All Comments on 'African Treats Pt. 02'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LivelovecumLivelovecum5 months ago

Interesting turn of events. You don't make too much of how sexually aroused Chris is but obviously his lust has overcome his posessive feelings over his wife. Emily's public submission in the dirt was very hot.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfan5 months ago

Love this story it's so freaking hot 🔥. Hubby says Emily is 45 and too old to have a baby, I'm hoping that he's wrong. Emily's belly is going to swell up so big, maybe Hibo and the old fat guy can give her twins or triplets! Why isn't hubby cleaning up his Emily's creampie to try and prevent her from getting pregnant. Chris should be sucking on Emily's pussy all the time especially after she comes back from fucking Hibo and the other BBC. Five stars!!!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan995 months ago

Don't stop now. Needs to be another chapter. Hopefully she returns home only to have a black baby.

MutrokMutrok5 months ago

Eine sehr gute Geschichte. Meine Fantasy geht mit mir durch!! Ich hoffe es geht bald weiter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reading this story is like watching a marionette being controlled by the strings that give the character the semblance of life. Chris at times seems to have no will of his own, at other times seems to wander around in a dream like state ignoring reality. At other times he seems to have an IQ of about 85 just watching what is happening, but not really seeing, or perhaps he is dreaming all of this. In the end it's fiction.

cuckme94cuckme945 months ago

Such a cringe story, do urself a favor and sto writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is stupid. The husband just acts like he's got mental disabilities. No man would just follow his wife around, watch her cheat and say "what's going on." There's just nothing to make it an actual story.

auhound49auhound494 months ago
Much better than part 1.

I am very pleased you got everything out in the open with clueless hub Chris. It is also better as preg risk is mentioned a bit more than in part 1. Now how about Emily telling Chris a bit more as to why she succumbed to risking an unwanted pregnancy from lots of hot BBC fucking?

It is good you put in a new couple who are watching and the wife is starting to lose her boundaries. I hope she is also totally unprotected like Emily.

Now, finally, can you have poor lil Chris get it on with the slut in charge? Why should Chris be left out of all the fun? Nia deserves to get fucked and pleasured as well as Emily and the other white wife. Nia also deserves to be bred by Chris or the other white husband. Please finally get the "slut in charge" knocked up as well as the slut wives!

Blackjack666Blackjack6664 months ago

Great story. Risk sex is always the hottest kick. Chris should be involved in the next part, being drained by some black woman or put in chastity. Both are hot thoughts we think.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to more chapters where the other white women succumb to the advances of the tribe and Nia gets her turn with Emily and the other women.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gross and I don't care how much of a duck this jerk off thinks he is, you gotta get away from that bullshit vacation and his trollop of a wife. No-one could ever conceivably respect her in any way ever again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Godawful. Stop wasting time on this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES