African Treats Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed us first, the wife or girlfriend of the camera man. I think she gasped and brought his attention towards my wife. I couldn't hear what was said, but the camera was quickly pointed towards them and my wife's near naked form was now being recorded for all to see, forever forth. He was fiddling with the stupid huge lens on the camera and I could only imagine what he was zooming in. They continued to walk towards them and he continued to point at my wife. Though she had her boobs out it was her overall state that I was worried about being captured. I mean if the camera was good enough what would it pick up on? Where would these pictures end up? Shit.

I'd stopped some way back, in shock, and now started to walk toward them with pace, ready to save my wife from this embarrassment. When they were a few feet from the camera Nia said something and the three of them stopped. She let go of my wife's hand, allowing Emily to immediately sort her skirt out before then covering her breasts as best she could. I just about heard Emily moan something but then Hibo turned her to face him. Still holding her other hand he pulled it behind her and stepped up to her, his other free hand snaking around her body to the back of her head.

He pulled her in for a kiss and Nia stood back. The camera man jumped up and started to move around capturing it all. I watched Hibos lower hand lift the back of my wifes skirt so that her naked ass was on display. From where I'd stopped next to Nia, I could see a white woman and a black man in an embrace, kissing. The woman with her back to us, he was short and pale, her ass cheeks on display as one black hand was obviously holding her skirt up, showing her off. His other hand behind her head, pinning their faces together. If I didn't know it was my wife I would have had a second look at the picture as it was very sexual and powerful.

Emily was unable to do anything except return his kiss. I watched her struggle a little to get free a little but she didn't put much effort into the escape. Looking around myself and Nia I could see that a little audience was gathering around.

He was soon able to release the back of her head and that free hand moved down to her hip to hug her tightly to his body. He wriggled, and a hand moved to his shorts, I knew that feeling. He was getting hard and it was uncomfortable. He managed to say something to Nia, through his kissing. She giggled then called something and the kids all vanished. It was weird, like they didn't want to expose them to this overly sexual act and the kids were well trained to vanish. At the same time a few more adults appeared to settle in to watch whatever was about to happen. Young women, some in female groups and some with a boyfriend were starting to sit nearby. Not close enough to be in the way but in the background watching.

Hibo then stood tall, pulling his face back from their kiss and took a step back from my wife. She was standing there panting, clearly turned on again. Her skirt fell a little to cover her ass a bit. Her head on a pivot, her eyes shooting around at everyone watching. She then spotted the camera and froze. I noticed that Hibo had now stripped from his shorts and was naked. His huge cock again pointing at the sky. He was ready. He was ready to fuck again.

He took a step forward towards my wife, who's first touch with him was his cock against one of her breasts. She looked down shocked and was about to step away when his arms enveloped her body and he drew her in. They were swiftly kissing again. This time his cock was mashed between their bodies.

After a few moments like this with the camera man again moving around them capturing it all. Nia took my hand and pulled me slightly more to her left a few paces. We were now standing next to the other white woman here. This also allowed us a better angle as at that moment Hibo dropped one of his hands to my wife's thigh and lifted one of her legs. She naturally bent that leg and sort of wrapped herself around him more. During her move, he also moved her body a little and lifted her skirt back up again at the back. Her new movement and position allowed us to now see her pussy.

It was open and leaking, anyone would know that it was semen coming from it and that she had just had sex. I heard an unfamiliar gasp nearby and turned to see the other white woman on the other side of Nia clearly shocked at what she was watching. Nia had turned to her also and asked her, "You want?"

She quickly turned to Nia and then to me, "Oh god no", and shook her head.

Nia checked with her, "Sure?"

She smirked back at us, "I mean, wow! But no, really no," and she turned back to watch my wife. That interaction had me wondering if this is how it started with my wife. Did she see something, was she then asked if she wanted some and her answer was yes? I doubt very much it was a straight yes, but I could picture her standing next to us now. Her answer wouldn't have been yes but it also wouldn't have been a clear no like the woman just now. Emily would have been drawn into the situation. She wouldn't have been able to answer. She defers to me a lot, and if I wasn't there. Well, we're now here. I felt myself nod as I imagined this is certainly how it started.

"She your wife?" I turned to the new woman as she asked me the question. She was still looking ahead watching the show.

There was no point in lying, as I was sure she already knew the answer. I nodded and quietly replied, "Yup."

"Holy shit," she gasped as we watched Hibo's hand moving around my wife's thigh, his other hand now off her back and mauling one of her boobs. She continued sort of talking to me, "You do this sort of..."

"Nope."

"She do this?"

"Nope."

"She's already, hasn't she?"

"Yup."

"Fuck me," and she sighed.

I turned to look at the two women next to me. Both clearly very aroused by this show if their prominent nipples were anything to go by. The camera man's wife's bra was visible under her t-shirt. That made me chuckle thinking again of how this sort of all started. She mumbled something under her breath that I didn't hear.

"Pardon?"

She turned to me, "Sorry."

"No go on," and I smiled at her.

That gave her permission so she repeated, "I said what a dirty whore she was," and she locked eyes with me. It was nasty, but it was true. It was strange to hear a stranger call my wife that. I quickly turned back to the show and realised that she was right.

The woman continued, "I'm sorry, but my god!" I know she was right. "Was it him?"

I was still looking ahead, "Him what?"

"That's dripping out of her?" You could hear the arousal in her voice.

I took a deep breath, "No." I mean it could have been but I doubt it. It was likely the old man's.

"Shit," was her only reply.

Nia then joined in, "You sure you don't want?"

The white girl chuckled, "Fuck no." Again I noticed how quick and clear she was with her no. Emily would never have done that.

Just as I was starting to wonder where this show was going, my answer came and it blew me away. First of all they stopped kissing. Then he turned my wife around to face the three of us straight on, her back to him. I couldn't help it, she looked magnificent. There was even a slight sheen of I guess cock juice on her left boob. The cameraman was suddenly on my left facing them both, still clicking away.

Hibo then quietly told my wife, "Down," and he pushed her down by her shoulders. It was at this point that her eyes, though glazed, locked onto me. She was panting as she bent her knees and was soon kneeling in the dust. He then followed by kneeling behind her and snuggling up tight with her. He had to knock her legs a little apart to get behind her. Then reaching round grabbing a boob he started to bend her forward. There were gasps everywhere as we all realised he was going to take her doggy style, kneeling in the dirt in front of everyone.

Surely she wasn't going to let him do this? My cock throbbed as in slow motion, with my wife and my eyes locked she was bet forward. I couldn't help myself. I reached for my cock, I needed to re-adjust it, it was soo hard and my balls were churning. Emily watched me do this, I'd swear I saw the look in her eyes fill with disappointment. Did she want me to save her, to stop what was about to happen? I couldn't have moved if I tried to. I was frozen to the spot, as this crazy scene played out in front of us all.

When her hands touched down her head fell down between her arms, she couldn't look at us anymore. His hands instantly went to her hips and his own hips moved, as he lined up. I heard the white woman say to I guess her boyfriend, "Tim, he's her husband." He just grunted and continued to take the pictures.

We all watched as Hibo's hands gripped tighter and his hips moved. My wife's head shot up and she cried out, "Arrggggg!" Her hair flying up and back as clearly Hibo's cock started to slide into her pussy.

The man next to me asked someone, I guess me, "You ok with this man?" How he was asking questions at a time like this baffled me.

I managed to tear my eyes from the couple, turned to look at him and sort of nodded, though I wasn't 100 % sure what he was asking. He grinned and moved forward to be right in front of them both, he then laid down on the floor and mumbling something like, "This is the kind of wildlife I like to film," as he pointed his camera at my wifes face.

Soon the lovers were in a rhythm, their movement and noises showing how much they were enjoying it together. Emily tried to bow her head again but Hibo grabbed a handful of hair making her look up at us. This movement created a huge orgasm in my wife that nearly threatened to have her collapse. We all watched her ride through her cum, her eyes open knowing that we were all watching her.

Their grunting and groaning was loud and filled with so much pleasure. At this moment I understood it all. I knew why my wife had succumbed to this new experience. She was experiencing something I could never give her, something special. At this moment I couldn't tell you what she liked best, the humiliation being used, of having sex in public, of the interracial taboo, of her husband watching it, of the camera capturing it all or simply the raw pleasure of the cock on her pussy walls. Whatever it was, I understood, because I was feeling it too.

The other woman had moved to the side so that she could see it side on. Nia soon moved next to her and I naturally followed them both. Tim had moved and rolled over so that he was similarly positioned to capture the big black cock sliding in and out of my wife. Hibo's cock was sliding all the way into her before nearly coming all the way out. Emily's eyes were now closed as she focused on the fucking, trying to block out that she was on display.

I knew Hibo's staying power was because he'd only come in her an hour or so ago, but it was still impressive. He also alternated between slow long strokes to fast hard bursts. His cock was glistening in the sunlight each time it appeared. It was also amazing to see it all vanish inside my wife, not as long as her last cock but this was thicker. His technique was amazing, his 6 pack gleaming and rippling as he twisted his hips to change the penetration angle from thrust to thrust. The last burst of fucking making my wife come again. That's twice while her audience watched.

They'd been going for some time now, my wife's arms gave way. Her face now in the dirt whilst he continued to use her. Something about that position made it look ever dirtier and wrong, he clearly picked up on it. Starting another burst of fucking that culminated with him pulling her hips tight and pushing his cock as deep as possible. Roaring he filled her with yet more semen. Her third dose in as many hours today.

He howled as he filled her and looking around I could see a lot of other horny people touching themselves or walking away in couples. The other white woman panted a clear, "So nasty, so sexual."

When he'd finished twitching, he slowly moved back, his cock dropped out of my wife's well used pussy. Some mixed juices splashed onto the floor. Emily didn't really move. He simply stood and slid his shorts back on, leaving her there. I expected him to offer her a hand but he didn't, instead turning and walking away. Tim continued to capture it all, what another crazy moment. No one in our group moved for a while. We all just watched my poor wife, on her knees in the dirt, her pussy aimed up for us all to see, still dripping her lovers' seed. Her breathing starting to calm down as she came down from the athletic event that she'd just taken part of.

Nia eventually moved forward to Emily and helped her up. She was a mess, dirt over her boobs, on her face, as another blob of cum dropped from her pussy to the floor, while some more simply ran her leg. It was all mind blowing. Again Tim caught it all.

Standing there Emily slowly came round, realising what had happened. Closing her legs together tightly and looking around at those that were still there. She even tried to swat Tim and his camera away but that didn't work. She quickly put her skirt back in place and that arm bra coverage was in place as soon as she was done. Even though she'd just had complete sex in public, cum at least twice, and was standing in her own sex dribble she was still trying to maintain some dignity. It was cute and made me love her even more.

I stepped up to her to give her a hug and check she was ok. But Nia quickly jumped in. "She ok, food now," and she took my wife's free hand and led her away.

What had I just watched? What had happened in the last 3 hours? What did this mean for us?

And why the hell was my cock still rock solid?