husband goodbye. Then the videos true nature revealed itself. Jill at the window making sure her husband had left. Jill changing into a neon pink sports bra and tight workout shorts.

It was when Jill arrived at the Gym that the camera finally showed the large black spade that was prominent on her shirt. She waved to several people, flirted with the older black janitor before heading to the bench-press. A large black man steps up to help spot her, they're joined a minute later by another man. After a long workout, Jill announces that's she's going to take a shower. As the men are staring at her ass as she walks off, she turns around and winks at them. Her two black workout partners share a glance and follow her into the shower. Jill ends up sandwiched between them, a cock in each hole, an Oreo under the steaming hot water. The scene then cut to Jill leaving the Gym as she waves goodbye to her companions.

"Don't buy home workout equipment. Stay in shape and present yourself for the black gaze at the same time."

The doorbell rings as she's changing out of her workout clothes back at home. Jill quickly wraps a towel around her naked body and goes to see who it is. Her elderly black mailman is at the door again. He's always so nice to her, delivering her mail to her in person instead of dropping it in the mailbox. She invites him in and then drops her towel to the floor. The elderly gentleman says that he doesn't have much time today, he's a little behind on his route. The man settles into Jill's husband's armchair as he begins to work on his belt. The naked Jill sinks to her knees in-between the man's legs before she begins diligently sucking his cock.

"Just a quick thank you for diligently delivering the mail." Jill winks at the camera.

Later, Jill peaks out of the blinds and into her backyard. A group of black men are working on the pool. She changes into a tiny bikini and takes out a tray of lemonade to them. The scene cuts from an image of her flirting with the men, to Jill naked on one of the pool lounges chairs. A black cock in her pussy, one in her mouth and one in each hand. Jill is then seen kissing her husband sometime later as he returned from work. She brags about talking the pool boys down on their price. The husband makes a non-committal reply and shuffles into the family room to watch the game.

"It's not prostitution if you're not getting directly paid for the sex, just benefiting from it." Jill reminded them.

Jill was in the kitchen next, preparing dinner and texting with someone on her phone. She walks into the next room. Her husband is watching a football game. Jill kisses him on the cheek and announced that she had forgotten to pick up hot dog buns. The scene then cuts to Jill's head bobbing in the lap of a black man in the parking lot of the grocery store. She wipes her mouth after finishing her blowjob and checks her watch. The scene cuts back to a close-up image of Jill putting a hot dog into her mouth. Her husband asks her if she wanted seconds. Jill turns to the camera and says, "No thank you, I'm full enough as it is." She winks at the camera.

"Reparations doesn't have to be a time killer. Make it a part of your daily life. Make it part of who you are as a person." Jill said.

The last scene was obviously late. Jill lay in bed next to her sleeping husband. She stares at an image of an enormous black cock in her messages. See you tomorrow, hunk. She types and pulls her nightgown down to snap a picture before sending the Text. Jill looks directly at the camera and winks at them again.

"Tomorrow's a new day." Jill giggled and the video ended.

There were cheers and catcalls from the men in the room. All of the girls seemed to be paying close attention, Ashley was no exception. The video ended and left Ashley very hot and heavy. She counted on her fingers. Eight, Jill had serviced eight black cocks in one day. That sounded exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. It was only the audience around her that kept her hand from reaching into her shorts to touch herself.

The lights returned and Sara once again addressed the class.

"Today the women of the class will be leaving first. The boys and I need to have a bit of a raffle before they leave." She laughed.

Twelve girls exchanged looks and really wondered what Sara was up to now.

"As I spoke to our female students about after class last week. We will be implementing reparations through a white girl focused tax on your time. Nothing will really change. You will each continue to be given a task to complete each week. The difference is now these tasks are less focused on your own personal development and now more focused on interracial reparations and building bonds of trust with your fellow students."

Ashley could hear the sounds of excitement coming from behind them. She glanced at the stack of envelopes containing their panties on Sara's desk. It suddenly dawned on her that the garments had something to do with their assignments for the week.

"Please step forward and receive your assignment cards. Ashley dear, you can go wait in my office. We'll start your assignment in a few minutes."

Ashley got up and walked down the hall to Sara's office, room B12. The door was still unlocked and Ashley could still smell the faint sent of sex in the air. Sara's office was very tasteful at first glance. Off to her left, a desk with a pair of chairs in front of it, sat in front of a window overlooking campus. To her right was a large coffee table and a pair of couches. The coffee table was made of wood and had come strange symbol carved into it.

Along the wall Ashley could see the usual assortment of degrees and certifications. There were pictures of Sara doing missionary work in Africa and several framed pictures of famous black activists. Ashley also spied several pieces of African art, tribal head masks among them. But what really caught her eye was a large painting dominating the back wall. It was very artistic and abstract but Ashley could still make out the unmistakable image of a white woman opening her mouth for a massive black cock.

"Oh my."

Ashley sat on one of the couches facing the door. The door slammed shut as she was sitting down. The wait was unbearable. Every second she waited increased her nerves and twisted her stomach into knots. I'm not racist but I'm also not a cheater, she thought. There has to be a way to have it both ways. Ashley's heart raced as she sat staring at the door. She heard people walking down the corridor when class was dismissed. Several minutes then passed. She could hear laughing, followed by heavy footsteps approaching.

I won't do anything with him, she thought, I'm going to stay faithful to Josh.

The heavy wooden door opened. Sara walked in with a very dark skinned black man. Ashley didn't know his name but recognized his face. He was one of the foreign exchange students, she had seen him looking at her all semester.

Ashley was immediately struck by his commanding presence and her heart fluttered with his impressive good looks. He was at least 6 feet tall and very muscular. From her spot on the couch, she stared up at the large dark man looming over her. She stood up and awkwardly presented her hand to him.

"Ashley, this is Jean Claude Victor. One of our foreign exchange students from Haiti. You two have so much to talk about." Sara beamed.

Jean Claude smoothly took Ashley's hand and brought it too his lips. "Ashley," he said in a heavy accent. "it's so good to meet you again."

"H-hi." Ashley said demurely. "Again?"

"You do not remember. I held the door open for you and commented on your lovely shirt."

"Oh." Ashley did remember him now. He had complimented her on the "Black Spade Boutique" shirt she had been wearing.

Before she could say more, Ashley noticed what was in Jean Claude's other hand and blushed hard. Whatever response she had been planning to say went right out the window. Clutched in Jean Claude's palm was Ashley's black panties. Sara's smile widened when she noticed where she was looking.

"Why don't we begin. Take off your shirt, Ashley." Sara's commanded

"What!?!" Ashley said.

Sara didn't wait for Ashley. She pulled her own shirt off, exposing her sizable breasts and pale skin. Her eraser shaped nipples were already hard. She brushed her fire red hair behind her shoulder, exposing the sprinkling of freckles across her chest. She then sat down and producing a clipboard. "You must not obscure the Black Man's Gaze, remember?"

"I'm not?" Ashley said confused, looking down at her minimal clothing.

Sara rolled her eyes. "Oh, that dress code is a compromise with the school. Meant to keep you all minimally dressed to avoid 'indecent exposure' if there is such a thing." Sara made quotations with her hands. "We are not in public; we are in private and I need you to expose your breasts to the black man in front of you."

"Oh." Ashley said.

Ashley reached down and peeled her shirt above her head exposing her braless DD's to the chill air. Jean Claude watched as Ashley threw her shirt to the side. She fidgeted with the waist band of her shorts and tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach.

"Better. Why don't you begin Jean Claude." Sara said.

"Ashley, you are a very sexual and sensual woman. I was immediately struck by your beauty when I first saw you." Jean Claude said.

"Oh. Thank you, Jean Claude. That's very sweet." Ashley said.

"I very much enjoy seeing you walking into class. You are a very, gifted women." He looked very pointedly at exposed breasts. Ashley's own nipples were swiftly hardening in the chilly air. Jean Claude seemed to take that as encouragement and continued to stare at her.

Ashley squirmed under his gaze. His eyes always seemed to gaze right into her. She wasn't sure if she should be excited or nervous at his attention.

"Thank you, Jean Claude." She said simply, unsure how to respond.

"I was, how do you say, saddened to hear that you have a boyfriend, a white boyfriend that you are exclusive with." He said.

"Yes, we have been an item for a while now." Ashley said.

"Then you see the problem then?" Jean Claude asked.

"Yes?" Ashley said, slightly confused.

"I deeply desire your body, Ashley. Yet the bonds to your boyfriend prevent me from having you. I see you avoid my eyes when I look at you. It was humiliating to see you look down on me. I did not feel that I could approach you about my troubles. I was sure that you would reject me." Jean Claude said.

"Do you see how wrong that is, Ashley?" Sara asked.

She could, although she wasn't sure what she could do about it. "I do. I just didn't know how to respond to having men look at me like that and I already have a boyfriend...." Ashley trailed off.

"Your body should be there to release him from his burdens, from the frustrations of this racist country. Candy for the eyes and fruit for the soul." Sara said.

"I get so painfully hard watching you in class but I could not bring myself to ask you for sex. Not when I knew you would deny me. You have been taunting me for weeks with your body. I was not expecting this level of racism when I joined this course." He said.

"Ashley is very addiment that she isn't racist." Sara said.

"I'm not!" Ashley said quickly.

"Yet, you deny your responsibilities to black men." Sara said.

"No! I...I have a boyfriend; I don't want to cheat on him." She said meekly.

"Providing sexual reparations isn't cheating, Ashley. It's justice. You're building bonds of friendship between the races. Your boyfriend would understand. You're just doing your duty as a white ally." Sara said.

"I want to help! I really want to sooth your pain Jean Claude. I could use my mouth. I'm getting quite good at giving head. I'll even swallow." Ashley gave Jean Claude a hopeful smile, like she had just found a happy middle ground that pleased everyone.

Jean Claude shook his head sadly. "I thought that you might understand but it appears that I was wrong. I expected more from someone who claims to be a white ally."

She was about to respond when Sara cut her off. "This is your fault, Ashley. It should be your responsibly to take care of."

Ashley could feel the tension in the air. The weight of Sara's gaze was a heavy weight on her shoulders, almost as heavy as the hopeful look in Jean Claude's eyes. "Well..." She said, faltering.

"I have urges Ashley, intense urges that I've felt since the moment I laid eyes on you and yet I have been denied what is mine by right." Jean Claude turned to Sara. "I told you she was racist."

"I'm not! You have to believe me!" Ashley said panicked.

Sara gave Ashley a hard look. "Part of this course is learning how to sacrifice for the cause of Black Racial Justice. Instead, your body has been teasing him for weeks. That seems pretty racist to me."

Ashley adverted her eyes from Sara's gaze and seemed to deflate. "What can I do?" She said quietly.

Jean Claude could see the light at the end of the tunnel now and so could Sara. She said nothing, just continued to stare at Ashley. She could feel the weight of her professor's gaze. Jean Claude moved in to close the deal. "I would love to push my manhood into your womb and bless you with my seed. To release my frustrations into you as you preform your duty to me. I need to fuck you and you need to be fucked. I want to see the look of rapture on your lily-white face as I take your virginity."

"I'm not a virgin." She said with a crooked smile.

"Have you ever had a black man fill you completely, to stretch the walls of your pussy and kiss your womb with head of his cock?"

"No." Ashley said breathlessly. Josh's dick what definitely never gotten deep enough to "kiss" anything. Jean Claude leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Ashley gave no resistance and allowed him to kiss her.

"Then you are a virgin," he said matter of factly, "before you make your decision let me show you my cock. Then you can decide if you will deny me what is mine. Put your white boyfriend above your responsibilities to racial justice." Jean Claude said.

Ashley could only nod in response.

Jean Claude reached down and pushed his shorts and underwear to his knees in one swift motion. His black pole sprung out of his pants nearly touching her stomach. The coal black cock stood proudly pointing at the young white girl. Ashley gasped and instinctively grabbed onto it with her hand and began lightly stroking it. The bulbous head made his cock look like a large black mushroom. The shaft wasn't particularly thick but the head was far wider than the shaft it was connected to.

Jean Claude stared hard at Ashley, like a predator looking at a wounded gazelle. "You need a strong black man in your white body Ashley, to show you how a real man fucks a woman. I must have you."

Ashley felt a presence behind her as Sara's massive breasts pushed into her back. She tilted her head back to catch the instructor's gaze. "What should I do?"

"What has this class taught you?" She whispered in her ear. She felt her hands sliding up her back and then pushing down on her shoulders. Ashley's weak knees crumbled as she slowly sank to her knees. Jean Claude's beautiful black cock no longer pointed as her stomach but was now pointing straight at her mouth, just a few inches from her warm wet tongue.

Ashley looked past his massive member even as she continued to stroke it slowly and looked deep into his beautiful brown eyes and finally understood. She could see the longing, the need, the pent-up sexual energy. Saying no to him would be a betrayal. It would break her heart, destroy everything that she had learned so far. He needed her to open her heart and legs for him. To understand his sexual needs and her responsibilities to him. He had the right to fuck her white pussy and she had no right to deny him.

"What has this class taught you Ashley?" Sara urged. "Say it."

"That," Ashley took a deep breath, "I think I'm obligated to fuck you. It would be wrong not too. This beautiful African cock needs my white pussy." Ashley leaned in and planted a kiss on the engorged black head. "It's more important than my boyfriend." Ashley ran her tongue along the shaft of his cock. A moan escaped Jean Claude's mouth.

Sara sounded pleased, "what does your shirt say Ashley?"

She had almost forgotten what she had put on this morning. Ashley looked down at the shirt on the ground and smiled. She remembered their earlier discussion. "Fuck the white race," she giggled, "fuck monogamy and fuck me."

A meaty black hand reached out and grabbed a handful of blond hair. "Suck my cock you white whore."

"Yes, sir." Ashley said.

Ashley wrapped her lips around the meaty black pole and sucked, bobbing her head to some internal rhythm. She massaged his shaft with her tongue.

Jean Claude sighed in pleasure. "I deserve this." He whispered.

"How are you feeling Jean Claude? Sara asked.

"Very relaxed and thankful for Ashley's devotion to the cause. She sucks black cock well." He said.

"You hear that, Ashley? You're helping ease racial tensions already. Doesn't it feel great?"

It did, it really did. Ashley puffed out her chest with pride as she sucked a little harder and was rewarded with a moan from Jean Claude.

Sara whispered into Ashley ear.

"These are the first white lips to have ever wrapped around his black cock. Integrate him with your tongue. Make it a blowjob he will remember for the rest of his life." Sara whispered.

Sara took Ashley's head from Jean Claude's hands and gradually increased the pace. The two of them got into a rhythm with Ashley's poor mouth. Jean Claude thrusting his big cock and begin met with Sara forcing her head forward. Ashley was quite proud that she was able to control her gag reflex, her session with Junior having paid off in spades. He was slipping into her throat with barely an resistance at all.

"Show him that you're a loyal white ally." Ashley hummed her approval, the new sensation pushed Jean Claude over the edge. He gave one final push into Ashley's throat. Sara, sensing what was happening, forced Ashley's head forward until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Cum poured down Ashley's throat.

Jean Claude made the white girl drink his seed. This was her first time being truly blacked and he was determined to mark the occasion. To christen the young white girl as a black man's property for ever more. The meant cum in her stomach, cum in her womb and cum on her face.

Ashley came off his cock and immediately coughed and retched from the rough treatment but managed to keep everything down. She was thankful for the light dinner. Her entire stomach was filled with black cum. She felt quite full.

"Are you ready to do your duty to the black race?" Jean Claude asked.

Ashley, make up smeared and still gasping for breath, stared longingly at Jean Claude's beautiful black cock. She'd felt the itch to go black for weeks but that resisted her urges. Now she was going to finally have her pussy stretched. She nodded her head submissively.

"Just remember, this isn't cheating. You're doing what you were meant to do." Sara said.

Jean Claude smiled. "I knew you would understand. You're not racist, Ashley. I am glad."

Ashley beamed as a feeling of absolute relief and happiness washed over her. See! She knew she wasn't racist.

"Are you ready?" He asked. Miraculously his cock was still hard even after just coming. He stared at the kneeling white girl with a predatory gleam.