Afro Stress Relief Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm...yeah I can see that will be a problem, I mean to all them niggas you'll just be another black cock slut! But I always remember one of the white boys I used to know down the colored clubs, he was a real fairy-type, but he had one hell of butt for a white boy, those niggas couldn't get enough of it! Now he used to be a supervisor at a fast food place, and a lot of his black co-workers had fucked him when he was being a whore down the clubs and soon all his black staff knew who and what he was, and of course his staff being a bunch of useless niggas tried to blackmail him!" Marci explained.

"Shit, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, this white sissy boy just squares up to all these niggas and says if there is any more trouble, he'll let everyone know all those niggas are homos as they've been fucking his white boy ass! Also, this sissy tells 'em he'll resign but make sure that his bosses know that the staff are a load of useless mother-fuckers who need the nastiest and meanest person the bosses can find to be the new Supervisor!" Marci replied.

"Did it work?" I eagerly asked Marci.

"I think so, well that white boy stayed on as Supervisor until he left to become a full-time tranny hooker!" Marci added.

"Marci's right Tina, no black man is going to want to admit to riding some little white homo's butt!" Sarah added, agreeing with Marci.

Marci and Sarah soon left, to get ready for their vacation to Mexico, and I pondered what they had said. So, it seemed that my best course of action, if I started having problems, was to threaten to expose everyone who'd used me, but also let my staff know that they'd be a lot worse off under any potential successor. Although this sounded like a desperate plan, I couldn't think of a better one!

It was finally the night of the Beer Bust, the loading bay crew had setup the tables and chairs in the loading bay, they'd also setup the drinks and the food the girls, and I, had prepared. I had brought my outfit along with Dr Jane's sissy husband's pink boots and when all the girls went to change, I made my way to the loading bay restroom, where previously Baba G had shown me his big black cock! I'd already done a lot of preparation, my toes were painted, I was fully shaven and I'd even cleansed my butthole. I gave myself another quick enema, although I had no intention of getting fucked by the loading bay crew guys, despite the fact that I'd had some very erotic dreams the night before!

After making sure the restroom was empty, and since it was after most staff had left for the day, I started getting ready, I'd brought most of the items for the whore outfit with me. Once I'd finished applying my make-up, I stood back and admired my work, I looked like a proper BWAs tranny hooker, I was pleased with the look and started putting on the few items the costume consisted of, black fishnet stockings, red corset and suspender belt, and pink bikini bottoms, however the most difficult items were the thigh-length pink boots Dr Jane had lent me, and I struggled to get them on. As I was trying to get on the pink boots, there was a knock on the restroom door, "Hi Tina, it's just Mary, come and join the rest of the girls," Mary shouted through the door.

"I'm just nearly ready," I replied nervously, still trying to get the boots on.

The door opened, "Are you alone, darling?" Mary giggled as she entered, I nodded still struggling with the boots, eventually with Mary's help I got them on. "Wow Johnny, sorry Tina, you're gonna be way taller than anyone else in those heels, can you walk in them. OMG you've already done your make-up, what a great job and those eyes are amazing. I've gotta say you look more like a hooker than the rest of us," Mary complimented me, and we walked to the girls' restroom. "You soon got the hang of walking in heels, it's almost like you've done it before," Mary said casually, but I didn't react.

"Lizzie just wants to check us," Mary explained as we entered the girls' restroom and announced, "Here's the tallest hooker in OKC tonight!" All the other girls were ready and all dressed in the same outfit and all looking like cheap street prostitutes, I felt bizarrely at home and it felt like just another night at BWAs with my tranny sisters, although I was very jealous of the girls' big white tits!

The other girls all started sniggering on seeing me but Elizabeth hushed everyone and said "You look great, Tina, all the guys are gonna want a lap-dance from you and some may want a bit more!" Elizabeth chuckled and she handed me a pink jacket to complete my outfit and a glass of champagne with a little white pill. "OK girls here's to another Beer Bust night of getting our fill of big black cock!" Elizabeth announced the toast, all the girls cheered and took a sip of their champagne and swallowed the pill.

I took a sip of the drink but just looked at the pill in my hand and wondered what was the reason for the pill, Monica saw me and shuffled over to me and said, "It's just a calm-me-down pill, honey, Mary gets them, it sort of just relaxes you, it helps you lose some inhibitions." I wasn't sure that was a good thing and said so, "It's up to you, darling," Monica replied but she waved Elizabeth over and whispered something in Elizabeth's ear. Elizabeth hooked me by the arm and guided me into one of the cubicles where she sat down, pulled her panties down and urinated into the toilet bowl, as I stared in disbelief.

"Look Tina, everyone is just out for a good time, me and the girls are going to get a good hard Afro-dick pounding tonight and these pills give you a little push just to get you over that first hurdle. Maybe you should have two, although they are powerful, especially if you haven't taken them before, you'd better just stick to one," Elizabeth explained.

"I'm just nervous, I don't really think I should get too involved tonight, after all I am the Manager!" I stammered.

"No, you're Tina tonight, one of the girls, and if I didn't think you'd cope I would have said so! Look everyone knows during Beer Bust, whatever happens in that loading bay stays in the loading bay, the guys turn off all the security cameras and the security guys know not to come around tonight!" Elizabeth said, trying to reassure me.

"I'm still not sure, I have to have some respect and authority over my staff, how can I tell the guys what to do, if they've seen me dressed like this and parading around!" I muttered.

"If anyone tries to make trouble everyone else will deny everything, we've all got too much to lose. Besides this has saved quite a few marriages and kept families together, you should be proud!" Elizabeth responded. I didn't understand but Elizabeth said there was a lot of sexual frustration in most people's marriages and this was a chance of pure pleasure for the guys and girls without consequences, but Elizabeth could see that I was still hesitant.

"Look the same goes for you, you can just enjoy yourself without fear of judgement from others, the guys all know this, so do the girls, I mean Monica likes the taste of pussy and so later on she will be eating my pussy out!" Elizabeth said, I was shocked into silence but was still concerned.

Elizabeth finished by saying, "Look Johnny, no one is going to force Tina to do anything she doesn't want to do! But this is a black on white orgy, and all us girls are willing participants and there's a no-holes barred policy. We girls are happy to suck or fuck any big Afro-cock tonight and to be honest once you see those wonderful negro dicks on display, I doubt you'll be able to resist kneeling before them!"

I still couldn't help being worried about any aftermath of what I might do, "I really don't want to expose myself to everyone, there could be some serious consequences to doing that sort of thing!" I stammered.

"OK, I can understand, I mean none of us want to see a pathetic tiny white cock tonight, now pull your panties down please!" Elizabeth ordered, I hesitated at this unusual request. I knew Elizabeth wasn't interested in my little white penis but I didn't want to put myself in a compromising position of being accused of exposing myself to Elizabeth in the female restroom!

"Come on, I'm not used to taking disobedience from a white sissy boy!" Elizabeth growled and pinned me against the cubicle door and roughly pulled my panties down, "Oh ain't that cute, you've actually shaved everywhere like a proper little white fairy! Now no one is gonna be interested in this tiny little thing but if you're embarrassed, I've brought along a special pair of panties!" Elizabeth announced and pulled out a tiny pair of bright pink panties with some straps, I instantly recognized them as backless panties, I owned some NONO branded pairs.

Elizabeth told me to put the backless panties on and then put my original pair over them. "Good, now when, or if, you get to take them off then no one is gonna see that pathetic little ole dick of yours! Although in the future you're going to have to learn to let the girls see that little penis and just accept they're gonna tease you about it!" Elizabeth sniggered. I could tell Elizabeth was used to dealing with white bitch boys like me, and it reminded me of the way Dr Jane treated me.

"Look honey, we've got strict rules, once the Beer Bust is over you don't talk about other people or what they did. If you're still worried just make sure you suck every black cock out there, what can they say after that? They've all been sucked off by their white boss? No black dude is going to admit to that!" Elizabeth chuckled, then pushed the little white pill into my mouth and gave me a swig of champagne, forcing me to swallow it, I thought to myself that wasn't likely to be the only thing I was going to swallow tonight! Elizabeth ushered me out of the cubicles and then urged the girls to hurry along to the loading bay.

Soon, all us 'girls' sauntered into the loading bay and were greeted with cheers, wolf-whistling and clapping! Everything was already laid out with the food and drink being presented on a number of tables borrowed from the canteen, and all the guys seated on benches with tables, there was some inoffensive background music being played through some loudspeakers.

Elizabeth got the Beer Bust started by asking all the guys to line up and get served food by the girls. The all negro loading bay crew started queueing up and, checking the girls out whilst making very direct sexual suggestions as they were served food by the girls. For some reason Elizabeth had positioned me as that last 'girl' in the serving line, handing out bottles of beer to the crew, however I noticed most of the lewd comments stopped when the negro males reached me, the guys all looked a bit nervous and just said 'thanks boss'. I was perhaps glad in a way as it probably meant I would have a quiet night and probably leave early although deep down I was very disappointed as, when I was a real tranny prostitute, lots of black males were eager to use me!

The only slight incident happened when Troy shouted that he wanted to marry whoever made the chicken wings, the ones Marci had helped me prepare, Mary said it was me and pointed in my direction, I gave Troy a little wave as a joke but that was followed by an embarrassed silence.

Once the guys had all sat down at the tables after getting served, Elizabeth announced the girls would act as waitresses for any further food and drinks requests, and I would be the bartender and Elizabeth would serve the food. The girls went to every table and took the guys orders for food and drinks, and returned to get the orders fulfilled by myself and Elizabeth. I couldn't help but notice that the girls, when they were at the tables, constantly had their tits, asses and even pussies fondled by the Afro-guys, however the girls seemed to love it and, I noted, they also gave the black guys crotches a good feel! Not unexpectedly, Mary was the most 'active' waitress, encouraging all the negro males to feel her big white titties and impressive ass, as well as kissing all the guys at each table she served.

At one point Elizabeth asked me to take a tray of food and drinks to one of the tables as the other girls were busy. As I nervously took the full tray, Elizabeth smacked my butt cheeks, saying, "Wiggle that ass, gurl!"

I cautiously carried the tray of food and drinks to the required table, which happen to also be the table where both Troy and Ade were sitting, I tried to sway my hips and wiggle my ass as Elizabeth had suggested. As I approached the table all the guys fell silent and looked down at the table, I guessed they didn't want to make eye-contact with me, as I was turning away after delivering the food and drinks, Troy mumbled, "Thanks boss!" I was disappointed that the Afro-men hadn't been more 'touchy' with me, as I loved having my ass squeezed by big negro paws!

I went up to Elizabeth and told her I might leave soon as I thought my presence was inhibiting the guys, Elizabeth said this was just the calm before the storm and asked me how I was feeling, I said I felt OK just a bit nervous and that I didn't want to spoil it for everyone else. Elizabeth looked at me and smirked saying things might change very shortly, I wasn't sure what she meant.

The guys began to become rowdier as more alcohol, and other things, were consumed, but I thought I'd seen a lot rowdier behavior at the BWAs brothel. I noticed the music had changed and some of the girls dragged the guys up for a dance, a very intimate dance where I could see the girls putting their hands down the guys trousers to feel their big black cocks. I was still in the background serving drinks for the girls to hand out, I hadn't seen Baba G but I didn't feel I could ask Troy as he seemed a bit reluctant to even look at me.

Monica asked if I wanted a drink, so far I'd just been drinking water, rather unthinkingly I asked for a brandy and cola, Monica shouted to Mary asking if there was any brandy, Mary replied that there was just one small bottle, unfortunately Ade overheard the conversation and asked where was the black girl which caused a few strange stares in my direction when Ade was told it was for me.

The brandy tasted nice and I was beginning to feel a bit more relaxed, and thought it must be Elizabeth's pill kicking in. Later on, Elizabeth cornered me and asked how I was doing, I said I was feeling a lot more relaxed, she chuckled and said everyone was a lot more relaxed now. There was a lot more mingling going on, a lot of the girls were either sitting on guys laps or getting their asses and tits caressed by more than one guy. I felt a bit left out at this stage, but realized I wasn't used to competing for the attention of the black guys with real girls.

Elizabeth then shouted for everyone to gather round and she stood on one of the tables and announced it was time for the first lap-dance, saying, "Now the first lap-dance, as usual, will be drawn from the hat. All the girls and I mean all the girls names will be in the hat, as such I'd like to introduce a new gurl to this tradition, Tina! Tina please join me on the table," Elizabeth shouted, I was feeling a bit nervous and just smiled when everyone looked around at me, I shuffled my way towards Elizabeth and deftly got myself onto the table, next to Elizabeth. "I'm sure you all know Tina and for this Beer Bust, this gurl is up for anything! Ain't that right, Tina!" Elizabeth announced and gave me a sharp smack on my butt cheeks.

Everyone cheered and laughed and I was helped down from the table by a couple of the guys, receiving my first butt feel of the night. I liked getting my butt groped by some big negro hands and my tiny white penis went hard!

The loading bay crew had chosen a young ebony youth, who'd just turned eighteen, to draw a name out of the hat and receive the first lap-dance, I was very nervous at the thought of getting chosen. The ebony youth pulled a slip of paper from the hat and handed it to Elizabeth, a smirk came across Elizabeth's face as she read the name and announced it was Mary! Mary gave a shriek of joy and literally jumped on the ebony youth, I wouldn't have described what followed as a lap-dance more of a rape of the poor ebony youth! Mary was gyrating on the negro youth, kissing him and getting her big firm white breasts out and pushing them in the poor youth's face, forcing him to lick her nipples.

As the lap-dance continued Mary got the youth's big black cock out and was stroking it and had also managed to get one of his fingers up her pussy! Elizabeth eventually brought this display to an end by announcing all the girls would now go bare breasted. The girls quickly pulled their, mostly, big boobs from their basques, so that the guys had an amazing view of a sea of big white titties, all desperate to be fondled and licked by the guys big ethnic lips!

The guys now started to lose some of their reserve, well for those that had any! I saw Elizabeth holding two beers as both Troy and Ade each sucked on one of her big boobs, Mary was going from table to table getting every guy to pinch her nipples, soon they were red and very swollen but Mary looked like she was loving it, Mary ended up getting the ebony youth she'd performed the lap-dance on, to lick her swollen nipples. The guys soon joined the girls in discarding their shirts and tops, which pleased the girls a lot!

I was pretty jealous at this point being flat chested and watching all the other girls getting fondled, I also noticed the guys picking girls and getting them to do one-on-one lap-dances. It wasn't long before Elizabeth came up to me with Troy and Ade in tow, "Hi Tina, enjoying yourself, well now's your chance to show everyone your moves, Troy and Ade want a lap-dance from their gurly-boss!" Elizabeth sniggered. Both Troy and Ade looked as if they'd had a bit too much to drink and possibly something else as well, but I didn't mind as Elizabeth's pill had really kicked in at this point and I felt really relaxed and easy, and my inhibitions were losing the will to fight!

"OK, boss-gurl, now these other white bitches say you wanna be a little sissy gurl tonight, is that right?" Ade slurred.

"Oh yes Sir!" I responded, giggling, and realizing my inhibitions had given up the fight!

"Fuck! You were right Lizzie, come on then Tina, show us what you got!" Troy butted-in and pulled up a chair and sat down. Without thinking I started doing the routine Marci had taught me, part way through I even added some of the moves Monica had shown me. I did plenty of ass wiggling and I was pleased I could feel Troy's big negro dick going hard when I sat astride him and ground my butt into his lap, I ended-up on my knees between his legs, stroking his thighs and putting my face in his crotch! Troy was sweating heavily and licked his lips as I perched myself on his lap at the end.

"Did you like that, Sir?" I meekly asked, Troy nodded, "Maybe later you'd like something extra!" I whispered in his ear, again Troy nodded, but Ade interrupted us and pushed Troy from the chair and sat down.

"My turn, come on Ho, shake that little white butt for me!" Ade said excitedly, I felt slightly elated by this encouragement and began my routine on Ade but this time I went further and put my hands right on Ade's hardening cock and stroked it so his dick created a huge bulge in his trousers. Ade put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it into his crotch! I let Ade pretend to face-fuck me for a minute before he released me and let me get back up. Both Troy and Ade looked horny and I was sure if Elizabeth hadn't grabbed me and led me away, I would have been on my knees sucking on both Troy's and Ade's big negro sex-meats.

Elizabeth linked my arm as she led me away, saying, "Wow gurl, you are one little slut," and she reached down and felt my rock-hard little penis. "Oh my, you liked having that black dick in your face, you little fairy," Elizabeth exclaimed and smirked. I was a bit stunned at this remark but the pill and alcohol were working their magic and I just nodded and giggled. "Just between us girls, have you ever sucked a cock before?" Elizabeth whispered.