All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 15'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Wow! Its a really a fest of generosity from Author! Im still under of impression from previous part and another one goes ahead! Many thanks to lisalsm!

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Well i got a vonderful weekend thanks to lisalsm! Am i right its no older chapters and now its only new events and adventures awaits for Tina. Im so exciting to find out what awaits Tina on her way to BBC serving.

As for this part i have to admit Mary`s attitude. Honestly i think its inappropriate. She forced Tina to make hooking with her and made a disgusting phrases reffering to Tina while they worked. More than that Mary made absolutely stupid thing tricking Leroy and tried to left him out. Such disrespect woudnt end good for her same as side whoring didnt end good for Tina. Im glad that Tina didnt accepted such model of behaviour as Mary. Im really dont suppose that is more development for Tina as sissy lies in prostitution, at least not in street hooking and club`s whoring at all. Rather she would more useful experience as member of AMIRAP or Baba G`s slave girl, i think. Im so exciting to know what AMIRAP conducting courses is.

And i dont forget about Harvey. Its obviously tracking the storyline when harvey goes to jail where he will be converted in no time. Tina as member of AMIRAP may be also there and be a witness or even a participant of this event. But of course its your story, lisalsm, and only you will charge where it goes for anyone.

Thank you again for this beatiful serie! Im really enjoying this!

latinarita4latinarita4over 1 year ago

can't wait for the next chapter! she's finally an amirap gurl!!!

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, Mary is only putting the white boy faggot in his place! The next chapter is going to be a while, please bear with me.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to latinarita4, always great to hear from a fellow scribbler, hope you new venture goes well!

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Replying to lisalsm, most offending in Mary`s attidude its being unhonest with Leroy. Despite she had a reasons, im just not accept such disrespect to black men.

I`d collected all my patience to await the next chapter. Checking updates everyday ) Your stories and Reddit is my only shelter with my BBC obsession. But i think it will be sweetest pleasure when next chapter will be published here. Thank you a lot for supporting my sissy dreams!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Loving this series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any ETA when we can expect the next chapter? I wish AMIRAP was real, I want to be an AMIRAP gurl.

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoabout 1 year ago

Would be great to hear some news about new chapters? Im keeping my hope checking for updates everyday. Just a few words that next part still producing will be fine.

AliSlut120AliSlut120about 1 year ago

This has been one of my favorite stories ever. I love your writing. I hope there is more to come soon. Very excited to hear about his AMIRAP journey.

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXo12 months ago

Silence from Author just killing me... I try to keep my hope to see new chapters someday. This story really formed my mindset and strong addiction

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i never leave comments, but having finished this (final?) chapter i feel compelled to do so now... this has been one of the most engrossing and compelling works of trashy sleaze i've ever had the pleasure to molest my eyeballs with. even given its length, i find myself typing these words with a sense of angst-driven desperation and unrequited annoyance that i have reached the end of the story and there are no more chapters to be read... i mean to say, dear talented and underthanked/non-financially compensated author: how dare you deprive *me*, nee, the entire mass of *humanity*, or at least those among us whom find ourselves hunched over our PCs, laptops, kindls, iphones or smut-to-braille teletype machines, whom either arecurrently or will be mindlessly fondling their genitalia whilst reading this Literotica masterpiece, of any additional chapters detailing the story of tina's necessary and entirely justified transformative submission to the naturally dominant and sexually superior Afro-amero ubermensch?!? i mean, did you even give a thought to the emotional pain and trauma you're inevitably causing your loyal readers and fans here?? and here i had formerly been advocating that jj abrams be publicly tarred, feathered, and pilloried for making us wait MONTHS after the conclusion of the first season of "lost" - but in that case at least we knew relief was coming! seriously i think you must be some kind of erotic story sadist who gets off on writing brilliant, creative and well constructed works of whorish fiction that are deliberately left unfinished with an intent to leave your guests baffled frustrated and inevitably completely insane, sort of like a horny twisted Winchester mansion that forces you to crossdress and promises that many BBCs lie behind every trap door and false wall.

and now i've realized why i never leave comments, because they read like they were written by an extremely sarcastic pervy version of hl mencken! thank you for this story, for your hard work and for sharing your thoughts and fantasies in such a captivating and enjoyable way with your readers. i enjoyed the improbable surrealness of tina's journey/descent... there really is something oddly exciting in knowing and anticipating the true nature of one's ultimate destination, once set down the path... it makes the penultimate all the more satisfying along the way. :)) and as others have already expressed, i too do hope that this is not the beginning of the end of this story, but rather the end of the beginning. or failing that, that you find the inspiration and time to put your writing efforts into a new story because i know it will be just as enjoyable. you have real talent!

Allovereverything1Allovereverything111 months ago

I can't believe this series has finished here! Its been a fabulous read and I hope you decide to continue with the theme and write new chapters.

Thanks for a great read!

AliSlut120AliSlut12010 months ago

Please don't end it here! This is such a good story, and we want to hear what happens after they are officially a member of AMIRAP.

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXo9 months ago

For all those people, whose demands continuing: this world, you know, is a very hard place. Most of us cant see tomorrow and cant plans our future. Reality may be harsh for us especially if we are think different and may seems 'weird' for others. We didnt know what happens in Author`s real life and what its worth for him (her) to write here. As for me, i`m really addicted to this serie and literally cant read other stories now cause its havent such level of excitement and arousing for me. I live in now extremely dangerous country where a lot of people dont know will they wake up tomorrow or they will be killed in their beds tonight. This stories was a really great help and shelter for me cause i can got a good emotions reading this and can feel myself safe and exciting. Im really eager for continuing too. May say it`s emergency for me. But i also understand that i cant demand it from Author. All i can it`s prey to being well for lisalsm and keeping a little hope to read a new chapter some day. All i can it`s pray for lisalsm to being safe and well, and to keep a little hope to read a new chapter some day. Anyway i appreciate wroted chapters like a great treasure and grateful to lisalsm for them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

when will you update the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Another great very well written chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous