Afro Stress Relief Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baba G sat back on his chair and took a swig of beer, "Shit, this is this best Beer Bust I've been to! Look, gurl, I know you got a nigga boyfriend but maybe you and me can hang out some time, I guess your boyfriend don't mind you partying with other niggas, if he let you come here," Baba G casually asked.

I was a bit stunned, even with the pill and alcohol I'd taken, and didn't quite believe Baba G was asking me out. I had to admit it felt good kissing Baba G's big ethnic lips and it was something I'd missed since Drake left, but did I really want another boyfriend, but before I realized what I was doing, I replied, "Oh, me and my black boyfriend split-up recently." I couldn't believe I'd just told Baba G that I'd broken-up with Drake, I wondered if it had something to do with all of Baba G's spermies swimming around inside me.

"Fuck, sorry gurl, was he treating you bad?" Baba G responded sympathetically.

"Erm...no, he just had to move away for work and we decided a long distance relationship wouldn't work," I answered, which was sort of the truth.

"So, you're free then! In that case I got a proposition for you, babe. I have a group of white sissies, like yourself, who meet once every couple of weeks at my place and take care of me, I call 'em my harem, like them Arab princes. Don't worry, I treat my harem gurls good an' don't disrespect 'em, how about you joining it?" Baba G asked.

I was taken aback by Baba G's offer, although pleased that he wanted to see me again, "Erm...I'm not sure, what happens?" I asked coyly.

"Well, my bitches get to treat me like a prince all weekend, they serve me, dance for me, clean and bathe me and, of course, worship my fat nigga dick!" Baba G chuckled.

I hesitated, and replied, "Hmm...can I give you an answer next week?"

"Sorry babe, but after tonight we don't talk 'bout anything that happens at the Beer Bust, them the rules, next week it's back to normal, so I got to know now. Don't you wanna spend some quality time with this thing?" Baba G asked, holding his big fat negro cock with both his hands. I stared at Baba G's huge dark phallus and felt a deep shudder of desire inside me, I instinctively got on my knees before Baba G and kissed and licked the head of his penis. "I guess that's a yes, bitch!" Baba G chuckled, I looked up at him and nodded. "OK, give me your number and I'll get one of my harem bitches to give you the low-down. Now, I ain't offering to be your boyfriend understand, this is just your chance to give this fat nigga meat some proper white bitch-boy love, OK?" Baba asked, and waved his negro cock in my face.

"Now, I've got one more shot in me and I wanna put it down your throat!" Baba G announced.

Baba G gave my mouth a good working over with his negro cock and then told me to jerk him off into my mouth, I managed to dribble out some of my own semen onto the floor as Baba G's dick erupted a big sticky load of black jizz into my mouth. Baba G sat back on the chair and made me spend the next five minutes licking his ebony shaft and testicles clean, after that he finished his beer and left, saying, "You one fine nigga luvin caucasian fairy, babe. You're gonna love being in my harem."

I was in a pretty roughed-up state, having been well used by Baba G and his big black cock, as I'd left my stuff in the men's restroom when I'd changed, I put my backless panties back on and scurried to the restroom in my pink high heel boots and quickly tidied myself up.

I returned to the main orgy area, where it seemed the girls had switched over, as Mary was on the table with her legs in air getting a good fucking by Ade, whilst Monica was on her knees licking another of the loading bay's crew ebony balls. I noticed Elizabeth getting herself a drink and wandered over, trying to avoid going near the mass of thrusting bodies and the constant sounds of sexual pleasure coming from them.

I could see Elizabeth had been well used and she looked a bit unsteady on her feet, "Er, hi Lizzie, how are things going?" I quietly asked.

"Well Tina, all us girls are getting well stretched by these black monster-cocks, and as you can hear, loving every minute of it!" Elizabeth stammered back at me, and added with a smirk, "Where's Baba G and his white asshole stretching tool?"

"Oh he's left now," I replied.

Elizabeth gave me a surprised look and said, "Really? You managed to drain that motherfucker and satisfy his white butthole lust?" I nodded but looked embarrassed. "Oh honey, you don't know how happy that's gonna make all the girls, that motherfucker is way too rough but I guess you sissy-sluts like it that way!" Elizabeth giggled, and continued, "I guess you're no longer a negro cock virgin, in either hole!"

"Erm...I guess not..." I mumbled, turning very red, Elizabeth beamed and gave me a big hug.

"Oh I'm so proud of you, honey! You're a real bitch now, let's speak next week," Elizabeth said, sounding very pleased.

"Erm...OK...but I thought 'what happens in the loading bay stays in the loading bay'!" I replied in a slight panic.

"Of course, the rules are that no one mentions other individuals and what they have done tonight, unless you want to talk about yourself," Elizabeth said, in a soothing tone, adding, "Now, don't worry on Monday everything will be back to normal, except maybe your butthole!"

"Hmm...OK...do you mind if I leave now, I'm pretty exhausted?" I asked Elizabeth, although I knew I could certainly take a lot more black dick, I thought it best to leave.

"Well...I suppose that's OK, as it's your first Beer Bust bang, but next year I expect you to be on your back on those benches, like the rest of us girls, OK?" Elizabeth answered, I meekly nodded and returned to the loading bay restroom.

I quickly got out of my 'Ho' outfit, took my make-up off, got dressed back in my work clothes and left by the fire-exit to ensure I didn't have to return to the loading bay. Once I was back at my apartment I went straight to bed, I thought about whether I really wanted to become one of Baba G's harem of white fairies and eventually went to sleep but had some lurid dreams about Baba G and his harem.

*****

Please don't forget to give feedback