Afro-Latin Dominatrix 4 Butches

Story Info
Femme Trina dominates Butch Catherine T.
1.1k words
2.75
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

For quite some time, Trina Serrano, the daughter of Puerto Rican boxer Emilio Serrano and Haitian American schoolteacher Amanda Saint-Pierre, has been dabbling in the world of BDSM. Trina Serrano discovered the world of BDSM while attending CUNY. It's around the same time that Trina Serrano discovered that she loved women and only women. That's right, the six-foot-tall and bodacious Afro-Latin beauty with the big Booty is one hundred percent lesbian. Lesbians everywhere can rejoice because this sinfully sexy gal is one of them. Isn't that frigging awesome?

Trina Serrano is a dominant person and this poses a problem in the lesbian underworld. Just like heterosexual society, the fledgling bisexual community and the transgender community, the lesbian underworld has draconian rules. Those rules are meant to be followed by all members of the lesbian community and those who deviate are punished. It's a world where, according to the unwritten codes, masculine women are supposed to be dominant and feminine women are supposed to be submissive. In defiance of that stereotype, Trina Serrano, proud dominant Femme, set out to tame the Butch lesbians of the world.

"I tame Irish lesbian bitches like you for fun," said Mistress Trina Serrano, grinning wickedly. The six-foot-tall, curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired, proud Afro-Latina woman looked at Catherine Tyler, the pale-skinned, dark-haired tomboy kneeling before her. There is nothing that Mistress Trina Serrano enjoys more than beating the white privilege out of some of these brazen hussies. The same power dynamics which exist between white women and women of color do exist in the lesbian world, and someone's got to do something about it. Mistress Trina Serrano is ready to take on this particular challenge.

"I am your humble servant," said Catherine Tyler, and Mistress Trina Serrano slapped her hard across the face. That's what the Irish dyke gets for speaking without the Afro-Latin dominatrix's permission. In the dungeon, the rules are simple. The Mistress gives the orders and the submissive obeys. Catherine Tyler winced and fell silent. Mistress Trina Serrano grinned, pleased with Catherine Tyler's silence. Grabbing a collar, Mistress Trina Serrano put it around Catherine Tyler's neck and fixed a leash to it. Just like that, the Afro-Latin Mistress and her Irish female slave went for a walk around the dungeon, located in the basement of a townhouse in the Bronx, NYC.

Catherine Tyler, a masculine white woman originally from Galway, Ireland, is new to America and is learning the ropes, as they say. While working out at a boxing gym in the Bronx, NYC, Catherine Tyler met the tall, curvy and beautiful Trina Serrano. As it turns out, the Afro-Latin beauty is one hundred percent lesbian and quite fond of BDSM. Catherine Tyler felt strongly attracted to Trina Serrano, but the Afro-Latin gal has had it with entitled white chicks who think they're the queens of the lesbian underworld. The way Trina Serrano figures it, these entitled white dykes should submit to the sexual power and dominance of strong women of color. Take it or leave it, ladies.

"I'll be your sub," Catherine Tyler pledged to Mistress Trina Serrano, and the Butch white lesbian proved to be a woman of her word. She came to the dungeon, wearing male attire and walking with that Butch lesbian swagger. Mistress Trina Serrano thought that Catherine Tyler was going to give her the fake macho bullshit that a lot of masculine lesbians display in the presence of feminine lesbians. Catherine Tyler wasn't lying when she promised to submit to Mistress Trina Serrano. Can a submissive Butch white lesbian serve a dominant Femme of color? Will the lesbian underworld lose its mind as a result? Only time shall tell!

"Lie down," Mistress Trina Serrano ordered, and Catherine Tyler lay flat on the dungeon's floor. The slender, pale-skinned, small-breasted Irish tomboy waited for her mistress. Standing there, hands on her hips, Mistress Trina Serrano took a good look at Catherine Tyler, the Butch lesbian chick from Galway, Ireland. In the lesbian world, the masculine gals are thought to be in charge and the feminine gals are their obedient lovers. Well, as a dominant Femme of color who tames Butch white lesbians, Mistress Trina Serrano is flipping the script. Someone's got to spank the Butch lesbians and it might as well be a strong Afro-Latin Femme, for real.

Catherine Tyler waited for Mistress Trina Serrano to do her thing. The Afro-Latin dominatrix looked absolutely gorgeous in a black leather jacket over a red tank top, black leather miniskirt and thigh-high black leather boots. Grinning, Mistress Trina Serrano squatted down over Catherine Tyler's face, and the Butch white lesbian smiled as she realized that the sexy, dominant Afro-Latin Femme was not wearing any panties. Mistress Trina Serrano sat on Catherine Tyler's face and proceeded to piss on her face. That's right, Femme dominates Butch by pissing on her face. Shocking, isn't it?

"More," Catherine Tyler pleaded, and she swallowed Mistress Trina Serrano's golden nectar in a most eager manner. Pleased with the Butch white lesbian's submission, Mistress Trina Serrano sat on her face and smothered her with her thick Afro-Latin Booty. Catherine Tyler sniffed Mistress Trina Serrano's pussy and tasted her butt hole. Groaning, Mistress Trina Serrano ordered Catherine Tyler to open her mouth, then proceeded to fart. That's right, the sexy Femme farted right in the Butch gal's mouth. Catherine Tyler happily swallowed Mistress Trina Serrano's fart. Femme farts are delicious and some Butch gals, like Catherine Tyler here, simply cannot get enough of them.

"You love this, you Butch lesbian bitch," Mistress Trina Serrano said, laughing. After smothering Catherine Tyler's face with her big ass, Mistress Trina spat on her face, and fisted her pussy. Catherine Tyler, the Butch lesbian, cried out like a total fist as Mistress Trina twisted her fist inside her vagina. Mistress Trina Serrano laughed as Catherine Tyler moaned and squealed. After giving the Butch lesbian gal's pussy a good fisting, Mistress Trina Serrano removed her leash and collar. Catherine Tyler thanked Mistress Trina Serrano for the privilege of serving her. All is well that ends well.

After Catherine Tyler left the premises, Mistress Trina Serrano took a shower, grabbed some red wine and lit a cigar. Leaning back on her couch, she watched the TV series Killing Eve, her favorite lesbian mystery thriller of the moment. All is right in Trina Serrano's world. Taming a strong butch lesbian like Catherine Tyler and turning her into a total bitch brought Trina Serrano enormous pleasure. In defiance of the sexist rules that most lesbians operate under, this strong Femme is taming the Butches and it's a beautiful thing. The dominant Femme is on the hunt, Butch gals better beware!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers