Afro Stress Relief Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling way too relaxed and simply replied, "That would be telling, Lizzie!" Elizabeth laughed and I couldn't help but stare at Elizabeth's big round breasts as they rubbed against my arm.

"You like these things, honey?" Elizabeth asked, jiggling her big tits, I nodded, "well I'm afraid tonight these tits are black only! And so is my mouth and pussy!" Elizabeth smirked.

"Well that's ok, girl. My mouth and ass are NONO tonight!" I replied, Elizabeth looked at me questioningly, "It means negro only and negro owned!" I giggled, Elizabeth also laughed and led me back to the drinks table.

A lot of the girls at this point were no longer serving drinks and instead were each pinned down by a number of the black crew, getting their titties sucked and in Monica's case letting one of the Afro-crew titty fuck her! It wasn't long before all of the guys were completely naked and their big swinging ebony cocks and full negro testees were on display, my own little white penis was erect and drooling in my two pairs of panties, and judging by the look on girls faces, I wasn't the only white bitch getting damp at the sight of all of that African man meat on offer.

Elizabeth, once again, jumped onto a table, and with her bare breasts swaying, told the girls it was time to discard their panties and she asked the girls to assemble themselves in two teams in front of the food tables, one team were on their knees, although I noticed the guys had kindly provided some cushions for the girls to kneel on, a comfort I knew we sissies were never afforded. The guys had also cleared a couple of the tables and covered them with a couple of soft rugs, Elizabeth announced that this is where 'Team B' would be getting fucked.

All the girls then started to take off their panties, both teams A and B. Even though I was feeling relaxed and very aroused, something told me that I shouldn't follow suit and so I kept my panties firmly on. Mary who was on Team A sauntered over to me, her big white boobs, with swollen nipples, were swaying, I noticed her pussy was clean shaven and she was casually swinging her panties in her hand.

"Come on Tina, get those panties off, the boys are getting impatience," Mary giggled.

"Oh, I'm sure those black boys don't want to fuck me, Mary!" I stammered.

Mary looked at me in anger and wagged her finger, "I'm going to tell Lizzie about this, every white person's duty here tonight is to get fucked in our ass and pussy, and suck those big ebony dicks and make sure we satisfy all of these hard-working and big-dicked studs!" Mary pontificated and rushed off towards Elizabeth, I did notice that Mary had an ace of spades tattoo on her left butt cheek which reminded me of the stencils we had to wear at BWAs and I wondered if it was only a temporary one but looking at the other girls bare asses I didn't see any tattoos on them.

I watched Mary storm up to Elizabeth and witnessed a heated debate take place between them which finished with Elizabeth pinching Mary's nipples and slapping Mary's big white butt cheeks, after that Elizabeth wandered over to me smiling.

"Hi Tina, don't worry about Mary, she's a militant advocate of black supremacy and a massive ebony cock slut!" Elizabeth chuckled, this stunned me as I thought Mary was just a quiet, little white housewife with a husband and kids.

"Wow I knew you girls liked these parties and the black cocks on offer but I didn't realize Mary was so passionate about it!" I replied, still feeling stunned by this revelation.

"Oh yeah, well Mary was previously just very normal and strait-laced, her husband was very sweet, white of course, and he ran a small construction firm that did pretty well. Mary was able to stay at home and raise her two kids when they were young and only took a job when the kids grew up. But when you became our manager and had the first Beer Bust, which by the way ended up in a huge free-for-all unorganized fuckfest, I think that rekindled Mary's sex-drive which I think had been long dormant in her marriage and basically she became a real rampant slut for black cock!" Elizabeth explained.

"Really? Does her husband know?" I asked, but staggered at this description of Mary.

"Of course, Mary's husband wasn't stupid, he knew Mary had changed and confronted her with it. But, as you know, Mary is very honest and wouldn't lie and told her husband everything and then demanded that she wanted an open marriage so she could be allowed to indulge her new passion for negro dick!" Elizabeth replied, adding, "Unfortunately not all white men are as accommodating as you! Apparently, Mary's husband just upped and left without saying a word but a week later he reappears but refuses to speak with Mary and goes about his daily routine as normal but just blanks Mary. Well, Mary assumed he'd accepted the idea of an open marriage and just needed time to adjust, and so she starts going out and meeting black men, often arranging wild sex sessions in cheap motels. Mary even invited me to one, it was rampant, Mary rode five real ghetto thugs to exhaustion, she was a real slut.

However, it all ended badly, as Mary's husband had been busy, he'd hired a private detective and lawyer and they'd been taking very compromising photos of Mary's liaisons. One day Mary's husband presented her with divorce papers out of the blue and the settlement was really bad for Mary, but her husband threatened to send these compromising, and they were really filthy, pictures to their children, family and friends if she didn't accept."

"What did Mary do?" I asked, shocked but fascinated by this story.

"Mary felt she didn't have a choice but to accept it, she believed people wouldn't understand, especially her children. Once it was all finalized Mary only had enough money to buy a small apartment in a poor area. Mary still sees her kids but the husband has made sure the kids know the divorce was Mary's fault and that Mary was unfaithful!" Elizabeth explained.

"Poor Mary sounds like she's had a tough time, I didn't know about all this stuff" I said sympathetically.

"Mary's very resilient and she always says this is the best time in her life. Although I know Mary is worried about her kids, seems her ex-husband has remarried a blonde bimbo who's a real nasty racist and is poisoning the kids minds and the kids are pretty disrespectful to Mary when they visit." Elizabeth concluded.

"Oh, that's terrible," I said, feeling sorry for Mary's predicament.

"Oh, don't be so concerned, Mary's loving her new life with all that ebony dick!" Elizabeth chuckled, adding, "Now come on, let's get those panties off!" I knew I didn't really have a choice and, to be honest, it felt natural to be ordered about by a woman. I was soon just in my backless pink panties as Elizabeth strolled off with my other panties to put them in the incinerator, I was left by the beer table.

As I bent over to pick up some beer bottles, someone gave my butt cheeks a hard smack, I turned around to see Troy and Ade standing behind me, they were both naked and I could see their semi-erect negro dicks, both cocks were nice and big. I gave them a little smile.

"Yeah, Monica was right this bitch got one tight behind! Hey, bitch, you said something 'bout extras?" Troy asked leeringly.

"Of course, Sir!" I replied giggling, I quickly checked if anyone was looking but everyone was occupied in the general orgy. The pill and alcohol had completely removed my inhibitions by now, I took hold of one of Troy's hands then one of Ade's, neither objected and I led them behind some old crates, it wasn't very clean but there was an old tarpaulin and I used it to kneel down in front of Troy and Ade. I looked at both of them and smiled, "Well Sirs, would you allow me to touch these fine pair of ebony sex-rods?" I asked, Troy and Ade looked at one another and nodded to me in unison. I began to stroke both of their big hard black cocks, it felt good to get my hands on some Afro-meat, once I'd got them both nice and stiff, I leaned in and began to lick Troy's big ebony balls without hesitation.

"Fuck!" Ade said as he watched me kiss and worship Troy's testicles, once Troy's big full black balls were smudged with my lipstick, I began to slide my tongue up and down his long hard dark shaft and eventually put Troy's negro cock in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, I sure like this Ho's mouth and this bitch sure likes my dick!" Troy moaned to Ade, Troy soon took control and grabbed my head and began to thrust his big black dick down my throat, "Keep sucking you white Ho!" Troy gasped as he gave me a good old face-fuck, I managed to take it for a good five minutes before Troy pulled his negro cock out of my mouth and slapped it in my face.

"Shit, this Ho knows how to suck nigga dick!" Ade chuckled and high-fived Troy. Troy stood back and Ade took his place and immediately got hold of my head and slipped his erect ebony fuckstick into my aching mouth. "Hmmm, nice and slow bitch make sure you lick that shaft and my knob!" Ade commanded, I was beginning to feel more like my old BWA hooker self, l leaned in further and began to kiss and tongue Ade's wonderful heavy ebony testicles, and licked up and down his now hard shaft, eventually playing my tongue over his knob head. "Fuck boss gurl you give one fine blow job, I'm nearly ready to shoot!" Ade gasped. After a few more minutes of me worshipping Ade's big negro dick and balls, Ade pushed me away, saying to Troy, "Shit I don't wanna shoot yet, I promised Mary I'd cream in her asshole."

"Well, well, seems like you boys are getting taken care! Tina, you're a naughty little slut, keeping these two fine black penises to yourself!" Elizabeth suddenly announced, even though I was feeling uninhibited I turned bright red as I realized Elizabeth had been watching me sucking off Troy and Ade! "Now come on you two, you both promised you were going to cream in Mary's mouth and ass last year!" Elizabeth said ushering Troy and Ade back to the orgy, she soon quickly returned.

"Oh honey, I'm so proud of you, you're a real black cocksucker now!" Elizabeth beamed.

"Erm...thanks Lizzie, but please keep this to yourself!" I stammered, I'm not sure why but I felt embarrassed that Elizabeth has witnessed me being an Afro-cock worshipper.

"Look honey, it's way too late for anything like that, you might as well accept you're a negro dick slut and just enjoy yourself! Like the rest of us girls!" Elizabeth earnestly told me, I flushed with embarrassment again and Elizabeth noticed my concern. "Honey, you can't be half-in and half-out, why not let everyone see what you are! I know what to do, just follow me and don't say a word," Elizabeth explained. Elizabeth led me to the area in front of the drinks table and told me to get on my knees.

"Alright everyone, gather round!" Elizabeth announced, and continued, "Look you guys, I need your help. Poor Tina is a bit shy and worried you boys aren't interested in using 'her', and I know 'she' so wants to please each and every one of you." I couldn't believe what Elizabeth was saying and turned bright red! "Now, come on guys line up in front of Tina and let the little bitch taste them big black dicks!" Elizabeth continued, none of the guys moved and looked at one another, the girls went quiet, but Elizabeth, who was standing next to me, kept smiling.

There was an awkward silence but, fortunately, Troy came forward, followed shortly by Ade, the two had already secretly sampled my cock sucking abilities.

Troy stood in front of me with a semi hard ebony cock, he looked down at me and whispered, "You gonna take this black dick, bitch-boss, again!" I looked up at him and nodded, opening my mouth, Troy slapped his half erect dark dick on my face, I didn't move and stuck my tongue out as Troy roughly slapped his large negro cock in my face. Troy stopped abusing my face with his thick heavy big dark dick and stood back a little way, instinctively I leaned forward and licked his Afro-shaft up and down, before tonguing his ebony cock head, then sliding it into my mouth. I heard gasps coming from the girls as I worked on Troy's dick and soon it was fully erect at which point Troy put one of hands on my head and began to push his black sex rod down my throat, Troy used me for a good five minutes.

Elizabeth purred in my ear, "Good gurl."

Monica exclaimed, "Oh my god, the little bitch is loving it, what a cock slut!"

Mary added with glee, "It's wonderful, another white converted to black worship!"

Troy eventually stood aside, saying, "Not bad, fairy." I looked up at Troy from my kneeling position and smiled.

Next up was Ade, he stood in front of me and lifting up flaccid penis grunted, "Lick my balls, Ho!" Without hesitation I leaned and began to kiss and lick Ade's spunk laden ebony testicles, Ade gasped in pleasure.

"This bitch wants it bad!" Monica shouted, adding, "Come on boys, line-up and give this sissy some black dick love!"

After giving Ade's Afro-sperm sacs a good cleaning, I moved onto his hardening ebony dick, licking up and down his quivering shaft until he was nice and stiff! Again, I was given a hard mouth ploughing but took Ade's long negro cock down my throat without complaint. "You're doing so well, honey!" Elizabeth purred, patting my head after Ade had finished and by that time the rest of the all black loading bay crew had lined up in front of me.

The next Afro-guy stepped forward and immediately rammed his big black cock into my mouth and, placing both his big negro hands on the back of my head, gave me a hard throat fucking. Instinctively I grabbed the black guy's buttocks who was face-fucking me in order to stop myself falling over. "I haven't used a white faggot like this since prison!" the black stud fucking my face grunted to Elizabeth and after a few minutes gave me one last hard thrust, causing me to gag, and pulled his long stiff ebony rod from my mouth and chuckling, said "Not bad bitch, you would have been popular in prison!"

When I had managed to compose myself, Elizabeth quickly fixed my make-up, as the other Afro-guys waited in line, saying, "You can't suck black cock without some lip-stick, honey!"

"OMG! I think his dicklet is hard, look at his panties, he really is a fairy!" Monica squealed with delight.

"Be quiet Monica, Tina is the same as the rest of us, now," Elizabeth harshly replied, defending me.

The rest of the black big-dicked loading crew used me in a similar way, and by that time the girls had decided to get in on the action, Mary and some of the girls were on their knees sucking negro dick but I noticed the guys were much more gentle with the girls than they were with me but I knew that was because they only thought of me as a pair of holes to be used. Elizabeth and the rest of the girls were on their backs getting ridden by some gorgeous hard Afro-cocks, and their moans of pleasure were echoing round the loading bay.

The final Afro-hunk in the queue was the youth who had received the first lap-dance from Mary, unlike the other guys he didn't just slam his big negro cock down my throat but hesitated and seemed reluctant, I wondered if I was his first fairy. I decided to take the lead as I wanted to make sure I'd sucked the whole of the loading bay crew off, I looked up and smiled at the ebony youth and took his lovely flaccid dick in my hand; I lifted it up, leant in and began to kiss and lick his tight young black testtes. The ebony youth gasped as I worshipped his Afro-balls and made his ebony shaft nice and stiff, then I began to slide my tongue up and down that hard black shaft.

"Shit! You sure do like sucking nigga dick, don't yah bitch?" the negro youth asked.

"Hmm...oh yes Sir, I love pleasing you black boys," I honestly replied and started deep throating the black youth in earnest and caressing his sperm sacs with one of my hands, I could tell he liked this by his moans plus he began to thrust his long hard ebony fuckstick down my aching throat. The youth quickened the pace of his cock thrusts into my mouth and I was struggling to keep up but I felt he was close to shooting a lovely Afro-sperm load down my throat, but suddenly his powerful black hand pushed me away and he smirked down at me.

"Sorry, but I promised to cream in Mary's mouth!" the youth announced and wandered over to where Mary was sucking on a big ebony dick, the youth chatted with the owner of that cock who nodded in response and then the youth put his hand on Mary's head and turned her head towards him. Mary let herself be guided and quickly began to use her mouth on both the big negro cocks that were presented to her! I thought to myself what a lucky slut Mary was, to have two wonderful huge Afro-penises to pleasure with her mouth.

By this stage I was pretty exhausted and decided to get a drink to ease my well-used mouth, I sipped a glass of cola as I surveyed the scene of willing white women eagerly taking big black cocks in every orifice they had. I was proud and pleased to have taken every negro dick in my mouth, and although my own little white penis was rigid and drooling, I was disappointed that there were no Afro-spermies in my belly.

I went outside to get some air, I felt relived I'd blown all of the loading bays crew's ebony cocks', well all except Baba G's, and everyone had witnessed my performance. I reasoned that although everyone now knew I was a negro cock slut, none of the black males could deny that their dicks had been in my white mouth, and I believed this gave me some sort of leverage in case someone started causing trouble, just like Marci and others had suggested.

However, I heard some commotion coming from the main orgy area and as I returned, I heard a familiar voice shout, "Oh yeah, Baba G has arrived!" My heart sank, as I wondered if Baba G would recognize me from BWAs and tell everyone I was a real prostitute, I was pretty sure everyone knew I was a slut by now, having sucked-off all the loading bay crew's negro cocks.

I heard Elizabeth ask Troy in an annoyed manner, "I thought that ass fucker wasn't turning up?"

"You know Baba G, he won't miss a chance to fuck some white ass!" Troy replied.

"Hmm...well we all know he likes white butt, what about white boy butt?" Elizabeth smirked and looked at me.

"Shit yeah, he's always fucking them white trannies down the clubs!" Troy added, also looking at me.

Elizabeth hooked my arm, and said "Look Tina, all the girls, well maybe not Mary, are a bit wary of Baba G, as he only ever wants to fuck our assholes and he has got one thick black dick! Here's your chance to help your staff out, I've noticed your little dick was as hard as rock when you were sucking all those ebony cocks, and I bet you want to try one up your tight little ass, don't you?" I just nodded meekly, thinking my butthole was quivering and desperate for an Afro-dick. "Now Baba G is just perfect for a little white sissy like you, he'll break your asshole in! And between you and me, I think Baba G prefers tiny-dicked white sissy faggots like you to us white girls!" Elizabeth suggested.

Even though I was feeling light-headed I knew Baba G definitely preferred white bitch-boys like me over the office girls and I remembered how he had confronted me in the restroom and showed me his cock but I also remembered sucking on his big ethnic dick and swallowing his Afro-spermies at BWAs, and the pink thong he had been wearing!

"Erm...I'm not sure...am I supposed to spend the whole party with him?" I stammered but my little white penis was hard at just the thought of Baba G's fat black cock.

"Well I'm hoping Baba G expends all his spunk and energy on you but I doubt that will take the whole party. Just make sure he is fully drained, check his balls to make sure they are empty, better still ride him till he collapses and falls asleep," Elizabeth suggested. "The loading bay office is a good spot as there will be no prying eyes!"