All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 04'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieover 1 year ago

Well written, showing both the humiliation we white experience dressing up for black MEN and the extreme sexual arousement from being submissive sissy sluts to REAL MEN..that is masculine black studs. My little clitdick is in constant erection reading your story. Keep em coming please

sarahyoung23sarahyoung23over 1 year ago

I would love to read more about Georgina and Jessica, maybe spinoff. Or maybe the story of 53 street gang.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to sarahyoung23, many thanks for your kind comments, those characters appear in the next chapters but I'm sure they will also make a re-appearance at some point in the future.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Whiteboicuckie, many thanks for your kind comments, glad you accept the need for whiteboys to submit to BBC!

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Thanks again to author! I notice this part tells a lot about rough going of sissies transformation process. Its no secret that many people not accepted such thing as boys feminization, interracial sex, black superiority etc. Many of sissy beginers such shocked and stoped when faced with that harshness. But if they would jelouz enough to pass all barriers, they get reward that cover it all. So don`t pay attention to haters and dont let others to make you deny of yours dreams and feelings.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, thanks for your support and kind comments, some people have different viewpoints to ours, and I'm always surprized how visceral they react to such stories, but I'm alway open to constructive criticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous