Afrikaner Feminist Tries BBC!

Story Info
Omar butt-fucks Sabine the MILF in Johannesburg.
1.2k words
3.55
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

In the Republic of South Africa, even three decades after Apartheid ended, Zulu guys and Xhosa guys are afraid to chase White women because the White dudes from South Africa intimidate them. A lot of White guys in the Republic of South Africa fuck Black women and brown women and nobody sees anything wrong with that. Well, American-born tourist Omar Wilson is giving South African White pussy a try. Is South African White pussy as good as White American pussy? This Black man intends to find out.

Prior to meeting Omar Wilson, University of Johannesburg gender studies professor and feminist icon Sabine Van Aartsen never thought she'd give up the booty to a Black man. In the Republic of South Africa, White males fuck Black women and brown women, but White women are supposed to save their pussy for deserving White men. Sabine had other ideas, of course. The tall blonde beauty has fucked Chinese men and Indian men, but she never fucked a Black man until fairly recently.

Sabine Van Aartsen's penchant for interracial dating as well as her feminist politics are well known in the City of Johannesburg, but there are lines not meant to be crossed. The local Black guys would have too scared to fuck her anyways. Omar Wilson isn't like that. As a strong Black man from the City of Atlanta, Georgia, Omar Wilson fears no none. The Morehouse College alum is an executive for American Airlines and is quite wordly. Sabine realized that Omar wasn't from South Africa when she met him that fateful day inside the University of Johannesburg library.

Omar Wilson was visiting his sister Amina Wilson, an exchange student at the University of Johannesburg. The Spelman College gal had the grace to introduce her older brother Omar to her gender studies professor, the wide-eyed Sabine Van Aartsen. Sparks flew between Omar and Sabine, and the rest, as they say, is history. Sabine took one look at the six-foot-four, muscular and dark-skinned Omar, and felt her pussy get wet. The White lady from South Africa absolutely responded to the Black American man's Alpha energy.

Twenty four hours after meeting Omar Wilson, Sabine Van Aartsen invited him over to her townhouse on Founders Avenue, located near the University of Johannesburg campus. Omar took an Uber from the Montrose Hotel in downtown Johannesburg and went to Sabine's place. A gentleman goes where invited, of course. Omar barely got into the place before Sabine grabbed his ass and kissed him. He kissed her back passionately, and got the ball rolling.

"Jou groot swart haan maak my gat seer, your big Black cock is hurting my asshole," said Sabine Van Aartsen. The six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Afrikaner woman muttered obscenities in her native Afrikaans language as Omar Wilson continued to fuck her. Face down and big White ass, Sabine was having the time of her life as she got fucked in her living room. The stuff coming out of Sabine's mouth would have made a seasoned sailor blush, and Omar found that a bit of a turn-on.

Sabine Van Aartsen is one of the most outspoken feminists in all of South Africa, having lectured extensively at the University of Johannnesburg. Like many of her ilk, Sabine whines about the patriarchy publicly but craves male domination behind closed doors. That's more than okay because Omar is more than happy to fuck the feminism and the White privilege out of Sabine. A stiff Black cock up the ass is all the attitude adjustment some of these bitches need.

Omar Wilson smiled as he thrust his big Black cock deep inside Sabine's booty hole. Nothing like the feel of a warm, tight asshole around his big Black cock. The middle-aged White woman muttered obscenities in English and Afrikaans, plus some other stuff that Omar doesn't understand. The big and tall African American man seemed amused by Sabine's antics as he fucked her in the ass. In the basement of Sabine's lovely Johannesburg townhouse, things were heating up between the lady and her special guest.

"Shut up and give me that ass," Omar said, and he playfully smacked Sabine's thick whtie ass for emphasis. The Afrikaner woman moaned deeply and fingered her wet pussy as Omar's big Black cock plundered the forbidden depths of her asshole. Sabine closed her eyes and pressed her big White ass agianst Omar's groin, driving his big Black cock even deeper inside of her. It's the gift that keeps on giving...

"Vernietig my groot wit gat, destroy my big White ass," Sabine pleaded, as if Omar needed any encouragement. Omar bucked his hips, and Sabine squealed sharply. When it comes to anal sex, Omar loves banging hot women on all fours. Tall gals like Sabine are fun to fuck because they've got altitude and attitude. As Omar's big Black cock stretched Sabine's butt hole, the tall Afrikaner woman suddenly realized something. Sabine grimaced as she realized that she had to fart, a rather difficult proposition given the fact that Omar's big Black cock packed over every inch of her asshole. Total bummer, huh? Pun woefully intended!

"Bitch, did you just fart on my dick?" Omar demanded, as he felt a puff of air agaisnt his big Black cock, presently embedded in Sabine's butt hole. Sabine turned around and shot Omar a sheepish look. Omar grinned and told her it was okay. Seriously, a man who likes to stick his cock up women's butt holes shouldnt complain about female farts. Certain things come with the territory. Go into the water and you get wet. Omar gripped Sabine's hips and continued to dick her down.

"Ek vra om verskoning dat ek op jou meerderwaardige swart piel prut my donker prins, slaan my groot wit gat, I apologize for farting on your superior Black cock my dark prince, spank my big White ass," Sabine said soberly. Omar nodded and smacked Sabine's big White ass as he plunged his big Black cock even deeper into her butt hole. Sabine moaned and groaned, fingering her wet pussy as her asshole got filled with Black cock. Omar fucked Sabine's pristine Afrikaner butt hole until the bitch tapped out.

"I think I am going to like it here," Omar said to Sabine, as they lay on the couch, watching TV. Sabine purred like a kitten as she lay in Omar's arms. The tall blonde Afrikaner MILF had that special glow women possess after a good fuck. Sabine is glad she waited for her African American prince. Zulu guys and Xhosa guys are too afraid of White dudes in South Africa to go after White pussy, so they don't deserve women like Sabine.

Omar Wilson, Atlanta native and Morehouse College alumnus, came to Johannesburg and conquered Sabine. The freaky Afrikaner woman wants to record their sex sessions for posterity and Omar seriously might let her do that. Omar figures that Sabine intends to show her Afrikaner female friends how good Black American dick is. The tall, handsome brother from Atlanta doesn't have a problem with that. In the southern United States and in South Africa, men and women are simply, men and women. A man must take what he wants, no one gives it to him...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers