Afro Stress Relief Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my inhibitions were long gone, I was still unsure about meeting Baba G as Tina in case he recognized me and Elizabeth sensed my hesitation and smirking, said, "Oh come honey, take this one for team-girls!" We both giggled at this description and I nodded my agreement, I just hoped Baba G wouldn't recognize me, although the thought of that fat negro dick kept me hard! Elizabeth hugged and kissed me and after thanking me, Elizabeth went over to Troy and Ade, she grabbed Ade's cock and kissed Troy, I noticed she leaned in and whispered something into Troy's ear and Troy looked over in my direction. I was too far from Elizabeth and Troy to hear anything but soon Ade was brought into the earnest looking discussion and also looked in my direction.

Shortly afterwards Elizabeth sauntered over to me, with her big white tits jiggling about, saying, "OK, if you are a good little white faggot I might let you lick some black jizz from my titties, now Troy and Ade have agreed to get Baba G into the office, after that it's up to you!" The combination of the pill and alcohol had started making me feel a bit hazy and I let Elizabeth guide me towards the loading bay office, where Baba G had tried to initially recruit me for Joshua's club!

"Now, have you got any butthole lube? Cause you're gonna need it!" Elizabeth giggled as she led me to the office, I nodded still in a daze. "You naughty little slut, I bet you had always planned on taking some black dick up that little butt of yours!" Elizabeth laughed, we were soon in the office and Elizabeth said I should take off my pink panties. As I complied Elizabeth laughed as my small white penis sprang erect as it was released from my panties, I tried to cover it up but Elizabeth smiled and said, "Don't worry honey, we all know about your small weiner but no one's bothered, you're a little bitch tonight and, not just that, but a negro cock sucking little bitch and soon to be a well stretched one!"

I didn't know what to say or do as Elizabeth said I'd better get ready to greet Baba G, she suggested I get on my knees, and then she left. I waited for ten minutes until I heard familiar voices outside the door, it was Troy saying, "Now don't play up Baba G, you know the girls think your dick's too thick for their buttholes and me and Ade know you're always down the clubs with those white trannies."

"Hey fuck you Troy, it was all agreed we could fuck them bitches in any hole we wanted and now you're saying they don't want me fucking their asses, that's shit bro, bet you're fucking their white buttholes!" Baba G angrily responded.

"Look dude, we fuck 'em in the ass nice an' easy but you fuck 'em like they're some prison bitches, you ride 'em too goddam hard an' nasty! They ain't happy with you, Baba G, after last year! The rest of the bruthas an' us want them bitches nice an' happy, that way we get a nice yearly fuck session and maybe a couple of extras now an' again, you know how Mary is!" Ade chuckled.

"Hey look bro, we ain't forgetting you, you get the big prize this year! I know you've been asking where our sissy white bitch-boy boss is, well, the Ho is waiting for you an' your fat nigga dick in the office!" Troy chuckled, adding, "Lizzie says you can use the bitch for as long and as rough as you want!" I was shocked by that statement and it helped me focus my hazy thoughts, I wasn't sure what to do and got up to leave.

"We've all tried the bitch's mouth and Lizzie and Mary have taught him well!" Ade laughed, I heard the office door open.

"Fuck! This bitch turned down the chance to suck my dick a couple of weeks ago. I'm gonna teach this little white fairy homo what it means to say no to Baba G!" Baba G growled. The door was flung open and all three naked black guys entered.

"On your knees, gurly-boss! This nigga dick is gonna break you in!" Troy said pointing to Baba G's flaccid ebony penis, and pushed me onto my knees, I was soon kneeling and facing Baba G's big fat ebony cock.

"See, this bitch knows his place, and he's one keen nigga dicksucker! Ain't that right, sissy?" Ade said and pushed my face into Baba G's crotch, both Ade and Troy laughed as Baba G slapped his flaccid penis into my face? Instinctively I tried to lick Baba G's cock as it was repeatedly slapped in my face, this caused all the black hunks to laugh and Ade high-fived Baba G. "We OK?" Ade asked Baba G, who nodded in response but kept pushing his inflating dick into my face, I thought at least Baba G didn't seem to recognize me from BWAs.

"Me and Ade are gonna get back to the action, remember no one has used this faggot's butthole, so you can use him all night but make sure you cream in his ass at least a couple of times, we all know that keeps these little white sissies in their place!" Troy said rather ominously, after that both Ade and Troy left.

I was alone, on my knees, in front of a naked negro stud and it felt so natural!

"Stand up, bitch!" Baba G demanded, I stood up and, with my pink high heel boots, was about five or six inches taller than Baba G, he grabbed my erect small white penis. "I see you like my big nigga cock! This little thing is nice an' hard and I bet that asshole of yours wants my fat black dick in it!" Baba G smirked and probed my butthole with his fingers.

I nodded and gave a weak smile, stammering, "Yes, Sir!"

"No bitch, I ain't your Sir, I'm gonna be your Massa! Now me an' you are gonna get better acquainted. An' then we're gonna have some fun," Baba G growled and sat on a chair and demanded I do a lap-dance for him.

I began my routine, but this time my small vanilla cock was on show and fully erect and I wasn't sure why but I felt good about displaying myself to Baba G, indeed it felt better than when I lap-danced for Ade or Troy! I was soon shaking my naked ass cheeks at Baba G and pulling my cheeks apart to show him my sex-hole. Baba G looked at me hungrily and I saw he was playing with his own big fat ebony rod and also tweaking one of his own nipples. I sauntered over to the seated Baba G and sat astride him so I could grind my butt into his crotch, Baba G pushed his black fuckstick between my ass cheeks, which caused my own little white penis to drool!

I thought how much better it would be if I had a big pair of white boobs to push into Baba G's face, I leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Am l pleasing you, master?"

Baba G grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips, it felt like an electric shock going through me! I hadn't realized how much I'd missed having some big negro lips smothering my own and soon we were in a passionate embrace kissing hard. After a few minutes Baba G broke away and asked, "Bitch, you might fool these other fuckers but not me! How many niggas have you kissed?"

I realized Baba G could tell I was a lot more experienced with Afro-males than either the girls or the other ebony hunks thought! "Oh, just a few, Master!" I coyly replied.

"Ever had a nigga boyfriend?" Baba G asked, I just nodded and thought of Drake and how much I missed him and his wonderful huge ebony dick. Baba G began to probe my butthole with one of his fingers, I gasped and moaned in pleasure.

"Good, if you had a tight virgin white butthole, I thought I was only going to be able to stretch it for a few minutes before you started to beg me to stop! But it sounds like you and me are gonna be here a while!" Baba G chuckled, I smiled and kissed him again, knowing I was going to be used like a white fairy slut should be used by an Afro-stud!

Baba G pushed me onto the floor and onto my knees and stood up, I was soon gazing at his big belly and amazing fat negro cock and bloated ebony balls. I didn't need to be told what I should do, and leaned in and started to kiss and lick Baba G's black sperm sacs, he moaned and placed his hand on my head, I continued worshipping those ebony testicles for a few minutes whilst at the same time gently caressing his negro cock shaft. "That's cool, baby, you know how to please your man," Baba G murmured, and asked, "You only been with niggas?"

"Oh yes, Master, I'm black only!" I answered as I continued my ball licking.

"Shit, I bet your nigga boyfriend likes your tongue action," Baba G gasped, I looked up at him and smiled, I cupped his enlarged Afro-sperm sacs trying to judge how much negro semen was in them. I did notice that Baba G's balls had my lipstick smeared all over them and I thought how appropriate it was.

I began to lick up and down Baba G's fat negro cock shaft, ensuring I kissed and tongued his circumcised dick head. Baba G gasped, and let out a moan of pleasure, saying, "Oh yeah, that's proper nigga worship, you ain't been taught by no bitch! That's real white sissy-bitch boy blowing, where you learn that, babe!"

I was absurdly pleased with Baba G's compliment and replied, "Oh, I've been around, Master, I was a waitress at Bouncing Bitches!"

"Shit, you know Josh da boss?" Baba G asked lazily, I realized I'd said too much but the pill and alcohol combination was like a truth serum, I felt I couldn't lie to my black master.

"Er, sort of, he fired me," I mumbled.

Baba G laughed, and said, "I hear yah, sista, them bosses always treating us like shit! Bet you were in that parking-lot, taking them niggas cash."

I simply nodded, again Baba G laughed and asked, "Ah shit, I like you gurl, bet none of these other motherfuckers know you a real hooker?"

I shook my head and put Baba G's erect throbbing piece of African sex-meat into my mouth, he gave out a couple of low grunts of approval, letting me know I was doing the right thing. After a few minutes of deep throating Baba G's fat ebony cock, he took control and placed both his big negro hands on the back of my head and purposefully began to fuck my mouth. Baba G was surprisingly gentle and didn't just hammer away at me, but he made sure I took his entire shaft every few strokes, my own little white penis was dribbling at this point and I grabbed his big butt cheeks and squeezed them. "Oh yeah, you one nasty cheap bitch, ain't yah!" Baba G gasped, I could tell he was reaching his climax but at that point he pulled his throbbing black dick from my mouth and said, "Shit gurl, you got one fine nigga-loving mouth but I don't wanna pop yet! Go get me some more beers and some of that cornbread." I nodded and smiled at Baba G, I was really pleased I was satisfying this black stud.

I put my pink backless panties back on and wandered back to the loading bay and found all the girls either on their knees or laying on their backs on the tables, surrounded by naked ebony guys with hard black dicks. Elizabeth was on her back with a negro hunk humping her ass, Monica was on the table on her hands and knees licking Elizabeth's breasts as Ade was ramming Monica's butthole with his big African cock. I got a tray and loaded it with three bottles of beers, some cornbread and a brandy and cola for myself, as I was pouring my drink I felt a sharp smack on my butt cheek and turned around to find Mary smirking at me, Mary grabbed my panties and pulled them partially down to see my hard little white penis.

"Oh I see you've even shaven your little weiner, you really are getting into the 'ho' role!" Mary giggled and slapped my little penis, causing me to gasp. "I saw you on your knees, sucking all those black cocks, you looked like you were enjoying it, ain't that right?" Mary added, I didn't really respond but pulled my panties back up.

"It's OK honey, I know another negro cock slut when I see one, I'd really like to have a talk with you outside of work, I think we have a lot in common," Mary explained, I just nodded and left with the tray for Baba G. I wondered what Mary wanted to discuss outside work, but remembered Elizabeth's story about Mary.

I returned to the office and found Baba G sitting on the table, his legs were spread and his black dick, flaccid and dangling on the edge of the table. I handed him a beer and put the tray on the table, Baba G took a swig of beer and grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, I didn't resist and he kissed me hard. "I like to whoop white sissy butt before I fuck it, that OK honey?" Baba G purred. I thought it was very considerate of Baba G to ask before giving my ass a good smacking with his big negro hands, I naturally nodded and smiled. Baba G sat on a chair, his big fat black cock was now semi erect, I eagerly pulled my panties off and laid across his lap.

Baba G started to stroke my butt cheeks and finger my asshole, I moaned in pleasure and he then started to gently smack each ass cheek causing my little white penis to harden and press into his lap. "Hmm...you like being ass-whooped by a nigga...none of them office white bitches would let me whoop their white butts, but I know you white sissy boys will let niggas do whatever they want, ain't that right fairy?" Baba G said and began to smack my butt cheeks much harder. I knew it was my place to take a hard ass whooping from any negro stud, my butt cheeks had taken a number of beatings from ebony hunks and so I laid over Baba G's lap whimpering as he worked over my sore cheeks.

"Yeah, I knew you could take a proper nigga ass smacking, let's see how you take a nigga dick up your white faggot ass!" Baba G grunted and pushed me off his lap and manhandled so I was facedown over the table, however as I was still in my high-heeled pink boots, I was still way too high up for Baba G to get a good shot at my quivering rectum.

Baba G slapped my sore white ass cheeks and told me to get on my hands and knees on the floor, my own tiny white penis was rock hard and leaking precum in anticipation of the hard butthole stretching I was about to receive. "Yes, Master," I purred as I looked over my shoulder at Baba G positioning himself and his big fat negro dick. Soon I felt Baba G's Afro-dick head entering my white sex-hole, he was, again, surprisingly gentle and eased it into my well-greased and very willing anus, I moaned as I was penetrated.

"Yeah you like that, don't yah bitch!" Baba grunted, as he slid his dick deeper into me.

"Oh yes, Master, please use me and fill me up with your black semen!" I moaned, startling myself with my own words.

"Don't you worry fairy, you're gonna be bursting with my nigga jizz and spermies! You're gonna be my own personal walking sperm bank!" Baba G growled as he was fucking me.

Baba G rammed his full length into me making me squeal, then he began to fuck me in earnest, pushing his fat black cock all the way into me so that I could feel his big heavy sperm sacs on my sore white butt cheeks! Baba G didn't just pound me but purposely pushed his big negro cock all the way in and pulled it almost all the way out on each stroke, making me pant uncontrollably. After what must have been ten minutes of Baba G stretching my asshole in this way, he began to quicken his pace and was soon going into me hard and fast, whilst I was constantly moaning and dribbling precum from my erect tiny vanilla penis. Suddenly Baba G tensed and pushed hard into me, grunting, 'Shhittt!" and I felt him erupt in me and spunk a big load of Afro-spermies into my stretched rectum!

"Hmmm...thank you, Master!" I moaned in ecstasy, Baba G pulled his black dick out of my stretched butthole and sat down sweating profusely.

"Don't worry, my balls have got plenty of jizz left in 'em," Baba G gasped, then ordered me to crawl on my hands and knees and lick his negro dick and testicles clean. "You got a butt plug, sissy?" Baba G asked, I shook my head, "Damn, I like my white sissy bitches to soak up my nigga jizz! I'm gonna have to put the rest of my juice down your white fairy throat!" Baba G explained, as he sat on the chair with one of his feet on my shoulder as I was on my hands and knees licking and kissing his flaccid dirty ebony genitals clean.

Baba G sat back and drank his beer as I continued to worship his fat negro man-meat and testees, eventually he pushed me away, saying, "Time for some more white ass stretching, Ho!" Baba G got me onto the table face-up and spread my legs, he grabbed my rock hard little white penis and gave it a few strokes.

"Hmmm...I'm cumming, Master," I mumbled and began to spunk over myself and Baba G's big ebony paw that had hold of my penis.

"Fuuucck...that's right, get rid of all that white sissy boy juice," Baba G murmured as he continued to masturbate me, making sure I had ejaculated all the contents of my white testicles. Baba G purred, "Hmm...I like white boy jizz..." and proceeded to rub it all over his belly as I felt for his large dark cock, it was hot, sticky and nicely stiff, I let out a moan of anticipation as I rubbed it. "You want this nigga dick bad, don't you bitch!" Baba G said, I just nodded as I continued to stroke his negro sex-tool.

Baba G spread my legs and placed my ankles on his shoulders, and began to feed his dominant ebony rod into my slut sex-hole, I was gasping and moaning constantly as I was skewered by his thick negro shaft! Baba G fucked me with slow strong powerful strokes, making sure his ebony testees slapped my white butt cheeks on every thrust, and I wondered how many white sissy boy asses he had stretched out like this and thought he certainly knew how to treat little bitch faggot-fairies like myself.

After what seemed like a long time of Baba G hard-humping me, he changed the tempo and quickened his pace, I panted as he slammed into my sissy homo-hole repeatedly, but as he was reaching his climax he suddenly pulled out of me and grabbed his dirty hard cock, mumbling, "Get this in your mouth, Ho!" I quickly got off the table, onto my knees and Baba G pushed his greasy Afro-dick into my eager mouth, almost immediately he jizzed his black spermies down my throat. Baba G left his cock in my mouth for next few minutes to make sure I'd taken his full load and allowing me to suck his negro dick clean.

Once again when we were finished Baba G collapsed onto the seat with sweat pouring off him, I passed him a fresh beer whilst still on my knees. "You sure know your place around niggas, guess your black boyfriend don't mind you seeing other niggas?" Baba G asked.

I wasn't sure what to say and so just sipped my drink, I knew I shouldn't lie to a black stud, Staci had taught me that when we were at BWAs. Baba G told me to sit on the chair next to him, we sat in silence for a few minutes sipping our drinks, he would occasionally reach over and feel my little white penis which was erect again.

"So, bitch, why didn't you suck my dick when I asked you a couple of weeks ago?" Baba G suddenly asked me.

I felt, for some reason, I could talk to Baba G and answered quite openly, "I only serve black men when I'm Tina, otherwise it just doesn't feel right, do you understand?" I replied.

"Yeah, I get it, none of the bruthas want a blow from the boss-man but they sure want the gurly boss to suck their dicks! See most niggas ain't homos and fucking a little crossdressing white fairy who just wants to be used in their mouth or ass, like you, ain't considered to be gay! Guess it's the same for you white sissies!" Baba G confided in me.

I was surprised Baba G was so understanding, and replied, "You're right, I wouldn't feel happy serving a black master, if I wasn't fully made-up and at least wearing high heels and stockings!"

That conversation seemed to break down a number of barriers and we chatted about various things, I discovered Baba G lived alone but seemed to know everyone in the ghetto, including some very tough sounding gangsters, he also hinted that he did some drug dealing on the side, nothing really major. I told Baba G I'd worked at Mama Bee's place for a night, which made him laugh as he said he'd often visited that place, I decided not to say I'd worked at BWAs and he'd hired me, I convinced myself I wasn't lying just not telling him everything, after all every gurl needs a few secrets I thought!