Afro Stress Relief Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, you've got a gun!" Mary exclaimed. I looked up from my cell-phone to see Leroy staring at me and in his hand was a pistol which was pointed at me!

I froze just as my call was connected, "Hello, this is 9-1-1 how can I help you today," the 9-1-1 operator said, Leroy calmly leaned towards me and took the cell-phone from my shaking hand, and putting it to his face replied, "Sorry, wrong number," and hung-up.

"What's going on? I didn't sign-up for this!" Mary shouted in a shrill voice.

"Calm down, bitch!" Leroy replied in a surprisingly subdued tone.

I thought I'd lost my chance of escape and now I didn't have a choice in what was about to happen, once again my mind was filled with fear and I felt a scream of terror building up in my stomach! "Look Leroy, Joshua was lying about me, haven't you spoken with Drake, he knows the truth! I didn't 'rat' on anyone, I've never talked to the cops, it's all lies! You know me, I wouldn't do anything to harm a black man, you know how I feel about them! You know I loved Drake, but it was his idea to open a brothel, not mine, and I couldn't refuse to help him, he was my man!" I screeched and pleaded, "Please, please believe me, I ain't done anything wrong except do what you always said I should do, and obey the black man!"

To my complete surprise and relief, Leroy just laughed, "It's OK, gurl! I already heard the full story from one of Josh's men who was there!"

"Oh, so you ain't mad at me?" I asked in a slightly calmer tone.

"No babe, I always knew you weren't a snitch. I mean no-one that sucks nigga dick like you, is gonna rat us niggas out to the cops!" Leroy chuckled.

A wave of intense relief washed over me and I smiled at Leroy, I thought back to the time we'd spent at BWAs, including the occasions I'd sucked his big black cock and swallowed his African man-seed. I leaned over and kissed Leroy on his cheek, and said, "I've missed you and the gurls at BWA, I wished it had turned out differently."

Leroy put his pistol away and said to me, "We OK gurl?"

I nodded, and purred, "I'm always OK with daddy Leroy." My whole mood had changed from being absolutely terrified to one of being bizarrely calm.

Mary looked completely shocked by what she had just witnessed and I think quite angry, "Somebody better tell me what's going on!" Mary growled.

"It's OK darling, once I get on the interstate, I'll explain everything," Leroy chuckled. I sat back in Leroy's luxury car and thought how natural it felt to be sitting in my pimp's car and getting taken somewhere to work as a street-walking hooker. As Leroy drove us out on the interstate heading towards the truck stop, he told Mary how he'd first met me at the 'Babes With Asstitude' club, and brothel, where I'd come to work as 'waitress' and how I'd been 'persuaded' to become a prostitute, and how I'd met Drake and we'd started going out together, and finally Leroy also described, but in very vague terms, how me and Drake had set up our own brothel and alluded to the circumstances of how it had been closed down!

"I can't believe it, Johnny...sorry Tina! Why didn't you tell me you'd been a sissy hooker?" Mary said aghast at what she'd heard about me.

"Erm...well that's my own private business, Mary," I replied whilst still feeling incredibility relived.

Mary leaned across and whispered, "Honey, you could have told me after the Beer Bust, I'd like to think you and me have a connection, and I hope that, because of our shared interest, we can become really good friends." Mary paused and continued in a hushed tone, "Because of what's happened with my ex and the divorce, I've lost touch with all my old friends and neighbors and, even though the girls at work are nice and we go out sometimes, I'm quite lonely. I really like us to get to know one another better and perhaps we could hang-out sometime."

I wasn't sure what Mary was suggesting but I decided to ignore it and just smiled at her, and instead asked Leroy if he'd heard from Drake. "Oh sure, he called me straight after Josh had 'visited' you both. I went to see him at his Momma's place before he left for Texas," Leroy explained, and continued, "He was very angry and embarrassed at what happened but he was trying to keep things together for his Momma's sake, Drake told her he was off to Texas for a special opportunity and had to leave right away. I saw him taken away in a real expensive car with Texas plates, and there were two white women in the front, which upset his Momma a lot!" I guessed the two white women were in fact Georgina and Jessica, the white trannies whom Drake and myself had been pimping out.

"Did Drake talk about me?" I asked Leroy as I really wanted to know if Drake was still angry with me for fucking him in the ass.

"Hmmm...well...he didn't tell me what happened but I know, and he ain't happy with you gurl! I know Josh forced you to fuck Drake but Drake can't forgive you for it, he was so embarrassed and worried all his ghetto bros would find out. It's OK to fuck you white trannies but it ain't OK to get fucked!" Leroy chuckled.

"Oh..." I mumbled, but I felt devastated that Drake was still unhappy with me, I absently added, "Have you spoken with Drake recently?"

"Oh yeah, I speak regularly with him. Drake's shacked-up with a pair of white trannies in a real nice place in Dallas, he told me they treat him like a real king-pimp and he's got a whole posse of white sissies working as hoes for him, he's doing pretty good and seems to be in with some local mob who make sure he and his bitches ain't hassled," Leroy explained. I felt very angry and jealous with Georgina and Jessica, as I was certain it was them who were living with Drake and no doubt getting to suck on his wonderful African man-hood every night and getting pumped full of his black spermies.

"Hmmm...when you speak to him next, please tell him I said 'hi'!" I stuttered, hoping Drake could possibly forgive me.

"Sure honey, but I ain't sure how he's gonna react," Leroy replied, but I felt deflated as it sounded like Drake was doing very well without me, and also had his pick of the white fairies of Dallas.

I was quiet after that conversation and looked out the car window as Mary and Leroy talked, mainly about what Mary could expect to be doing, such as blow jobs, masturbations, black sperm swallowing, getting fucked in the pussy and ass by big black cocks, Leroy also said Mary should charge as much as she thought she get away with but a hundred dollars was the minimum whereas I should only charge sixty dollars as a maximum. "We're here!" Leroy announced as he slowed down and pulled off the interstate, the truck stop had a busy gas station but Leroy drove past this and into a huge parking-lot full of trucks and trailers and a modern looking diner which was full, Leroy continued past the diner and the road snaked down a hill into another large parking-lot containing a few trucks and two refreshment stalls and a small building housing the restrooms and cleaning facilities.

"I guess this is the area for the black truckers?" Mary said.

"Yep, the guys get too much hassle when they go to the main area, and besides it's quieter for you hookers to do business." Leroy responded, and he drove to the end of the parking-lot where there was some tall lights and a little sidewalk. I could see about three of four scantily clad women, all black, just standing around. "I'm just gonna check if it's all OK," Leroy announced and pulled into a parking space and got out. Leroy wandered over to the scantily clad negro women and embraced one, and began to chat in a seemingly friendly manner to the rest of them.

"Guess they must hookers," I said to Mary.

"Maybe, by the way have you ever 'been' with Leroy?" Mary casually asked.

"Erm...yes, I was one of his whores at the club, so of course he's had me," I stuttered.

"So, he's had both of us, I wonder who he preferred, me or you?" Mary giggled.

"Does it matter, as long as I've been able to help a black man achieve climax, I'm happy," I absent-mindedly answered.

Mary giggled and grabbed my arm, saying, "I knew we were both the same, negro dick worshippers!"

At that point, Leroy returned to the car and opened Mary's door, saying, "OK girls, time to earn some money!" and ushered Mary and me out of the car.

"Er...are these other hookers?" I nervously asked, pointed at the scantily clad black women Leroy had just spoken with.

"Shit Tina, course they're Hoes! Just like you!" Leroy chuckled and pushed me and Mary towards the black prostitutes.

"Do they know Tina's a fairy?" Mary whispered to Leroy.

"Yeah, there's a few of white-boy trannies and shemales who sometimes work this place, not often, but the girls are OK with them," Leroy answered.

"Girls, this here is Mary and this sissy is called Tina, you treat them nice, OK?" Leroy announced pushing myself and Mary forward.

"Hey Leroy, we're cool," one of the black hookers replied but I could see her giving Mary and me a nasty look and she clicked her teeth, which I knew was a sign of disrespect.

"Right, I'm got some business elsewhere, I'll be back in a couple of hours," Leroy said, I was a bit surprised as I thought Leroy was going to stay and keep an eye on us.

"Are you leaving us?" Mary nervously asked.

"You're gonna be fine, Keisha will look after you! If there's any trouble give me a call, OK?" Leroy replied and then left in his car.

Once Leroy had gone, one of black prostitutes strolled up to myself and Mary, saying, "My name is Keisha and it don't matter what that pimp, Leroy, says, I run this place, understand?"

Both Mary and I just nodded as Keisha was very intimidating, "Now, we all gotta to earn so when the boys come around, I'll do the talking!"

"Erm...Is that how it's supposed to work?" Mary asked in a surprisingly arrogant tone.

"Look bitch! Ain't no whitey Ho telling me anything! Do what I say or get the hell outta here! OK?" Keisha growled at Mary. I could sense Mary tensing with anger and just as Mary was about to reply to Keisha, I grabbed Mary's arm and pulled her back and stepped forward.

"Er...yes, of course Keisha, we'll do whatever you say," I stammered in a humbling tone. Keisha gave me a wry smile and walked back to the other ebony prostitutes.

"Why did you say that! It's not up to that black bitch to tell us what to do! We're Leroy's girls!" Mary complained to me.

"Mary, those colored girls could easily beat our asses and then you wouldn't be earning any money for Leroy! It's just how things are, we're the new hoes on this block and we need to fit in, OK?" I said, trying to sooth Mary's growing anger.

"Hmm...I guess we can't do much about it now but I ain't getting pushed around by some big black ho! I learned from my divorce you have to stand up yourself!" Mary grunted.

After Mary had calmed down, we noticed a number of trucks arriving in the parking-lot and some of the drivers getting out and wandering over to the refreshment stalls. At that point the black hookers began to call out and wave to the drivers, and started making suggestive body thrusts once the drivers looked over. It wasn't long before a couple of the drivers sauntered over to us and the other prostitutes, Keisha went over to meet them.

Keisha beckoned over one of the other prostitutes, and after a brief conversation and exchange of money, Keisha and the other hooker accompanied the drivers back to the drivers' trucks. It wasn't long after that before another pair of truckers were escorting the remaining ebony prostitutes to their trucks, which left myself and Mary alone under the lights.

"Just us now, honey," Mary giggled, adding, "Hopefully some nice big-dicked Afro-truckers will want us to service them!" I nodded and smiled, after watching Keisha and the other negro whores getting picked up, my erect little white penis showed I was more than ready to take a good ass-stretching from a big African sex-rod!

Another truck pulled into the parking-lot and a big ebony truck driver emerged, "This one's mine!" Mary said to me and immediately took off her coat and pulled her big white tits out of her skimpy bra and shouted, "Hi Honey, are you looking for some fun?"

"Oh yeah, babe, how much?" the big black truck driver replied, staring at Mary's impressive body.

"It's one hundred dollars, and for that you get to use all of me!" Mary purred.

"Shit! One hundred dollars, is that other bitch any cheaper?" the black driver grunted and pointed at me.

"Now don't you want a real woman, not a little sissy bitch-boy like this?" Mary arrogantly said, looking at me.

"Yeah, OK, come on then girl!" the ebony trucker replied to Mary. I was stunned by Mary's description of me and looked at her in disbelief!

"Sorry, honey, but I need the money," Mary whispered to me and she hurried to follow the black man to his truck. I watched, still shocked at what Mary had said that about me to the trucker, and saw Mary take the money handed to her by the trucker and put it in her stocking top and get in the vehicle. I was now alone under the lights, and felt frustrated with the way Mary had so casually insulted me, however I knew the feelings of white sissies and trannies weren't considered important. I remembered during one of Dr Jane's classes, Dr Jane had said any opportunity and method should be used to 'educate' white males, including coercion and, as an example, Dr Jane explained that she had influenced the housing of prisoners in the state's jail system to ensure first time white offenders only shared cells with appropriate black prisoners, Dr Jane said they had an eighty percent success rate in 're-educating' the white offenders, at the time I didn't understand what that meant but I now realized it meant they'd converted all those white-boy offenders into negro-loving sissies and trannies.

I thought about these things as I strolled back and forth under the lights, my own tiny white penis hardened as I thought about sharing a prison cell with some huge Afro-males! I was determined that the next ebony trucker that arrived was going to be using my ass, and so I took off my long coat and put it on the ground, and I decided to remove my thong to show-off my ass and my plan was to wiggle my bare ass at the next trucker looking for a whore!

Suddenly a van sped into the parking-lot and screeched to halt in a parking spot next to me, I could see a negro male in the driver's seat seemingly smacking the steering wheel in rage and frustration, and I remembered Dr Jane once suggesting during a class that a good way to help calm an aggressive Afro-male was to talk submissively but act provocatively. I decided to approach the van and use my homo-fairy charms to persuade the angry negro driver to have some 'fun' with me, I suggestively walked up to van with my tiny white penis erect and on full display.

The ebony trucker jumped out of his van and slammed the door closed, "Shit! Man, those fucking white crackers telling me I can't use those restrooms and I have to come down here! Telling me there ain't no food and drink for my kind, where'd they think we are!" the Afro-trucker growled to himself.

The black male was huge and I could see his muscles silhouetted in the lights, "Er...Hi Honey, do you want to have some fun..." I nervously asked the angry looking muscular Afro-male, he absently looked at me and finally noticed my erect little white penis and pink bondage cap.

"Fuck! Are you one of them homo-tranny hoes?" the black male grunted at me.

"Er...Yes, Sir and for sixty dollars you can take all your, erm..., frustrations out on my asshole," I nervously replied and turned around to show the black man my bare white butt.

The black man looked me up and down, and snorted, "OK, but I ain't using no rubber!"

"Of course, Sir," I stammered, I knew ebony studs were only going to fuck sissy white-boys like me without condoms, in fact since I'd been 'blacked', I'd only ever been fucked bareback, but I didn't mind as I loved the feeling of having a big black cock stretching my butthole out. The black trucker went back to his van and returned a few minutes later with the money which he handed to me, he then grabbed my hand and led me towards some bushes at the edge of the parking-lot. I was surprised as I assumed the ebony van driver would want to use me in his van, however he pushed through the bushes, with myself in tow, down a grassy embankment and into a ditch.

"On your knees, you white faggot slut!" the Afro-driver grunted and proceeded to remove his shoes and trousers. I quickly got on my knees, as my own small white penis throbbed with the thought of being used by an angry big African sex-rod, and I was soon presented with a flaccid ebony cock which I took in my hand without hesitation, and leaning-in I began to kiss and lick the trucker's black dick. "Hmm...you like nigga dick, don't you bitch!" the Afro-truck driver muttered, I looked up at him, smiled and nodded and with his cock hardening I put it in my mouth. I was soon deep-throating the trucker's big negro sperm-gun and intermittently licking his big cock head aswell as tonguing his amazingly large ebony nut-sacs which felt nice and full!

The trucker now took control, and placing his hands on my head announced, "Right, you're gonna take some hard fucking cause of all the shit them white folks gave me at the service station, OK?" I knew my throat and anus were going to be well-stretched by this big angry ebony cock, however I also felt it was right that I should somehow make amends to this big-dicked black male for the insults he'd suffered at the hands of my fellow white folks and I nodded.

The Afro-trucker began to slowly drive his stiff big black dick in and out of my mouth and throat, I used my tongue as much as I could to try and pleasure the hard ebony sex-rod as it was pushed down my throat. However, it wasn't long before the trucker was hammering away at my throat with his large and hard African sperm-shooter, and for the first five minutes I managed to keep up with the incessant negro sex-shaft being rammed down my throat but after that I began to gag and gasp. At one point I thought I was about to faint but fortunately the ebony trucker gave me one last hard thrust and pulled his big juicy black dick from my mouth and slapped it in my face a few times, saying, "You like this nigga dick, bitch! You like it, you white faggot motherfucker!"

"I love your big black cock, Sir!" I gasped, trying to lick it as it was being slapped in my face.

"I know, bitch! Now get on your hand and knees, I'm gonna ride that white fairy ass of yours hard!" the black trucker grunted and pushed me down. I had already removed my panties and so once I was on my hands and knees, the Afro-trucker got behind me and began to rub his hard ebony ass-stretching tool up and down my butt crack, fortunately both Mary and myself had greased our assholes thoroughly in Leroy's car, and the trucker's big Afro-sex-tool soon found my sissy sex-hole entrance and penetrated me.

"Oh...thank you, Sir..." I gasped and moaned, as the black trucker's stiff dark cock eased into my eager white rectum and it wasn't long before I felt his full ebony sperm-sacs slapping my butt cheeks. I was impressed with the trucker's athleticism as he straddled me and, grabbing my shoulders, he began to hump my caucasian butthole with his African man-meat. My own tiny vanilla penis was drooling and I was desperate to cum as the Afro-trucker impaled me on his rigid ebony cock and ploughed my slutty rectum. I wasn't sure how long I was ridden hard but eventually the trucker gave me one last vicious ram and erupted in me, I moaned loudly in pleasure as my sissy sex-tunnel was flooded with sticky black-breeding juice. I loved the idea of all those Afro-spermies inside me, inseminating me, changing me, making me a better white fairy-bitch for other black cocks to use!