Afro Stress Relief Ch. 15

Story Info
Whiteboy helps Mary and starts AMIRAP journey.
19.3k words
4.65
4.5k
13

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, thanks.

*****

A couple of weeks after returning from Vegas, I got a call from my manager, Jim, asking me to come to his office for a meeting, this wasn't unusual as I would often attend meetings in Jim's office, however meetings with Jim were an ordeal, as he was prone to make very racist remarks about my all-black male warehousing team. I tried to walk as a 'man' over to Jim's office but as I was wearing some of my best NONO stockings and panties underneath my normal 'male' clothes, I didn't find it easy.

I knocked and entered Jim's office, and discovered Jim had invited two other people, the head of security and a young white lady. "Hi Johnny, sit down. I think you know Bob from Security, and this is Thelma from our Personnel Department," Jim explained as he introduced me and pointed at a chair that I should sit on. I nodded to Bob, as I knew him, but shook hands with Thelma as I'd never met her before, after these introductions we were all sitting around a table and Bob had a computer in front of him. I was very nervous at this point and wondering what this meeting was about, but, I knew, if the Personnel Department was involved then it was about something serious.

"Now Johnny, I'm not sure if you're aware but we had an attempted break-in last night and, as part of the police investigation, they've asked us to review our security footage from the previous few weeks, to see if we can spot anything unusual," Jim said. At this point Bob, from Security, turned his computer screen towards me, "Have a look at this footage," Jim added and motioned to Bob to start the replay of the security footage.

The screen flickered for a few seconds before an image of the delivery gate appeared, my heart began to race as I watched Baba G walk to the gate and press the button to open it. I continued to watch the footage on Bob's computer, horrified, as I saw myself step into the picture as 'Tina', my heart was pounding now and I expected Jim to confront me at any point, however the footage continued and I saw myself, as 'Tina', being led into the parking bay, taking off my coat to reveal myself, or rather 'Tina', in my best lingerie! I didn't know what to do but I couldn't take my eyes off the screen as I saw myself on my knees giving Baba G my best white sissy-boy blow-job, however I did note Baba G making offensive gestures with his hand at the camera. Bob finally stopped the footage as it showed 'Tina' being led away by Baba G, I was terrified I was about to be exposed and began to think of all the consequences I was going to suffer from being a negro cock slut but despite this, my little white penis was rigid after watching the 'show'.

"Well Johnny, which one of your 'boys' is that?" Jim asked.

"Erm..." I replied, not sure what to say.

"Shame on that nigger for bringing a cheap hooker on company premises," Bob grunted.

At that point, I realized Jim and Bob hadn't recognized that the 'cheap hooker' was me and a wave of relief swept over me as I knew I wasn't going to be exposed! "It's Bartholomew Grant," I replied, giving Baba G's full name.

"Well, I want that nigger fired today!" Jim growled, and asking Thelma, "We got any problems getting rid of him today?"

"Er...no Jim, it's gross misconduct, plus allowing visitor's onsite without permission and plenty of other things," Thelma explained.

I made a point of looking at the now still footage and said, "Erm...I don't think we need to bother, Mr Grant has already left the company, in fact looking at the date on the security footage, that was his last day," I said.

"Shit, Thelma, why didn't you know that?" Jim said in an exasperated tone.

"Jim, I don't know the faces of all the staff, especially those down in the warehouse. Besides if Mr Grant had left the company on that date, we would have archived his records by now," Thelma replied, trying to defend herself and the Personnel Department.

"Come on, Jim, all these niggers look the same!" Bob chuckled.

"Yeah, guess you're right," Jim responded and laughed.

I was disgusted by the way Jim and Bob were talking about my Master, Baba G, and the other black studs from my team, but I knew I couldn't express my true feelings. Jim let Bob go at that point, so there was just myself, Jim and Thelma left.

Jim started to explain that the company's strategy of going after government business might be paying off, the company was in the running for a contract to look after the logistics of small state agency, however, in order to bid for this contract, a government auditor had visited and performed a check on whether the company was meeting all the required criteria. Unfortunately, the report from the auditor had shown a lack of diversity within the company as a whole but particularly in management. Jim went onto explain that if the company won the contract, then they would have to change my department, well the loading bay team, by adding more staff and probably going onto a two-shift system and that each shift would have a team-leader role and those roles would be filled by a black person. Jim reassured me that this wouldn't affect my position as both new roles would report to me, then Thelma added the company would like one role to be taken by one of the existing loading bay team but the other role would come from outside the company and the candidate would be restricted to only black people and also only to women! Thelma explained the company wanted to improve not only black representation but also female representation aswell.

After the meeting I was walking back to the office, when Thelma joined me. "Hiya Johnny, I hope you don't mind me saying but I saw how uncomfortable you were when Jim and Bob were using those horrible words! I just wanted to let you know I feel the same and I can't believe those guys can even think like that these days!" Thelma exclaimed and sounded quite upset, I was taken aback as I assumed it was just me that didn't like the way Jim and Bob talked about my black hunks.

"Erm...I didn't think it was so obvious," I stammered, I didn't know Thelma and wasn't sure how to respond to her comments.

"Oh well, I doubt Jim and Bob picked-up on it, something tells me they aren't the emotional types," Thelma chuckled, which caused me to laugh at that description of the two red-neck white managers. "I also wanted to let you know that one of the other reasons you were chosen to have the Afro-team leaders was due to the results of our last employee survey, you were rated very highly by your Afro-team!" Thelma added.

The company had yearly employee surveys where staff could feedback on the company, including providing a satisfactory rating about their manager, in most years the office girls gave me a pretty good rating but I could never get the black guys from the loading bay to complete the surveys. I guessed my all-black loading bay crew appreciated a boss who would suck their big negro dicks!

"Oh, I didn't realize..." I replied.

"Oh yeah, your name has also been mentioned at board-level, do you know Veronica?" Thelma asked.

"Er...I don't think so," I answered and desperately tried to remember where I'd heard the name Veronica before.

"Well, she's the wife of Dave, our Personnel Director, and she's mentioned you to Dave as being someone who's really engaged with helping the local Afro-community," Thelma responded and I then realized Tammy had mentioned a Veronica during our 'visit' to the AFAL facility, I also remembered that Tammy had said Veronica was on the board of that charity. "How does she know you? And what do you do in the black community, that has so impressed her?" Thelma asked.

"Erm...oh yes, now I remember...I helped out with a community event for her charity, and being I was probably the only white male face there, I guess that's how she probably noticed me...but I didn't meet her...I think," I stammered nervously, trying to make up a convincing story but also trying to keep it very vague.

"Ah, OK...anyway I know Dave wants you involved in this recruitment, so can you give me three or four names of candidates from your team you'd like to put forward for this potential new team leader role," Thelma explained, and added, "and if you know of any black women who might be suitable for the other team leader, maybe you could ask them to send us their Resume?"

"Er...sure," I answered but thinking all the black women I knew also knew I was a negro dick eater and I thought there was enough people in the company who already knew I was a sissy without me bringing in more people who knew I was a total slut for big black cock, although I also pondered on what it was going to be like at the next Beer Bust when the proposed black female team leader would also witness my performance as 'Tina'!

Thelma said she would send me the application form for the team leader role, in order that I could hand it out to those in my team I thought suitable candidates. I left Thelma and returned to the office with mixed feelings about the possible expansion of the loading bay team as I knew the white office girls would demand I offer up my asshole at the next Beer Bust to help satisfy these additional negro dicks!

The rest of the week at work went off without further incidents, I had discussions with both Troy and Ade about the possible new role and both wanted to be put forward as possible candidates.

College was equally quiet, it was Jonelle's last week as she had almost completed her course and I told her about the job at my company and asked if she was interested. "Sorry, honey but Tammy has got something lined-up for me, but I think I know someone who would want it, let me check it out," Jonelle replied.

Meanwhile Harvey told me that Ida, Flora and Gertie, or the Voodoo Nigger bitches as he called them, had started visiting him and his girlfriend on a regular basis under the auspices of making sure they were OK since Charlene's sister had been sent to jail. "I wasn't real happy seeing those nigger bitches in my place at first, but I have to admit, they've been real nice to me and Charlene. They ain't bad-mouthing me to Charlene, they bring over some real good food and they even go with Charlene to visit her bitch-sister in jail, which I sure ain't doing!" Harvey informed me, I wondered if Ida, Flora and Gertie were employing some tactics to make Harvey feel at ease before converting him into a negro cocksucker and I wondered if I should make a return visit to Harvey's trailer park to see what was happening.

Marci and Sarah were still 'settling-in' with their new interracial lesbian living arrangements which meant I didn't see much of Marci, although I did ring her up at least every week.

Mary approached me on Friday afternoon with a beaming smile and asked "I've got some great news?"

"Er...what?" I replied somewhat stupidly.

"Well, I'm sure you're aware there's some big demonstrations and marches this weekend, and my pimp has said that means the Police won't be patrolling the interstate truck-stop as they'll be too busy with other things. So, tonight and tomorrow me, and you, are gonna be working for my pimp!" Mary announced without a hint of embarrassment!

"Oh..." I sighed, and added in an annoyed tone, "I know it's not out of state but that's only a couple of hours' notice, you know!"

"Oh honey, I'm sorry but I didn't know myself until a few minutes ago, but I hope you're not going to cause any trouble!" Mary replied but I was considering telling her I couldn't make it, when she added in a menacing tone, "My pimp told me to say that if there are any problems, then I should let you know that he knows how to handle white bitch-boys like you. I've already been over his lap with a bare bottom for my first pimp-beating and I can tell you it hurts!" I was shocked by Mary's comments as it sounded like a threat, but I remembered I too had taken a couple of bottom beatings from my former pimp, Leroy, and although it was painful, I still found it very arousing.

"Look Mary, he's your pimp not mine! I'm just going to support you, I'm not one of his whores!" I responded in an exasperated tone.

"Come on honey, we both know once you're at that truck stop in your high-heels and stockings you aren't going to turn down the chance of tasting some ebony trucker cock! Anyways my pimp said there are no 'free' rides and we've all got to 'work' and I sort of told him you wanted to 'work' aswell...," Mary sheepishly responded.

"Mary! Why did you say that, you know I'm only going to support you! I'm definitely not going to work for another pimp..." I exclaimed before realizing what I'd said.

"What do you mean, another pimp?" Mary asked with a surprised expression.

"Hmm...my mistake, I meant I'm not working for your pimp or any pimp!" I replied, feeling very annoyed with Mary for putting me in such a compromising position.

"Ahh...I'm afraid I don't think you've got a choice...my pimp demanded that I give him your cell-phone number, address and also license plate number," Mary replied quietly.

"What, you didn't tell him did you?" I exclaimed and became very worried about what information Mary had supplied to her pimp, who sounded dangerous!

"Come on honey, you know I've got to do what my pimp says! So, I'm afraid, he knows the car you drive and where you live and your cell-phone number, you see I've got some contacts in the Personnel Department!" Mary purred, trying to break into a smile and trying to act as if passing my information onto her pimp wasn't a serious matter.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, and sat back in my chair and wondered what I should do.

Mary joined me on my chair and sat on my lap, saying, "Don't be like that, honey! Me and you are going to have plenty of fun with those Truckers big ole black dicks!" There was nothing more I could say and once again, I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be a prostitute with a black pimp. Mary rummaged through my desk drawer and found the calendar she'd given me previously and began to leaf through the photos of hot black inmates just wearing jockstraps! "Just imagine, honey, me and you are going to be looking after a gorgeous ebony stud like this soon!" Mary purred as she showed me a photo of a particularly hunky negro inmate whose big black cock was clearly visible through his jockstrap!

I sighed and replied, "I guess I haven't got a choice."

"Good boy, we'll pick you at seven tonight and make sure you're in your sexiest outfit as I want you to make a good impression on my pimp!" Mary purred at me whilst stroking my hair, and whispered, "My pimp says, if you're good he'll let you clean his big black cock with your mouth after it's been up my ass, OK?" I was stunned at Mary's revelations as she sat on my lap and I just nodded, and she added, "And I'll let you lick out all the black semen from my pussy and asshole." Mary's hand reached down to my crotch, where my little white penis was rigid after hearing Mary's suggestions, Mary grabbed my tiny erection and whispered, "Oh, you're such a little sissy-slut, aren't you?" Again, I just nodded but was blushing furiously, Mary returned to her desk and for the rest of the afternoon, gave me coy little smiles if she caught me looking at her.

I made sure I left the office on time and hurriedly returned to my apartment to get ready for my shift as a tranny hooker. After a shower and full anal cleanse, I made sure my body was hairless and I also noticed how soft my skin was, now that I was following Della's, the make-up girl at White Hole Productions, suggestion of using baby oil on my skin. I decided not to wear my best NONO gear as I was going to be standing at a truck stop but I did pick some items from Sarah's cast-offs. I was soon looking in the mirror at myself in pink high-heels, black stockings, pink leather gloves, a red corset and red frilly panties, and of course a long blonde wig but I still found it unnerving how feminine I looked.

There was a knock at my door and I checked the spy-hole to see Mary standing outside, I realized I must have lost track of time and quickly opened the door.

Mary giggled and came inside, saying, "Oh darling, I forgot how you looked! Now let me see...," she then proceeded to look me over, motioning me to turn-around. "Hmm...you haven't learnt color co-ordination yet, change those pink shoes for black, get rid of the gloves and haven't you got any thongs?" Mary said and I quickly made the changes she had suggested.

"One final thing," Mary said and placed a bright pink bondage-style cap on my head, adding, "The black truckers will know you're a little sissy-bitch white-boy now!"

"Er...thanks," I replied dubiously, but after looking in a mirror I decided it didn't look out of place on me, I noticed Mary looking around at my furnishings and possessions.

"You've got a nice place here," Mary said, adding rather sadly, "it reminds me of my old house and life, my current place isn't that great..."

"Er...thanks," I replied, as I wasn't sure how to respond to Mary.

"If only my ex was more like you, instead he's got himself a dumb blonde bimbo who hates blacks and she's turning my own kids against me..." Mary said despondently.

"Erm...OK..." I stammered, as I really didn't know how else to respond.

"Well, that's my problem, not yours...," Mary sighed, and then suddenly she seemed to come to life and exclaimed, "Ha, I'm not going to think about my ex and his bitch again this weekend! What do you think?" Mary opened her coat to reveal she was just wearing stockings, high-heels, a suspender-belt, a pencil-thin thong and a leather bra that just covered her nipples, everything was black.

Mary looked fantastic and I was very jealous of her big breasts, as I knew the black guys would love them! "Wow, you look great!" I said, adding, "Your tits are so prominent, I'm so jealous!" I felt very inadequate with my flat chest.

"Thanks honey, yes this bra really does help," Mary beamed, pleased with my compliments, and added, "Come on, let's go, otherwise we'll both end up over my pimp's lap with sore buttocks!"

I put on one of Dr Jane's coats and took Marci's lurid pink bag and we quickly got ourselves outside and Mary hurried towards an expensive looking Mercedes, and for some reason I thought it looked familiar, Mary said we should get in the back and I followed her into the rear seat. As I pulled the car door shut, I heard the door lock click and a familiar voice said, "Well, well, Tina, I knew it was you. How are you sissy-boy?"

I instantly recognized Leroy's voice, my former pimp, and I froze in fear for a few seconds as thoughts flashed through my mind about whether I should run and try to escape, I tried the door but it had been locked! I realized I was trapped and, terrified, decided calling the police was my only chance, I frantically fumbled for my cell-phone in my coat pocket and heard Mary innocently saying, "I didn't realize you two know each other."

"Oh yeah, me and Tina are 'good' friends! Ain't that right, bitch?" Leroy answered in a very nonchalant tone.

I finally managed to retrieve my cell-phone and started dialling 9-1-1 for help, my palms were sweaty and my mind was filled with hideous visions of what Leroy was going to do to me! In my mind, although I hadn't done anything to Leroy, I believed Joshua had told everyone, well everyone who knew I was tranny prostitute, that I was a police informer or RAT! I'd seen enough TV and Movies, aswell as news stories, to know what gangsters did to informers!

"Who are you calling, honey?" Mary casually asked, not realizing what was happening.

"The police!" I hissed, my hands were so damp with sweat and I was shaking in terror so much, that I dialled 9-9-1 by mistake.

"The police, honey, why?" Mary asked in a surprised tone.

"Hey Tina! Tina! Hey Bitch!" Leroy growled, obviously understanding what I was doing as I re-dialled, but I ignored him and concentrated on my cell-phone, then he shouted, "Hey Faggot! Put the phone down!"

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers