Afro-Brazilian Female Sexuality

Story Info
Tamara hooks up with bisexual Somali stud Ismail.
2.7k words
2.3
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Eu vou aonde a vida me lavar, I go where life takes me," Tamara Matias said to herself as she looked at her new digs in the town of Kanata, Ontario. The neighborhood of Morrigan's Grant was pricy, and quite nice. The two-story, four-bedroom house was quaint, and newly constructed. The place was nice, even if it lacked the grandeur of the ancient plantation on which Tamara grew up in the environs of Manaus, Brazil. The six-foot-tall, curvy, dark-haired and brown-skinned, downright gorgeous Afro-Brazilian woman was ready for her second chance. Things went bad in Brazil, and Tamara was making a fresh start in Canada's Capital region...

The new job with the Innovative Technologies Center was alright, and right up Tamara's alley. Born to a French immigrant father and an Afro-Brazilian mother, Tamara Matias inherited the best of both worlds. Tamara's parents, Jean-Paul Matias and Amara Giancarlo were well-traveled, and taught her multiple languages including French, English and Spanish, plus Brazilian Portuguese of course. It's almost as if Tamara's parents knew she was destined to travel the world. An aptitude for linguistics was invaluable in today's hectic business world. Thus far, Tamara's journey in Ontario, Canada, was turning out to be alright. The country seemed friendly and welcoming, but Tamara knew she had to watch her back.

A lot of immigrants who come to Canada with degrees from foreign universities are forced to do menial work because Canadian institutions rarely recognize their foreign credentials. Fortunately for Tamara Matias, she studied computer science at the California Institute of Technology, and graduated with her bachelors. This was followed by Master's degree in Business from Cambridge University in the United Kingdom. Canadians grudgingly accept Americans but they're in love with all things British. That's why Tamara got the job with the Innovative Technologies Center in Kanata, Ontario. If Tamara had presented her Brazilian credentials, the tech giant would have refused her.

Tamara Matias sat in the living room and watched television. TFO, the French television channel of Ontario appealed to her immensely. Their original programming was zany and fun, everything she'd come to expect from French entertainers. Tamara had grown quite fond of the French language, having learned it from her father. Summers in the region of Camargue, France, also gave Tamara a deep abiding love for French culture. The French spoken by Canadians in the province of Ontario and even nearby Gatineau, Quebec, was a far cry from proper French but Tamara wasn't complaining...

During her first week in the City of Ottawa, Tamara went walking around town, gazing in wide-eyed wonder at the Canadian Capital. French, English, German, Dutch, Latino, African, Indian, Chinese, Arab, all kinds of peoples and cultures were represented among Ottawa's demographics. The people seemed nice enough, if somewhat passive aggressive, but Tamara wasn't complaining. If things had been perfect in Brazil, then Tamara wouldn't have left. Folks who move to new countries are often nostalgic about their homelands, but Tamara felt just the opposite. If Tamara remained in Brazil, she'd be a dead woman.

Tamara Matias once loved a tall, handsome young man named Justino Augustino. The two of them met in school, and sparks flew between them. Justino Augustino was a mestizo hunk, with the good looks common among those of mixed Portuguese and African parentage. Justino was the kind of fella who was used to having all kinds of women throw themselves at him. Tamara fell in love with Justino after a whirlwind romance. The two of them were ready to get married when fate threw some dirt on the picture-perfect tableau of their well-planned future...

"Tamara, I love you, and would never cheat on you," Justino assured her, whenever she questioned his habit of leaving their bungalow to walk the streets of Manaus at night. In Brazil, machismo is very much part of the culture and a man leaving his woman to run the streets and drink, fight, or sleep around, is not exactly frowned upon. A young man living in Brazil is expected to rumble and partake of the manly pursuits of fighting, drinking, gambling, and of course sleeping around. Tamara thought she could make an honest man out of Justino, whom she loved so desperately. Fate had other plans, of course...

"Just be careful out there," Tamara made Justino promise, and he sighed and did just that. One evening, after Justino hit the streets to supposedly go visit his buddies Paolo and Marcelo, Tamara followed him. Justino headed to Madame Estella's Place, a bawdy house catering to gentlemen who like special ladies. In Brazilian culture, transgender women are considered beautiful and exotic, and lots of men who consider themselves heterosexual have been known to sleep with them. Sexual flexibility is part and parcel of Brazilian culture, where same-sex experimentation is commonly accepted. Of course, there are limits, and the same man who sleeps with everything on two legs is expected to marry a lady and start a family at some point.

Tamara, disguised as a harlot, infiltrated Madame Estella's Place, and inquired about Justino. Apparently, Justino was a regular at the place, and he had a favorite among the transgender female escorts. Justino was quite fond of Myra Sata, a tall, curvy and dark-skinned transgender woman who was considered the star attraction of Madame Estella's Place. Tamara entered the boudoir, drawn by the sound of lovemaking. What Tamara saw was something she would never forget.

"Oh shit," Justino said, gasping as Tamara surged into the boudoir, cursing him for his infidelity. Justino would have denied it, if not for the impossibility of his rather compromising position. The tall, brown-skinned and dark-haired Brazilian hunk was on all fours, face down and ass up, and a busty, big-bottomed, dark-skinned transgender gal had her huge cock up his ass. Tamara was shocked to discover Justino, the guy who acted like such a macho man, getting fucked by Myra Sata, the infamous transgender escort.

"Justino, you piece of shit," Tamara screamed, and she spat before storming out of the boudoir. Justino tried to disentangle himself from Myra Sata, a most comical endeavor, to be sure, but Tamara would have none of it. The young Afro-Brazilian woman ran out of Madame Estella's Place like a bat out of Hell. Later that night, Justino arrived at the bungalow, begging for forgiveness but Tamara had enough. The young Afro-Brazilian woman wasn't bothered by the fact that Justino was evidently bisexual, it was his lying and cheating that she couldn't forgive. In Brazil, the women know that men will fuck anything on two legs. Lying and cheating are still unacceptable, though, no matter the culture.

"I just experimenting, my love," Justino pleaded with Tamara, and she glared at him angrily. Once upon a time, Tamara cherished Justino more than life itself but that was before she caught him getting fucked in the ass by Myra Sata the transgender prostitute. If Justino had been honest with Tamara about his desires, she would have accepted him. In Brazilian society, bisexuality is not considered a big deal. Most Brazilian men prefer women, but on occasion, some of them have sex with other men or with transgender ladies and it's not considered the end of the world. Tamara could accept that Justino was bisexual, but she couldn't forgive his cheating and lying...

"Justino, if you'd told me you were bisexual, I would have accepted you, but you lied and cheated, and that I can't accept, I'm done with you," Tamara said angrily. Justino looked at her sadly, for he knew in that moment that their relationship was over. Tamara tossed the engagement ring Justino had given her months ago. She wouldn't be needing it anymore. Tamara watched Justino leave, and then broke down and wept. The next day, Tamara called her parents and gave them the news. They were deeply saddened, as could be expected. Tamara knew that a chapter of her life had ended. All of a sudden, Tamara was tired of her birthplace of Manaus, Brazil. The young woman wanted to see the world...

"Brazil is the past," Tamara said to herself, and she focused on her job as a database tech and tried to forget Manaus. Tamara's old friend Amelia told her that Justino married a woman named Cassandra and had two daughters with her. Hmm, Tamara wondered if Justino was cheating on his new wife Cassandra with his favorite transgender escort, then decided that it didn't matter. Tamara had moved on with her life. If men can have sex with anyone and not let shit get to them, why shouldn't a woman do the same? While visiting the City of Montreal, Quebec, Tamara met a very interesting young man named Ismail Kader...

"I come from Somalia, and if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were half Somali and half Arab," Ismail said to Tamara, as he spotted her alone at the mall. Tamara looked at the tall, dark-skinned and handsome young Somali man and smiled. As far as pickup lines went, Tamara had certainly heard better but she had to give Ismail credit for trying. The brother looked good in his red silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland shoes. From the work ID on his hip, Tamara guessed that Ismail worked for some sort of corporation. Alright, the dude seemed alright, but what else?

"I'm Brazilian," Tamara said proudly, and Ismail grinned, and thus introduced himself. Tamara found herself smiling as Ismail flirted with her. The Somali Canadian fellow was nothing like the strict Muslim immigrants whom Tamara remembered seeing in places like Salvador De Bahia and Manaus, that's for damned sure. Ismail was Muslim but friendly, easygoing and flirtatious, instead of acting all strict and aloof around women like most Muslim men Tamara had met. Ismail was a charmer, this much was evident to Tamara...

"I must visit Brazil one of these days, I heard it's the land of beautiful women, and after meeting you, I have to agree with that assessment," Ismail said to Tamara, as they grabbed a bite together at the food court. Tamara looked at Ismail, who smiled confidently when their eyes met. The Somali brother looked like the kind of guy who was used to having women throw themselves at him. Tamara had enough of players and smooth operators. Before Tamara could reply, a young black man walked by with a black woman wearing a Hijab. Ismail looked at the African couple, and the man looked back at him in a strange way. Ismail frowned, then refocused his gaze on Tamara...

"Do you know them?" Tamara asked inquisitively, and Ismail smiled at her and nodded his head. The Somali stud remained cool and composed, as if nothing had happened. Tamara couldn't have guessed that Ismail had just seen his buddy Malik the Nigerian, and his wife Khadija. A few days ago, while Khadija was out of town, Ismail and Malik had some manly fun in the same bed he shared with his wife. Ismail is bisexual, and so is his buddy Malik. Of course, Ismail kept this bit of information to himself. When a lady asked about his sexuality, Ismail was honest, but he certainly didn't bring it up without being queried on the subject. Honesty is one thing, stupidity is another thing altogether. Don't tell people what they don't need to know...

"I go to the local mosque sometimes, I know a lot of people, some I know and consider close friends, and others I don't know so well," Ismail said with a grin. Pleased by this statement, Tamara nodded, and they bantered some more as they ate. Afterwards, Ismail gave Tamara her number, since he had to get back to work. Tamara watched Ismail go, thinking that the tall, handsome Somali Muslim stud had a strong body and a nice ass. Hmm, Tamara remembered hearing good things about Muslim men's sexual prowess among the ladies of Manaus, Brazil. Perhaps she would give Ismail a call...

"See you later," Tamara said to Ismail before they parted ways. That night, as Tamara lay on her hotel room bed, watching TV, she got bored and gave Ismail a call. Half an hour later, Ismail showed up at her hotel room lobby with flowers and a bottle of red wine. Tamara greeted him in a sexy black dress that accentuated her curves and golden brown skin tone. Ismail smiled at Tamara, and she could tell that he liked what he saw. When Tamara invited Ismail upstairs, he didn't quibble.

"You look exquisite, my dear," Ismail said to Tamara, and she grinned and drew him to the bed. The flowers and the bottle of red wine were left on a nearby table. Ismail and Tamara got right down to business. Slipping out of her dress, Tamara showed off her curvy, sexy body. Ismail admired Tamara's curvy body and caressed her large, firm breasts. Tamara sighed as Ismail sat her down and began sucking on her tits while his knowing hand slipped between her thick thighs. Just like that, Ismail began making love to Tamara. In the year and a half since her split from Justino, Tamara hadn't been with anyone. Fortunately, Ismail was there to help Tamara make up for lost time...

"Make love to me," Tamara said as she lay on the bed, gorgeously naked, her thick thighs spread, and Ismail nodded. The Somali Muslim stud took excellent care of the curvaceous Afro-Brazilian diva. Ismail kissed Tamara from her head to her toes, sucking on her breasts and fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Ismail buried his face between Tamara's thighs and ate her pussy voraciously. Tamara arched her back and moaned deeply as Ismail ate her pussy. She hadn't had that in a long time, and hot damn, she'd really missed it. Ismail licked and sucked Tamara's pussy while probing her with his digits. Soon Tamara was ready to climb up the walls, but in a good way...

"Just relax," Ismail said to Tamara, as he pleasured her. Tamara cried out Ismail's name as he coaxed an orgasm out of her. Next, Tamara showed Ismail what she was working with. The Somali stud grinned as Tamara grabbed his long and thick member, and took him into her mouth. Tamara inhaled Ismail's manly musk as she sucked his dick and stroked his balls. The Somali stud smelled masculine and strong, just the way Tamara likes her men. Deep-throating Ismail's cock while massaging his balls, Tamara soon had him hard as a rock.

"Just fuck me," Tamara said as she got on all fours, and Ismail grinned and put on a condom while admiring her big brown ass. Ismail has fucked a lot of women, especially Somali women and Arab women. Recently, Ismail hooked up with a tall, dark-skinned, big-booty Haitian MILF named Yvonne. Ismail has never been with a Brazilian woman, though. Time to change that. Ismail playfully smacked Tamara's big butt, then entered her with a swift thrust. Tamara sighed happily as Ismail penetrated her. Gripping Tamara's hips, Ismail began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Time for Miss Brazil to experience the awesome power of Somali cock...

"Hmm, give me that ass," Ismail groaned as he fucked Tamara passionately, slamming his hard dick into her pussy. Tamara groaned passionately and gave as good as she got, grinding her big ass against Ismail's groin and driving his big Somali cock deeper into her pussy. The two lovers fucked like there was no tomorrow. Tamara hadn't gotten dicked down in a while and savored every minute she spent with Ismail's dick embedded in her pussy. After a while, they switched things up. Ismail lay flat on the bed and Tamara straddled him. Resting her hands on Ismail's shoulders, Tamara rode him hard, impaling her pussy on his dick. Ismail looked up at Tamara's beautiful face, now contorted in passion, and caressed her tits while she rode his dick. The two of them melted into each other...

"Hmm, I really needed that," Tamara said to Ismail, her face flush, and her body glowing from finally getting some good dick. Ismail took Tamara's hand and brought it to his lips. Ismail definitely prefers the ladies, even though, there are times when only a man's hard body will do. Ismail and Tamara spent the evening together, drinking red wine, talking, making love and talking some more. The Afro-Brazilian beauty was a newcomer to Canada, and she had a lot of questions which Ismail was glad to answer. They parted amicably the following morning. Ismail wished Tamara well in her Canadian journey, and that was that. Two consenting adults finding solace in each other. No need to break any promises because no promises were ever made. Life is simpler that way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers