Afro Stress Relief Ch. 09

Story Info
Whiteboy attends the Beer Bust.
16k words
4.83
4.3k
12

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, thanks.

*****

After a hectic and traumatic weekend, it was Monday again, I was still in a state of shock after what had happened at mine and Drake's short-lived brothel. I spent most of the day at my desk doing very little, and wondering if any of the loading bay crew had seen the photos of me kissing Drake's ass, but I thought they wouldn't recognize me, as I was fully made-up as a sissy in the picture, but I didn't really care as so many bad things had happened that I was no longer bothered if the all-negro crew knew what I was or what I did in my spare time!

Things seemed normal at work and nobody said or did anything that suggested they knew about the events at the weekend. At lunch, Elizabeth asked all the girls and me to gather in a room, "OK girls, we've had our last training session, you'll all need to do some practicing at home, and for those with husbands or boyfriends that are happily ignorant then you'll need to do it secretly!" Elizabeth announced, I wondered what Elizabeth meant by 'happily ignorant'.

"Now I hope you've all been keeping up with your deep-throating exercises and I don't want to hear any complaints about your anuses being too tight for black cock, you all know this is a 'no-holes' barred event so make sure you're using your butt plugs and anal lube, if one of the crew want to use your asshole then they can and I don't want to hear any begging to be let off as it won't work this year!" Elizabeth sternly told the girls, there were some gasps but plenty of giggling aswell.

"What about Tina?" Monica shouted mischievously, which shook me out of my daze.

"Yes, that's a good point. Tina, as you're one of girls now, it's only fair you do the same amount of exercises and practice as everyone else! I'm sure Mary can lend you one of her butt plugs and training dildos," Elizabeth responded, I was stunned by this demand, and everyone else laughed.

"Of course, I've got plenty of tools to get Tina in the right condition!" Mary gleefully replied, I just looked at Elizabeth and Mary with a stunned gaze.

As the meeting broke up, I approached Elizabeth and asked, "Hi Lizzie, that stuff about butt plugs and dildos for me was a joke, right?"

"Erm...not really, you see, all us girls love our crews big black dicks, and wanna please the boys...and this is your chance to thank the boys for all their hard work..." Elizabeth explained, but she could see the shock on my face, and added, "Look honey, I can't force you to join in, but after seeing how comfortable you were in make-up and high-heels, I'd be surprized and disappointed if you didn't want to be an 'active' participant...and I'm sure once you see those big hard African cocks you'll not want to miss out!"

I was stunned by Elizabeth's statement but my little white penis stiffened as I thought about the loading bay crew's erect negro cocks all lined-up, I muttered, "Er...I've managed to get some pink boots that fit me, can I wear them?" referring to Amanda's pink high heels boots I'd borrowed previously.

"Sure honey, no problems," Elizabeth replied and added, giggling, "I knew you'd want to join in the fun!"

Things were quiet later on, and I had time to think, I was desperately missing Drake and decided to try and ring him again, so after work I called his number.

"What do you want?" Drake angrily answered.

"Look Drake, I'm really sorry about what happened but it wasn't my fault! Joshua forced me to fuck you, you know that. Just come back and you can stay with me, please honey, I'm missing you so much!" I pleaded as I still wanted Drake badly.

"Bitch, I can't be seen back in OKC! Don't you understand, everyone will know and call me a homo, which I ain't! Look just leave it, we're finished!" Drake responded and I could hear he was still raging and angry at what had happened.

Suddenly I heard Jessica speaking, "This is Jessica, honey. Drake ain't coming back, he's got a new home here in Texas, where we know how to treat our black studs, and he's also got a new set of white sissy prostitutes to run! Look Tina, just accept it's over and move on, I'm going to get daddy Drake a new phone and number, so don't call again!" Jessica hung up. I realized at that point there was no going back for me and Drake, and it was over, I was shattered and distraught.

I continued the week in a sort of stunned haze of thoughts, trying to work out what I was going to do, later that week I was at my evening classes, having picked up Jonelle, who was particularly unsympathetic with my plight and she reminded me.

"I told you, those niggas were always gonna treat you bad, you just gotta learn to take it, I mean what's a little white fairy like you gonna do to a big mean nigga, apart from suck his big dick!" Jonelle exclaimed. I couldn't disagree with what Jonelle had said and it was true she'd warned me how it would turn out with Drake.

I meet Harvey in one my classes and discovered how Joshua had probably come to learn of Drake's brothel. Harvey told me about his weekend shift at the gas station, saying, "Yeah, so I went for a piss and I meet these two women in the staff restroom, they were dressed like whores and so I asked what they were doing and they said looking for black cock! Shit, I couldn't believe it, so I watched 'em and saw where they went. It was an old car place behind the gas station, it's run by a couple of useless lazy nig...sorry blacks, I guessed they must have started a whorehouse. So, I rang the police and let 'em know but the fuckin' cops didn't turn up for two days and everyone had gone by then!"

I must have gone bright red with anger as Harvey looked at me strangely and asked if I was alright but I just nodded. I guessed I now knew how Joshua found out about Drake and I's sissy whorehouse, Joshua must have had contacts in the police department, who must have let him know. I was fuming with Harvey and secretly vowed to make him pay!

The college evening finished with Dr Jane's class and she asked me to stay back at the end, I didn't really want to but had no choice. Dr Jane began by saying, "Tina, I know this is a difficult time for you and I'm truly sorry for the things Joshua has done, but I think we both know it was a very foolish thing you and your boyfriend have done, Joshua is a very dangerous individual and not someone to be crossed lightly! Joshua has already been in contact with me and threatened not to co-operate in the future because of your boyfriend's activities, however he realizes I have powerful contacts and could make things difficult for him, which I think is the reason you and your boyfriend weren't treated more harshly. I've already visited him at his club, Bouncin' Bitches, this week and I took my husband, Amanda, as a sort of peace offering. Amanda is expert at giving fellatio to huge Afro-penises and whilst I and Joshua talked, my sissy bitch of a husband worshipped Joshua's big Afro-penis, which was helpful as I agreed with Joshua there would be no further threats or retaliation undertaken against you or your boyfriend. However, Joshua's original demand that you both stay away from the projects stands, so I think it best you don't return as Tina or Johnny to any of those areas, agreed?"

I nodded and thanked Dr Jane for intervening, saying, "Oh thank you, I was so scared being threatened and abused by Joshua and his men, please thank Amanda for me! By the way Drake, my boyfriend, and I are no longer together!"

"Erm, OK, I'm sorry about that as Staci thought you and your boyfriend were in love. However, there are some positives that have come out of it, Joshua agreed to let Amanda use the club's car pack for an impromptu round of gathering further surveys, Amanda managed to get another twenty done but had to stay and personally thank all those Afro-studs until five in the morning!

Also, Joshua described the events in the brothel in detail so I'm well aware, that despite all the threats and violence, you managed to get fully aroused and ejaculate with Joshua's Afro-cock up your rectum, which I think is very positive and demonstrates what an appropriate attitude you have towards Afro-males. Oh, and by the way Joshua gave me copies of the photographs he had taken," Dr Jane explained, although I was very grateful Dr Jane had intervened with Joshua, I didn't understand her reference to me shooting my load into Drake's asshole whilst being threatened, plus I was very concerned she now had those photographs of me.

"Now it's a dangerous time for you, not from Joshua, but rather your attitude towards Afro-males. For a recently 'turned' little white sissy boy like yourself, I'm concerned that without the constant supply of Afro-penises and semen that you've been getting as a prostitute, you might start reverting to your old attitudes towards Afro-males, and we can't allow that to happen can we?" Dr Jane said, I didn't really know what to say and just nodded.

"I've seen this 'u-turning', as we call it in AMIRAP, on a number of occasions and it can have some very undesirable outcomes. I've seen these 'u-turners' go from being simpering little white bitch boys willing to take any Afro-dick to useless little-dicked angry white males who deny ever having sucked a black cock, or say they were forced into it!" Dr Jane said and I could sense anger in her voice, she continued, "I find it so disappointing that these white male 'u-turners' have finally a chance to be useful and for once, in their miserable lives, provide sexual satisfaction to another person. People have spent their own valuable time, helping to train and change these little white sissies, it's so selfish, don't you agree?"

I was quite surprised, and intimidated, by Dr Jane's outburst and meekly nodded in agreement.

"However, the worst aspect of these 'u-turners', is that they often look for support amongst America's white supremist groups! In a lot of instances this has led to intimation and threats to some AMIRAP members, including other white male volunteers, from these groups. There was even one 'u-turner' who confronted me at the community college and led protests outside it for a number of weeks!" Dr Jane explained.

I was shocked and asked, "What happened?"

"Oh, don't worry, these 'u-turners' don't realize the full extent of AMIRAP's growing influence and support. All I'll say is that an incident was engineered at the college and a violent altercation took place which eventually led to this particular 'u-turner' being arrested and charged by the police, he was given six weeks in the local county jail. I believe this 'u-turner' thought he'd be fine inside jail as he was a member of the local KKK branch and they had other members in the county jail, however AMIRAP managed to have him transferred to an out of state county jail which was almost exclusively black. I even sent this 'u-turner' some helpful items for his prison stay, a nice pink corset outfit, with matching stockings and panties, plenty of make-up, a blonde girly wig, and a lady razor!" Dr Jane laughed as she told me this story.

"Did he survive?" I asked, shocked as violence and even murder were not uncommon in prisons.

"Of course he did, AMIRAP does not promote the use of extreme violence in any form. This 'u-turner' was monitored by the prison authorities and it was noted he had some facial bruising after the first few days of his stay and he requested to be put in solitary confinement, however he retracted that request soon afterwards. The prison guards reported that he was often seen wearing make-up, that he spent a long time in the showers and also his bunk was never slept in," Dr Jane rather gleefully told me.

"Oh, it sounds like he was forced into becoming a sissy," I muttered.

"Possibly for the first few days but after that he willingly became the little white homo-fairy he was meant to be, and pleasure as much imprisoned Afro-dick as possible! Interestingly, the prison also noticed a decline in the general level of tension and violence in the cell block where this 'u-turner' was housed," Dr Jane replied. Although stunned at this story, I asked what had happened to this 'u-turner' on his release.

"Well, for a while he vanished, but recently I was shown a file detailing his arrest for prostitution in Baltimore, it seems he was bailed by a notorious black pimp but it was also recorded that he now described himself as a transexual," Dr Jane responded chuckling.

Although I was completely astonished by Dr Jane's tale, I couldn't help but get hard at the thought of being imprisoned with a lot of hungry and sex-starved negroes! Dr Jane interrupted my train of thought by saying, "Now, I'm sure you agree, I've given you the opportunity to experience an intimate relationship with a Afro-male and it hasn't been successful! As I said before, I don't believe your future lies in becoming a full blown shemale with a black boyfriend, don't you agree?"

I was pretty intimidated by Dr Jane and her seemingly very powerful AMIRAP backers and meekly nodded.

"Tina, you really need to see yourself as others see you, just a slim white boy with a small penis, you're just taking up room honey, consuming oxygen for no good reason however you could be so much more, something useful, something with a purpose, something that contributes to society!" Dr Jane exclaimed, I was stunned by her description of myself as, basically, a waste of space and Dr Jane could see my shock but continued, "Tina, you may think I'm being harsh but I'm not, just honest, perhaps brutally honest! But it's for your own good!"

I wasn't so sure this was for own my good, however Dr Jane continued her tirade for ten minutes with the basic tenet being that more white boys, like myself, needed to accept our limitations and realize our only useful role in society was letting ourselves, well our mouths and asses, be used by black males for their sexual gratification! Also, that we white boys should accept the need for transvestism and feminization to ensure the black males obtained arousal and didn't feel offended by our presence! Dr Jane concluded by saying, "Many like myself, believe that white boys are the most appropriate tool for Afro-males to use to satisfy much of their rampant sexual appetite, and that white boys are the most appropriate vessels for safely storing and absorbing all that Afro-semen!"

I was very intimidated and shocked by Dr Jane's very 'brutal' outburst and sat in front of her unable to speak or comment.

Dr Jane calmed down and in more measured tone, said, "OK, I'm very concerned about your future, Tina, and so I expect you to apply to join AMIRAP as a white male volunteer as soon as possible. It may take many weeks, so by the time you join hopefully we'll have got enough surveys from Tammy's rough boys by then!"

"Erm, OK, I'll have to think about it," I stammered as I was alarmed by Dr Jane's words and wasn't sure I wanted to end up like her husband, Amanda!

Dr Jane gave me an icy stare, "Tina, I hope I'm not going to regret helping you, I mean there's still the N-word incident with you and Harvey, and how would your company react if they knew you'd been working as a prostitute or if those photos of you and Drake got circulated at your place of work!" Dr Jane growled, I realized I didn't have a choice and so meekly nodded, Dr Jane smiled and added, "That's better, honestly you won't regret it, it's the best thing that could happen for someone like you."

I met Jonelle in the college parking-lot and she asked me what Dr Jane had talked about, I muttered something about the surveys and we both got into my car.

"Oh, I thought Dr Jane wanted to talk about you joining AMIRAP, you know Dr Jane took me and Millie to see my man in prison at the weekend?" Jonelle asked.

I nodded but was annoyed that Dr Jane had already discussed my future with Jonelle, but I soon thought how silly it was for me to be annoyed, I'd become a sissy bitch boy to all these women, Dr Jane, Marci and Jonelle, so how could I be angry at them for using me like the sissy bitch I was! I pulled out of the parking-lot and asked Jonelle what had happened at the prison visit.

"Oh, you should have been there, Dr Jane was dressed like a whore! My man, Marvin, couldn't keep his eyes off Dr Jane's tits!" Jonelle giggled, I was surprised and asked if Jonelle was jealous?

"Oh no, Dr Jane had explained, as she drove me and Millie to the prison, it was just part of some research she was doing on black men's attitudes. So, as me and Millie, are chatting with Marvin, Dr Jane has her hand on my thigh and is stroking it, Marvin was sweating like a pig and I could tell his big ole nigga dick was throbbing, he's such a fucking pervert!" Jonelle giggled.

Jonelle went onto explain that Dr Jane had told Mille and Jonelle, that her intention was to get Marvin, Jonelle's partner, super aroused and had asked the prison authorities to monitor Marvin and report on his behavior. I wasn't surprised that Dr Jane wanted to 'experiment' on Marvin but I was surprised Jonelle agreed to do it and I asked her why she'd agreed to take part in it.

"You silly little white faggot, this is gonna help my grades, it's 'bout time that useless motherfucker, Marvin, helped me out!" Jonelle exclaimed. I dropped Jonelle at Millie's and asked if Jonelle needed to be taken to see Dr Jane on Saturday, but Jonelle explained, "Nawh, Tammy's taking me for a weekend break to Atlanta." I was both relieved and disappointed I wouldn't be performing as a maid at Dr Jane's on Saturday, but I realized Jonelle was getting drawn into Dr Jane's circle ever more closely and wondered how that would turn out and the implications it had for me.

I had a very quiet rest of the week, except on Friday morning, when Mary appeared at my desk holding a pink plastic bag and handed it to me, stating, "Hi Tina, here's some training items for the Beer Bust, don't worry they've all been hygienically cleaned. I don't need them anymore as I use some more appropriately sized ones, there's two dildos, a six-incher and a nice thick nine-incher, I bet they're both bigger than your own little white cock! Also, there's a nice fat butt-plug to get you stretched out a bit!"

I was furiously embarrassed and replied, "Look Mary, I'm your Manager, please don't call me Tina when we're in the office!"

Mary frowned and said in a very sarcastic tone, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Sir!"

"You know you don't have to call me 'Sir', 'Johnny' is just fine," I grumbled.

"Alright Johnny, you'll need to practice swallowing these black plastic dildoes, so you're ready when your staff make you suck on their big black penises! And the butt-plug will loosen and widen your tight little white ass, so that too can accommodate your black staff's big ebony dicks!" Mary responded, again in a very sarcastic tone and loud enough for the other girls in the office to hear, and they all sniggered.

I took the bag and thanked Mary but was still extremely embarrassed and unhappy with the way Mary had spoken to me, I realized all the girls had started to treat me like a sissy fairy, and even though I was one, I was still their Manager. I wondered if I'd done the right thing by agreeing to come to the Beer Bust as one of the 'Hoes', would I still be able to be the Manager once everyone had witnessed me, on my knees and sucking on the loading bay crews' big Afro-cocks!

The Beer Bust was scheduled for the following Friday and I was beginning to have second thoughts about attending but I also knew I probably didn't have a choice, both Elizabeth and Mary would certainly cause trouble if I didn't turn-up and both had already guessed I was a sissy bitch!

As part of the Beer Bust, all us 'girls' had to bring some food, I'd asked Marci to help me out and on Saturday, Marci, who'd brought along Sarah, was in my apartment showing me a recipe for hot chicken wings and cornbread. Naturally I was dressed as Tina, in some casual girly clothes, with a wig and make-up on, and of course I was in high-heels. I discussed my worries about the Beer Bust with Marci, saying, "I'm just very worried that once everyone sees me as Tina, I'll no longer have their respect and it'll be impossible for me to manage them!"

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers